TrollHunters - ( Jim Lake Jr...

By adiyaforever812

You are (Y/N) Nunez ( yes you are Claire's younger twin sister ). You usually hang out with Claire and her fr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
so uh πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
goddamn

Chapter 1

1.5K 38 19
By adiyaforever812

No one POV

Radiocaster: Good morning, It's 4:30 a.m. If you're still in bed, you are missing the most beautiful sunrise, clear skies and a beautiful morning ahead. And big news...

A disposable cup rolls through the fog and moves into the shadow of the bridge. A dark heavily armored with horns curled around his head smashes the cup under his foot.

Another troll with blue and silver armor fights the heavily armored troll. Bular growls under his breath. Bular lunges at the blue armored troll. "Yield, Kanjigar."

"A Trollhunter never yields," Kanjigar says breathlessly. "I rather die than yield." Bular growls accepted. "Terms accepted," Bular yells while running towards him. Kanjigar slides out of the way and raises a sword, he swings it at Bular who dodges it. Kanjigar punches Bular to the ground and points his swords at him. "Your turn, Bular. Yield."

All of a sudden Kanjigar gasps and grunts, while Bular takes advantage of this. The sunbeams down onto Kanjigar, who stares at his shoulder as it smolders. Bular kicks Kanjigar, who tumbles backward. His sword slides into the sunlight. Kangigar's hand burns blue as he reaches for his sword. The glow from an amulet embedded in his chest plate flickers.

"There's nowhere for you to run, Trollhunter. Give me the amulet." Bular says.

Kanjigar sprints up and leaps onto the underside of the bridge. He turns and clutches his sword. Bular jumps out from behind a support beam and swings around the beam and kicks Kanjigar, who slams into a gutter. He jumps away as Bular lunges at him. Kanjigar hops down and hangs from the support beam while Bular chases, he swings back up and glances around. Bular tackles Kanjigar, his sword falls to the ground as Bular holds him over the edge. The sword shatters. While laughing, Bular says, "It will all end here. Give me the amulet or the sun. Either way, you're doomed."

The side of Kanjigar's face burns and Bular pushes him into the sunlight. Bular's claw swipes at Kanjigar, who grabs his arm and holds it in the sun. Bular recoils and clutches his burning blue arm as it smokes. Kanjigar doubles to his feet.

"No. The amulet will find the champion. We will stop you and your master. I may end, but the fight will not." Bular's eyes widen as Kanjigar steps back off the bridge and into the sunlight. His skin burns blue and hardens. Kanjigar falls to the ground and breaks after turning into a stone creature.

After Bular left, the amulet shines.

*BEEP* BEEP* BEEP*

An alarm began signaling the six o'clock mark. Jim groans and takes off his magazine and looks at the clocks. Surprised by the time, he jumps to the bathroom and goes downstairs to start his morning routine; arrange the books on the bookshelves, polishing the furniture, checking all electronics in the house. And last but not least, making breakfast and lunch for his mom and friend.

Tuning a humpless song, Jim walked up to her room with a sunny side up and some orange juice he made for her. His mother, Barbara Lake was so exhausted last night that she forgot to take off her glasses before collapsing to sleep. Jim placed the tray of food on the counter table and slowly took off her glasses. Taking a near-by cloth, he gently wipes her glasses.

He pulls the blanket over her and kisses her forehead. " Love you, Mom. " He says softly. Grabbing his helmet and his bag, he goes to the garage, with his nose in the motorcycle magazine, lowering it as he was greeted with the sight of his beloved, blue, bike. He smiles nevertheless and opens the garage door. As its opening, Jim felt a new surge of triumph. But that soon broke after he saw his trash can on the ground. He groaned.

"Raccoons!" Lifting the mess and tidying it, he noticed his best friend Toby.

"We're late for school, Jimbo," Toby said while buckling his helmet.

" Sorry Tobes, I was busy with lunches. One for me, one for my mom, and one for..." Jim replied as he was still tidying the mess. Toby sniffs the bag. "Ah...Blasonic mushroom, meatloaf, chunky, sun-dried tomatoes.." Toby lists on. "And cardamom." Surprised, Toby says, " Ooh! Taking a chance there Chef Jim"

Jim just laughs and pulls his bike forward. "What's life without a little adventure?"

"I can't eat this, I'm on a diet," Toby told Jim. "You've been on a diet for the last 14 years. You're 15."

"I know, but its long term goals, my body is still changing," Toby says as he gets on his bike. Jim rides in a zigzag, while Toby breathlessly tries to catch up to Jim. Jim groans when he realizes it's past 8. "Ugh! It's 8:00, we're going to be late!"

"We're going to be suspended, on the account of meatloaf!" Toby yelled.

"Take the canals, it'll save us five minutes."

Shakily replied, " N-not t-the c-c-canals!!"

Smirking, Jim said, " Oh live a little!" Jim uses his bike to leap off the bump in the road.

" IT'S LIVING THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT!" Toby yelled.

"Come on Tobes, Don't you ever want a little bit more excitement?" He asks.

Jim leaps into the canal but abruptly stops. James...Lake...

Jim looked around and saw a pile of rocks. From there, his name started to be called again. He goes there and tries to see what's going on. "Hey, Tobes?" He called, " Did you hear that voice?" Toby was confused by what was going on but jumped when he heard the same voice Jim heard.

"That! That pile of rocks knows my name!" Jim said while walking towards the pile. "That's a pile of K-spar, rocks don't talk. There's gotta be a walkie-talkie in here."

Jim unravels the pile bit by bit, only to see an amulet with a weird looking skull over it. The amulet lightly glows, but enough to light up Jim's face. Toby thought it was a prank and yelled, " WHO'S DOING THIS! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" Jim looks bewildered as he tries to speak the amulet. He puts the amulet on his ear to hear. Toby does the same thing, but both were only heard by the school bell. "UGH FINAL BELL! COME ON TOBES, WE CAN STILL MAKE IT!" Jim yelled. Unbeknownst to them both, a troll with 6 eyes and four hands comes out of the shadow of the sewer.

"It chose a human?"

--------Time skip to Mr. Strickler's class-----

Mr. Strickler kept on droning about the Peloponnesian war. "The first war was the Archemidan war...." For some reason, Jim couldn't focus. Most of the time he would be able too, but today got him distracted. His eyes just kept coming back to the (h/l) (h/c) girl, with an (f/c) streak in her hair, like her sister's hair.

Toby noticed Jim was staring at her and told Jim to close his mouth. He was drooling. (Y/N) looked back and saw Jim staring at her. She didn't consider it, since she was super busy with her schoolwork. While staring at (Y/N), he asked Toby to find anything about a talking Amulet.

"Jim, would you agree? With the Heroductus' opinion on his tactics of war, as I've described?" Jim jumps slightly as he sees His teacher there next to him, asking him a question. "Oh absolutely."

"Excellent, which tactics exactly?" Strickler asked.

" Umm...the winning ones?" Jim replied as the Bell rang. Everyone jumps up and starts to leave. "Jim, if I may have a moment with you?" Strickler asked. Jim looked at Toby, asking mentally if he would be fine. Toby shook his head yes and signaled him to go on. Strickler started.

"Jim you're distracted. You fell asleep during one of the wars I was talking about. ( Too lazy to say which war it is.) and your attention wandered to the rest of the class."

"Sorry I didn't get a lot of sleep last night," Jim replied. Strickler looked at Jim with a face of sympathy. " I know it's just you and your mother, and you look out for her."

"I know, Mr. Strickler, it's just that she's really tired. She's been working extra shifts at the clinic."

"I believe I am overdue for a conversation with her," Strickler says while giving the tiny post-it note to Jim. " And please feel free to drop by my office if you ever need to talk." Jim looked at the paper and nodded. "Yeah, yeah I'll do that," Jim said, not keeping eye contact.

Before leaving the classroom, Jim heard Strickler.

"Oh, and Jim, If you fancy Miss [Y/n] Nunez, I submit talking to her will be much more effective than staring at," Strickler advised while giving back the book to him. Jim walks out of the classroom smiling.

The boys arrive at the Gym, where Toby is trying to climb the rope. "Hang on, almost there..." Toby strained. "So close. So close!!" Toby is on the verge of giving up when his trusty friend comes and encourages him. "Come on Tobes, you've got this!" Jim told Toby. Toby thinks he is super close when he is near the ground. Nowhere near the ceiling.

Toby gives up and falls. Coach Lawrence saw this and growled, " What is that on my rope. Every student here should be able to climb up this rope and ring the bell. I want all of you to be made of iron. IRON! You have to be kidding me!"

Jim gets distracted by a couple of girls near the benches. Jim sees (Y/N), Claire and her friends laughing. He walked over to the benches and started to talk to (Y/N).

"Buenas Noches." Claire and (Y/N) were surprised to see Jim speaking Spanish. "You speak Spanish?" (Y/N) asked. One of (Y/N) friends starts to awkwardly cough. " Come on Claire and (Y/N)." The girls start to laugh. The bell rings, signaling everyone to go change and get ready for their next class. Before leaving, (Y/N) asks Jim a question. "Do you like Shakespeare?" Stuttering, Jim asked about Shakespeare.

"The school play. We're having trouble getting boys to audition." (Y/N) then give him a paper, showing when and where the audition will be. Jim says something in Spanish and turns around, seeing the coach picking on Toby. "It's a flabby pinata, and I'm pretty sure you're filled with candy." Jim just shakes his head disapproving.

----------Timeskip to When Jim and Palchuck fight-----

( i am changing a few things here. )

Jim and Toby are both walking their bikes to the front of the school. "Good news dude. My orthodontist said my braces will be removed in four more years." Toby told Jim. Jim's attention was on something else. He saw Steve bullying Eli by shoving him in a locker. Toby was nervous. "Okay...Nothing to see here." Toby said, nervously. Jim had it. He was done watching Palchuck beat other kids up for no reason.

"We can't just let him do that!"

"Yes, we can. If Psycho Steve is not terrorizing us, we're fine then." Toby explains. He saw Jim going towards Steve and started to murmur no.

"Tell me again dweeb-face. Tell me about the creatures and maybe, I'll let you out!" As soon as Jim arrived near Palchuck, his friends saw him and their smiles turned into frowns.

"Or you could let him out. I mean, you know. It would be nice." Jim said, nervously.

"Nice would be minding your own business," Steve said. Eli in the locker greeted Jim.

"So, where were we? Oh yeah okay, You were telling me about the monsters you saw this morning with like fangs, and what was it, again?"

"Stone for skin! In the canal!" Eli said.

"Stone for the skin. Man, Eli, you've got some imagination." Steve Chuckled.

Jim had enough so he put his bike on one of the poles and decided to act. (Y/N) unbeknownst to Jim, was coming from behind. "Look, Steve, seriously, just let him out." Steve came over to Jim and pulled him by his collar. "Or you'll do what?"

"Okay, do it. Punch me." Jim said nervously.

People heard what Jim said and gasped. (Y/N) from the other side, got more interested in what was going on. She walked over to the side where Jim and Stever were fighting.

Steve chuckles, not believing what Jim just told him to do. "You're asking me, to give you a beating."

Jim replies bravely. "Yeah, just go crazy. In 20 years, you're going to be fat and bald and you'll be working in a muffler shop, and Eli will have a career in software and he'll be a billionaire." (Y/N) was struck by how brave Jim is. From inside the locker, Eli yells out how much he likes computers. Steve doesn't like that and he bangs the locker.

(Y/N) stands up. "He's right, you know Steve. I can imagine that right now. And for a matter of fact, you're never going to have a girlfriend." Many people besides her gasped. Jim looked at (Y/N) in amazement. (Y/N) just smiled back at Jim. Steve, a lost cause, decided to point out that that (Y/N) was mean.

"HAH! At least we all know you're not the nice person we all think you are!" Steve said, with a smirk on his face.

(Y/N) just smiles viciously and shakes her head. " I am nice, whatever you do, Don't. Push. My. B*tch. Button." Everyone was bewildered, that the nice girl that never used to cuss just did.

After her moment, Toby took this as an advantage. He started the chant of letting Eli out, and Steve had to let him go. The coach came in the middle and told Steve to leave. Steve whispered something in Jim's ear. "Friday at noon. You and me." Jim shuddered.

Steve walked up to (Y/N) and shoved Claire a little bit. (Y/N) walks up behind Steve and turns him around. Steve looked at her like, What do you want? He wasn't able to answer that after a fist came crashing down onto his face. "OWWW!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Steve yelled at her.

"Don't. EVER mess with my sister, me, and friends. That includes Toby and Jim. If I hear from anyone that you're bullying them, I will personally make sure your bruised cheek stays bruised forever." (Y/N) spat with venom laced around her words.

After Steve leaves, everyone starts to cheer for Jim and (Y/N).

And this is where their adventure begins.

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2500 WORDS!, oof my hands hurt. I did all of this chapter in two days. And as many who have watched Trollhunters, know what's going to happen next, I need to say something. I am breaking Becoming Part 1 and 2 into 4 parts. It'll be easier that way. Also updates every 1 or 2 weeks for this book. Also, I will give info if I won't be able to update. Hope you enjoy it!

xoxo,

Sunflower 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 61 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
167K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩π™ͺ𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] π”ππŽπ‘π“π‡πŽπƒπŽπ— ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
935 31 22
Life couldn't be better for me; I have a cool boyfriend, I'm getting better at magic, I have great friends, and we're rebuilding Camalot. Everything...