Nine Month Plan

By Kimberlallay

My Dream put in story mode More

Nine Month Plan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24/25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Not a Chappie
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 32

17.2K 410 77
By Kimberlallay

Chapter 32

NMP

Saturday I woke up bright and early and had to take out my Brazilian since I was gonna get my hair done.

I washed my hair and just put my hair in a pony tail.

I got ready in some jean shorts and a white tank top and some gladiator slides being that I didn't want to keep bending down to tie my shoes, even if it was going to be Noah doing the tying.

When Noah came to pick me up he had everything planned to the Tea.

He had me laughing when he told me he had ordered my weave and did the test to see if it was good.

When I got to the stylist, Her name was Sandra and she was a pretty red girl with Tattoos visible all over her arms. Noah had the hair style already in his phone showing it to the stylist.

It was a side part which he knew looked good on me, with curls.

He left me there and went to go do stuff.

"Your boyfriend loves you, he worked so hard to book an appointment with me and this the only day I'm in Miami." She said and I bit my lip containing my smile.

" Yeah I know. I love that knuckle head too." I told her.

"I'd pay good money for a man like him and those eyes." She let out a moan and I laughed.

When she started sewing the hair, I noticed that half of it was black and the lower part was blonde.

This really had me thinking what the heck are we doing all this for.

When Sandra was done she had me looking like some fabulous millionaires wife. I was loving the look .

I thanked her and by that time Noah was back and paid her.

"Don't I look just Fabulous Daddy?" I asked him as he helped me get in to the car and closed my door.

He got in the car and looked at me then licked his lips.

"Are you calling me daddy to tease me? Cause its working. You never once called me daddy when we was together. Unless we was in bed." He said looking at me and I shrugged innocently.

He chuckled and started the car.

We went to the mall next and he chose these outfits, outfits that I questioned.

" Just try them on babe, gosh" he chuckled.

"Yes papi." I said and went to try it on.

It felt like a pregnant cliche outfit.

A white tube top with a high low skirt.

" I'm a cliche maternity pic. Wait ! That's what we going to go do ?" I said finally figuring it out.

He shrugged and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Lemme see the back, turn around please." He instructed and I did so.

" I like it. Get the black version too." He said and I went to get it.

He purchased the items and we went to another store for two loose fitting white dresses and some white and tan sandals.

He had bought me a gold tennis bracelet with a chain. They both had a matching Emblems of three little kids playing and holding hands. It was just gorgeous to be honest.

He made me put it on and I kissed his lips so deeply.

It was a slip up I ain't care for at the moment.

" I love it !" I squealed in excitement.

"I can tell." He smirked.

Before we left I had to change in to the black tube top and high low skirt.

I noticed he was wearing a white button up with black designs and Black shorts.

His dreads freshly twisted.

He also had a gold chain with three kids playing emblem but his had little halos over their heads.

"Follow me." He said and when I looked we were at the beach.

He opened the door for me and I put on my tan sandals.

He close the door when I was out and started running in a direction and I had to follow.

I had no clue what this boy was up to.

I had to speed walk to keep up with him.

Next thing you know you see camera's flashing and he looks back smiling as he still running in the direction of the flashing.

When I finally notice the three camera people taking pictures of us I stop and covered my face in shock.

This boy was being real creative with the maternity pictures.

He stopped by the camera men and smiled.

"Ain't you wanted to be a model baby? Model girl ! You look beautiful." He shouted out and I wanted to cry.

I couldn't uncover my face cause the tears started.

Next thing I know I'm being picked up bridal style and kissed on the cheek.

I looked at Noah and laughed, holding his face I kiss his lips.

" I love this." I told him.

"I know your such a sucker for Cliche but I had to add a twist." He said and begin to spin with me in his arms.

I laughed and held on to him.

"I sweared you'd be heavier." He said placing me down and I laughed hitting his shoulder.

He started running and I chased him down the beach.

He let me catch him and I ran from him back to where the camera people where.

I screamed when he caught me and picked me up again.

"Okay Noahh stop lets go take the rest of these pictures." I said and he let me down and slapped my ass and I turned around and screwed him.

He chuckled.

We took the picture with his hands on my belly and then we did the one with both our hands making a heart with me smiling up at him and him down at me.

I was loving the Cliche.

I switched to my halter top high low dress. The low part was like a train.

I held Noah's hand and started walking down the beach again so the camera people could get us in mid walk.

" I don't know what else we should do." I laughed.

" Be yourself." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled.

His eyes sparkling. He looked as if he was born for the camera.

He turned me towards the camera and bent my neck and kissed it as he hands held my belly.

I squealed in laughter then kissed his lips when he resurfaced.

We did every pregnant beach pose we could think of that wasn't ratchet, and extra. I even snuck in a few pictures with my phone.

After we gathered with the Three camera people and showed them the ones we liked. Noah just told them he wanted everything, printed and on DVD.
When I say these people caught everything, they literally got everything.

They even got me hitting Noah laughing.

The photos were awesome.

My favorites were of me covering my face and all shocked like, when Noah picked me up and was in mid spin, and the last of when he was kissing my neck.

We would be receiving the pics by Wednesday .

" So what's next Saturday ?" I asked as we got in the car.

"You gon have to wait and see." He said and I smiled.

" Are you taking me to a strip club ?" I asked excitedly and he gave me this look 'Girl please.'

" Ohhh a male strip club?" I asked laughing as his face change to ' Get the fuck outter her' look.

"Man, if you was pregnant I would take you to a strip club." I said and he bursted out laughing as he drove.

"Kim shut up mane." He said and I pouted.

" You don't know how wild my hormones are! Ughh!" I said and he looked away from the road to me .

" I can fix that." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Fix ya eyes on the road ." I laughed.

We went out to Friday's and ate there since it was the closes place and I was starving.

"You know I ain't see you post not one pic about you being pregnant on twitter or Instagram." Noah commented.

"Cause everyone I want to know I told them , and if you family and you don't know that's a shame." I said.

"Mhm, lemme hold your phone." He asked and I passed it to him.

" What's the password?" He asked .

" Give me it back and let me put it in." I said and he mugged me.

I look down at food.

"0421." I said and I knew he was smiling.

" You so cute with my birthday as ya password." He says.

"Shut ya face." I said looking at another table with a couple eating their food.

"Here." He said and I already knew what he'd done. Once my Instagram kept going off it confirmed what he'd done.

I looked at the picture he'd put up and the gayest caption ever. I would never put such a thing.

It was a random picture I had took sometime this week and the lighting looked so good on my belly.

Caption: Oh my Gawsh My babies ! 6monthswithmultiplies.

I looked at him and laughed.

" My Gawsh I don't sound like that." I told him .

"Mhm."

"Bitch."

" I love you too honey bun." He said smiling.

"You are so gay babe." I laughed.

He dropped me home after. I couldn't stop smiling the way back home cause he was being so stupid.

I had set my phone aside, I feel like not giving someone your whole attention is rude, well only with Noah.

My Instagram and Twitter was a mess with notifications.

I already knew I was going to be in some bodies group chat from high school like With them saying 'I can't believe she's pregnant' , I know this cause I've done it with my girls and my sisters.

I responded to the messages and the congratulations, then after Noah called and I talked to him till I fell asleep.

Wednesday took so long to come. When it did Noah came and showed my mum the pictures. She gave her honest opinion as always ! She hated and loved a lot them. My mum is the type to think all off guard pics are ugly.

That whole day Noah and I just cuddled and talked in my room uninterrupted.

My mum wouldn't dare seeing as she wanted us back together. Anybody that disturbed us would hear an earful.

We talked about and everything and nothing like how we use to.

The day ended and Noah ended up sleeping over cause I wanted to be cuddled. I had finally gave in to him and let him have some Pregnant p.

Leave me be.

Saturday took longer than Wednesday to come and when it did I wasn't feeling it.

I couldn't sleep a lick Friday night because my babies decided that they would party all night and shit and kick the soul out of me.

Kick,punching, head butting or butt butting I don't know what they was doing. I just know there was a party in my cervix and I wasn't gonna sleep.

I was only told I had to be ready by eleven and wear the white dress I had gotten last week with my white sandals.

I don't know how I was gon wake up at that time when I had just fallen to sleep at seven . I had taken a shower at six just as a precaution and put on underwear to go back to bed.

I felt some one shaking me and I cursed loud as fuck.

" I just went to sleep what the fuck you want." I yelled not opening my eyes.

" Damn Kim don't be snapping at me." The voice belong to Jasmine and I open my eyes and rubbed em to clear my vision.

" I'm guessing you was up all night cause of kicking." She said smiling .

"Yes man. These niggahs don't respect me already." I said and she laughed.

"Well it's ten. Noah asked me to come curl your hair." She said and I sat up as she plugged the curling iron.

" Kim ! " Rachel perkiness was heard and I realized I closed my eyes again and was drifting off to sleep.

" Hey! How are my boobies doing !" Rachel asked as she placed her hands on my belly.

"They was up all night partying and just went to sleep." I answered.

If it was hard for me to sleep now I wonder how would I sleep when they are out of my womb.

"Do y'all know where Noah is taking me?" I yawned.

"You don't know ! " Rachel squealed.

"No!" Jasmine said giving Rachel a look and I was to tired to ask.

Obviously they knew.

So I was guessing this surprise had to stay a surprise only from me.

I put on a legit bra and slid on my dress before I sat back down to curl my hair.

"Aww you look so beautiful !" Rachel commented and I smiled.

I mentally said thank you and was too tired to do so verbally.

Jasmine brought my hair back to life and once again I was feeling like some model who pockets were deep.

"Thank you !" I beamed as I looked in my dresser mirror.

"He'll be here in a few." Jasmine told me.

"Who?"

"Noah dummy." She answered shaking her head.

I ohh'ed, I still was a little bit sleepy. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. All my sisters where here and even my god dad and mum.

"Why everyone here for?" I questioned confused.

"Passing by to see how my little homie doing! Where the hoes at ?" Kerb said as I clapped him up.

"Not here." I said and he laughed.

"How you feeling?" Janice asked me.

"Sleepy as hell. Jasmine woke me up. I hope what ever Noah got planned be worth it." I said and my sister made a sound.

"What was that about?" I asked looking at her.

"Oh nothing." She said waving me off and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Where the kids at ?" I asked Kerb.

"In the room playing little big planet with Irving and Elijah. They annoying right now I swear." He answered and I laughed.

They all started talking about some celebrity news and I leaned my head back on the couch and fell asleep.

I could still hear them talking , but I was resting my mind.

" Noah ain't tell her." Rachel said.

I kept my eyes closed and didn't ask what I wasn't told.

"How you know she sleep? Shut up Rachel before you ruin the surprise !" Janice said.

"I'm excited too! We help planned this for two weeks." Erica added.

"Right!" Jasmine agrees.

"She not sleeping." Eddy said and I could tell he was in front of me. He could always tell if I wasn't sleep.

I kept my eyes close still.

"Yeah she is. She been like that for thirty minutes." Kerb said brushing Eddy off.

"Y'all think they gon get back together ?" Jasmine asked.

What the fuck? Why they discussing my relationship for!

"Noah a real cool dude. Even though he did fuck up." Eddy commented.

"Man, I had worse happen to me." Erica said sucking her teeth.

"You had a crazy stalker niggah you never been with want you and even ruin your relationship? Then your boyfriend kick you out while you a month pregnant ? No, I don't think so." Shelly said and I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

I mentally laughed.

"No, but worse shit happen to me and I had to deal with more then one stalker. Her stalker was just real extreme." Erica added.

"Your stalker does not beat her stalker. Matter fact your stalkers were all you ex's." Rachel commented and had them all laughing.

"Nobody answers my question though." Jasmine chimed in.

"I mean I have no clue." Gary said.

"They have potential to make it." Janice said.

"What y'all mean? She pregnant with Triplets he better make this work! Shit, even I wouldn't want to be a single mom to triplets. That's brave." Shelly commented.

"Yeah, they gon make it. Only cause I feel Kim loves him." Eddy said.

"Noah loves her too ! Like I can see it, he been doing a lot for this shit to work again." Jasmine added.

"If Timothy had never been in the picture, she'd be engaged." Rachel said and then everyone broke in to a whole bunch of side conversation.

"Wait how you know that ?" Kerb asked.

"Twitter." Shelly chimed in .

The banging on the front door and my phone ringing let me know Noah was here.

Some one opened the door.

Everyone greeted him with a Hi or a wassup.

"She's sleep. She said they kept her up all night." Jasmine told him.

"Alright. Y'all be there at two. Don't be late please." He instructed and everyone responded with a 'Yeah'or a 'We know'.

It wasn't my birthday or his. There was no reason for a party that I knew of or was there? I wa Mac confused on what the plans were for today. Everyone knew but me.

Noah placed his hands on my Belly and I jumped.

I didn't know he was that close.

I was so protective of my belly when I slept. The slightest touch could wake me up. Doctor said that was normal , and all came with being a first time mom.

"Hi." I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.

"You ready to go ?" He asked and I stretched.

"I need to piss first." I said and he helped me to my feet.

I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. I washed my face over and dried my hands before I left the bathroom.

I told everyone I'd be back. It was only 11:35.

"Nice! You couldn't rent this car before I was pregnant ?" I asked looking at the all red Hummer. It had some deep tints that I knew would get him pulled over for, but the tints only made the red look more better and the rims was on point.

Lord only knew my loves for these giant Gas eaters.

"Rent? My dad got it for me as a gift for my birthday last month." He said and I shook my head forgetting how spoiled him and his brothers were.

They own a house for Gawsh sake.

He helped me in the car and I looked around in the leather interior. I was so driving this bad boy the first chance I got.

"Where are we going ?" I asked him as he started the car.

"A place." He answered and I rolled my eyes at that answer.

"Called?" I pushed.

"No one called ? What you talking about?" He said and I mushed him the head and he chuckled.

"Wait till we get there damn." He said and pouted.

I pushed my seat back and laid down and fell asleep.

"All you do is sleep." Noah commented as he woke me up.

"I wonder why." I lifted my dress up and revealed my belly." Oop, maybe it's cause I'm pregnant." I said and turned over in my seat.

"Come on Kim we here." He said chuckling.

I opened my eyes to see that my door was open and he was standing on top of me.

He lifted me up and got me out the hummer.

He had brought me to a massage therapy place.

When I tell you the massage sent me in to heaven, lord !

Again, Noah left me there and went to go about his business, but it didn't even matter the way these people was working magic on my back,legs, and feet! They had some Jesus fingers.

They lady massaging me was throwing mad jokes.

"You know you need to relax ! Let ya baby daddy hit it and it take away all this tension you got in ya next." She commented and I bursted out laughing.

"I mean if he ain't hitting it right, I know a sex store that sell a horse saddle with a dildo at the top and it vibrates to perfection ! Girrll !" She said and I couldn't catch my breath from how hard I was laughing.

If I gave birth right here it would be her fault.

"He's hitting it great, if he wasn't I don't think I'd be pregnant with triplets." I told her and she laughed this crazy ol laugh.

"My man need to get like yours ! I been trying for months and I getting no where with having a baby." She said.

"I read when ride you might increase the chances of you getting pregnant or did I hear that from Shelly." I said and she laughed.

"You read ? You look like you put that thing in to practice!" She said and I was done. I was in a fit of laughter.

The massage was heaven an when it was time for me to leave I felt all the way refreshed.

"How you feeling?" Noah asked me ?

"Like I need sex." I said as I bit down on my bottom lip and looked at him.

"Drive back to my house ?" He questioned as he started the truck quickly.

"Or you can lock your doors and we can do it right here." I purred.

He obliged.

We had sex in his hummer and I was not ashamed at all.

Thank The Lord I carried baby wipes curtesy of my sister.

"I like when you pregnant. That shit bring out the inner inner freak in you." Noah commented with a big as smile on his face and mushed his face laughing.

We went back in the massage place and had to pay them to use their showers. Out of luck my hair was still on point and I was so happy Noah didn't grab or pull or touch my hair.

My hair was saved by the gods!

"We still going somewhere else." He said and I looked at him confused.

"I thought this was it." I said and he shook his head.

"You thought wrong."

We got back in his truck and by now it was 1:49 and I could tell we was running late to where ever we where suppose to be at.

By 2:17 we had reached the place and he blind folded me. I felt it was so unnecessary.

He led me inside of a place.

Obviously.

"Where are we ? Can you take these off now ?" I questioned.

"Wait babe." He said and I groaned.

We walked a few more and I felt automatic doors open and a cold breeze hit me.

Then all of sudden the blind fold was untied.

"SURPRISE !"

In front of me was all my family, I'm talking aunties and uncles and all my cousins I kept in contact with and a hand full of my friends and My Girls ! I really had to know how he even got ahold of them.

His family and all his friends thats I knew of and more was here.

It was a surprise baby shower.

A theme of Minnie, Micky, and Goofy. I laughed at the fact that he replaced Donald with Goofy, he hated that duck for some odd reason.

There where so many colors but it all went together perfectly.

He had one whole side of the room with the food and then there was this big huge candy table with different varieties of candy that he knew I liked. He had three cakes One of Minnie surround by cupcakes with Bows on them, The second cake was of Micky surround by cupcakes with his ears on them, and the last Cake was of Goofy and little cupcakes surrounding it with his hat on them.

There was a banner that's said we are having Triplets right at the entrance with a picture of us from when we took pictures. The picture of him kissing my neck and holding my belly as I smiled so wide.

There was a projector that was going through a slide show of pictures of us from the beginning to now.

The very beginning of when we where just friends and ain't know where us would lead too.

There was this pic of me sleeping in his lap and him holding me tightly at his house in his living room on the couch.

Some of the pictures I saw I questioned who was the person to sneak the shot cause I never remembered a person taking a picture of us.

There was a board for people to sign that was of Minnie, Micky, and goofy together.

The Throne was surrounded in gifts as if I was royalty, there was so much of them too. I was guessing most of them where from his family cause my family was a bunch of cheap asses.

A gold chair made for a queen was place at the front of the room along with one next to it. On the chair I could see the sash that said mother to be and the matching one that said father to be.

As I took the whole place in I started crying and Noah hugged me from behind kissing my neck.

"I wanted to throw you one and so did your sisters so we came up with this cause we feel like you deserve it." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I was sobbing now as my family came to hug me and everyone was saying congrats.

"Cous ! Look at you ! "My cousin Widley screamed as she bent down to my belly.

"Aw, you so big !" She said placing her hands on my belly.

"Man, yeah they making me fat." I huffed.

"You are big but gorgeous !" Noah said as he passed by and I wiggled my nose at him.

"Y'all are so cute! I ship y'all forever!" Widley said and I laughed walking away from her.

I went to go hug my Girls ! They were people I was so glad to see ! This would be so wrong with out them here.

"First off ! Why none y'all told me about this surprise and second Oh My Goshhhh I'm so happy to see y'all." I said as the excitement took over me.

"Girl ! We happy to see you too !" Rebecca said.

"And we just got the memo on Tuesday. Noah hit us all up like I need y'all to be here its a surprise don't say nothing to Kim and that he really needed us to be here." Camisha replied and I looked around the room to find Noah and he was looking at me as he talked to his family.

He winked and I smiled wide.

"Y'all are too adorable." Whitney commented.

"Thas Babe !" I said smiling.

"Y'all together again ?" Laika asked and I shrugged.

"What does that even mean ?" Camisha asked and I shrugged again.

"Gosh you never know Kim." Rebecca said and I laughed.

"I'll be back y'all." I told them as I went around greeting my side of the family.

When I saw his mum I hugged her for so long ! I literally love that lady, she ain't never treat me wrong.

"I'm so glad to see you dear, and how are you feeling ?" She asked.

"Emotional. I can't believe Noah did all this." I responded as I let her go.

"He had a lot of help, but the theme was all him." She said and I smiled.

I figured that much.

"Where's your husband ?" I asked, only because I hardly ever got to see that man.

"With Nathan somewhere." She said and then my mother came over and stole her away from me.

I went to hug the rest of my family and take a quick pic with the ones that wanted one now.

I finally got to go to my sisters. They were the host of the party.

"Y'all slick." I told them and they laughed.

"Girl it was so hard !" Rachel said.

"For you, cause you can't keep your mouth shut." Jasmine commented.

"Do you like it though ?" Shelly asked.

"Of course this place is so beautiful ! I love everything about it Down to theme."

"We had a month to plan all this. Of it had turned out crappy I would have been mad cause I do my best work in little time." Erica said and I laughed.

"Whelp y'all get to hosting I have to find Noah." I said and wondered off to my god father who was sitting with all the boys from the Block.

"Noah Family got all the Hoes Kim ! Why he cuffing !" Kerb said and I bursted out laughing.

"Girl over there thick asf !" Gary said.

"Hellll Yeah!" They all chimed in.

"Kim you family now go get me her number." Twin said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

I ain't that friendly.

"See Kim Cock blocking!" Other twin said.

"No , if you really wanted it you'd go get it ya self." I told him.

"Oooooo!" Kerb howled."You ain't got no balls son!" Kerb joked and I chuckled as he clowned twin.

I walked away from them when I saw Nathan and his dad walking back in and I walked up to them and gave them both a hug.

"Hi Mr. Young." I said as embraced him.

"How are you love." He asked.

" I'm living."

"Are you taking care of yourself and my grandkids?" He questioned and I nodded .

"Good, it's nice seeing you. Noah needs to bring you more often by the house like he use too." He commented and I chuckled.

"Lemme feel them big heads!" Nathan said as he placed his hand on my belly. I moved his hand to where one of them was laying oddly cause I could feel that little sucker. Right when I placed Nathan's hand there the baby moved and Nathan Jumped back.

"Feels weird as shit." He said and I laughed at the look on his face.

"Okay okay, time to meet my family." Noah said approaching us. He grabbed my hand and waved off his dad and brother.

I was introduced to his friends I didn't know.

He'd introduce me as he wife and I didn't question it not a single time . I liked the sound of it when he said it.

His family were all so touchy and asked so many questions.

The thick girl that twin and them wanted to be introduced to, her name was Mariah and she was Noah's Aunt. His favorite aunt no less. She was too old for twin, she was thirty one and twin was twenty two. I don't think that would stop him tho.

After I was introduce to everyone I had to go sit in my throne and put on my sash. I had my girls move tables to sit closes to me so I could still talk to them.

"Kim ya fam got babies ! " Camisha said and I laughed.

"Cover your eyes !" I told her and she bursted out laughing.

"We are going to be playing every baby shower Game you probably have come across. So right now we have Jasmine passing out some string, y'all have to estimate how big y'all think Kimberly is for a chance to win a twenty dollar gift card to Starbucks. The first three to have it right wins." Erica said in to the microphone.

"Kim get down here so I can See your size ! I need that Starbucks." Becca said and I shook my head.

This gift card legit had these females going crazy over some Starbucks.

" I can't that's cheating." I told her smirking.

"Bitch ! If you don't get down here !" Laika said and I bursted out laughing.

Rebecca ended up getting the card cause she cheated, along with two other people from Noah family.

Noah wasn't even sitting in his chair next to me, he was busy walking around making sure people was good.

As they moved in to unscrambling names was candy I had my nephew Irving running back and forth getting me some candy from the Candy table.

He got tired and just brought me the whole jar of gummy worms.

Eventually Noah sat next to me and put on his sash. He was dressed in all white True religion.

He was such a hood boy.

I pulled at one of his dreads and he turned his attention away from the game to look at me.

He smiled showing off his dimples and I pouted.

Why was he so cute for? He made it so hard for me not to want to be with him.

I puckered up my lips and he leaned forward and gave me a quick peck.

I smiled and gave him a gummy worm and he took it.

When the game changed to musical chairs I started paying attention.

"Aye Fred, Gary, Eddy, and Maz stop playing y'all know this y'all game go play ! " I yelled from my spot and my sisters started taunting them so that they could get up and play.

"Aunty Mariah come show her family how its done! Nathan, Brook, Wes, and Mario I be damned if they win.

I looked at Noah shocked, oh so now it was my family against his ?

"Nah ! Us Eugene and Edward's better show them how this game is done ! This place is big enough for most of us to play ! Ohhh Christian since you walking in late you gotta play musical chairs !" I said out and everyone was dead laughing.

We turn this place up as musical chairs got serious.

The game started with thirty people and now it was down to five.

Gary and Fred from my side of the Family.

Christian all on his Lonesome, if he won I was counting him as my family.

Nathan and Mariah for Noah's side.

I would have played myself but the way condition was.

The game was intense.

The music started and they all walked around the chairs.

Gary kept hoping over the chairs and Mariah was walking slow as hell making sure she was at least by one chair.

The music stopped.

Everyone got a chair but Mariah.

"Ha ! Babe ! It looks like the Eugene's are winning ! I mean what's going in ? Huh?" I said busting out laughing.

He pushed me by my forehead back in to my chair an I laughed.

"Time out though! I need to pee." I told my sister and they pause the game. Noah helped me down the stairs from the throne and I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my hands so we could get back to this game.

Christian was the next to leave out the game and I cheered him on cause he made it that far.

Noah gave me a look and I just smiled back innocently at him. Even though he knew Christian was married he still ain't like me around him.

Protective ass babe.

The music started and Nathan looked at one seat.

It was down to three people and two chairs. If Nathan lost this round my family was ultimately the best !

The music stopped and Fred tripped over the foot of the chair and I swear to that's the only reason Nathan got the seat.

The final round.

My brother versus Noah's brother.

Eugene versus Young. Which family is inferior.

"Gary ! You better show Nathan! You bettttter Show him !" I yelled.

"My niggah ! You better show her family us Young's don't play ! You was born first twin you better show them how you fought to be born first by that three seconds!" Noah yelled also and I looked at him and laughed.

The music started and the shoving started. They started running around the chair and when they thought it had stopped sit down. Rachel had purposely let it play longer than it should have.

Gary sat down as soon as the music stopped and Nathan came flying on to his lap.

I jumped up in Victory !

"Us Eugene's are the greatest !" I yelled as I jumped up and did a little a jig in front of Noah.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Man Gary come give me a hug, I love you bro." I said as he came down to the throne and pulled me in to a hug.

His prize was a hundred dollars, which he gladly took.

The next game was drinking liquor from a bottle.

"I wanna play!" I shouted and My sisters looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl sit cho ass dow!" Noah said making that look that said 'get the fuck outa her'.

"Thank you Noah!" Camisha said.

"Kim don't make me slap you, alright." Whitney added.

"Shaking my head." Rebecca said as Laika did that.

I laughed, I only wanted to hear they reaction.

I sat in my seat and watched as Camisha, Nathan, Shelly, Gary, and Joanel.

All of them was some drinkers.

"Rules are you can only drink the bottle how a baby can." Jasmine said and then they proceeded to start the game as I watched eating my gummy worms.

Gary cheated and lost.

Shelly only played for the free liq and so did Joanel.

Camisha won and got a bottle of vodka.

She was too turnt.

The condom on the pickle game was hilarious.

Rachel and Jasmine volunteered to play. Then Noah started calling out names from his family.

His Aunty Mariah ended up wining that game, only furthering my thoughts that she was a hoe or just really gave good head.

We had to stop playing games for a little while and let everyone get served there food cause I was starving and my mum kept coming to me complaining.

I enjoyed myself.

Everything was on point.

It was the best baby shower a woman could ask for.

Noah was getting a kiss every time he came by me. He wasn't complaining either.

After the games were all done and all the prizes were given out I had to open gift.

" First of all , I Thank you all for coming out today and For everyone that brought my babies a gift I thank y'all do much! If you didn't bring anything I still love y'all. Appreciate the love!" I said as I wiped my eyes to keep away the tears.

"Don't cry Kim." Camisha said.

"Aww." Whitney and Rebecca chimed .

"Aye Kim tighten up !" Kerb yelled and I busted out laughing.

The amount of gifts I had to unwrap was ridiculous, I had to quit half way, but I thanked everyone and would be sure to call and thank them again.

The gift were all going to Noah's house cause I had no space at my house for them at my house.

"Aye y'all can go murk the candy table now !" Noah said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy boy look what you did ." I said shaking my head and pointing yo the candy table.

Swear that all people wait for is the candy table at the end. The way the was bone rushing that table.

" My family got a sweet tooth! They not gon leave nothing on that table for me." I pouted.

"Stop pouted, I got more candy at my house. He said and I smiled.

We ended up taking the Goofy cake home and passing out the Minnie and Micky and all the cupcakes. I didn't mind cause it was red velvet mixed with Vanilla in layers.

I hugged Noah when everyone was Leaving.

"Why you so perfect?" I asked him.

"I wish that was the truth. I wish I could be more perfect for you." He said smiling down at me.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

" You a walking pick up line book." I laughed and he pulled me to him and kissed my forehead.

"You love it!" He smiled.

"I love the way eat it! I love it! I love it! Cake cake cake !" I sang disguising my dirty talk as his mother passed me.

He chuckled as he caught it.

We didn't have to clean up nothing so everything ended perfectly.

The subject remained tho, are me and Noah back together ?

After the baby shower he did some things with that mouth though that actually had me asking myself why did we even break up.

We were certainly fucking again but I don't know if we were back together per say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 54 26
ok
1.2K 72 16
Dark tales of the forgotten
18.1K 1K 65
He's the nightmare, but she's his fantasy.
53.4K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )