Losing Control [ spencer reid...

By reidsbau

✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid... More

disclaimer
prologue
1. Spencer
2. Intense Concentration
3. Dominance and Submission
4. Oxytocin and Vasopressin
5. Guilt
6. Working the Case
7. Two Broken People
8. Beg For It
9. Indian Food and Pianos
10. You Amaze Me
11. Inferno
12. Nightmares and Dancing
13. The Eyes of a Murderer
14. Handcuffs and Propositions
15. Good Boy
16. Who's in Charge?
17. Good Vibrations
18. The Chase
19. Taking Care of You
20. Anger
21. Graduation
22. First Case
23. Falling into You
25. Little Dove
26. Relief
27. Do You Feel Me?
28. Spencer's Letters
29. Coffee Mugs
30. For Forever
epilogue
announcement

24. Family

41.5K 907 4.5K
By reidsbau

You yawn, stretching your arms above your head at your desk. The paperwork in front of you shifts as the air hits it, hitting the base of your computer.

"Are you sleepy or something?" Prentiss asks, eyes shifting to you.

"Eh, not really. I think I'm bored," you say, readjusting the paper on your desk.

"I think we're all itching for a case," she mutters.

Standing, you go to the coffee pot, pouring yourself a generous glass. You stir in your sugar, almost jumping out of your skin when Spencer touches your arm.

"Fuck," you whisper, turning to look at him. "A heads up would be nice, Spence."

He smiles lazily, tilting his head. "Sorry." Leaning in, he kisses your cheek softly.

"We're set for Dave's pasta night tonight, right?" You ask him, tapping your left hand against your thigh.

He grabs it, running his thumb over the top of your hand. "Yes. You're ready to tell them?"

You nod. "I think a little team party at Dave's mansion plus his pasta makes for a pretty solid night to tell them we're engaged."

It had been a week since you'd said yes to Spencer's proposal, and it had been a week of pure bliss. Hiding the engagement isn't easy—Spencer was ready to blurt it out the minute the two of you walked into the bullpen the next day. You wanted to wait for the right moment, though, and Spencer obliged—anything to make you happy. Rossi's throwing a little get together tonight, and it seems like the perfect time to spill the beans to the team.

The past week had been filled with unpacking the few boxes you have in his apartment. Moving in with Spencer doesn't feel weird—you'd basically been living with him already, just without all your stuff there. You had already ordered another bookshelf; between your books and Spencer's, his shelves are beginning to overflow. It feels nice—having space in a dresser, a closet, to have your little things occupy his space. Well, it's not his space anymore. It's both of yours. And Spencer is over the moon about it.

You give him a small kiss before going to sit back down, Morgan grumbling to you about PDA as you walk by.

"Give it up, old man," you say to him, plopping down in your seat. "You're just salty because you're not getting any."

"Hey!" He says defensively, a laugh coming from Prentiss.

"Children, behave," JJ warns, not bothering to look up from her desk.

You giggle and go back to your paperwork, joking around with the team throughout the day. Garcia's been on a video game kick—playing Witcher 3 on her Switch every second she isn't working.

"No, see, sugar, a Witcher is just someone who's magically altered to be this like...monster hunting machine," Garcia explains, leaning against your desk. "You have these magic Witcher signs to help you during combat, plus potions and stuff you can brew. Also, the graphics are to die for."

"Garcia, baby, I've read the book!" You say, giggling as her eyes widen.

You let her babble on, and you have to admit, she's a very convincing person. Almost convincing enough to make you buy your own fucking Switch and get the game. The air in the bullpen is weirdly antsy—the team wants a case, and everyone is getting restless.

"I hope to see everyone at my mansion tonight," Rossi says, emphasizing the word. "I'll be making classic carbonara pancetta, with wine, of course."

"We'll all be there, Rossi," Spencer says, standing up and slinging is bag over his shoulder.

"Your food is too good to pass up," Garcia says, grinning.

You laugh. "I haven't tried it, but I'm ready to. My stomach's growling already."

Rossi grins at you and you stand, walking over to Spencer. The two of you are the first to leave, driving the short distance to you guys' apartment. The thought still makes you giddy—living with the person you love feels freeing.

As soon as you cross the threshold, Spencer wraps his arms around you, pulling you in for a kiss. You grin against his lips, kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Pulling away, he bites your bottom lip softly.

"Welcome home, fiancée."

You giggle, looking around the place. "It's our home."

He hums contentedly. "Yes, it is."

You pull away from him, giving him a small chaste kiss as you go into the bedroom. "What's the dress code for Rossi parties?"

"Fancy," Spencer says, plopping down on the bed.

You rifle through the closet, pursing your lips as you pull out a maroon dress. You don't wear it often—but tonight feels like a special occasion. It's form fitting, resting against your curves, which is the other reason you don't wear it much. You hold it up for Spencer to see.

"Is this too fancy?"

Spencer sits up, eyes raking over the dress. He shakes his head. "No. I'd prefer not to see you wearing anything, but..."

You bite your bottom lip, laying the dress across the bed. "I'm not showing up to this party naked."

Spencer grins, standing up and walking over to you. His hands rest on your hips, pushing you backward until your back hits the wall. "I know, but I'd still like to see it."

His lips attach to your neck and you tilt it to the side, your fingers twisting in his hair. His lips move down your neck, sucking hard on the skin, surely leaving hickeys the team will see later. You let out a small moan, his hands moving to your pants, unbuttoning them and pushing them down. You step out of them, kicking them to the side, a louder moan ringing out around you as he cups your clothed pussy.

His lips move to your jaw, kissing across it until he gets to your lips. The kiss is hot and needy, his tongue slipping into your mouth. His fingers lightly move up and down your covered slit, his lips stifling a moan. He bites your bottom lip and pulls before releasing it, meeting your eyes.

You yelp slightly as he turns you around, pushing your back until you're at an angle, your hands and arms resting against the wall. You feel him pull your panties down, air hitting your bare, wet pussy. You can practically hear him smirk.

"So wet for me already, love," he whispers, his fingers trailing up your inner thighs.

You groan, wanting him to touch you. "Fuck, Spence, please."

You jump slightly as he runs his fingers up your bare core. "Be a good girl and address me properly."

Fuck, Spencer must be in that kind of mood today. You whimper softly, trying to press yourself closer to his fingers. "Please, daddy."

Spencer stifles a moan and you grin. His hand comes down on your ass unexpectedly and you cry out softly, biting your bottom lip.

"I forgot how much I like spanking you," he muses, a smile in his voice. "You always take it like a good girl."

"Thank you," you say, voice breathy.

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you, daddy."

He's silent for a moment, your mind racing. What the fuck is he—

"Fuck!" You moan out as you feel his tongue trace up your slit, his tongue starting at your clit and working its way back.

His hands grip your thighs as his tongue moves back to your clit, taking it between his teeth, a shudder running down your spine. He swirls his tongue around it before moving it to the entrance of your core.

"Do you wanna feel daddy's tongue?" He breathes out, fingers trailing up and down your outer thighs.

Your fists curl up as your pussy clenches around nothing. "Y-yes, please, daddy."

He hums, satisfied, and slowly pushes his tongue inside of you. You moan out, pushing yourself back against his face. He groans, the vibration running through your pussy, causing it to clench around his tongue.

"F-fuck, thank you, daddy."

One of his hands snake around to your clit, rubbing it quickly, the other giving you another small spank on your ass. You bend over further, giving him better access to your pussy as the knot begins to form in your stomach. You let out a small whine as he increases the pressure on your clit.

"I'm gonna come," you moan out, feeling the knot tighten.

Spencer removes his tongue from your pussy. "Ask me permission."

You groan as his speed increases on your clit. "Please, daddy, can I come?" Your voice is desperate and whiny, aching for release.

"You've been a good girl; go ahead and come on my tongue."

With that, Spencer's tongue pushes back inside of you, curling as he thrusts inside. Your nails dig into your palms as you come, his grip tightening on your thigh, not easing up the pressure on your clit. A moan rips from your throat, eyes squeezing shut as your pussy throbs around his tongue. Panting, you squirm, his finger on your clit too much stimulation.

He removes his finger, his mouth moving to collect all of your juices, swallowing it. He kisses up your body until he gets to your neck again, pressing his lips softly against it. You try to steady your breathing, hearing him unbuckle and unbutton his pants, shoving them down. His hard length pushes against you and you grind against it, earning you a moan.

"My good girl," he whispers, turning your head to kiss you.

You kiss him back, feeling him rub his dick up your wet slit, brushing your clit. "Fuck, please."

Spencer grins, moving one of his hands up your arm, spreading your fingers so he can lace them together from the back. "As you wish."

You giggle at the reference, the sound turning to a mix of both of your moans as he pushes his dick inside of you. His other arm wraps around your waist, pulling your bodies flush as he begins to fuck you from behind against the wall. He attaches his lips to your neck again, his teeth scraping down your shoulder.

"Fuck, Spence, you feel so good," you moan, his nails digging into your waist.

"You're perfect," he mutters against your neck, thrusting inside of you deeper to hit your g-spot.

A small whimper flies past your lips and he pants against your neck, high-pitched moans vibrating against the skin. His hand moves from your waist to your clit, whining softly as he presses against it. It's still sensitive from your previous orgasm and you shut your eyes, squeezing his fingers.

"Such a—fuck—good girl," he whispers breathily against your neck. "Do you want to come with me?"

You nod. "P-please."

He increases his pace, already feeling your orgasm approaching. Your legs begin to shake slightly, your body tensing as you feel his dick twitch inside of you.

"Come with me, love."

Your second orgasm is twice as intense as the first, clenching around Spencer's dick tightly, a string of high-pitched moans leaving your throat. You feel Spencer spill his cum inside of you, his own moans reverberating off your neck as he holds himself in place, his dick throbbing. He pants against your neck, and you turn your head to kiss him. It's soft, loving. He kisses you back, running his hands through your hair. After a moment, he pulls out, walking the short distance to the bathroom and returning a minute later with a wet wipe, running it between your thighs to clean you up.

You pull your panties up, turning around to wrap your arms around him. "Well, now I'm fucking starving."

He laughs, kissing you again before his eyes drift to your neck. "Sorry about those."

You roll your eyes. "Whatever. I'll have to cover them up at work, though."

You go to the bathroom and pee, admiring yourself in the mirror. Dark hickeys cover the left side of your neck, extending past your collarbone. "Fuck."

You and Spencer get ready quickly. The dress looks good, covering the hickeys on your collarbone, but leaving your neck exposed. You slip on a pair of black heels, leaving your hair to hang around your face. He wears a white button up and a pair of black slacks and his Converse—as fancy as Spencer Reid's going to get. Gripping his hand, you pull him out of the apartment to his car.

The drive to Rossi's is pretty short, your jaw dropping at the sight of the mansion. How can one person live in such a big place? Spencer parks and you get out, slipping your hand into his. You stop him, rifling through your purse until you pull out the small box the ring is kept in. Opening it, you inhale sharply, the sight of the ring taking your breath away just as much as before. You slip it on, admiring the way it changes color in the light.

"It's so beautiful," you whisper, grinning up at Spencer.

"You're beautiful, and I love you."

"I love you."

He takes your hand again and the two of you walk into Rossi's, not bothering to knock. He leads you to Rossi's kitchen, the scent of pancetta and garlic hitting you.

"The lovebirds are here!" Morgan calls out, the rest of the team yelling their hellos.

Rossi grins at you. "Welcome! I'm glad you can attend your first Rossi pasta night."

You laugh, keeping your left hand behind your back. "I am, too. I'm starving, and it smells delicious in here."

Hotch grins. "You haven't lived until you taste his food."

"Yeah, his wives were really lucky," Prentiss says, holding her wine glass up before taking a sip.

You giggle. "That they were."

You mingle with the team, and they end up telling the story from their first pasta night at Rossi's. It was shortly after Emily came back from the dead—yeah, a thing you didn't even know happened. Eventually, Rossi announces dinner is served—and your mouth practically waters as he sets the pasta on the plate.

It's nice bonding with the team like this—as one of them instead of just Spencer's girlfriend. Well, now fiancée, but they don't know that yet. Spencer is right—they're a family. Your own family now, too. You sip your wine as you eat, flavors of pancetta, garlic, and cheese hitting your tongue as soon as you take a bite.

"This is delicious, oh my god." You smile at Rossi, his own smile wide across his face.

"It's an old family recipe," he says.

After dinner, the team talks in the kitchen, Rossi refilling wine glasses. Spencer stands at your right side, gripping your waist. You look up at him, eyebrows raised, and he nods.

You clear your throat. "Uh, Spencer and I actually have an announcement."

The whole team's eyes turn toward you and you look up at Spencer.

"We're engaged!" You hold up your left hand, flashing the engagement ring Spencer got you.

Garcia's mouth drops open. "Oh my god, I call maid of honor. I call it."

"How long have you guys been hiding this from us?" Prentiss says, walking over to hug you.

You grin as you hug her. "Just a week."

Rossi walks over to you, giving you a kiss on each cheek. "Sarai una bellissima sposa!"

You giggle, watching Morgan slap Spencer on the back. "You did it, kid. I'm proud of you." Morgan hugs you, squeezing you tight.

"Welcome to the family," Hotch says as he hugs you, a grin on his face.

JJ pulls you into a tight embrace. "I'm so happy for you two!"

Spencer leans down and kisses you softly and you smile up at him.

"This calls for a toast!" Rossi calls out, holding up this wine glass.

The rest of the team follows his lead.

"To Spencer and Y/n. Congratulations. Congratulazioni!"

The rest of the team cheers and you all clink glasses before taking you all take sips of your wine. You look around at the people around you; your arm snaked around Spencer's waist. Here, you feel like family, and you couldn't feel happier in the presence of all of your friends.

No.

Your family.

—————————————
Author's Note
Did I just update twice in less than 24 hours? I did indeed. I was itching to write.
Don't worry, this isn't the end of the book! I plan on going to 30 chapters, at least. The amount of support I've gotten on this fic has been insane. I love y'all so freaking much. You guys are the reason I write this!!! Also, your reactions on the last chapter had me rolling, I loved all the comments.
Anyways, hope you liked this chapter :) Return of the daddy kink (the long lost Star Wars movie).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 718 25
re·clu·sive /rəˈklo͞osiv/ adjective avoiding the company of other people; solitary. When Vega is forced to work alongside her scholastic rival, she c...
685K 8K 32
Y/N finds herself in a sticky situation after hooking up with one of her coworkers, Spencer Reid, while greiving the loss of her fiance. How will thi...
91.7K 1.3K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...
688K 20.7K 33
Spencer Reid has always felt alone. He's grown accustomed to it, so it doesn't really bother him. But when someone he recognizes from his past start...