Says who

By JamyaClark7

Rayha Givonia Lucus is the first BLACKISH Italian madam maifa boss in italy being a young , black ,and a wome... More

hey
Mr.Black
im sorry

"says who?"

17 2 0
By JamyaClark7

[Her office is in the slide]

Rayha's pov

"Madam R Mr. Price is here to see you."  "I know."

Hi my name is Rayha Givoni Lucas
"Hi I would like to see your boss we have things to addtend to."

People in my world think thing is suppose to be done in a certain way to be on top

"Alright you may sit down

By a certain person,

"Where is your boss doll?"

By a certain race in my predicament

" I am the boss."

And a certainly a different gender

Wait hold on let me caught my breath your the maifa boss."
"Yes what is funny you think im NOT." I say while raising a brow "first of all you are black second your a girl-." "Im a women." "And you cliam to be Italian."
"YOU CANT BE A MAIFA BOSS."
"SAYS WHO!?"

When you think of a Italian maifa boss you would think of a greek god loking man with and Italian accent with an eight pack that is cold hearted. You wouldn't imagine a black girl with wits beauty and a big fat ass,
Would you?

"Get him out of my sight before i kill him." "KILL ME BITCH."
*BANG* "Opps." "Damn you you got blood all over my carpet."

It wasn't always like this.

"Hey boss."

I used to have a family .

"

..........falshback...........
"Hey baby girl can you go get me a bag of chips from the vending machine in your dads office the bodyguard is buzzy." "Yeah sure momma."

I said while walking back to my dads sky scaper building .
"Hey Angel where ya going?" "Ma said to go get her a bag of chips out of your vending machine."  "I can go get it baby." "No i got it dad." "Ok." He said as he go inthe the car. ...........*bang* *bang*
...........flashback over..........
That was the last time i saw them.
And didn't even get to see my baby brother either he was supposed to get the family business i didnt want it but life is life.
"You wanngo get drunk ?" "Na im going home today was a rough day."

"Alrigjt boss see tomorrow."
"Bye Andre."
..[her "houes"]

As usual i get home and do my routine

Take out left over food from last night and warm it over the stove then inhale it.

"Alrighty what do we have in here to eat to night." I say and take out left over Alfredo.  "Okay now just get in th-ahhh my finger."i yell going over to the sink.

Shower.

"Uhg goodbye dirt hello cleanliness."
I say while turning on the shower and getting in.
And flooping down on my bed and going to sleep.
"Goodnight mom ,dad ,and baby brother."

................
.....................

"Ms.Lucas?" "Yes Alonzo." "Its 1pm ."
"And ...what. " "something came in the mail today its an invitation to this year's maifa ball, it says they want the anonymous maifa to come ." "okay have my personal talior come and do my mesuerments. Its time to stop hiding." Since my mother and father died the maifa world didn't know or didn't see who inherited the family business so they call me the Anonymous Maifa boss.
................................................

"Andre." 
"Yes boss ."
"First off call me by my name and second let's go get drunk ." "are you sure ?"

"Im positive come pick me up at 12." I say while finding something to wear.
"Alright Rayha."

As soon as i hanged up my talior liam came in.

"Rayha how are you my darling." "Im good L. I need your help with something." "Whatever you need i got ya girl." " I need you to make me a red dress for the maifa ball." "What type of dress we talking?" "I want a mermaid look with a slit that shows of my leg u want my boobs to be out and i want it to be backless." "Okay when do i need to have this to you?" "Three weeks from today." "Okay then let me get your mesurements and I'll be on my way.

After five hours of measuring liam was on his way out.

It was six, o clock witch leaves me one hour to get all my paperwork done, three to watch tv and two to get ready to go out with Andre.

Four hours later

Time to go get drunk

I walked in my bathroom and get out all of my stuff that i needed witch was my nose ring, my tongue piercing,eye shadow black lipstick and my mascara. Then I cut on my shower and got.  "Goodbye hairy legs hello silky smooth two feet poles."
I said while grabbing my razzor.
I spent 30 minuets in the shower and got ou to do my hair and makeup.
Witch leaves me 30 minutes to find something to where and hells.

An hour later

I i had on a little black dress and red bottom hells .

And walked out to see my right hand man Andre pull up right on time.

[Ain't he cute]

"Hey Rayha come get in." "Andre DON'T push it." "Sorry boss." "Mhm hmm."
After about thirty minutes we came to this place that look richer than Richie rich .

Anyway i wanted to get drunk and have go time so i went to the bar annndd.
"Can i get three shots?" "Coming right up doll ." says the cute bartender
As soon as i got my hands on those shots they where gone and i was walking to the dance floot and stared to dance and let the music fill me up take me any and every where then i felt a pair of hands on my so i stared to sway with the sweaty boody against me .
After adout an hour i stoped and went to the bar again.. And as i was about  order the bartender from eralier passed me a drink.
"I didn't order this." "I know the guys up there did. He said while i looked up and saw Luca Black and his goonies. He doesn't no me but i know him he's one of the mosst powerful maifa bosses well of course im on top.
I took out my pink sticky note pad and my red pen and wrote some down .
I pulled the bartender close to me and said. "Give this to them why Don't cha." And kissed him. I sat back down and siped on my drink and watched the bartender take the note to Mr.Black. As soon as he read it I was out on the dance floor. And started to dance.

After about five minutes later I felt a pair of hand start to pull me away. I started to trash around until i got and they started to drag me upstairs to vil lounge.

When we got in to one of the rooms the guy put me down.

"What the hell." I looked up and saw Mr.Black.  "Why hello doll." "DON'T call me that." I said while taking out my swiss army knife and grabbing the guy who took me and slit his throat.

"You bitch you got blood on my purse." Isaid while kicking his lifeless boby and took out my phonea nd walked to the door.
                           "Move." I said while they turned me back around. "Who the he-." "Shhh."
I said while dailing Andre.
"Hey."
"Yes boss."
"Come get me im in the vip lounge in room 27."
"Okay boss."
"Who the hell are you?" "Someone more powerful than any in this room." I said while looking at Mr.balck. Ander came busting in the room and said. "What cha need ."
"Give me your gun." I said as he handed my his gun. "Lesson one DON'T touch me . I said as I shot the two bodyguards at the door.

"Okay where done here." I said while we walk out the door looking like some boss ass bitches.

Andre's pov
---------------------------------
I was walking to my black Lamborghini when boss called me and she never calls me so im think she got in some mess again.

"Andre
"Yes boss ."
"First off call me by my name and second let's go get drunk ." "are you sure ?"
Im positive come pick me up at 12." I say while finding something to wear.
"Alright Rayha."

Did boss just say lets go get drunk?
I mean hey okay but she is not the type to go partying . she hasn't went out sence the incident with her parents. So whats up.

Any who I got 11 hours till i got to go pick her up so what the fuck im going to do......call some favors in.

"Hello." A sweat seductive vocie said over the phone ."Hey Brittany what you up to." "Think about you how many hours you got till you go out."
"About 11. But I got thing i got to do before then how about you come at 11.30 and I'll show a good time. "Okay see you then baby."

Uhg why can't just be like "what time" and show up.

Now all I got to do is my favorite game
Pin a micia valutare bitches to the wall translation: pussy ass.

I start up my car and zoom to the warehouse.

"So where are the fresh new bait at ."I say while walking in and seeing all the de luca family.

The De luca family has always been trying to take down our men and women and now almost set fire to the lucas family home . So we got everyboby together for their LAST meeting.

"So why did yall guys think you could blow up. The lucas family houes."

"Look it was just a misunderstandings okay." One of their pathetic sons say.
"Oh so we lying now are we."
"No pl-." "SHUT UP." "Who's the girl."
"I say when I notice a girl that has never been with the De lucas.
"They kidnapped and killed my family."  I saw they girl get angry.
"Whats your name?" "Alexis."  You that feeling when you see fire in someones eyes? Thats what I saw in her so I had a perfect idea.

"Take her to the bathroom,find her some of the girls mission clothes and bring her back here.

After abot a few minutes she came out in this.

[That. Is what she is wearing and the girl]

"You want revenge right." "Yes." I handed her my gun and said "kill them." I showed her the knives and scalps and watched her kill them one bye one. Take an hour for all of them.
By the time she was done i had about a good 5 hours left untill I pick up boss .
" Alexis." I called her over "I know you probably want to get back to your olf life but this the maifa so I will put a few words in to my boss and see if you could be apart of our team concerning the things you did for us but for now I'll send you to one of my bosses holtes and get you some clean clothes." I say with respect and head out of the warehouse.
It takes me abot an hour to get back to my house from the warehouse.
So now i have to hurry up and get home only having four hours left
[His houes]

I pull up to my house and see some car in my driveway.

[Thats the car in his drive]

[This is his car]

I walk in my houes to to fin a half naked slut[not Brittany] but some other...um slut.
[Her]

"Who are you?" "Im a step in b had a incedent." "What kind of incedent."
"Geting pergo." "Okay let's go."
"Go where baby." "My room."

This.Will.Be Good.
Even tho she was early.
..................four hours and thrity minutes later................................................

"Bye Stephanie." I said while geting up
And go to my closet. "Your money is on my coffee table.
Had to get ready to go to the club with boss and I want to look good.

I don't want to look sloppy infront of boss she looks like a goddess .

After I get all this gorgeousness together I go pick up boss.
....................
As I get there I see her come looking hot . Let me just say damn if we had kids they would be fucking gorgeous not saying i would with hr but if she wants to then.....

Hey Rayha come get in." I say while boss looks at me like i have balls on my head."Andre DON'T push it." "Sorry boss." "Mhm hmm."
______________________________

As soon as we get there Rayha goes over to the bar and I see hoes calling my name so thats where i went.

After i think about an hour or two.

I get a call from boss.
"Yes."
"Come get me im in the vip lounge in room 27."
"Okay boss."What the hell vip room .
What the hell she done did.

About after five minutes later. I get to the room and bust in.
"What cha need ."
"Give me your gun." She said as I handed her  my gun. "Lesson one DON'T touch me . she said as she shot the two bodyguards at the door.
And we walked out like bosses.
_______________________
Hey guys how was the first chap
Did ya like it
Ok good
Bye my biscuits.😜😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 28.2K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.4M 218K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
736K 42.7K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.1M 28.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...