I Loved You Mr. Scamander

De justawritter2902

(Y/N) had lost the loves of her life to the same person. She wasn't mad, she was just disappointed in herself... Mai multe

Chapter I: Wish I Were...
Chapter II: You and Me
Ending 1: Water Fountain
Ending 1; Part 2: I Loved You... All of You
Ending No. 2: She's So Gone
Author's Note

Chapter III: New Girl

1.5K 30 45
De justawritter2902

━•✦.✧. Summary .✧.✦•━━

Newt comes to terms with his feelings. Years go by, Theseus and (Y/N) part ways. Leta enters the picture and Paris seems to be calling them.

━•✦.✧. Warnings .✧.✦•━━

* Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald spoilers!

* Another Hamilton reference~! (It's small, but you'll catch it)

* LETA REDEMPTION (Because all we really need is to talk things out like adults.)

* I had to make up some wizard version of "distance bracelets"

* In this house, we stan healthy mutual breakups. None of that over-dramatized stuff. (Although those types of breakups are usually the norm)

* ANGST ( I think )

mentions of alcohol and using alcohol as a coping mechanism (it's not descriptive, it's just one sentence, but I'm putting the warning anyway)

* mentions of an anxiety attack

* LOTS of time skips (I do apologize, this chapter takes place during 1921/1922 to 1927)

* Victoria said Bisexual rights~

━━━━━━•✦.✧.☾.✧.✦•━━━━━

"Just know that before Theseus... It was always you."

(Y/N)'s last words echoed in his head for quite a while. What did she mean "It was always you"?

"It's not like I liked her or anything." He mumbled to the Bowtruckle resting on his shoulder.

Pickett chirped as if to say "Yes you do!"

Newt scoffed. "It's not like I like the way her eyes light up like stars when she's excited! O-Or the way she plays with the ends of her sleeve when she's nervous! Or how I know she likes milk and honey in her tea..." He sighed and leaned against the wall of the shed.

"I don't like her... I don't wonder what it'd be like to wrap my arms around her when I finally kiss her. I don't wonder what it'd be like to hold her hand and walk the town. And I don't wonder what life would be like for us if I told her that I..." Newt ran his hand through his hair. "No... I don't like her..."

He looked at Pickett, "I love her..."

The Bowtruckle nodded.

"But she's with Theseus now... And if he makes her happy... Then I'm happy for both of them."

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

It took a while for Newt to come to terms with his feelings. A year to be exact. He had his research and creatures to keep him busy. Though it didn't help when his mind would wander to thoughts of (Y/N).

He had to face his feelings like a grown-up. Newt finally wrote her a letter, apologizing for his behavior on that day. To his surprise, she wrote back.

My Dearest, Newton

It's been so long, but there was never a day where I'd hope and wait for one of your letters. I would've waited for as long as it took- forever even. Now, I would've written to you first, but that would've rushed things on your end and I didn't want that. I wanted to give you time. Merlin knows how stubborn you can be.

Once again, I do apologize for not telling you that I was dating your brother. Like most important news, we wanted to tell you in person. I hope you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me.

How are you, Newton? Are you eating well? Taking care of yourself? (Your creatures are not the only ones that need care). If not, I'll go and take care of you myself, like the old days- AFTER I scold you.

Also, this may be a bit soon, but Theseus and I are still willing to meet up for tea. Let me know when you're available.

With Love,

(Y/N)

Of course, he'd forgiven her. He'd done so the moment she left him alone in the hallway. And scold him? Who was she, Victoria?

Newt let out a soft chuckle as he set down her letter in a box. This box contained every memento he had of (Y/N)- from photos, to letters, to news clippings. "I'll always forgive you..."

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

Theseus was a bit skeptical when (Y/N) decided to visit Newton a Saturday. Not that he didn't trust her or Newt. It was out of the blue. For a year they hadn't been in correspondence, but now they were acting as if they were never apart?

~*~*~

Newt and (Y/N) spent most of the day in his case. The hours ticked by as he introduced her to all the creatures he'd written about in his letters.

"Mummy's here..." He cooed as he showed her the occamys.

(Y/N) giggled, "You're their mummy?"

"Of course I am. Being a single parent is hard!" He huffed.

(Y/N) thought for a moment, then an idea popped into her head. "Then as your best friend, I get daddy rights." She claimed.

"Y-You can't do that!"

"Too late, Mr. Scamander. It's decided."

"Says who?"

"Says Pickett!" She replied, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

Newt frantically looked around his coat. He patted it, trying to find his beloved Bowtruckle. "Pickett?"

Her smirk turned into a soft smile. "Come on out, Pickett. Or your mum will get a heart attack." She whispered to the creature hiding in her coat pocket.

Pickett crawled out of her pocket and rested on (Y/N) shoulder. He chirped, making Newt look up.

Newt let out a sigh of relief, "Pickett, don't scare me like that..." He looked at (Y/N), "Consider yourself lucky, he never leaves my side. Commitment issues."

(Y/N) looked at Pickett in awe as he crawled onto her hand, holding onto her pointer finger. "Don't worry. I won't leave you..."

~*~*~

That day, Theseus had a meeting with Travers and Victoria. Before the meeting, he asked Victoria if this was normal and she explained that this is how they were. They could spend years apart but put them in the same room and they'd act as if they never were. By letter or being there in person, their friendship was set in stone.

After the meeting, Theseus had gone to Newt's flat to pick (Y/N) up. Knowing both of them, he knew they'd spend the whole day with his creatures.

He knocked on the door and waited. When no one came, he slowly turned the doorknob, not surprised to find it unlocked. He shut the door behind him and walked into the living room.

"Newt? (Y/N)?" He called out.

Silence.

Muffled laughs could be heard from the basement. Theseus smiled. It felt good to know that his girlfriend and his brother were getting along. He made his way to the door of the basement.

He opened the door and quietly made his way down the stairs. "Brother!" He cheered, but his brother seemed distracted.

Newt was staring at something in the distance. Well, whatever he was looking at, it wasn't in fear or wonder. It was something else.

"Why didn't you answer the door? I could've been a serial killer." Theseus said as he continued down the stairs.

"I was wondering if..." Reaching the bottom of the steps, he paused. Newt was leaning forward on the desk, resting his chin on his palm. Theseus knew that look. He hadn't seen it on his brother before, but he had seen this look on himself. It was love.

'What could he be looking at-' He thought as he looked in the same direction as Newt. And there he saw it.

(Y/N) was holding a bucket of food over the mooncalves crowding around her. "O-Okay everyone, listen to daddy!" The mooncalves looked at the bucket she was holding. She smiled and tipped the bucket, pouring the food in the spaces that weren't occupied by a mooncalf.

The herd turned their attention from (Y/N) to the food. Though one was still nudging her side. (Y/N) looked at the lone mooncalf and giggled, "Harold, I don't have any more food. Go on!"

"Harold" stared at her for a moment before running back to the area with food.

(Y/N) looked at the mooncalves before paying attention to the Niffler hanging on her shoulder. "And you, Niffler! You can't go around stealing daddy's pocket watch!"

Theseus could help but stare at the scene with the same look as Newt. His shoulders became more relaxed- putting aside what happened during the meeting. He shook his head, breaking from his trance and finally made his way over to Newt. He patted Newt's shoulder, startling the younger Scamander brother.

Newt flinched before looking to whoever brought him back to reality. His face changed from annoyance to relief when he saw his brother standing there, "Theseus! I didn't hear you come in."

"I was calling out to you for the past ten minutes!"

"Guess I was a little distracted...." Newt said nervously.

"Thes!" (Y/N) called out, causing the brothers to look at her. "C-Can we get one?" She asked, walking towards them while cradling Niffler.

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

Soon, things went back to normal. Newt and (Y/N) were exchanging letters like never before. The universe seemed to be giving them a time of peace. Then again... there's always an unsettling calm before the storm.

~*~*~

(Y/N) and Victoria walked into the Ministry's Headquarters one morning, chatting about new tactics to try out. Victoria recognized an old friend standing in front of the building directory booth.

"Leta..." She muttered.

"Where?" (Y/N) asked, looking around the entrance hall. "Oh."

"I... I'm going to talk to her," Victoria hesitated. How does one talk to someone they cut off and haven't seen in years?

(Y/N) placed a hand on Victoria's shoulder. "Hey... If you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to force yourself into a situation if it's going to cause you anxiety."

Victoria stared at Leta for a moment before looking at (Y/N), giving a nervous smile. She stuck her hand out, her palm facing toward the ceiling. (Y/N) smiled and held her hand, interlocking their fingers. No words, but the message was clear: 'I'm right here.'

The pair walked up to Leta, hand in hand, who was standing near a bench. Victoria took a deep breath and exhaled before tapping Leta's shoulder. "L-Leta?" She stuttered.

(Y/N) noticed this small sign and lightly squeezed Victoria's hand.

Leta turned around. "Yes?- Victoria?" Her gaze shifted to see (Y/N). "(Y/N)? What are you two doing here?"

"We work here!" (Y/N) trying to make light of the situation.

"I guess I'll be seeing you two more. I started working here recently..." Leta trailed off.

A moment of awkward silence passed and (Y/N) nudged Victoria's arm. Victoria, finally finding the courage to say something, looked at Leta again. "Hey, I know we ended things on a bad note in our sixth year. And... I want to apologize for not being there for you. Newt wasn't just our friend, he was yours too."

"Victoria, you don't have to apologize-" Leta started.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to or see right now, but all I ask is for your forgiveness. Maybe the three of us could meet up for tea?" Victoria said, her hand now shaking as she held (Y/N)'s.

"Three?" Leta asked.

Victoria motioned to (Y/N) and gave a shy smile.

Leta hesitated for a moment. She could deny the request. She could make a scene. She could- but she wouldn't. They were adults. Being petty and making a scene was childish behavior and she was above that. They all were.

"Of course. You two are as inseparable as you were in school." Leta said with a smile.

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

Years went by and Grindelwald's members were getting stronger and smarter. They were using tactics (Y/N) and Victoria never heard of. Their mission assignments were rarely with each other. Even more so, they were far away from the other.

Worried about each other's well-being, (Y/N) had gotten them friendship bracelets. Each bracelet had a charm- Victoria's charm was a crescent moon and (Y/N)'s charm was a star. Victoria had put spells and enchantments on the charms. It was to signal when the other was near and only activated when they were on missions.

Despite the troubling times, (Y/N), Leta and Victoria repaired their friendship. They had tea, shopping days and sleepovers to make up for the lost time during their school years.

As for Theseus and (Y/N)... There was trouble in paradise. They rarely spent time with each other outside of work. All they ever talked about was work: what their next move was, who was going on what assignments. They tried to make time for each other... They did...

Warm hugs and passionate kisses turned into "Don't go" hugs and "Goodbye" kisses. The mental stress and constant fatigue were straining both of them. It wasn't toxic to the point where they were spitting out abuse, but the emotional neglect is what got to them. They loved each other, but the timing wasn't right.

Their break up was inevitable. With the war going on, they both decided it was best for them to stop seeing each other.

If (Y/N) prided herself in anything besides her work ethics, it'd be her ability to keep her professional and personal life separate. Sure Theseus and her broke up, but that didn't stop her from working with him. She didn't run away. (Y/N) continued to work by his side, always hoping for the best and a safe return.

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

With Grindelwald in the custody of the Magical Congress of the United States of America or MACUSA, things had finally settled down.

It was Valentine's Day and Victoria had decided to take (Y/N) out for dinner- a girl's night out.

"Newt ran into this muggle, or no-maj as they call them in America, and they had a suitcase mishap. Next thing you know, his creatures were out and about in New York! Not only that, but he also aided in the capture of Grindelwald." (Y/N) praised.

"Now you sound like his mum." Victoria joked, sipping on her wine.

"Mrs. Scamander? Oh, she's such a dear. I love her!"

"You had two chances to be her daughter-in-law, but I guess the universe had other plans." Victoria shrugged playfully.

"Vi! That's uncalled for!" (Y/N) huffed.

"I'm just stating facts, love," Victoria said, her gaze following a couple being ushered to a table. Theseus and Leta- "Wanna just get take out?" She said abruptly.

"I'm fine just sitting here, Vi..."

Victoria eyed the couple as they sat down, "I-It's no trouble. We can just get our food and eat it at home..."

With furrowed brows, (Y/N) turned in her seat to see what Victoria was looking at. "What are you looking at-"

"(Y/N), don't"

Too late. "Oh..." (Y/N) turned back and looked at Victoria. "I... I think I'll take that offer on take out..."

Victoria flagged down a waiter and asked if they could take their meal to go.

(Y/N) sighed, swishing the water in her glass. "I never thought I'd need to do this again..."

Victoria tilted her head to the side, "What do you need, dear?"

"I... I need a week."

"Say no more, I'll tell Theseus you need a week off."

Her week to get over Theseus was a bit different than her week to get over Newt. Mind you, she still punched a wall and wrote letters that she immediately destroyed, but she was an adult now. Meaning she could drink.

~*~*~

"Alright, stand all together! Mr. Scamander- Ah, not you. The younger one! Yes, you! Newt! Smile!" The photographer for the Daily Prophet ordered as the camera flashed.

After the book release, they all met up at the Ritz for dinner.

"Congratulations, Newt! I'm so proud of you!" (Y/N) cheered.

"Thanks (Y/N). I couldn't do it without you. You've been my motivator since forever." Newt admitted shyly.

"Ouch. I'm so offended..." Victoria said dramatically.

Newt chuckled nervously. "Of course you all played a part in writing my book. Although, I did appreciate not getting a howler for my birthday." He gave Victoria a look. "That one time was the most aggressive birthday greeting I've ever received."

"Take a joke, Newton!" Victoria grinned.

"Since we're here to celebrate, Theseus and I have something to say," Leta announced to the table.

"Leta and I..." Theseus started, holding Leta's hands in his. "We..."

"Theseus, if you don't say something, I will toss this roll at you." Victoria teased, roll already in hand.

Leta rolled her eyes playfully before giving her full attention to the group. "Theseus and I are engaged!"

This caused (Y/N) and Newt to choke on their water. Theseus and Leta were... engaged...? Victoria set the roll down on her plate and looked at (Y/N) and Newt.

The couple took their reactions as a good sign. Theseus smiled and looked at Newt. "Newt... I'd like to ask if you'd be my best man."

"W-Well... Alright..." Newt mumbled.

As for (Y/N) she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Years of being with Theseus and the topic of marriage rarely came up. But... Leta and Theseus were only together for a short while... 'Why was it always Leta?' She thought.

Her breathing became shallow. There was this ache in her chest- she needed air, but her heart felt like it was racing a mile a minute. She felt like she was phasing out of reality. The surrounding noise became deafening. She felt dizzy and her palms started to sweat. All she felt like doing was getting out of there.

Victoria noticed this. "Hey! (Y/N) and I have to run to the restroom. I seem to have stained my shirt and I need (Y/N) to help me wash it off." Before anyone could say anything, Victoria held out her hand, her palm facing the ceiling.

(Y/N) nodded and held her hand. The pair of them stood and rushed to the restroom.

Little did they know, Newt noticed the signs as well. And all he could do was sit there. After all, Victoria knew how to calm her down. She always did.

~*~*~

Once in the restroom, Victoria locked the door. (Y/N) had flung herself into her friend's arms and started to sob.

"I don't understand... Why Leta? I don't hate her, but it's always her..." (Y/N) cried and she hugged Victoria.

Victoria sighed and rubbed (Y/N)'s back. "I don't know either... She was always attractive and charming. Her hair was shiny and flowed nicely. Her personality was different from the stereotypical Slytherin."

(Y/N) sniffed and looked up at her friend in confusion. "With talk like that, it sounds like you fancy her."

She shrugged, "I did once, but that was a long time ago. When she hurt Newt... No, when she hurt you, that's when I stopped. I couldn't love someone who would ever think about hurting you or Newt."

"What about McLaggen-"

"We don't talk about the twat. He was an entitled prick that tried to shag me on the first date." Victoria gagged.

(Y/N) giggled. "I don't even know why I'm crying. Theseus and I are friends. Leta and I are friends... So why does it hurt to see them already engaged?"

Victoria held her by the shoulders. "(Y/N), my love, your feelings are valid. Even if you moved on it's okay to relapse or reminisce once in a while. What you don't do is spiral back into a corner of isolation. I understand that it happens, and those feelings are valid as well. I want you to know that I'm here for you. And so is Newt. We'll be right here for you like we always have."

"Victoria..." She trailed off.

"Ah-ah. Don't go falling for me. Or I'll show those Scamander brothers what they're missing for not treating you the way you deserve to be treated." Victoria teased, giving a wink. It always made her heart flutter when (Y/N) said her full first name.

"Tempting, but what I was going to say was thank you. Thank you for being my best friend." (Y/N) said before walking over to the sink to wash her face.

"Don't let Newt hear that. He'll throw a fit and be all pouty."

Turning off the faucet, she flicked some water towards Victoria.

"Hey watch it! Dry cleaning isn't cheap!" Victoria exclaimed, trying to block the droplets of water.

Giggling, she grabbed some towels and dabbed her face dry. (Y/N) sighed in content. "Okay, I'm ready to face them.

~*~*~

"Victoria! (Y/N)! You're back!" Leta cheered.

(Y/N) smiled, "Y-Yeah. It was quite the stain."

"Hope you three didn't miss us too much~" Victoria teased as they sat down in their seats.

"Now that you're here... (Y/N), I'd like you to be my maid of honor!"

(Y/N) blushed. "M-Me? Oh, I don't know..." If she were to accept, that meant she'd be close to Newt for pictures and seating arrangements.

"Please? It would mean a lot to me." Leta begged, her lips forming into a pout.

She glanced at Victoria before looking at Leta, "Only if Victoria will be one of your bridesmaids."

"I was already planning on it."

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

According to the Ministry of Magic's Department of Magical Law Enforcement, Newt's efforts in New York didn't sit well with them. He was on a temporary travel ban and was there today to try and revoke it or to at least shorten it.

To his dismay, it did not go as planned. Newt walked out of the meeting in defeat. He bumped in (Y/N), who held onto his coat.

"Any luck?" She whispered.

Newt shook his head. "No... The only way they would lift it is if I worked as an Auror, under my brother's direction."

"Ah, I see." She trailed off. (Y/N) looked around before saying anything. "I'm waiting to hear from Dumbledore about our next rendezvous."

"Newt!" Theseus called out, finally catching up to his brother.

Newt turned to face Theseus, while (Y/N) let go of Newt's arm.

"You think I like the idea of Grimmson any more than you do?" Theseus spoke testily. Being out of breath didn't help his temper caused by Newt's actions.

"Listen, I don't want to hear how the ends justify the means, Theseus."

"I think you're gonna have to pull your head out of the sand!"

Exasperated, Newt replied, "Okay, right, here we go. What a selfish... irresponsible..."

"You know, the time is coming when everyone's going to have to pick a side. Even you."

"I don't do sides."

"Newt." (Y/N) said firmly.

Theseus looked past his brother to see (Y/N) standing there awkwardly. She'd never seen them argue like this before.

Newt took the small distraction and turned to go, but Theseus grabbed his arm to hold him back.

"C'mere," Theseus said as he pulled him into a hug. Newt didn't reciprocate but didn't push Theseus away either.

"They're watching you," Theseus whispered in Newt's ear.

(Y/N) cleared her throat causing Theseus to pull away. Theseus looked at her, "(Y/N), I-"

She held up her hand, signaling him to stop. "All the paperwork is complete. And I'll make sure Newt gets home safely and doesn't do anything to increase his travel ban sentence."

Theseus raised a brow in confusion, "There's no need for you to-"

"Theseus, Travers needs to meet with you immediately," Victoria announced from behind.

"I guess I'll leave it to you. See you, (Y/N)," He said before leaving the three of them in the hallway.

Victoria made her way to (Y/N) and Newt, making sure no one else was around to hear. "I can't go with you this time, but keep me updated. Dumbledore is waiting for you."

~*~*~

After the day's events had passed, all Newt wanted was to return home and be in the comfort of his creatures. (Y/N) had tagged along, but he didn't mind. She was the creatures' father figure after all. The pair walked swiftly up the front step but paused outside the front door. The lights in Newt's sitting room were flashing on and off.

Newt opened the front door cautiously as they entered the house. They spotted a baby Niffler swinging from the brass cord of a table lamp, which caused the light to flicker on and off. The baby Niffler succeeded in stealing the brass cord before spotting Newt. It scampered away, knocking all manner of objects to the floor.

(Y/N) had spotted a second baby Niffler sitting on a set of weighing scales, pinned down by gold-colored weights it was attempting to steal. Newt and (Y/N) looked at each other and nodded. They had a plan.

The first baby made its way to the dining table. It caused a saucepan to drop on top of it, as it continued moving across the table. Newt tossed an apple into the opposite weighing scale, sending the baby Niffler flying into the air.

She caught both baby Nifflers as they fell, then tucked them into her pockets. Satisfied, they headed toward the door to his basement but turned at the last moment to see a third escaped baby Niffler climbing onto a bottle of champagne on the counter.

Inevitably, the champagne bottle popped and the baby Niffler zoomed toward them on top of the cork, soaring past them and down the stairs to the basement.

"Bunty! Bunty, darling, the baby Nifflers are loose again!" (Y/N)

Bunty, Newt's assistant, hurried into view. She was a plain girl who was crazy about creatures and hopelessly in love with Newt. She peeled off the Nifflers, from (Y/N)'s hands, with freshly bandaged fingers. She tempted the last baby Niffler- the champagne cork rider- with a gold necklace, then tucked all three into a nest full of sparkling objects.

"Well done," Newt said, smiling at (Y/N). She returned the smile.

"I'm so sorry, Newt, they must have picked the lock while I was cleaning out the Augureys-" Bunty apologized.

"Not to worry, dear. It was an accident." (Y/N) reassured. The three walked together among the enclosures.

"Hmm . . . I've fed nearly everyone, Pinky's had his nose drops, and-"

"-And Elsie?" (Y/N) asked.

"Elsie's droppings are nearly normal again," Bunty said, matter-a-factly.

"Wonderful. You can clock off now-" Newt looked at her fingers. "I told you to leave the Kelpie to me and (Y/N)."

"That wound needs more ointment!" She argued.

"I don't want you losing fingers over it." Newt marched toward a patch of black water. Bunty trotted in his wake, following him like a school girl following her crush. "Seriously, you go home now, Bunty. You must be exhausted."

"You know the Kelpie's easier with two." She pleaded, really wanting to help. (Y/N) rolled her eyes. 'Just clock off already...'

They approached the water and Newt unhooked a bridle hanging beside the pond.

"Perhaps you should take off your shirt?" Bunty suggested, hopeful.

Newt, oblivious to her intentions, replied, "Don't worry, I'll dry off quickly enough." He smiled and jumped into the water.

(Y/N) cleared her throat. "Come on, Bunty. Off you pop. Newt and I can take care of Kelpie." She said with a forced smile on her face.

Bunty, flustered, nodded quickly. "Y-Yes ma'am." She stuttered before clocking off and exiting the basement.

(Y/N) sighed as she waited for Newt to emerge. Newt burst back out of the water and Kelpie was bridled. Now docile, it shook its mane.

"Someone needed to let off some steam. Ointment, love?" (Y/N) handed it over. Still mounted, Newt applied ointment to a wound on Kelpie's neck.

When he dismounted Kelpie, he settled down next to (Y/N) to catch his breath.

"Someone had fun." She teased.

Newt laughed, "You try holding your breath whilst holding onto Kelpie!"

"I would've used the Bubble-Head Charm~"

He flicked water at her face, "I-I get it. I'm bad at Charms."

"Luckily for you, I received an "outstanding" in Charms~!" She claimed.

"Y-You see, I would have thought of that, but Bunty... You know..."

"Distracted you?"

"Exactly. Although... I wouldn't mind being distracted by someone else..." He said, muttering the last part.

She heard that- "And who would you make this exception for?" (Y/N) asked, brushing his hair off to the side.

The tension was high. She knew it was a messed up thing for her to start falling in love with Newt all over again. She couldn't help it. Love was selfish and so was she. She had loved Theseus with her whole heart. Only for the flames to be extinguished by the troubles of fighting a war that was bound to happen. Now that Theseus and Leta were planning to get married, she fell back to Newt.

He wasn't taking the news well either. It seemed like he had no closure. Love was selfish and so was he. He realized that he was only infatuated with Leta. With (Y/N)... He knew he loved her. So much that there would always be a small part of his heart that held his love for her so close. And no one would replace that.

'You...' He thought.

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

Travers had called (Y/N) into his office. He had a special mission for her. He leaned forward, his hands folded together. "I have a special mission for you."

"What mission could result in me going solo in a time like this?" She asked, feeling a bit uneasy. (Y/N) rubbed the star charm on her bracelet in a clockwise motion- signaling Victoria that she was being sent on a mission.

"Since you and Newton Scamander are pretty close, I want you to keep a close eye on him. With his loyalty towards Albus Dumbledore, we can believe that Newt would go to him for a way to sneak under the radar to travel internationally." Travers informed.

"But sir-"

"That's an order, Miss (L/N)." He said, sternly.

"Why do I need to go solo? You always encourage us to have a battle buddy. I request for Victoria Howard to accompany me on this mission."

"Request denied. She will be accompanying us to interrogate Dumbledore. Now, what is your assignment?"

"To follow and keep an eye on Newton Scamander. And to report back to you if he's seen breaking his travel ban or any other suspicious activity." (Y/N) replied monotonously.

Who knew that this assignment would lead (Y/N) to follow Newt and Jacob, his muggle friend from New York, to Paris?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

72 10 10
Olivia made her decision. She was finally here. She decided to accept Jose's invitation for this one chance to show her what being with him was like...
For the Love of Fire De Gayle Mann

Ficțiune adolescenți

66 8 9
She was beautiful, and I loved her. Loved? Nah, it's not like that. Just because she's gone, doesn't mean I stopped loving her. I still love her.
8.8K 227 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...
21.4K 507 19
Holy crap it's another one. Twin au because it's easier. ~~~ "Where does this go?" Y/n asked. "Wherever your heart desires." They answered. That was...