Come To Me

By beauty_zyl

Shen Wei is a supernatural girl who can see, hear and touch ghost as well as can easily be possessed by ghost... More

Characters in the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final)

Chapter 12

159 15 9
By beauty_zyl

Yezhun can't sleep on that night in his bedroom when suddenly he feels that energy is reaching to him. That energy is too strong, stronger than he ever seen in his ancient world. He quickly jumps from his bed and he rushes to his new sister's bedroom. He saw Chu is standing in front of that door with a worry and paler face.

''Chu, why are you here?'' Yezhun curiously asked.

''She is awakening, Yezhun! She is in pain. But I can't go near her now. Her energy is too strong and can kill the ghosts like me,'' Chu told as he can feel that strongest energy too from Shen Wei's bedroom.

''You feel that energy too? Are you awakened now, Chu?'' Yezhun asked again as he didn't know that Chu is already awakened.

Chu nods.

''Since the last night after we saw the place of hell gate,'' Chu told.

''No wonder you can't go near him now. So, you are awakened! Wake up the others and call Yunlan to come here. I will check my jiejie,'' Yezhun said.

Chu nods and he walks to Lin's bedroom while Yezhun enters Shen Wei's bedroom. He saw Shen Wei is clutching on the bedsheets while moving her head to both sides while screaming for the pain. Yezhun can see that black energy is surrounded on his sister's body.

''Aarrgghh!!'' Shen Wei can't help to scream louder as that energy is entering her body, tried to reach to her heart.

''Jiejie!'' Yezhun called but not to avail since the process of awakening is happening to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei can see everything from her past life memory. She saw that ghost slayer with that ghost face and Kunlun lived happily on that Kunlun Mountain. She also saw that war begun and those four hallows that called her to find those. Those four hallows are clearly to be seen by her now. She can describe the picture of those four hallows.

She saw that evil god who killed those guardians order one by one before he killed ghost slayer. She saw ghost slayer's last memory that saw Kunlun used his heart blood to seal ghost face at there and then used all blood to light the guardian lamp before they died. All the memories entered into Shen Wei's mind together with that energy of ghost slayer. She can feels that hell energy within her heart now. It's painful. More painful than the hell metal.

''Yezhun! How is she?'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted Yezhun that observing on Shen Wei on the bed.

''Still in the process of awakening,'' Yezhun told.

''Her ghost slayer's energy is quite strong. Stronger than the previous ghost slayer. No wonder those ghosts outside are scattered to run away. Even Chu is almost burned for this energy,'' Da Qing said.

''How about Chu? Did you save him?'' Yezhun asked with worry.

Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing nods.

''Xiao Guo is taking care of him now at my house. His body is sweating heavily for the burning inside. I make a barrier around my house to guard on Xiao Guo from the ghosts. So, Chu will be safe in my barrier,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''What should we do to her now?'' Lin asked for his worry too.

''We can't do anything and disturb the process of her awakening. Since me and ghost slayer were born from the depth of hell, nothing can comfort us from that hell energy. That feeling is like a magma in your blood,'' Yezhun told.

''No wonder Chu is burning. That hell energy is burning him now?'' Wang asked as she can digest the situation now.

Yezhun nods.

''He is already awakened. His zombie ghost's energy is within him now. My gege's energy is fatal for the ghosts like Chu. During the war, Kunlun used his blood to protect Chu from burned by my gege's energy,'' Yezhun told again.

They all nod as well as Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing.

''I remembered Kunlun cut his wrist and let his blood dropped into the bowl before he asked Chu to drink it. At that time, he asked Da Qing to accompany Wei and Yezhun to the outside just to not kill Chu. It's the day of Kunlun appointed them to be the guardians order,'' Zhao Yunlan told his memory about Kunlun.

''Why we four are still not awaken?'' Sang curiously asked.

''Maybe you don't find anything related to you yet?'' Yezhun said.

''What do you mean?'' Zhu asked.

''Yezhun is right, Zhu. Yunlan is awakened by Kunlun's power that I gave him. Since Chu told us that he awakened since last night after we saw the place of hell gate, I am confidently said that he was awakened by that hell gate, the place where he was coming from. Shen Wei was awakened by Yezhun, her supposedly twin brother. Maybe you too will be awakened by something related to you four,'' Da Qing told his guess.

''What is the thing that related to us?'' Wang asked with confusion.

''As I remembered, Kunlun found you and Sang in the cave with the pillar nature hallow. Lin was found from the temple near the Kunlun tree which the merit brush hallow was created. Meanwhile, Zhu was found together with sundial reincarnation hallow by her uncle fourth. Maybe those hallows can make you four awaken,'' Da Qing told.

''Are you referring us to our previous us in ancient world?'' Sang asked to confirm as he is a bit confused when Da Qing used the same names to refer them four.

Da Qing nods.

''Oh, I see! So, that's how we were coming from in the past life,'' Lin commented.

Da Qing nods again.

''How to find those hallows? Didn't you tell us that those four hallows are missing now, Yezhun? How can that beast come out from the hell gate after Kunlun sealed that hell gate with those four hallows and his blood?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to Da Qing and then to Yezhun as he didn't have the memory of this hallows incident since he was dead during that time.

All of them look at Yezhun to know what was happened within this period of centuries. Yezhun sighs.

''I am not sure how that beast Zhujiu can come out from the hell gate as well as the other ghosts. After Kunlun was dead as well as the others, I saw their bodies disappeared in front of me like someone took their bodies away. But then, I saw Shen Nong again at there till suddenly I fell unconscious. When I woke up, I didn't see light anymore. I was woke up till suddenly I unconscious again. Then, when I woke up, I tried to call my gege amd finally I can see him through that little girl. I was confused. But as the years passed, she grown up to be a beautiful girl with my gege's beautiful face. I kept coming to her dream and talked to her till she came to me in this house. Since that, I saw that beast kept coming to me and hurt me just to release me from Kunlun's seal. Then, you know the rest when Yunlan and jiejie saved me from that seal,'' Yezhun told in summary of what was happened.

''So, you didn't know how those hallows were missing and how that hell gate was opened?'' Da Qing asked to Yezhun.

Yezhun shakes his head.

''Yan Wang took the body of ghost slayer from there to the hell. Maybe someone from the hell used his body to break the seal on the ground,'' a voice was heard from behind them all.

They look behind and saw Mr. Zhao is standing at there with the eyes of Bowl.

''Uncle Bowl! How can you be here?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

''I went to your house after Guo called me since he can't call you. He told me that Chu is burning more and asked me what to do. So, I went there to see Chu and Guo told me everything about what was happened at here. That's why I am here now and I heard your talk about the past war,'' Bowl told.

''Do you know something, uncle Bowl about the underground? Why did you say someone from hell used ghost slayer's body? Is it Yan Wang?'' Da Qing curiously asked.

Yezhun at the side of Shen Wei's bed is frowning to see this old man as he didn't know this old man.

''Not Yan Wang. After the war and before Guanyin reincarnated you all, I heard Shen Nong said about the hell gate wasn't stabilized because of the death of you all. I heard Shen Nong was talking to someone from hell but I don't know who. Not Yan Wang as I know the voice of Yan Wang. And I also heard that one said about using the ghost slayer's body to break the seal. If I guess right, Guanyin can't use ghost slayer's original body because of his body was damage by that broken seal. So, Nuwa needed to create another body and Guanyin asked a girl body for ghost slayer for two reasons. First to hide ghost slayer within that body and second to let Houyi develop a love between the reincarnation of Kunlun and ghost slayer,'' Bowl told.

''That's why Wei gege is reincarnated as a girl in this century,'' Yezhun commented, made Bowl noticed of Yezhun at there.

''Oh! You are successfully in releasing him. Yezhun, welcome back!'' Bowl greeted but Yezhun just frowns to not know this old man.

''Yezhun, sorry. This is my dad, Zhao Xinchi. Also Shen Wei's father's friend. But now, uncle Bowl is possessing on my dad's body. Uncle Bowl is Shen Nong's medicine bowl but he didn't like Shen Nong. So, he ran away from Shen Nong and he is here to help us,'' Zhao Yunlan introduced Bowl to Yezhun.

''Oh, I see! Nice to meet you, uncle Bowl!'' Yezhun said.

Bowl just smiles.

''You need to find those hallows and send that beast to the depth of hell before you seal back that hell gate. This world is chaos now with those ghosts are everywhere and disturbing the humans,'' Bowl continued.

''How to find those hallows? We don't know where are those hallows,'' Zhu said.

''As I know from the last I was with Shen Nong, after the seal was broken, those hallows are scattered on the ground. I don't know where are those either,'' Bowl said.

''We need Shen Wei and Yezhun to find those especially Shen Wei. She can sense those hallows and Yezhun can confirm it. I am sure Shen Wei is now awakening by those hallows which called her to find those. Ghost slayer used his blood to connect those four hallows to him,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''You mean during Kunlun sealed the hell gate, ghost slayer also used his blood for those hallows?'' Yezhun asked in surprised.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''That's what I saw in Kunlun's memory. The last memory from Kunlun to see his little ghost used that blood to connect with those four hallows,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''No wonder my gege can die before me. So, he killed himself too after Shen Nong tried to kill him?'' Yezhun asked in a shock.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''He is still alive when Shen Nong tried to kill him. But he thrusted his own blade to his heart to connect with those four hallows. He sacrificed himself to save the world too similar as Kunlun. But the different is Kunlun sacrificed on that time to seal the hell gate. But ghost slayer sacrificed himself for the future to let us find the four hallows,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

They all silent to hear that new information about the past war. They look at Shen Wei on the bed that now slowly calming down. No more screaming from her. Just a heavy breathing is heard with her face and body are sweating heavily. Zhao Yunlan moves to sit on the side bed of Shen Wei and he calls Shen Wei to wake up. Yezhun at the other side keeps wiping Shen Wei's sweat on the face and arms.

''Weiwei! Please wake up. Are you still awakening?'' Zhao Yunlan called.

Shen Wei suddenly shakes her head.

''I am tired, Yunlan...'' Shen Wei mumbled as her eyes can't be opened right now for her exhaustion through the awakening.

''You are burning, jiejie!'' Yezhun said with worry.

Wang dashes to the outside to get a new towel and cold water to reduce the burning on Shen Wei's body. She comes back and replaces Yezhun to reduce the burning on Shen Wei.

''Guys, can you wait outside now? I need to change her wet clothes. Zhu, please help me,'' Wang requested.

They all nod understand and walk away, leaving behind Wang and Zhu to change Shen Wei's wet clothes because of the heavily sweat.

''She has a high fever now, Wang. I will get my medical kits and give her a fever reducer,'' Zhu said.

Wang nods as she knows Zhu is a medical student and always did her illegal treatment within their paranormal group. As Zhu is the niece of doctor who owned clinic, she always got illegal medicine from her uncle's clinic. Luckily her uncle fourth is an understanding uncle. The weird is Zhu never fail in her treatment.

Shen Wei is still burning even though Wang is already wiped her face and body with a cold water. Maybe with the fever reducer can reduce that burning. Zhu comes back and does her illegal treatment again. After that, Shen Wei was left for the rest on the bed with the medicine is dripping into her blood vessel through her arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.3K 22
Dragon city University was one of the best Schools out there. But with a secret. Shen Wei started there with a mission and revenge on his mind. He al...
16.4K 1K 18
Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most loved characters are of course of Guardia...
11.6K 758 12
The first time they met, Wei didn't know him, but Yunlan did, because Fate had seen what was going to happen and didn't like it, so she gave Yunlan a...
33.9K 1.8K 45
"shen wei.... Don't lie to me.... Please come here......." yunlan said as his voice is stucking in his throat due to sobbing. "I don't love you anymo...