TRENDSETTER - [Optimus Prime]

By astridcamia

[TFP Optimus Prime x Reader] You seem to have it all. That's what many others believe. Your looks, your talen... More

PLAYLIST
ONE - The Story Of Your Life
TWO - You have a Sister?
THREE - Catching Up
FOUR - Cover
FIVE - The Start of α Change
SIX - Beginnings
SEVEN - Backstories
EIGHT - Back and Forth
NINE - No Longer Secret
TEN - Enemies From Both Sides
ELEVEN - Flying Mind (pt.1)
TWELVE - Flying Mind (pt.2)
THIRTEEN - Optimus Would've Been Jealous
FOURTEEN - We're Cool
FIFTEEN - In His Embrace
SIXTEEN - When You Live Two Lives
SEVENTEEN - Α Favour
EIGHTEEN - The Photoshoot
NINETEEN - Where Fate Takes Us
TWENTY ONE - One Good Day
TWENTY TWO - Selfish
TWENTY THREE - Borderline
TWENTY FOUR - Healing
TWENTY FIVE - Let Go

TWENTY - Never Have I Ever

852 42 3
By astridcamia

FIRST POV - Y/N 

<><><>

"Ooh, this is exciting. Are your missions always this exciting?" Addison asked as we walked through the woods in search of one of the Iacon relics. Addison expressed her excitement through her words and emotions, and I was just glad that we were finally able to experience what the Bots do on a day to day basis. 

"Not all the time, it can get ugly once the Cons show up." Arcee said, while holding an energon reader in her right servo. Addison scratched the back of her neck nervously, "Right... I didn't think about it that way." 

We continued to walk for another ten minutes or so until we reached a dead end to one side of the forest. Optimus looked around and I could sense that he was trying to come up with another plan. Apart of me was slightly worried about the possibility of the Cons showing up, and like Arcee had said, it would get really ugly.

But hey, what was there to worry about? I have Optimus for Primus' sake. 

I smiled to myself as the thought passed. I was so in love with him.

"Boss, why don't we try splitting up? See what we can find and then rendezvous back here in an hour or so." Wheeljack suggested. Optimus considered the idea before nodding to show his agreement. 

"Keep your comm links open, if I deem it necessary to return to base you four will follow my orders." Optimus ordered.

"Us four?" I repeated, taking a step forward. Optimus nodded in return, "Yes Y/N. I would feel more at ease if you were to stay with Wheeljack, Arcee and Addison." 

I crossed my arms in defence, "And what are you going to do that could slightly be more dangerous?" 

Optimus stared at me for a few moments as I looked into his bright blue optics. Was it just me or did he seem a bit frustrated? And even a bit... Angry? Was it because of what I said?

My facial expression softened as I stepped back to stand next to Addison, who put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me, I didn't want to push him further. Optimus then turned around and walked away from us.

I sighed in a tone that was louder than I intended it to be, which caught the attention of both the Bots and Addison. I passed each of them and walked in the opposite direction of where Optimus did with my head low. As I walked further away I could hear the three of them catching up behind me.

"Don't take it personally, Y/N." Arcee said. I huffed in response, I wasn't really in the mood to talk about relationships, especially when no one else except Addison knew about Optimus and I. 

"Prime's just got a soft spot for ya, kid. We've all seen it." Wheeljack chuckled. Now I was just convinced that I couldn't keep a secret around these Bots. 

"It's probably just better to leave it alone, Y/N. He's probably stressed." Addison paused, "And I guess I agree with Jackie... He does care about you." 

I stopped walking and turned to face the three of them. Apart of me felt like I was going to lash out at them, but I pulled myself together. They were just trying to help me, and my problems were not theirs. It just felt so overwhelming, everything that was happening to me.

"Maybe we should just focus on finding that relic." I suggested in a quieter tone, before turning around and walking again.

We continued walking through the woods, which felt like thirty minutes or so, with no sign of any relic around. The silence was starting to get to me until Addison spoke in her bubbly and cheerful tone.

"I have an idea. Let's play a game."

That, actually didn't sound like a bad idea. At least we could lighten up the mood a bit. Addison looked over at me and I gave an agreeing shrug, to show that I didn't mind her idea. She then looked up at Wheeljack and Arcee. Wheeljack looked like he didn't mind either, though Arcee was so concentrated on reading the energon scanner that it seemed like she wasn't keen at all.

"Didn't you suggest that we should focus on finding the relic?" Arcee asked, looking down at me. I shrugged and placed my hands on my hips, "Yeah... I did... But we can play a game and still look."

Arcee hesitated but finally sighed as she gave in. "Sweet! Alright, what games do y'all have in mind?" She asked. Wheeljack and Arcee were speechless, I assumed because they didn't know about any human games. I hummed as I thought about the different games we could play that didn't require much physical activity, just so we could still look for the relic. 

"Ah, I got one." I said, as a suitable game popped up in my head.

"What is it?" Addison asked.

"Never have I ever."

"Ahh, okay, that's a good one." Addison approved, she looked back up at Wheeljack and Arcee, whom had confused looks on their faceplates. "Basically someone just says, for example; 'Never have I ever gotten drunk', or 'Never have I ever eaten squid', and you just say if you have done it or if you haven't! Got it?" Addison explained. 

Arcee raised her optic ridge, "Doesn't sound like much of a game."

Wheeljack glanced at her and held back a laugh, "What, scared you'll have to confess something you don't wanna?" 

I swear I saw Arcee's faceplates turn a light blue for a split second, before she shot the wrecker a glare. I was starting to get suspicions on these two, but that would have to wait for later. 

"Alright, I'll start. Never have I ever..." I paused, trying to think of a good question to ask.

"...Had a one night stand." I finished, and I was intrigued to hear the answers. 

Addison thought about it for a bit, before nodding, "Yeah, I have. I think two years ago during a high school party." 

I then looked up to Wheeljack and Arcee. "Wheeljack?" I asked, wanting to hear his answer first. The wrecker chuckled and nodded without shame, "I have. Too many times to count back on Cybertron."

Arcee scoffed in response to his answer, "Oh please, don't get too full of yourself." 

Wheeljack crossed his arms and stepped a bit closer to the femme, "You haven't answered the question yet, sweetspark." 

Addison and I exchanged shocked looks at each other, but we were both dying internally from the exchange that these two were having. I had to admit, it was kinda cute. 

Arcee rolled her optics and placed her energon scanner away, "Yes, if you desperately wanna know, yes. I have. And to top the information off, the guy's name was Heatburn." Wheeljack stared at Arcee speechless at her reply. "Wasn't he one of the bartender's at Maccadam's?" He asked.

Arcee nodded slowly, "He was a good looking mech... And I was too drunk to care about my actions at the time."

Another moment of silence swept through the air. Addison and I were still trying to process what just happened, probably because we didn't expect it all to happen.

"Anyways, moving on! Never have I ever crushed on someone right now!" She exclaimed.

Addison...

What the hell...

"Uh..." I began, unable to find the words to form a sentence. I think Addison realised her mistake as I saw her cover her mouth once she looked at me. I just had to cover it up, though I wasn't a very good liar.

"That's strictly confidential to me right now." Arcee responded. Wheeljack raised his optic ridge and began to question her even more, "What do you mean 'strictly confidential'? What's the point in the game then?"

Arcee groaned in annoyance, "What exactly are you trying to get out of me?" 

"Nothing, nothing." Wheeljack shrugged off her question. Addison sighed and facepalmed, this 'game' was going nowhere if Wheeljack and Arcee were going to continue having these little exchanges. 

"What about you, Y/N?" Wheeljack asked. 

Great...

"Uh..." I trailed off. Everyone was so focused on me that I felt so pressured into giving a good white lie, which of course, my brain couldn't think of because I was so pressured at the moment. "I'm not... Crushing on anyone... Right now..."

Wheeljack placed his servos on his hips and shook his helm, "That's a damn shame, if Optimus heard you say that he'd be crushed, literally.

My jaw dropped down, so they knew this whole time? 

My shoulders dropped as well and I sighed, "You knew...?"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Y/N... But it's painfully obvious that you and Optimus have something more than a friendship going on." Arcee explained. "I mean, the only time Optimus ever spent this much one on one time with anyone was with Elita." She continued.

I looked up at Arcee with a confused look. Who was Elita? 

"Wait, am I just falling behind on this conversation, or do I not know something?" Addison asked, and I was quite clearly on the same page as her on this topic.

"Who is Elita?" I asked.

Arcee hesitated to speak but she eventually explained, "Elita-One was the former commander of the Autobots femme unit on Cybertron. She was also Optimus' former sparkmate."

Well, you learn something new every day I guess. I was just wondering why Optimus never told me about his past sparkmate. Apart of me worried that Optimus and I weren't communicating well with each other, and that it could have had an effect on our relationship. 

I only nodded as we only continued to search for the relic, leaving this discussion behind. No one said a word since the tension in the air was too high, but once we would get back to base, I was definitely going to set things straight with Optimus. 

<><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
703K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.6K 218 18
Rachel escaped the High-Evolutionary after discovering his plan to destroy others like her. She desired a new life of freedom by working as a rookie...
5.8K 661 11
Local ကျောင်းရဲ့ အဆင့်တစ်ဖြစ်တဲ့ ဆောင်းဟန်ဘင်းနဲ့ Inter ကျောင်းရဲ့ အဆင့်တစ်ဖြစ်တဲ့ ကျန်းဟာအို☘ ပြိုင်ဆိုင်ဖို့ရယ် Rival တွေမဟုတ်သော်ငြား အကြောင်းတစ်ခ...