Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 7

2.2K 80 7
By manukansal12

Nobody wanted to provoke him that's why everyone was silent.

Suhana looked at Mr Nanda who was wiping his sweats with napkins.

Now, suhana understood why Kavish agreed to this project. He wanted to humiliate her. But she was not new into business field. She already faced many difficult situations that's why she was not scared.

'Then why do you want to invest my company? Why don't leave me and my company into peace?' She wanted to scream it on his face but she also didn't dare to say it. She took a deep breath and calm down herself.

She looked at him and said professional, "Sir, I know it's not match your company's standard. But this is our best project by our company's best candidates. Our company doesn't exist in front of your company. Sorry, we can't match your standard." Her boss and her company Ceo were silent that's why it's her responsibility to tell him that he is wasting his time here.

Everyone were stunned to hear it. Even there were no sound to drop of needle. While Kavish's lips curled slightly. He looked at her and asked, "so you don't want I invest in your company?"

She replied, "Sir, how can I take decision about it when I am nobody? Ofcourse, you have rights to take decision."

He didn't say anything only stare at her. While she was standing professionally but she was uncomfortable inside because of his stare.

After few moments, he opened his mouth, "I give your company second chance but this time I need satisfactory results."

After saying it, he stood up and left without looking and hearing any response. Everyone including Suhana was stunned to hear it. When the door closed behind him, everyone came into senses. Mr Nanda and investors rushed outside to follow Kavish while Suhana looked Mr Sharma and said with frown, "Sir, how is it possible? This project is our best idea. How will I think new idea suddenly?"

Mr shrama rubbed his temple from his fingers and said with frustration, "I know Suhana. Do we have other options? Do you wanna lose your job?"

She knew the suitation. Kavish took the initiative to invest into that project that's why they have to satisfy him until he would take step back from that project. She was irritated but didn't say anything.

Mr Nanda called Mr Sharma and Suhana into his cabin. They knew why they called that's why they reached immediately.

After knocked the door, Mr sharna and Suhana entered into cabin. To looking Mr Nanda gloomy face, they sighed because they knew the reason. Mr Sharma and Suhana stood obediently while Mr Nanda stood by french window. Mr Sharma opened his mouth, "Boss, you call us."

Mr Nanda looked at them and asked Suhana directly, "Suhana, did you offend him?"

Mr sharma looked at her with shocked. He knew her very well. She was not socialised but she was professional. They did work on many projects together. Because of her professionalism, he respects her. It was first time he heard such like comment from anyone for her.

He heard rumors about Kavish that's why he understood what type of offend Mr Nanda was talking. If Mr sharma heard this type of offend for his any other subordinate, he doesn't shock. But Suhana is different.

Suhana gulped her saliva. She only offend kavish once by accidentally. Or didn't she explain him the situation earlier? And she lost more than him in that incident. Then why did he behave childish? Ofcourse, she couldn't tell anybody about that incident.

She denied, "Sir, how can I offend him? I know his identity. Did he say something to you? If I accidentally offended him, I am ready to ask apologized."

Mr Nanda looked at her and he also heard about her. She was one of talented employees of his company and her reputation was only good into company. He took a deep breath and sat on his chair, "No he didn't say anything. Remember it cleary, you might be provoke him accidentally when you met him last time."  

She took a relax breath. If kavish didn't say anything, she was not stupid to admit by her own.

She shook her head and lied, "I am sorry sir. I recalled correctly last time. I only gave the file to him because he was busy and left. Even, I didn't have chance to explain anything. We didn't communicate much."

Mr Nanda didn't say anything about it, "Okay, now you can go. I have to discuss about the project to Mr Sharma."

She nodded and left. She took a deep breath because it's hard to tell a lie for her but she had no other choice. She didn't know what kavish wants from her. That's why it's better to play dumb.

Mr Nanda and Mr sharma discussed about the project. They knew it's hard to satisfy Mr kavish because they didn't know what he was expecting from them. They could only guess and  think again new idea.

When Suhana's colleagues heard that the project didn't approve instead they have to work on new idea. They were exhausted. Everyone knew it's impossible to come with new idea suddenly. They gave their best on that project and they were confident. Now, it's gone on vain. It was normal for them to disappointed.

After an hour, Mr sharma came into department and called everyone into meeting room.

He announced, "As all of you, we have to work on this project with new idea. So share your opinions then we will decide to further procedures."

Raj suggested, "Sir, how will we come with new idea suddenly?"

Everyone agreed with him that's why they supported him while Suhana was silent. she already said it to Mr Sharma.

Mr sharma said, "I know but we have no other choice. We can't afford to lose our job. Do we?"

They nodded. Nobody wanted to lose perfect job. Even their company was small but it provide best service to customer and even it's employees. Every employee of this company is glad with its privileges. The company takes care of its employees.

They discussed the plan till late evening. But they didn't reach on any results. At last, Mr sharma suggested, "ok let's pack up now. Tomorrow, we will discuss again."

Everyone nodded and packed up. It's late that's why company provided the cab for girls.

In the cab, they were tired but excited for gossip. They wanted to change the environment that's why Reema asked Suhana with excitement, "You met Mr Singh personally. I heard he is most handsome and bachelor man of this city. what do you think Suhana about him?"

Last time, Suhana made excuses that he was busy that's why she didn't have to chance to look at him but now because of meeting, everyone knew she met with him face to face.

Sanaya made joke, "Reema, you are asking wrong person. Do you ever look she notices any guy? Do you forget last time when she met Mr Kumar Ceo of R&D company and we asked her about him? How did she describe him while we met him personally he was different?"

Suhana only laughed about it. Actually, in her opinion, nobody is good looking except few guys which she knew them personally. She told them that he is so so looking and has no attraction. While girls met him later they were all crazy about him. According to girls, he was one of handsome man.

Reema hit Sanaya  lightly and said, "but Mr Singh is different. He is celebrity but he kept low profile that's why few have to chance to meet him. Right, Suhana?"

Suhana shifted her seats slightly because she didn't know how to describe him. He was really handsome but what happened that night and because of his high status. She was confused. She knew she shouldn't have mess with him but her luck was always not her side that's why she was not surprised. Among of whole world guys, she met only him because of course of her bad luck. Nothing happened good in her luck except one person.

She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I didn't notice him because of his auro. And you guys know how much I was in pressure because of project that's why I didn't know how to describe him. Why not? Next time, one of you attend the meeting and look him by your own eyes."

They wanted it but they can't afford consequences to provoke him that's why Sanaya smiled, "Suhana we were kidding. Why are you getting serious? By the way, we all know you are best candidate for this type of presentation. Nobody can beat you in this area."

Suhana cursed herself. Who told her to best? She didn't want to face him again. She wanted to forget him like nightmare but her destiny decided to different from her.

After one week, they discussed their plans daily but they didn't reach any results till now. That's why it was tensed atmosphere and nobody can't come up with best idea. Mr sharma thought something and discussed with Mr Nanda. After getting Mr Nanda approval, Mr Sharma announced cheerfully, "Guys, we decided to go out tonight for cheer up. Let's party and change your mood."

Suhana frowned, "Sir, is it necessary? We didn't think anything till now. How will we present after death line?"

Everyone shook their heads because they knew Suhana very well. They thought, 'you are boring. We know very well. But think about us at least."

Mr sharma noticed everyone expression and smiled, "Suhana, if we clear our mind, we can think properly and no excuse this time. You are also coming us. And tomorrow weekend so there is no worry for office."

Suhana said with irritation, "you guys go. I will work till late. May be, I will come up with an idea."

Raj made his face, "in this office, from where do you come up with fresh idea?"

Suhana didn't say anything because she didn't want to argue with them and waste her time.

At last, they reached at pub for refresh their mood. And of course, Suhana had to follow her colleagues as per her boss Mr Sharma instruction.

This time, Mr sharma ordered wine for them. Suhana doesn't drink but Mr sharma and her colleagues insisted her that's why she drank one glass but that was enough for her.

After drink, they went to dance floor. Suhana drank that's why she was in not her senses and she let her guard down.

Her colleagues have chance to see her that side after her drunk. They knew well about it and Suhana drinks rarely that's why they were also on good mood that day. As Suhana behaves towards man, girls know something missing but Suhana never told them anything that's why they thought suhana had only phobia nothing serious. And her male colleagues knew their limit towards her that's why everyone was feel free that night.

One male colleague Arun who was attractive suhana held her hand during dancing. Suhana whimpered but she knew Arun that's why she didn't snatch away her hand and continued dance with her colleagues.

Arun was happy that Suhana didn't react while co-operate with him. He was happy.

In Singh group, Kavish finished his work into his office and asked Ravi, "Report"

Ravi who was giving Suhana's report daily knew what his boss asking. He even appointed one his informer into her team as he can receive any report immediately.

Kavish thought that Suhana will come to him for this project after what happened to meeting but Suhana who was low EQ how can understand what Kavish wants. Suhana's IQ was high but her EQ was low that's why she didn't involve into any romantic relationship till now. she only thinks about her family and work and nothing is important for her except them.

Ravi put the file of her report in front of his boss. When kavish saw her picture with another guy, his face darkened. He knew by Ravi's report Suhana didn't like any guy touches her. What happened now? He asked loudly, "who is the guy?"

Ravi gulped because he knew his boss was anger and knew the consequences that's why he informed in low voice, "he works into that company."

Kavish stood up and ordered, "get ready the car."

Ravi nodded and left. He was scared because he knew someone was into danger.

Kavish was loosing his senses. How could someone touch what is his?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 3.2K 33
"He looked beautiful,so sinfully beautiful,kneeling infront of me,taking me whole,with a flower tucked delicately in his hair" . . . โ—Metanoia:To cha...
66.6K 3.5K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...
7.7K 607 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...
5.1M 356K 71
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection is his When I first saw him I was blown...