Step Brother || MYG ||

By _Angelle__

Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your... More

ø¹
ø²
ø³
ø⁴
ø6
ø7
ø8
ø9
¹0
¹1
¹2
¹3
¹4
¹5
¹6
¹7
¹8
¹9
²0
²1
²2
²3
²4
²5
²6
²7
²8
²9
³0
³1
³2
³3
³4
³5
³6
³7
³8
³9
⁴0
⁴1
⁴2 | finale*.
-*-
a sowri
not important:)

ø5

11.6K 439 153
By _Angelle__

You fell from your bed because of the loud yell at your door.

"Hey Y/n! We're gonna be late!"

You immediately stood up and did your morning routine and wore your uniform, combed your hair, put some make up, and winked at your reflection on the mirror.

You sprinted to the living room and found Yoongi crossed his arms and tapping his shoes, one of his brow raised and eyes glaring. You gulped.

"Let's go," he smiled and grabbed your hand and threw you in the car.

Bipolar?

You were still wearing a confused look on your face while the awkward silence filled you. The car stopped and he went out. You just stared at him while walking away from you. You stepped out of the car and started to walk. A strong arm wrapped around your shoulder and you huffed.

"What do you want, Jimin?" you smacked his arm.

"Walk you to your classroom, is something wrong about it?" He smiled.

You smiled at him and grabbed his wrist, wrapped it around your shoulder and continued to walk to your classroom. You shared stories about your vacations. You also told him that Yoongi was already living with you. You had told him about your Dad's relationship with a woman. And to add, he was also one of your best friends.

"Bye, Jimin. See you later!"

You entered your classroom. Your sight was captured by Yoongi who was glaring outside. You sat beside him and he looked away, avoiding eye contact. You just chuckled.

Is he jealous?

You just shook your head to remove those sinful thoughts.

Kringgg!!!

The bell rang and your classmates went out to buy some snacks. You stood up and walked to the door but you saw Yoongi, laid his head on the desk. He was just like that since the first day of the class. You walked near to him and pat his head. He looked up and your eyes met.

dOoOb

Wow! I never thought that his eyes are so beautiful

"You're not going to the cafeteria?"

A weak smile flashed through his face.

"Yeah, I prefer to take a nap than to go there," he answered in sweet voice.

d^O^b

"Cute," you whispered but he heard it.

"I'm not cute, I'm attractive," he winked.

d-.-b

You lightly hit his arm.

"You need to let the whole campus see your attractive ass," you said and he just smiled.

You grabbed his hand and started walking out the room. All the girls that you passed by, giggled and gasped. Maybe because the guy you were with.

"Look for a table and I'll order," you said and he nodded.

You went to the line and waited for your turn.

Meanwhile, Yoongi found a vacant table and he sat there waiting for you.

"Cute," he smiled.

A girl approached him with her tray.

"Umm, hey! Can I sit here? There's no vacant seat for me to eat," she said.

"Oh? Sure," he agreed and the girl smiled at him and sat beside him.

You ordered your food and looked for Yoongi. You finally saw him but what made you roll your eyes was, there was a girl with him. It made your blood boil. Not knowing what happened to your system, you just let out a sigh.

"Okay, I believe I need a psychiatrist already." you mumbled and walked towards them who were happily chatting.

You cleared your throat to get their attention.

"Oh? There you are," Yoongi said and you placed the food on the table and sat across them.

You started to eat silently.

"I also love music. I always listen to music when I'm bored. Playing drum is my hobby. You know? Rock!" The girl said.

"You can play piano?" Yoongi asked.

"No, never in my life I played piano." She shrugged.

"I can teach you. Just go to our house so that I can teach you," Yoongi suggested and she raised her brow. She smiled and shrugged.

"Ok, if you want-"

"I don't want to," you loudly said and met gaze with the girl.

She raised a brow at you and glanced at Yoongi who were blankly staring at you. She played her fingers on her chin while scanning you. You gave her a confused look. She suddenly snickered then smirked. "I got it."

"What?" You asked her.

"Something." She smirked then continued to eat.

You were about to ask her when a familiar voice rang in your ears.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere you bitch- ow! Hello there!" Seokjin, one of your friend, came and hit your shoulder.

"Oh great! Excuse me, he's here already." You forced to put Seokjin's arm around your waist and left.

Yoongi just glared at the two of you until you were out of his sight.

"They're idiots." Somi murmured.

Yoongi turned at her with arched brows. "Eh?"

"I heard the guy said 'ew'."

===

"Eww, you disgusting creature," Seokjin exclaimed when you got to the rooftop.

"Eww for you too. You need to be proud of yourself cause you have the chance to hold the very gorgeous young lady living on Earth."

"Why did you do that?"

You sighed.

"I got irritated."

"Why?" He judgmentally stared at you and placed his hand on his hip.

"I don't know. The feeling of holding her neck in my bare hands is what I want. I felt a little bit of pain and a little bit of hate. Do you know that feeling? I mean, I always felt that whenever...."

He arched a brow. "Whenever that guy sitting across you is near."

You exaggeratedly covered your lips and gasped. "Seokjin, why? Have you felt it too? Like really? Your idea is correct. I just don't know why do I feel it every time he's near—"

"Do you like that guy?" Seokjin cut you off and wiggled his brows teasingly.

Your eyes widen and you felt yourself getting red. "W-what? N-n-no! O-of course not!"

Seokjin let out a frustrated sigh. "You know what, Y/N, I know you. I know you too well. So, don't deny it."

You went silent for a while. Do I? You examined yourself.

I felt excited whenever I see him. I felt giddy whenever he talk. I always had fun bickering with him. I admire his features, his voice, the way he move, and the way he stare. He gave me a foreign feeling. A feeling I never really felt before.

d>o<b

"Damn it!" You hissed. "Seokjin, tell me, do I?"

He held your cheeks and scanned your whole face. He made you turn around and face him again. "The way you react earlier made me believe something is really wrong. To end my observation, you like him."

You smiled at him. "Do you think it is wrong?"

"Why is it wrong?"

"He's my stepmother's son."

"You mean, Uncle's new wife's son?"

You sighed and shyly gazed at him. He stared at you like you were some trash. He then started to laugh. You confusedly stared at him. He fixed himself and coughed twice.

"Sorry, Y/N. I can't help it. Umm, it's not wrong you idiot. He's not your real brother so don't worry if you like him. And I admit, he's handsome." he said.

"You have a hard time admitting it, don't you?" You asked.

"Of course! That was the hardest word I had to say. Saying that someone other than me is handsome. Like, wtf?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
157K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
421K 11.2K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...