Step Brother Min Yoongi

By Yoonggiiiii

Min Yoongi hates his step sister because he believes she's just like her mother. They leave each other on a b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.2
PSA
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- First Ending
Chapter 28- Happy Ending

Chapter 20

124 8 0
By Yoonggiiiii

My mother sat down on the sofa and started to speak.

"You and Yoongi. You couldn't be-"

"Why are you bringing that up now? That isn't related to Ji-Yong." I huffed. 

"But it is. Related to the reconstruction of Min Corp."

"Huh?"

"Marry Yoongi." She said as if it was the easiest thing in the world to do.

"Wh-what?" I asked in shock. The last thing I thought I would be hearing today was that I should marry Yoongi. "We're we're siblings!"

"Not by blood so you can still be married. And why does that matter now?" She asked. 

"Eomma-"

"The answer is it no longer matters. You have had sex already no?" 

"That's I'm not answering that." I blushed trying to look anywhere but my mother. Talking about such a thing with your own mother is strange to me.

"I already know. You're my daughter after all so there's not point in hiding it." She chuckled. I stayed silent.

"The biggest problem has been solved. With a marriage the reconstruction of the company can go smoothly."

"What are you saying eomma?" I asked.

"The two of you were raised together as siblings during your years of puberty but as to weather you would be able to actually like each other, that was always the problem. But it seems I didn't need to worry after all." She smiled.

"Eomma, is, were you hoping for this outcome?" I asked but something in my gut was telling me I already knew that the answer to that question was a yes.

"A wealthy son and a humble girl from a previous marriage. For those two people to overcome their relationship as siblings and get married. Don't you think such a story is wonderful?" She asked with a dreamy sigh.

"Stop screwing around!" I shouted standing up from my seat, "How would a marriage between Yoongi and I possibly save the company?"

"What would the world think if you got married? Hm?" She asked making me sit back down.

"I mean I don't know." I murmured. I knew at first people would see siblings and married and think incest. But when they get the story, I don't know what they would think. 

"The marriage of two siblings not related by blood and on top of that the heirs to the Min family. You're both a sight to see so you'll be popular with the media. Everyone will want to know more about your story."

"And so?" I asked.

"First, publicity. Your marriage can appeal as the rejuvenated image of the Min corp. The second would be stock prices. Investors will buy stocks from the company that is being talking about everywhere regardless of the management situation. Stocks will definitely go up." She explained herself. 

"Publicity and stocks." I murmured to myself. The plan did make sense.

"Pus, while we have the authority we can cut off the old divisions holding the group back. The Min family will be protected after that."

I didn't understand management but like I thought the plan was making sense from the way eomma was explaining it to me. She knew that in order for me to understand I would need to be told in simple terms. But marriage so soon was worrying me. I didn't want to get married for the company, I wanted to get married out of love.

"Will that really help the Min corp and family?" I asked her.

"Well the chance of my plan succeeding is about 30%." She answered honestly.

"30? Eomma that's a huge gamble."

"If we don't act now the Min Corp will without a doubt disappear. If we asked for help from someone like Ji-Yong we are bound to fall. In order to save the family the only thing we can do is gamble."

"Thats.."

"I'm gambling on your marriage with Yoongi."

"I can't I can't marry him for a reason like this." I shook my head.

"Don't be so naive Chaeyoung." She scolded. She suddenly grabbed my shoulder and turned me towards her so she can look at me directly.

"I refuse to be poor! If I'm going to be poor, I'd rather die."

"E-eomma!" I could't believe her. 

"If that person dies now, I won't receive a hundredth of a won if the Min corp falls you know! Don't you dare let his heart get away from you. Your fate and mine all depends on that boy.

In the evening I was told by Yoongi that there was something he wanted to show me so I was called over to his office. I had been wondering what he wanted to show me from the time I got off the phone with him.

'He'll probably tell me about how management is in a difficult situation' I thought.

In the office I was guided to, Yoongi was talking on the phone wit is eyebrows knotted in the middle.

"...proceed with the matter as I said to do the other day. Understood then-"

"O-oppa." I softly said to let him know I was there.

"Ah you came. Sit there." He said pointing to the sofa. I sat down as instructed and he came over with his laptop after quickly finishing his call.

"What was it you wanted to show me?" I asked.

"This."

Yoongi did something with his computer to make it show me a 3 dimensional image displayed on the screen.

"This is a a town somewhere?" I asked unsure what I was looking at.

"Mhm. A town of the future."

"What?"

"The truth is. We're accepting orders for redevelopment in the regional towns and cities. I took command and will complete this town." He said rather proudly.

"That's great! It's sounds like a big job." I said.

"It is and it's a job that appa always wanted to do. If we can start work with no problems, appa will definitely get his energy back." Yoongi told me his hope for appa.

"I think you're right. I look forward to it all." I smiled at him.

"So am I. Look here." He said pointing to a cluster of buildings, "These are all only 15 minutes from the airport."

His eyes were so bright as he talked so passionately about the work that would be done from now on. Now that I think about it, this might be the first time Yoongi talked to be in detail about his work. He continued to show me document when partway I saw words I didn't expect to see.

"Then, to line up with this main road.."

"W-wait a second."

"What is it?" Yoongi asked me. He was definitely confused.

"On the screen earlier it said Kwon industries but-"

"..Yeah. For this project, the cooperation of Kwon industries is indispensable. They'd always been hesitating about cooperating but they suddenly showed interest. They probably decided it would be beneficial to be grouped with us." Yoongi said.

'Could Ji-Yong be cooperating because he's assuming that I'll accept his proposal?'

"To be honest, I don't really have a good impression on that person. Since I saw him with you that night."

"That night." I murmured hating the flashbacks I was having.

"However, there's nothing more foolish than bringing private matters into business. Even if there are somethings I'm concerned about, we need his efforts."

"Did you call me here because you wanted to say that?" I asked.

"I thought I should tell you beforehand." Yoongi nodded.

"Ji-Yongs efforts are definitely necessary for the Min Corp right?" I asked.

"Right. We need his cooperation for funding." Yoongi nodded again.

"Are there no other methods?" 

"Do you really hate him that much? Do you still have a grudge about what he said when he was drunk?" Yoongi asked.

"I.. I was proposed to by Ji-Yong." I said.

"What did you say?" Yoongi asked.

"In the morning when I came back from the hospital, I met with Ji-Yong. He showed me a marriage registration form. He said tat he was the only one who would be able to save the Min corp. So should I marry him?"

"Is that true?" Yoongi asked softly.

"I think that the reason he said he would cooperate wit the Min corp is almost definitely because he thought I would accept . That man thinks I'm a woman who'll just do anything for money!"

Yoongi said nothing upon hearing my revelation and thoughts about Ji-Yongs intentions.

"Will you still rel on him after that?!"

Yoongi looked very distressed.

"As I thought. Work and the Min family are more important to you than me-"

"That's not it." Yoongi said in a hard tone.

"That's enough." I said. I got away from Yoongi who was trying to hold me back and flew out of the office. 

After I ran out of the office lobby I walked wile crying down the street, which had started to get dark. My phone in my bag had been ringing for a while now and I had a feeling it was Yoongi. 

I know that Ji-Yongs efforts are necessary for the Min corp to recover and for a brief time I was able to be happy. However, that was just an apparition that I saw only for a moment before this painful reality. For the Min family and for Yoongi. 

'But what am I to Yoongi?'

The more I thought about it the more I felt lie I was so far in the dark that I couldn't get out. I took out my phone that started ringing once again. I waited for the call to end before making a call myself.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

An:// HIII I'm sorry for such a long wait I just had no motivation at all to even open up Wattpad. It's 12 almost 1 am where i am and I can't sleep so to make up for waiting such  long time I'll be updating two more chapters 💜 Hope you guys liked this one 

Also I apologize for any misspellings that you guys come across. Long nails are hard to type with lol and even when I go back to look over the chapter I don't catch them. Funny story, once in school I thought I had written an entire sentence for something in class and when my teacher proof read it to me she was like ?? How did it go from this? Oof talk about embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
1.7K 69 23
So this story takes place at the year 2029 where the flashbacks are around 2025. The ages of the members in the story are the same as in real life. L...
20.6K 753 19
This is the story of an old enmity between two families that has been going on for two generations. And suddenly for some reason the heads of both th...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...