𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎

由 sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... 更多

𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙
𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚
𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮

106K 2.6K 2.8K
由 sagalalala

All rights are reserved by softcutieuwu 2020.

This story is a work of fiction, all plots and situations are not meant to offend anything/anyone in any possibly field.

This story also contains mature themes and strong language that are 16+, but I know y'all are nasty hehe.

(Can also be read as a stand alone)

"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire."

• D I A N A •

|| the Roman goddess of the moon ||

Another normal day in the misty cold of the atmosphere in Stormania, as the same birds would chirp the same songs, and the same people would walk the same footsteps.

Oh how I wish I could get out of the streets of this restricted cage as nothing seems out of the ordinary everyday. There's so much to imagine and hope for, yet I'm seemingly trapped in the daily life of an ordinary woman.

It would always be the same mediocre routine.

Get up from bed, prepare breakfast as mother instructed, go to the family jewellery shop after freshening up early in the morning, stay there for the countless hours of the cruel times of days, come back home with the money to be taken away, and to eat dinner before sleeping.

And of course, read stories in secret.

What do you expect for a 20 year old ordinary village commoner to do in the 16th century?

Usually, I would've been married by now, but there's a lot more to me than you think. I don't believe in the concept of arranged proposals, I beg to differ that love does exist.

Even if I'm not surrounded by it.

"Diana! Have you milked our lovely Bree yet!?" I heard my mother calling out my name from the kitchen downstairs, referring to our family cow, as I just finished fixing my dress for the day.

"Yes mother!" I replied, not giving any acknowledgement to my hair, as it was fine the way it was.

I wouldn't normally go for making any effort to my appearance, it seemed like a waste of time. The girls in my neighbourhood would always dress up and conceal their real faces with art like paint to impress the knight families, dukes, or higher ranked villagers, but for me?

Romance isn't just about looks or pleasure.

I would be very grateful for whatever I have learned in my life, being one of limited number of literate women, it's an honour to use my power to let people know when they cross the limit.

Where you ask?

In the boundaries of commenting on my family status and beauty, I'm sure many people can get very judgmental.

You see, there's a system in Stormania for women, and that is to always look pretty while serving the families and pleasuring the men of the households, and it would be to submit and impress the riches of the lands.

But my family was not known for that.

Or should I say, I was not known for that.

I would be called out most in the streets during the pleasant evenings, all thanks to my opinion and smart mouth, as I don't hesitate to let my voice be heard.

Whether it would be bitterly letting men know their place instead of trying to pursue me with the motive of intimacy, or whether it's me letting the girls know that they are full of themselves.

Trust me, I don't fear anything.

Obviously I know there's a limit to saying things if I don't want to hurt any feelings, and I keep that in mind before saying anything. But since people around me are stupid to cross the absolute limit in specific occurrences, I flip.

And that's oddly eccentric for me, as I always looked for something exciting.

"Good morning nana." I giggled while descending the stairs and kissing my grandma on the cheek, as she gave me a weak smile before going back to her knitting.

"What about me sweet child?" I shifted my sight towards the most obnoxious person in this household, which is my father.

"Morning father." I said in a monotone voice, making it very clear that I'm not interested in conversing with him.

If I wouldn't like something, I would make sure it's known to the naked eye, regardless of whether it might be unnecessary or not, but most of time, it would be in my favour.

My father looked at me with distaste, turning away from me, as he pulled my mom into his lap while she ran around the house in search of the mopping cloth, and kissed her plump lips without any love or adoration, and I rolled my eyes.

Narcissistic flesh, always full of themselves.

As usual, I would ignore my siblings, considering I would be known as the black sheep of the family, while my parents would love to describe my skill on defying.

Whether it's in marriage proposals, or normal chores.

If I don't like it, I won't do it.

"Could you please pass me the salt Diana?" My older sister, Anastacia requested with a fake smile, as I gave her no satisfaction with any expression and simply gave her the container because she's just too lazy to move her legs two steps ahead.

My only bearable person in the family is my nana, who would only be special to me. My nana was my prized treasure, as she was one of the people who would be known for her intelligence back in the day, and she passed down her ideologies to me, while everyone else called her ill.

This would mean stories, legends, fantasies, and what not. Ever since I was a little pupil, I would listen to her recite me her imagination and the myths she's consumed into her brain in all of her 87 years of life.

That includes scandalous love stories, forbidden secrets in relationships, and the adrenaline of risking your life just for love.

It intrigued me.

"Would you like me to make you some more tea nana?" I asked her while kneeling down, and she shook her head while patting my head with her fragile wrinkly hands.

"You've already done so much dear, I think it's best if you go to the shop now," She pulled me in closer to her face, making sure her voice is only audible to me.

"You should depart before my son rises hell for you in the early hours of dawn." She chuckled, making me hold back a laugh as she just warned me about my father.

I nodded at her in understanding, grabbing my usual bag I take to work, before hearing my mother and Anastecia talk among themselves.

"Be careful Diana, make sure you could bring us the three gold sets of necklaces you've made for the Blooming Family." My mother instructed, as I simply nodded at her while putting on my shoes.

"Please refrain yourself from roaming the dark alleys at night Diana, the last thing we need in this household is a glorifying rumour or incident to be talked upon." Patrick, Anastecia's husband, informed me, as I was not surprised at his choice of words which clearly diverted from the idea of caring about me and focused on the image of the household.

Initially, Patrick wanted to marry me, because of my looks, and ever since then, my sister has held envy in her heart for me.

And she's not the only one who has that, almost every girl would have the same envy just like her.

You could probably tell I don't have any friends, and you know what? I preferred it that way.

I don't need friends.

"You know what they say dear, monsters lurk around every corner of a tree during a blood moon, and today is unfortunately a mark for that day. Please return home safely, I would love to sing you my songs before sleep." My nana croaked out, as I smiled at her and headed outside my home, while walking towards the family shop which was a 10 minutes walk away.

I always listened to the myths of mythical creatures in fascination, ranging from vampires to mermaids, it was all very known to me, and I would normally think about story plots while going to work.

Of course, I was not illiterate in the field of how these creatures work, as they perked my interest to the brim while catching my attention way too much.

And every morning while walking, people would stare at me. They found my attitude fascinating to the brim, as they have never witnessed someone with wit, especially in a woman.

I take pride for my words and actions, but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart. People assume that I'm a bad person because of my straightforwardness, as they can't let their egos be hurt by truth.

And it's pathetic to see how the human mind works, I despised my own species if that makes sense.

"Ah, you're here Diana." I was greeted by the normal everyday wannabe-husband of mine, Charles Blooming, as I bitterly smiled at him without saying anything.

"You look healthy." He complimented while trying to stand closer to me, and I turned to him with a cold expression instantly.

"That's because I am, and I would really appreciate it if you would not interfere in my personal space Mr Blooming, I have work, and I need to get moving."

Almost everyone in the streets gasped, obviously eavesdropping on our words, having no shame on invading personal privacy.

The Blooming family was known to be one of the most respected and richest households in Stormania, and apparently their stupid blood took an interest in me, and ever since then, I've been avoiding the talks with their figures.

To see me speak these words wouldn't be much of surprise, as I knew Charles wouldn't take it in a disrespectful way.

You could say I have that effect in people, whatever I say seems correct.

Even when it's not.

But I don't take advantage of that, I learn to accept my mistakes unlike my father.

"Of course." He replied curtly, letting me pass through once and for all after following me for about 5 minutes on the clock.

I sighed in relief, before continuing my walk, embracing the chilly weather into my palms and thighs, as I finally reached my shop in the next few minutes, already thankful for the warmth it gave me.

"Morning Diana." I heard my older brother, Elliot greeted me with a friendly smile, as I gave him a wave before closing the glass doors behind me.

I'm very thankful for having my brother, as he would mostly be there to protect me from the fights and arguments in the house.

He hated father as much as I did.

"Did you pack the three sets of gold?" I asked while hanging my bag on a hook, and he nodded while grabbing some small beautiful boxes, all wrapped nicely in perfect silk, and gave it to me.

"All done, it would cost at least 60 gold coins. When we get the money, I'll be sure to sneak you in around 5," He winked, as I chuckled at his words.

I wouldn't normally get any money from my labour, all of it goes to my father, and thus, Elliot sometimes steals for to sustain myself independently.

"And also, we won't be working too much today. Our disperse is ordered by the royal family during early hours, because of the blood moon."

"Sounds fair, I don't want to deal with many customers anyways." I said while stretching, as he cutely ruffled my hair and went back to work.

It was a blood moon tonight, and thinking about it made me shiver to the core for some reason. People would always depict scary stories about these monsters, who are obviously vampires, considering the description of the past few deaths occurring in the thick forests.

My thoughts were consumed by the topic of the blood moon and its wrath in a cold night during work, as many hours passed in a blur with customers coming and going for getting piercings, and women would come for their wedding ornaments.

I was very well known for my designs, but I didn't take any credit. How could I? It's the most boring job to make some amazing pieces everyday, only to be paid nothing in return.

I wanted something more outside my 4 walls in the house.

Something more exciting and adventurous.

Like I've read in the stories of nana, on how going in adventures results in the making of memorable friends and finding the love of your life.

I want that.

"Will you be arriving home soon Di?" Elliot questioned before jumping over the desk and counter, while I was packing up some earrings I took out for display for our last customers.

"Of course, you can leave now. I'll be done in a few minutes." I announced, watching the clock to see I was going to leave 4 hours earlier than normal, and he nodded at me before leaving.

I quickly packed everything, not missing out any of the gold coins stashed into the safe of the shop, and retreating every piece of gold and silver jewellery back into its box.

I didn't take much time to do it, as I finished cleaning everything in less than half and hour, before grabbing my same bag and heading outside the shop, locking it with a key.

The streets were dead because of the order given by the royalty of Stormania, as I glanced at the castle off into the distance, which was surrounded in the trees and bark of wood in the forest, and sighed, making smoke appear onto my lips with my breath.

All the lights were off, no one was around me, as I held a victory dance in my system to know I wouldn't have to deal the nasty comments people love to make about me.

And I started to head home.

But then I stopped.

Do I really want to give these gold coins to father after a long day of work?

And see his pathetic face?

I glanced at the starting of a path in the forest near my shop, as a chill ran down my spine and I hugged my coat tighter to my body, and licked my lips.

Eh, it's anyways early in the evening.

Guess a hike wouldn't hurt.

Who's watching anyways? As if my family cares I'm gone.

I turned my footsteps into the opposite direction, tucking my coins into my heavy pockets, as I slowly started to ascend into the hills of the forest with curiosity lingering onto my lips.

I was aiming to find some antlers, and I was excited to see the start of winter approach the seasons, as ice started to form on the bushes.

I got so lost into admiring the beauty of the forest, inhaling the fresh air into my pink lungs, feeling the breeze hit my face like a slap, before hugging myself even more tightly to warm myself up.

I tried to search for the animals, to no avail, as they might be napping with their families at this point, while I pouted in disappointment.

And after what felt like hours, I stopped dead at my tracks to see almost nightfall, and cursed under my breath for my stupidity.

"Guess I have to head back now." I whispered to myself, going back the way I came from, and then again, and then again...and then again.

And then again.

Wait.

"Am I lost? It looks like I'm going in circles." I deadpanned worriedly, as I took in my surroundings once again, only to notice I've been in this path 6 times.

"Great, way to go Diana. Now how are you supposed to go back you doofus?" I scolded myself while face-palming, searching the skies for something in particular off into the distance.

Found it.

"Ah, I see smoke. There's a cabin here, I can ask for help." I cheered in a high pitched tone, already on my way to the smoke through the thick bushes and branches trying to stop me.

After tearing through some harsh nature, I finally found a very small birch wooden cabin tucked into the borders of the forest, and frowned.

What's a cabin doing here?

In the middle of nowhere?

Very peculiar.

Nonetheless, I went up to it cautiously, looking at my surroundings that embraced me, and took a few deep breaths before lifting my hand to knock on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" I called out, waiting for a response out in the cold, as I started to shiver because of the lack of warmth.

Maybe I can lay down by the fire.

"I-I'm lost. Could you please help me?" I stuttered, as my teeth started to hammer themselves, and my heart jumped out of my chest as I heard some bushes ruffle behind me.

"Who the hell are you?"

I flinched at the dominant voice, as I turned around to see...

..the most handsome man I've ever witnessed in my two decades of living, as he held a scowl on his face to greet me, while I noticed a huge scar role down his perfect cheek bones.

He had amazing fawn hair, with captivating hazel eyes, and his figure was very tall compared to my 5'7 figure.

He was built and wide, making his muscles ripple out of the desperate mercy of his clothes, and everything about him screamed immense power.

Which kind of..intimately perked me up.

His attire was stained with a liquid, as I couldn't make out with what because of the dark, and I leaned back onto the cabin door in fear he might have a weapon.

"I-I'm here to ask f-wait. What is...Is that..." I whispered, looking at his mouth, to see he was...having scarlet blood on it with...fangs?

And then I saw his hands clutch his stomach, as I could hear him take heavy and shaky breaths because of bleeding and losing blood rapidly, and I panicked.

"Are y-you a monster?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1K 62 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
55.5K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...
16.9K 680 31
There was something about being with him that made me... Fearless. ~~~~~~~~~ Howls, creeks, and groans. Meet Dusk. Dusk is, almost your average princ...
22.1K 655 23
A vampire girl that lives in a small town who fears being discovered by savage humans. A boy that hates small towns moves in next door and discoveres...