The Black Death (Op reader x...

By 21Katerasaur

Y/N L/N, the dragon of Death and brother of Great Red, otherwise known as the Black Death. After killing the... More

Bio
Za Harem
Horror's beginnings
The Seeds of War
Meeting and Greeting
Day 2 in the Sitri Mansion
Day 1 out of the Sitri Mansion

Conquest of the soul

4.5K 60 48
By 21Katerasaur

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

BTW, I forgot to add a personality for Y/N so here goes.

Personality

        Out of battle: Kind, Flirty, Energetic, Male deredere.

        In battle: Cold, Commanding, Bloodthirsty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

Y/N: "Do you want to teach these people a lesson?"

Senri: "Yes."

Y/N: "DO YOU WANT TO HURT THEM LIKE THEY'VE HURT YOU?"

Senri: "YES!"

Y/N: "Then join me, as my first horseman."

You reach out your hand to the enraged child. He confidently takes your hand and stands up.

Y/N: "Then welcome, the first horseman of the apocalypse, the horseman of Famine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri: "Horseman? Like the four horseman of the apocalypse?"

Y/N: "Yes, I can gift you with the powers of the horseman. After all, I created them."

Tiamat: "Wait, you created them? THEfour horsemen who attacked both Heaven and hell? THE horsemen who easily held their own against God and the satans? THE horsemen who suddenly disappeared after defeating the 4 original satans? You're really the one who created them?!"

She asks with stars in her eyes.

'Wow, I actually have a fangirl."

Y/N: "Yes, I made those horsemen. The reason they were strong was because they were husks of me. However, they disappeared quickly since they were just husks. Empty copies of myself that retain my strength but possess no emotion. I have the choice to make copies of me or to give the essence of each horseman to a carrier."

Tiamat: "Wow, so you give the essence of Famine, Plague, Conquest and War to ordinary people to turn them into Horsemen?"

Y/N: "...yes...that's what I said."

Senri: "Wow, I'm going to be a horseman. You said that I'm going to be the horseman of Famine right? What are my powers?"

Y/N: "You shouldn't really call them powers. They're more of scourges."

Senri: "How so?"

Y/N: "A horseman's scourges affects any living thing around them. The horseman of Famine controls the environment. It's touch would cause the area it chooses to die. Basically, you control, corrupt and revive nature."

Now both Senri and Tiamat have stars in their eyes, like children seeing fireworks for the first time.

Senri: "But what do I do about this sword?"

He waves around the purple sword.

Senri: "Is this-"

He suddenly drops to his knees and starts screaming.

Tiamat: "Y/N, what should we do?!"

Y/N: "Tiamat, make a cut on my arm."

Tiamat: "Are you sure, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Just do it!"

Tiamat immediately turns her hand into a claw and makes a small cut on your arm. You bring your arm close to Senri's mouth.

Y/N: "Drink the blood."

Senri teeth latch onto your arm and he starts drinking. After a few minutes, Senri lets go of your arm.

Senri: "I feel better now. What was that?"

Y/N: "I made my blood act as a sealant of the sword's powers. Unfortunately and fortunately, the sword has probably chosen you as it's user. I say fortunately because this sword seems to hold much power, so it will help you a lot as a Horseman."

Senri: "What kind of sword is this?"

Y/N: "Though it seems corrupted, I'm sure that this is an Excalibur."

Senri: "Whoa, like the excalibur of Arthur Pendragon?"

Y/N: "Wow, you're a nerd at heart aren't you? Anyway, now that you're done resting, we should out."

Senri: "Umm, what should I call you two?"

Y/N: "Oh, we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Y/N L/N, brother of Great Red the dragon and this is Tiamat."

Tiamat: "Just Tiamat?! *clears throat*  I am Tiamat, the silver dragoness and familiar of Y/N."

Senri: "Wow!"

Y/N: "Tiamat, take his hand and protect him. We're heading out now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(MINI-TIMESKIP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri: "Wow, so you're the brother of a legendary dragon?"

Y/N: "Yes, I said that."

Senri: "That's so cool!"

Tiamat: "Hey, I'm a legendary dragon too!"

Senri: "How powerful are you, Sr. Y/N?"

Y/N: "Let's just say that I'm strong enough to handle myself."

Senri: "Am I strong too?"

Y/N: "Considering that I've made you a horseman, gave you my blood and the fact that you have an excalibur, I'd say that you're strong enough. Wait..."

*sniff* *sniff*

Tiamat: "You smelled it too, didn't you?"

Y/N: "Yes, the smell of smoke. Senri, I have a little mission for you. Go in that direction and see what's there. If there are enemies, kill them. If you see any people that are suffering, help them. Once you're done, come back here and bring as many survivors as you can."

Senri: "But I don't know how to control my powers!"

Y/N: "Don't worry, when you drank my blood, your Scourges and how to use them have been imprinted in you. You'll be able to use your Scourges naturally."

Senri: "Yay, I'm so excited."

Y/N: "But don't be too excited, okay? Your Scourges are powerful so make sure to control them, okay? Now scurry off."

Senri: "Yes, sir!" 

Senri runs off to the direction where you pointed.

Tiamat: "Wow, it's like he's your son. Does that mean I'm a mother?!"

Y/N: "No, no. I do not have a son and you're not my wife. Though, I wouldn't mind marrying you.~"

Tiamat blushes for a second but then pouts.

Tiamat: "Then, why did you say that I'm not your wife?"

Y/N: "Because you're not."

Tiamat then does her trademark hit on Y/N's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri POV

'I'm so excited! Sr. Y/N sent me on a mission. I get to have powe- I mean Scourges. I can finally have revenge on these kinds of people. I know I have to kill and I hope I'm prepared for it.'

You smell smoke and look up to see a pillar of smoke in the direction you're running.

'I'm getting closer. I ho-'

???: "Oomph."

You bump into someone and you both fall to the ground. You get up and look down to see a white haired girl who looks almost his age.

'Wow, she's really cute.'

Senri: "Umm, are you okay?"

You extend your hand for her but she shivers and looks at you with caution.

Senri: "It's okay, I won't hurt you. I'm Senri Amabuki, what's your name?"

???: "M-m-my name is M-Misha, Misha N-Necron."

Senri: "Misha Necron, that's a pretty name."

Misha: "M-My parents..."

Senri: "Your parents? What happened to your parents?"

Misha: "They killed them....they killed my parents!"

Senri: "Who killed your parents? I'll bring them to justice."

As if to answer, a being emerges from the shadows.

???: "Oh look, two little babes. I got meself a jackpot."

A tall, dark-haired man with missing teeth stands before Senri. On his back were 3 pairs of feathered, pitch-black wings.

Senri: "Umm, Mister, who are you?"

???: "Mister? Oh ye make me laugh, little boy. How could we not know the grit Avinoam, commander of ta third platoon of te Grigori? I stand above all them common fallen so ye should treat me with more respect boy!"

'Man, it's so hard to understand him. But based on what I understood, he's one of them. Those people who think they're superior.'

Senri: "I-I'll kill you."

Avinoam: "Wha? Wahahaha, 'ear that boys? This lil' shrimp's gonna kill me."

A few other fallen angels exit from the shadows.

???1: "We're supposed to capture them but why don't we teach these kids a lesson."

???2: "The little girl came from the village, so she'd be more fun to play with."

Senri: "What do you mean?"

Avinoam: "Oh, ye don't know? Gamaliel, ye tell 'im."

Gamaliel/???1: "This girl came from a village full of immortal people. It would be more fun to torture someone who can't die than someone who dies easily. Hehehe."

???2: "Who are you kid? You don't look to be from the village."

Senri: "You have no right to know."

Avinoem: "Feisty, eh? Whabbout we make a deal, kid. You give us the girl and we'll let ya go."

You feel a tug on your sleeve and you see Misha with tears in her eyes.

Misha: "Y-you don't h-have to d-die for me."

'Why does my heart feel like it's hurting? I think this is what Y/N meant when to control my emotions. Than means I have to relax. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.'

Senri starts stabilizing his breathing, causing the fallens to laugh.

Gamaliel: "Hahahaha, kid gets hyperventilation from a simple choice."

Avinoem: "So wha' is it kid, ye givin' 'er or not?"

...................

Avinoem: "I'll take yer silence as a y-"

Senri: "No."

Avinoem: "What?! Don't ye know who we ar'?"

Senri: "I'm not giving her to you, you filthy beings."

A light spear suddenly flies through the air and impales Senri.

Misha: "NO!"

Misha runs to Senri, crying because she thought that she caused his death.

Avinoem: "Mahershala, what in the world are ye doing? Ye killed ta boy!"

Mahershala/???2: "He had to learn respect, sir. How dare he call us filthy? We are above both these useless fools."

Gamaliel: "He's right, Sir. Avinoem. He was probably a useless devil. Dumb kid deserved to die."

Senri: "Who said I was already dead?"

As the people around him go into shock, Senri pulls the light spear out of him.

Senri: "Whew, standing there and enduring the pain was, well, painful."

Senri's wound starts healing incredibly fast and it finishes healing in a few seconds.

Avinoem: "Wh-wh-what? If you were a devil or angel, you'd be dead by now!"

Senri: "That's the thing, I'm no devil, angel, or fallen angel."

Avinoem: "Hmph, you were just lucky. Don't get cocky, little boy. Gamaliel, Mahershala, kill him."

Gamaliel & Mahershala: "Yes, sir."

The three form light spears and throw them at Senri. Senri simply catches one light spear and uses it to deflect the others.

Senri: "My turn."

'I need to use my powe- I mean Scourges. Focus, Senri, focus. These people think they're superior. The same people who tried to kill you. The same kind of people. I hate those people. I HATE THEM!'

Senri: "מאזני צדק ואיזון"  

A pair or scales appears in Senri's hand. [Like weighing scales.] He raises it in front of him and starts muttering some words.

Senri: "מאזני צדק, שמרו על דברי. הביאו מוות למי שמתנגד לכם ולהביא שלום למי שלא. תן לשורשים לקחת את בתיהם, ותן לידיי לקחת את נשמתם!"

Roots appear around the feet of the fallen and hold them in place. The fallen suddenly start screaming but their screams cut . Their bodies fall to the ground as the roots withdraw into the terrain.

Senri: "שירתת אותי היטב, מאזניים נאמנים. תנו לנשמות האלה לסבול בגיהינום."

The scales disappear from Senri's hand.

Senri: "Wow, I feel so..strong. But again, I shouldn't abuse this power."

Senri once again feels a tug on his shirt. Looking down, he sees Misha who still looks in shock.

Senri: "Oh, I almost forgot, are you okay?"

Misha: "Y-y-yes."

Senri: "Here, stand up."

Senri offers his hand and Misha takes it. Senri then helps Misha standing up.

Senri: "Um, Misha-san, are there any survivors from your village or is there anyone that hasn't been captured?"

Misha: "N-n-no, I'm the only one left."

Senri: "Oh, I'm very sorry about that."

Misha: "I-It's okay, it's not your fault."

Senri: "Then, would you come with me, Misha. I know someone who can take good care of you and keep you safe."

Misha: "R-really?"

Senri: "Yes, I'll also do my best to protect you."

Misha: "Th-thank you."

They started walking when Misha suddenly gets the urge to ask a million questions.

Misha: "Umm, Senri-san, could I ask you a question?"

Senri: "Sure."

Misha: "What are you? How did you survive those lightspears? What were those scales in your hand? How did you kill those fallen?"

Senri: "Uhh, could you ask one question at a time?"

Misha: "Oh sorry, it's just that I've never seen anything like you."

Senri: "To summarize, I am a Horseman of the apocalypse, the Horseman of Famine. I used my Scourges to kill those fallen angels."

Misha: "A Horseman of the apocalypse?! I heard of them from my mother. They were extremely powerful but then they were just gone. Wow, I always wanted to see one. But you look so young, are you really a horseman?"

Senri: "Yes, I am. You could ask that one who made me into a horseman."

Misha: "You were made into a horseman? I thought it was God who created them!"

Senri: "Yes, I can see him right now. He's over there."

Senri points at the direction of Y/N, who Misha sees waving at them. Y/N starts approaching them as Senri gets closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Senri: "Y/N! I did it! I used my Scourges and I defeated the ones who thought they were superior! I think one of them was British, he had a weird accent."

You pat his head as his eyes gleam in confidence.

Y/N: "You mean Bri'ish. So you used the Scales of Justice?"

Senri: "Yeah, I also started muttering stuff in some weird language."

Y/N: "It's Hebrew, I'll tell you the meaning later. So there is only one survivor?"

Senri: "Yes, this is Misha Necron. I saved her from a few fallen. Unfortunately, it was said that her parents were murdered."

'Hmm, a village in the underworld with white-haired people. Red told me about them. I thought they were immortal, how did they die? I'll have to think about that later.'

Misha: "Ano, Y/N-sama, could I ask something?"

Y/N: "Hmm, of course you can."

Misha: "Did you really turn Senri-san into a Horseman? If you did, did you also create the old Horseman of the Apocalypse? Why did they disappear? How did you create them?"

You glance at Senri and he gives a look that says 'I know, just deal with it.'

Y/N: *sigh* "Here goes; Yes, yes, they disappeared because they were temporary and I created them by creating empty copies of myself."

Misha: "Wow, so you created husks of yourself as the four horseman? That means you're really powerful!"

Y/N: "Yes. In case if you want to know, I'm a dragon and the brother of Great Red."

Misha: "Great red?! The giant dragon who lives in the dimensional gap with Ophis the Infinity dragon?"

Y/N: "Questions aside, now that Senri is back, we should get going."

Senri: "By the way, where's Ms. Tiamat?"

Misha: "Tiamat?! The silver dragoness who happens to also be the untamable familiar?"

Y/N: "Yes, that Tiamat. She's my familiar and she's resting in my conscience right now. I'll call her."

A light appears beside Y/N and it disappears revealing a sleepy Tiamat.

Tiamat: *slurring* "Y-Y/N, why'd you wake me up? *yawns* I was so sleepy and I still am."

Misha: "Are you Tiamat the silver dragoness who happens to also be the untamable familiar?"

Tiamat suddenly gets energy and does a pose.

Tiamat: "Yes, I am!"

Misha gets stars in her eyes as she looks at the supposed 'untamable' familiar.

'Great, another fangirl. But I should give her the benefit of the doubt. She just lost her family so she must have a lot of emotions right now.'

Y/N: *claps* "Now that everyone is ready, let's get going."

Misha: "Wait, I have one more question."

'What is it this time?!'

Misha: "Could you also make me a horseman?"

Y/N: "The.....What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a wrap. Remember, any feedback is openly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 841 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
46.8K 743 31
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
247K 5.4K 192
During the war that opposed the three Factions, God died. But the power that killed him was only known to three people. And now, a being with the sam...
45.6K 798 19
What would happen to the three factions if a new student arrive in Kuoh school, and with that an unknown power. Follow the story of this young warri...