Wish Upon a Star (Twisted Won...

De poke-fangirl

(Y/n) was just an ordinary girl, when she finds her self transported to a world full of magic and fairytales... Mai multe

๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 2 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 3 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 4 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 5 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 6 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 7 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 8 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 10 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 11 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 12 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 13 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 14 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 15 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 16 ๐ŸŒŒ
๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 17 ๐ŸŒŒ

๐ŸŒŒ Chapter 18 ๐ŸŒŒ

5.1K 172 107
De poke-fangirl

"Eh?!" Crowley screamed in shock at the group. They all stood in the Mirror Chamber, the group having just returned into time before Crowley locked the mirror's path. "You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?!"

"Huh?!" The group asked.

"I didn't really think your four..." The man mumbled to himself. "Would not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand..."

"I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsions..."

"What?!"

"The nerve of this guy!" Grim growled. "He did that while we wearing fighting off some crazy beast!"

"Beast?" The man asked.

"There was this crazy giant monster!" Ace explained. "It was all gross and crazy strong! Just awful!"

"Hmm...could you explain in more detail please?" Before the group could he raised his hand. "We'll do this in my office."

The group quickly walked. As they reach the room, the girl looked around to see portraits of the Great Seven. She shivered when she noticed the portraits were staring at her with such animosity.

"Now then, continue." Crowley instructed. The girl then explained what happened, omitting unimportant details like the males fighting each other or Ace holding her hand.

"I see...a mysterious monster living in the coal mine." Crowley confirmed, nodding his head as he listened. "And the four of you worked together to defeat it? All in order to bring back a magic crystal?"

"Yes Sir." The girl replied.

"We didn't really work together..." Ace grumbled, fidgeting with Deuce and Grim.

"It's more like our goals were aligned..." Deuce said.

"Oh shut it." The girl huffed. "You guys totally worked together, it's not gonna hurt your pride to admit that."

Suddenly fat tears rolled down Crowley's face. He let out a large sob, confusing the teens.

"What the?! What's with him?! Why is an adult bursting into tears?!" Grim asked in shock. The group continued to stare in shock until the adult collected himself.

"In all my years that I have been headmaster." He said in between sniffles. "I'd never imagine for the day to come that students from Night Raven College work hand in hand to face and defeat their enemy!"

"What?! I did not hold this guy's hand!" Deuce exclaimed in shock.

"I would never do that, gross!" Ace yelled, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "How old are you, Headmaster?!"

"It's a figure of speech you idiots." The girl sighed, shaking her head. "And how old are you? Still believe cooties exist?"

"Shut it!"

"I am overwhelmed with emotion!" The headmaster sobbed. "This incident confirms it! (Y/n)! Without a doubt, you have a talent as a beast tamer!"

"Wait what? But I didn't tame any-"

"Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Dark Mirror." Crowley explained, shedding light to what he meant. "However, they believe they are a superior class and that makes them prideful and egotistical people."

"You're telling me..." She muttered, glaring Ace. He looked away, feigning innocence.

"They don't have even the slightest inkling to work with others. Making them selfish and self-centered." The man continued.

"You're really not saying anything good..." Grim grumbled.

"Yeah...no need to be so harsh on them..." The girl agreed.

"You, miss, can't use magic whatsoever." Crowley continued, ignoring them. "But, maybe, precisely because of this means that you can give instructions to them and get them to cooperate. Since many would have the instinct to protect someone so frail and weak."

"Perhaps that mediocrity and weakness is exactly what we need at this school!" He exclaimed, smiling.

"Mediocre and weak?..."

"He's not saying anything nice, is he?!" Ace muttered, glaring at the adult.

"I have no doubt that your existence is essential to the future of this academy." The man said. "So says my educator senses..."

"Trapola, Spade. Along with rescinding your expulsions I shall..."

"Give you a new classmate and give this little miss the qualifications to attend Night Raven College as a student!"

"What?!"

"B-but I can't use magic!" The girl exclaimed in shock. "You said so yourself! How can I attend as a student?!"

"Exactly, and for that I have the perfect way. For I am gracious." The headmaster smiled. "You shall be half a student!"

"...what?"

"You can't use magic, we have established that. And with that it would make completing all of your assignments impossible." The man explained. "That is why Grim will be the other half."

"Eh?" The cat asked, eyes widening in realization. "You mean?..."

"You have proven to me that you possess the talent to become a wizard." The man said. "Therefore, I shall allow the two of you to enroll together. As one student."

"You serious?! I can go to this academy too?! As a student?" Grim asked in shock.

"Yes." Crowley answered, smiling. "Provided that, you don't ever let an incident like yesterday occur again! Are we in agreement?"

"We can...we can..." Grim clutched the girl's clothes, tears close to escaping his eyes.

"I believe he agrees to those terms." The girl answered for him, smiling as she comforted the almost sobbing creature. "We'll do our best!"

"Now then. I shall give the symbol of your status as a student of Night Raven College, a magic crystal, to Grim." Crowley waved his hand, making a crystal appear on Grim's ribbon.

"A magic crystal?" Grim asked, examining the purple stone. It changed between the deep purple to a cyan color, one that resembled Grim's ear fire and eyes.

"It is normal for students to have their crystals in a form of a pen but...you wouldn't be able to grip it in your paws, right?" The headmaster explained. "This is a special custom. Ah, I pay attention to even the tiniest of details!"

"Aren't I gracious-"

"I did it! I'm so cool! I got my own special magic crystal collar!" Grim exclaimed in joy, causing the female carrying him to laugh.

"Yes, it's actually cute on you."

"He's not even listening..." Crowley sighed, before gaining the girl's attention. "Do you understand now? As you can see, he's not accustomed to human society. It's up to you to take the reins and supervise him in order to prevent any more incidents!"

"I understand."

"Ha! Look at you! School's just started and you're already a supervisor?" Ace laughed.

"Well there's literally only us two in Ramshackle, if you don't count the ghosts..." The girl mumbled. "So it makes sense I would be the one in charge..."

"I see..."

"Pfft. Isn't that unheard of? For there to be a supervisor who can't use magic?" Ace asked.

"Well I don't see you being one." The girl replied in a huff. "So shut."

"Hey, that's actually cool!" Ace defended himself. The girl looked at him in confusion. "Having a magicless supervisor is cool! Not something you see every day!"

"Thanks...I'll try my best, but who knows what this trouble maker will do."

"Oi!"

"Haha! Good luck!"

"A supervisor?...I do have a work request." Crowley muttered. "And having such a title makes it very convenient, this us wonderful!"

"A request?"

"Here, I entrust you with this." The man handed the girl a camera. The girl took a closer look at it, wiping the small amounts of dust the old thing collected.

"This camera is nicknamed "The Ghost Camera" by many." He explained.

"Ghost camera? Like those special cameras that can take pictures of ghosts?" The girl asked.

"Oh! I think my grandma told me about that. It's a super old magic device, right?" Ace asked, stepping closer to the girl to get a closer look at the antique.

"It is not 'super old'-" Crowley stopped himself. "Ahem. It's true this may have been invented during your great grandmother's, or even great great grandmother's, time. But there are still those who use these tools."

"Yeah, old people." Ace whispered to the girl, causing her to laugh.

"There is a very special spell that's casted onto it." The man explained. "It not only captures the subjects' form, but a part of their soul as well."

"A part of their soul?" Deuce asked.

"We call this a memory, a fragment of remembrance." He answered. "Furthermore, the more interesting part of this magic camera, is that the souls of the photographer and the photographed become deeply connected."

"Really?" The girl asked, looking back down at the device.

"There's another thing, but I believe it's best to show instead of explain. If you may, take a photo of Grim, Trapola, and Spade."

"Ah, alright." She motioned the males to stand together, aiming her camera. "Say cheese."

"What? Can't you come up with something better?" Ace asked, smirking at the girl.

"You come up with something." She huffed, rolling her eyes. "Just say cheese, I'm tired."

"Cheese!"

When she took the picture, it rolled out already developed. Which surprised the girl, but she thought she shouldn't be surprised anymore. As she looked at the photo, she jumped when the image of the males jumped out of the photo.

"Say cheese." The group stared in shock as they heard the girl's voice.

"What? Can't you come up with something better?" The Ace duplicate asked, smirking.

"You come up with something." The girl's voice huffed. "Just say cheese, I'm tired."

"Cheese!"

"Whoa!"

"That's something only a ghost camera can do! The memory will jump right out!" Crowley exclaimed, smiling as the duplicates disappeared back into the photo. "Depending on how close the subject and photographer are, the picture could move like a video. Or bring to life the situation in the photo, fascinating right?"

"That's so cool!" The girl cheered. "I wanna take more pictures with this!"

"Excellent! That's exactly what I want you to do! To take photos of Grim and the other students to leave behind as many memories of your lives here as possible!"

"Hey hey, take lots of cool pics of me!" Grim said, circling the girl.

"I would especially appreciate if you took 'memories' of those who step out of line." Crowley said. "It's a more suitable way to report to me, right? Plus, it'll act as proof."

"I'll do my best Sir." She said, causing the man to smile and ruffle her hair.

"I'm sure you will, Little Miss."

"It's already late, we shall save the detailed conversation for tomorrow. Get some rest students." Crowley instructed. "Don't worry about your leader, Trapola and Spade, I'll explain to Rosehearts about the situation."

"Wait, what about me cleaning the school?" The girl asked. "I still have to make money somehow, right?"

"Ah, worry not. Since you are a student now, you'll get a monthly allowance like the rest of the students." He explained, waving her off. "Now off to bed with you. I'll have to ask Crewel to make a..."

The man continued to mutter to himself as the four left.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Haah..." The four sighed in relief.

"Expulsion rescinded...thank goodness." Deuce mumbled. "I'm beat..."

"Ugh..." Ace groaned, nodding in agreement. Meanwhile, Grim happily hummed in the girl's arms.

"I start as a student tomorrow!~"

"We both do, cat." The girl corrected.

"Whatever~ I'm gonna be a student tomorrow!~" He hummed. "I'm gonna leave you all in the dust and take the top spot!"

"You talk big for someone who's only half a student." Ace mocked.

"We're classmates tomorrow, (Y/n), Grim." Deuce stated.

"Oh great, and here I thought I could get rid of you two." The girl sighed dramatically.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding?" She giggled, shifting Grim in her arms to allow her to reach a hand out. "Since we will be classmates now, I say official introduction is in order!"

"Hah? You're weird." Ace sighed. "Stop saying weird stuff."

"She is right though." Deuce chuckled. "We're going to be seeing each other everyday now."

"More with this guy, since we're unfortunately in the same dormitory."

"Oh great." Ace laughed. "Seeing Mr. Serious everyday? No thanks!"

"That's my line, Truant Ace." Deuce glared.

"Sure, sure, Almost-Expelled-Crybaby Deuce." Ace smirked.

"You were almost expelled too!"

"Uh guys..." The girl said, interrupting the two's spat. She had already retracted her hand since she knew the two would just argue more.

"Ah, right. See you two tomorrow!" The two makes said farewell then left down the hall, immediately getting into another argument over something the girl couldn't hear.

"I feel bad for their dorm." The girl sighed, shaking her head while smiling.

"Those guys make a good combo. They're the type to fight because they're so close." Grim chuckled.

"You're telling me, I'd hate to see someone piss them both off." The girl then headed towards her dorm, her new temporary home.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"There you are!"

"Huh?" The girl tilted her head in confusion as someone stood in front of the Ramshackle dormitory. It was a man she didn't recognize. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, Puppy. I'm here to help you." The man explained, smiling at the girl. "I'm Divus Crewel, the chemistry professor here."

"Oh, nice to meet you Sir. What brings you here." She asked, letting the male in.

"You see, you're dear headmaster asked me to arrange for me to help you with acquiring a wardrobe." He explained, placing a big spotted bag onto one of the dusty tables. "Of course he had to ask me last minute, the mangy mutt..."

"Oh you don't have to Sir!" The girl exclaimed. "Really, I would hate to bother you! Especially this late at night!"

The man stared down at the short female, before smiling. "I appreciate the thought, little pup, but now I must get it done. The mutt promised me a raise if I did."

"Now then." Crewel took out a tape measurer out of his bag. "I'll need to take your measurements. Stand still please."

The girl followed his instructions, moving her limbs when asked. After getting her measurements, the male muttered to himself as he took out a notebook.

"I would like to ask if there's a specific style you used to wear?" He asked.

"Um, no? I like all styles actually."

"Perfect!" Crewel exclaimed in joy. "Then I shall make the most diverse wardrobe for you, Pup! And make such a breathtaking uniform. Why, you'll be a lady in a school full of tramps!"

"Oh, thanks?" The girl tilted her head. "You don't have to go overboard, I mean-"

"Nonsense! A lady must have an outfit for any occasion!" The man then looked around the dorm lounge. "I'll also have a word with that mutt, a lady shouldn't live in such a rotten place."

"Oh it's ok-"

"Well then." Crewel put his notebook back into the spotted bag, taking out several articles of clothes. "Here are some things to wear while sleeping, they may be a bit too big. I'll make more fitting ones while I'm at it."

"You don't-"

"I shall be on my way now, seeing how such a sweet pup you are has given me inspiration for, oh, so many designs." He ruffled the girl's hair. "Looks like the mutt was right about you being sweet, good night pup."

"W-wait! At least let me thank-"

"You can thank me later when I've delivered your clothes!" And with that, the man walked out the dormitory. The girl stood there in shock, having the event happen too fast for her tired brain to process.

"I need sleep, let's go to bed Grim....Grim?" The girl looked towards the couch, only to see the cat was sleeping. The girl smiled, carefully lifting the cat into her arms.

"Silly cat..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well since the last two notes were the announcements I wanted to make, I don't really have anything to say.

Also yes, I am very proud of my disney reference. But not of the scene itself, since I rushed it so I could get this out on time.

Anyway, I'll ask a question. What are you looking forward for me to write for the first episode? Since now we cleared the prologue! (I swear to the Great Seven I will force this chapter to be the ending, even if it means making this chapter hella long. [I finished writing...yep it's long as hecc])

I personally am really excited just to finally write more fluffy scenes between the boys and MC! I'm a simp, what can I say? Lmao

Grim pls, just five minutes without you fucking things up. You too ADeuce.
^Placeholder

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

118K 4.9K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—˜...
7.2K 218 11
What if Kagome didn't go to feudal era but instead was transported to a world full of magic and creatures. On her 15th birthday, a mirror appeared a...
19.4K 1.3K 12
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œโž . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
38.8K 1.7K 34
[Riddle Rosehearts x fem! reader] Y/N Pinka, the younger twin sister of Alchemi Alchemivich Pinka, born with the same disappearing powers, and the sa...