Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

chapter 6

2.2K 81 2
By manukansal12

After getting out from building, suhana waited a side for taxi. She didn't want to go office in that state, nor her house. She racked her mind where she wanted to go that time. But there was no place in this whole world for her where she wanted to go.

In her house, she has family but nobody is close to her, same goes to office. In office, she has colleagues but nobody close to her. There is no problem with them. It's her problem. She is like hedgehog who doesn't want to close anyone.

She hailed a taxi and sat into the taxi. The taxi driver asked her, "madam... Address?"

Without looking to him, she said polietly, "children park."

The driver looked at her with suspicious but didn't say anything. After all, the driver cared about money... Nothing else.

The driver started the engine and suhana put her head on window seat and looked outside. The scenery was running with the taxi. Her mind was black because of many thoughts.

After twenty minutes, the taxi stopped. Suhana paid the fare and took her steps towards the park. She bought a ticket and entered into park. There were many families. The parents came with their children. Only suhana was alone. But she didn't care around her surroundings. She took a spot into corner and sat on the bench. In front of her, the children were playing with their parents.

She sighed and laughed on herself. When she was child, she wanted to grow up soon as she could her life like her parents. She thought she would be happy and satisfied person after getting grow up. But now, she is grown up. Are she happy or satisfied? No.... Now she wanted to go back into her childhood era.

In childhood, she was happy. Her parents and her sisters never critized to her. They were satisfied with her. Even, when she did mistake, they told her what to do or not.....

But she didn't know since when everything is changed. She tried to recalled again and again. Since her highschool, everything was perfect into her life. Even, everything was normal till half of the first year college...... But that incident...

When she recalled about that incident. She shivered terrible. She never wanted to remember about that incident. That incident is black spot of her life. Everything is changed after that.

But one thing is good about that incident... It's Sam. She met Sam because of incident. Sam was her senior and most popular guy of college. And he also known as handsome guy and famous of his cold behaviour. In college, every girl has crush on him. But he never noticed anyone. That's why he is most famous guy of college. When Suhana recalled about it, she smiled. Suhana heard about him and she might saw him two or three times because he is inapprochable guy and suhana didn't care about it. She only wanted to focus on her study. But fortunately, she met him.

Only sam and suhana knew about that incident. Because if Sam didn't save her that day, suhana will not be saved. She was thankful to him. Their bondation getting strong as passing time. If Sam was not with her side, she would never live normal life and never cope up with that incident. It's Sam who was her courage and he told her, 'nobody can hurt her because he is her side.' and she believed it without any doubts.

Even, in college, every girl was jealous with her but she didn't care about it. After meeting with Sam, she got to far away from everyone including her family. Because she didn't care anybody except Sam. It's goes same to Sam. Sam also cares her a lot. Nobody is important for him except Suhana. They were happy with each other company. Nobody can bully Suhana because Sam always stood for her and nobody can bully Sam because suhana was with him.

Everything was right but four years ago, Sam's parents decided him to go aboard. Sam was against it. Suhana knew her parents was silently agreed with his parents. Suhana also didn't want it. But their parents gave them reason why it's important for him to go.

Suhana tried to understand him, "Sam, they are right."

Sam got angry and yelled with frustration, "Suhana, I can't believe it you also agreed with them. I didn't expect from you atleast. There is no need me to leave. We know about eachother very well. We don't prove to anyone else."

Suhana was speechless. She knew he was right. There was no need to prove anyone to anything. But it was good for him that's why she tried to explain, "but Sam...."

Sam said with frustration, "Suhana... I don't know what they told you..... But if you want it, I will go."

Suhana only nodded. He patted her head like child and smiled, "but don't worry. I will come back soon. That time, nobody can't control my life. And I will protect you from any harm as I promised you before."

Suhana smiled, "I know."

After leaving him, they lost contact with each other. suhana didn't know where is Sam this time? Even she didn't know if he was doing well or not.

But now, Suhana was missing him. She shouted inside her heart, 'Sam, where are you now? I need you. It's almost four years.'  She didn't know the tears were flowing from her eyes. She needed a shoulder on which she put her head and somebody told her, 'everything will be fine.'

She was regretted now why she let him go. But it's for his benefit and she couldn't be selfish.

She came to her senses when she heard her mobile rang. She blinked her eyes because she couldn't see clearly. She rubbed her eyes with her hand then she noticed she was crying. She took a deep breath and took out her mobile from her pocket. She looked at screen, its Mr Sharma call. She didn't want to attend it. She knew she lost the project because of herself. There was no chance her company achieve project after she offended him. She also didn't want to work with his company but she knew it's her company loss. And her company will put blame on her shoulders. She wanted to run away. But she knew she has to face it and she can't run away from her suitation. It's not good for her or her career.

She calmed down herself and picked the call, "hello."

She heard voice from other side, "Suhana, where are you now?"

Suhana knew he would scold her but she replied seriously, "Sir, I am not feeling well. Sorry, today I can't come office."

Mr Sharma, "ohh.... It's ok Suhana. Take rest today. we know it's hard to handle Mr Singh. Afterall, he is not ordinary person like us. By the way, Don't forget to come tomorrow on time. There is more pending work and we have to complete the project soon."

Suhana was shocked that he didn't scold her or he didn't know about project that they lost it. According to her, her company already received the call till now.

She asked, "Sir, about project.... They didn't call till yet."

Mr Sharma was shocked more than her, "what suhana? You didn't know. I think he didn't tell you his decision. He agreed but he wanted to complete it soon. As we can held meeting and discuss further when we have complete data."

What he agreed! She was speechless. But she didn't discuss anything about project to him. File.... She recalled about file. Ohh... She forgot the file into his company. Seriously, he read the file. She was doubt but afterall, she can't understand rich peoples' mind. May be, he put a side his personal life than his professional life. Yeah, it would be true. But she has to face him in future which she was not ready. But she couldn't do anything about it.

Suhana composed herself and tried to control her emotions as Mr Sharma didn't have any doubt, "ok sir... I will reach at time tomorrow."

Mr Sharma satisfied with her answer. He thought that she achieved the goal that's why she would show any attitude. But he knew her since last few years. She is perfect in her work but she never shows any attitude. She is werid in many ways but because of her simple attitude and perfection. Nobody has grudge against her in company.

He replied, "fine.... Take care yourself."

She nodded and Mr Sharma hung up the call. She took deep breath. It's almost 5 pm. She sat there for more more hours. Now, her thoughts was messed up but she decided not to think more. She has to face the suitiation and she will.

The following day, she reached at office at time. The atmosphere of office was good. Everyone was confident about the project after hearing it. Everyone was doing their best because they knew their company is small than Singh group. And their company didn't stand near that group.

Its a one time opportunity to show their best. If it success, their career also brighten. While Suhana was in mess. She was feeling nothing was going to good. She didn't know it's her illusion or her insecurity. That's why she didn't say anything about it. She was also doing hardwork as she could sleep at night without any worry.

It was meeting day. As it was already decided that Suhana would lead the meeting and give presentation. That's why suhana already prepared everything. Suhana lead many meeting that's why it's common for her. She had to present the project and clarify any doubts if anyone has.

That meeting was going to among investors, her company and Singh group. Nobody knew who was going to come from Singh group in that meeting that's why everyone was nervous. Suhana also was but she was confident into herself. She had preparation very well that's why she knew there was no any flow.

In the meeting, there were Mr Sharma, Mr Nanda, three investors to whom she already knew and herself while the presentative from Singh group was going to come.

Singh group was the one number in city that's why everyone was waiting patiently. Nobody was in hurry and complaining. Suhana prepared everything and waited. She wore official suit that day. She didn't like to wear skirt that's why she wore pant. She was only female into that meeting room but she was not nervous because she had habit of it.

After few minutes, the door of meeting room opened and they saw Mr Ravi the secretary of Singh Group came inside. They were shocked and gulped their saliva because if he came himself it seems they have pressure more. But they didn't imagine who was behind him.

When they saw Mr Singh himself, everyone eyes got widened. Even Suhana was shivered from shock. She never imagined that he would come himself. She was not nervous before but now she was.

Kavish didn't look anyone. There was no expression on his face. Everyone got stand from his seat even they was shocked what they was looking.   Kavish sat on his seat and Ravi motioned to start the meeting. Mr Nanda, Mr Sharma and Suhana looked each other. Suhana understood the suitiation that's why Mr Nanda leaded the meeting. In front of Mr Singh, she was nothing that's why she was seated a side. She tried her best to ignore Kavish and concentrated on meeting.

While Kavish glanced at her and his lips curved slightly. He came into the meeting for her only. That project was nothing for him but he didn't want to lose any opportunity to go near her. Even, he has many ways to go near her but he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Now, Mr Nanda told suhana to present the presentation. Suhana nodded and gave her best to clarify every aspect of project. Now, her concentration was only on her work.

When kavish heard her voice, he wanted to hear her voice again and again. When he looked her lips moving. He wanted to kiss her but he controlled himself because she didn't like it.
He looked her and thought, 'did he come here for torture himself?'
But he knew he had to do it for achieving her.

When Suhana finished the presentation, she asked to any enquiry. The investors were satisfied from presentation because they knew they are going to earn profit in future. And other side, they had to do work with Singh group. Their future is bright. But they asked their doubts to Suhana. She replied carefully.

But Kavish raised his hand to keep quiet and asked lazily, "do you think this project is match with our company's standard?"

There were silent into meeting room. Nobody dares to say anything further because nobody wanted to provoke him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 499 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
583K 33.7K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
7.9K 611 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...
22K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...