My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

TWENTY-SEVEN

1.2K 38 2
By darkest-lover-lies

LUNA

I pace back and forth waiting for the damn doctor to tell me anything. The doors for the waiting room open and I turn quickly to see Jake and Miles walking in with coffee and food. I let out a deep breath.

Miles walks up to Poppy handing her a coffee. She whispers something to him and he nods before walking over to me. I look at him as he walks up to me. He sets the coffee down on the table beside me and places his hands on my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly. I look away from him as more tears slip out.

"No, I can't do this. I can't lose him," I cry. Miles pulls me to him and I lay my head on his chest while closing my eyes.

"I am here for you," He whispers. I clench his shirt tightly.

"Miles," I whisper. He kisses my cheek before hovering his lips over my ear.

"Yes, beautiful," I take a deep breath and look up at him. He searches my eyes. I look at his lips before looking back into his eyes.

"Does your offer still stand?" I ask quietly. He gives me a confused look.

"Yes, but are you sure?" I nod.

"I need to get my mind off of it or I will cry more and I can't handle any more tears," he nods.

"Okay, beautiful," He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the exit. We get outside and the midnight air fans my wet cheeks. He pulls me towards the alley. We were deep enough into the alley.

He stops and turns towards me. I look up at him nervously. "What do you need from me?" I tug on his shirt and he allows me to take it off. I set it on a box near us and turned back to him.

"I need you to be rough," I whisper. He places his hand on my cheek softly.

"I'm not here to judge you, Luna. Just tell me what you need from me and I will obey," I give him a slight nod. He kisses me sweetly and I kiss him back a little rougher. He deepens the kiss while picking me up.

He digs his fingertips into my waist as he presses me into the wall. I grunt as my back makes contact. His hands go under my mini skirt and he slides my panties to the side. His kisses become almost painful as he bites my tongue and lips.

He slides into me roughly and I cry out in pain and he starts to kiss my neck. He sinks his teeth my neck while going into a painful pace. I cry out in pain and pleasure.

My mind starts to blur from the pain and I let out a sigh of relief before moaning. He continued to inflict pain on my neck, waist, and anywhere else he could. I sink my teeth into his shoulder as I reach my climax.

"Good girl," He breathes. He grunts while slowing down and stops. "Luna?" He pants.

"I'm okay," He looks down at me, and we both pant while looking at each other. He swallows harshly as he sets me down. I grab his shirt and hand it to him as he pulls up his pants.

"Shit, I didn't even ask if you were on birth control," I roll my eyes.

"I have plan-b at home," He nods slowly.

"So you aren't?" I nod while laying my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"I am but I was letting you know if I wasn't," He hums.

"Let me take you home for you to take a shower and change your clothes," I look up at him. He looks down at me with a small smile.

"Okay," He hums.

"I figured it was going to be harder than that to get you to agree," I shake my head.

"I need a shower. I smell like dirt and sex," He lets out a soft chuckle.

"Okay,"

We got back to the hospital and Poppy was standing against the wall with her arms crossed. Tears hugged her eyes as she had them closed. Jake, Creg, and Luc were either sitting down or standing up and watching her.

I walk up to Poppy and she opens her eyes to look at me. She gives me a small smile. "I see Miles got you to go home and shower," I wrap my arms around her.

"How are you doing?" I whisper. She takes a deep breath.

"I have been here for five hours waiting for them to tell me whether or not the love of my life is alive," She pulls back and lets out a dry laugh.

"I know how you feel," I whisper. She sighs. The doors open again and I look over to see Priscilla walking through the doors. She looks around the room until she sees Luc with his head down. She walks over to him and he looks up to see her. He stands quickly as he hugs her.

"Priscilla, baby what are you doing here?" She snorts while pulling back.

"Do you really think that I wasn't going to come here when I got out of work? Besides, your problems he is still your brother," Luc rubs her arms.

"You probably shouldn't have come, my love," He whispers. She swallows harshly while looking at me.

POPPY

I look at a blond-haired beauty with a small baby bump. Her eyes were almost a red color and her figure was tiny. She was beautiful. I had to admit that I was a bit jealous. I hear Luc whisper to her and I take a deep breath.

I stand up and walk over to them slowly. Luc looks at me as I approach. Her eyes go on me. I look at Luc and he takes a deep breath. "She is your wife, Luc. She has every right to be here. You need her support," He gives me a small smile.

"Thank you, Poppy," I return the smile. "Brax will probably be-,"

"Brax will be fine with her being here. Hell, I am sure he would be angry if she wasn't," He hums.

"Poppy, I would like you to meet Priscilla. My wife," I look at her and she smiles softly at me.

"It's nice to meet you," She mumbles. Luc looks at her.

"Baby, this is Poppy Adams. She is his girlfriend," Priscilla looks at him before looking back at me. Her smile widens a little.

"You are very beautiful,"

"As are you," I reply. A hand on my lower back causes me to look over my shoulder. Creg goes from glaring at her to looking down at me with a small smile.

"I have to go pick up Kelsey and Karen from work. Are you going to be okay?" I snort.

"It is not your responsibility to take care of me, Creg," He nods.

"I made Brax a promise to," I sigh.

"My brother is here and Miles. I am fine," He hums.

"Okay," I glance at Jake to see him bouncing his leg repeatedly.

"Take Jake with you. They aren't going to allow that many people in the room anyway," He nods.

"Yes, ma'am," He drops his hand while turning towards Jake. He says a few things to him and Jake stands up. He walks up to me and kisses me on the top of my head.

"I will see you in a few," I nod.

"Okay. You boys go home and shower first. You are covered in blood and dirt," They agree and walk out. I turn back to Luc and Priscilla. "You are welcome to take a seat and wait. He is your family too,"

"Thank you, Poppy," Luc says. I turn away from them and walk back over to Luna and Miles. Luna places her hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't know they were expecting," She mumbles. I glance at Priscilla as she sits down.

"How does she look good with a baby bump?" I whisper. She giggles quietly.

"Honey, every girl looks good with a baby bump," I giggle while looking at her. She smiles while looking up at me.

BRAX

I groan and take a deep breath but wince as I get pain in my side. I raise my hand to it only to have my hand feel heavy and my body ached more. I start coughing roughly and hiss. "Take it easy, Brax. Just a few deep breaths at a time," A male voice says.

I opened my eyes but they felt heavy. I close them again. I try again and groan when I have to close them again. "You are going to be out of it due to the meds,"

I opened my eyes and this time was a little easier to open them. I looked around to see a ceiling with a few lights and a machine that held a saline bag. "W-where am I?" My voice cracked and it hurt to speak.

A hand comes in view holding a cup off what looked like water and a straw. I wrap my lips around the straw lightly and stuck. The water felt nice coming down. I let out a satisfied hum. The cup retreats.

"You are in the hospital, Brax," The voice answers. I give out a small dry laugh.

"How did you manage to be my doctor, Carl?" I ask. He looks down at me with a smile.

"I'm the best doctor they have here and they know it. Besides, I am the chief of sergen," I clutch my side light and hiss upon in pact. I look at Carl.

"What happened?" He sighs.

"Do you want to sit up?" I nod.

"Yes," He helped me sit up and brought the bed with me so it didn't take much effort. I look around the room to see it plain. I close my eyes for a second as I get a throbbing pain in my side.

"You don't remember what happened?" Carl asks. I try to think back and then Xavier's face comes into view. All of the memories coming to the surface. I let out a heavy sigh.

"What's the damage?"

"You had a dislocated ankle which I put back into place. You dislocated your arm as well. At some point during the accident, you got a metal rod in your stomach bursting your lung open. We had to repair it. You also have a major concussion," I snort while looking at him.

"That's it? I thought you were going to say something serious like you had to cut my dick off," I joke. He chuckles and I chuckle only to groan.

"Take it easy," He places a hand on my shoulder. I look into his eyes.

"What about Xavier?" He moves his hand and takes a deep breath.

"He is alive. He has a concussion as well. He broke a leg during the accident. He's got a ton of cuts and bruises but nothing too bad," I nod.

"Who's in the waiting room?" He leans against the counter.

"Poppy, Luna, Miles, Luc, and Priscilla," I look away from him to look up at the ceiling.

"Nothing like almost dying again and waking up to having to face your ex," He snorts.

"You don't have to face her," I sigh.

"I do. It's the only way I can move on. I need them to know I'm not angry anymore,"

"Who do you want me to call in first?" I lick my lips.

"All of them," He nods while standing up.

"I'll be right back," I wait for what feels like forever until I hear the sounds of footsteps. I look up and Luna gives me a huge smile. She runs up to me and hugs me softly.

"Hey, Princess," I say while kissing her forehead.

"I was scared," She breathed.

"I know," She pulls back to look down at me. I place my good hand on her face.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I look behind her to see Poppy. I look back at Luna. "Don't take this the wrong way but can you step to the side?" She giggles while moving. Poppy walks up to me slowly. I frown. "Don't make me wait forever,"

She moves faster and I raise my hand to her cheek. Tears slipped out of her eyes and down her cheek. My heart broke seeing them. "I can't exactly hug you right now, Snowball," I whisper. She gives me a small smile as she leans into my touch.

"This is perfect," I smile a little.

"Give me a kiss," She takes a deep breath before bending down. The moment her lips touched mine felt like pure bliss. I kiss her harder.

"You are not alone," Miles's dumbass voice says. Poppy pulls back and blushes. I looked at him as he stood by Luna.

"You didn't have to come in here," He smiles.

"I'm glad you are okay," I let out a soft chuckle. I look next to him to see Priscilla. She looks at me nervously. She looks as if she had been crying. I look down at her stomach and my heart speeds up. I look at Luc and glare at him.

"You are an asshole," He folds his arms.

"Oh, so after the accident you start being an ass to me? Or did you forget that we are trying to make this work?" I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not talking about that, Luc," I look at Priscilla. She gives me a nervous look. I motion for her to come over to me and she does. Poppy takes a step back and I look down at her stomach. "You are expecting a child and you didn't bother to tell your family?" I ask while looking at him.

He sighs while walking over to me. He places his hand on her stomach while looking at it. "I didn't think you would care," I snort causing him to look up at me.

"You are my brother. You are Luna's brother. We are your family. Why would we not care?" He takes a deep breath.

"We weren't exactly on talking terms, Brax," I tilt my head at him.

"I know and that's mainly my fault. I do apologize for my behavior," He shakes his head.

"I do think I was the one to blame," I roll my eyes. I take a deep breath while looking at Priscilla. She gives me a small smile.

"I am not angry anymore. For a while, it seemed as if I would never get over it but I found a reason to let go of all of that anger," Priscilla smiles.

"Oh, I know. Your girl is one of a kind. She convinced me to stay even though I knew it was a bad idea," I shake my head.

"Luc needed you. I am glad she told you to stay," I look at Poppy. She smiles at me. "I love you, Snowball," She blushes.

"I love you too, Butterball," I chuckle and groan.

"Alright, Brax needs his sleep. You can all come back later," Carl says. I look at him and he motions everyone out. One by one everyone starts to leave. Poppy goes to walk out but I grab her hand. She gives me a confused look

"Do me a favor?" She nods.

"Anything," I bring her hand to my lips and kiss it.

"Go home and take a shower. Eat something. Get some sleep. Then come back here," She smiles.

"I can get sleep here," I shake my head slightly.

"Get some sleep in your bed. You need to be resting for school. I'm not going anywhere. There will be doctors in and out of this room all night. You won't get any sleep. Come back when you are well rested," She nods.

"Okay," I hum.

"Perfect. Now kiss me," She giggles while bending down to kiss me. She hovers her lips over mine and I growl. "Poppy, don't tease me,"

"I love it when you are demanding," She mumbles. I drag my hand through her hair and pull her head towards mine roughly. I kiss her lips needly. She lets out a soft moan.

"I love you," I whisper against her lips.

"I love you more," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 103 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...
9K 272 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
855 53 13
They lived two different lives. One a prostitute with barely enough money to get by. The other a college student and expected to be married after gra...
243K 4.6K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...