Wish Upon a Star (Twisted Won...

By poke-fangirl

(Y/n) was just an ordinary girl, when she finds her self transported to a world full of magic and fairytales... More

🌌 Chapter 1 🌌
🌌 Chapter 2 🌌
🌌 Chapter 3 🌌
🌌 Chapter 4 🌌
🌌 Chapter 5 🌌
🌌 Chapter 6 🌌
🌌 Chapter 7 🌌
🌌 Chapter 8 🌌
🌌 Chapter 9 🌌
🌌 Chapter 10 🌌
🌌 Chapter 11 🌌
🌌 Chapter 12 🌌
🌌 Chapter 13 🌌
🌌 Chapter 14 🌌
🌌 Chapter 15 🌌
🌌 Chapter 16 🌌
🌌 Chapter 18 🌌

🌌 Chapter 17 🌌

1.9K 90 33
By poke-fangirl

"Oh no!" The group ran to the entrance, seeing the monster slowly head towards them.

"Crap! That thing is almost free!" Ace cried.

"Oi, Deuce! Throw some more stuff on it!" Grim yelled, furry standing on end as he started at the monster in fear.

"E-eh?!" The male exclaimed. "Uh, come forth cauldron!"

The giant pot hit the monster, who didn't seem fazed.

"Um, cauldron!" Another hit the monster, landing a critical blow. "One more! Cauldron!"

The monster roared in anger as more cauldrons hit it.

"Do you have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire?!" Ace asked in annoyance and fear.

"Shut up! I'm at my wits' end here!" The black haired male screamed.

"At least he's trying!" The girl said, looking around to think of another plan. Suddenly blue fire surrounded the monster, blocking its path.

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle!" Grim yelled at the three, jumping

"Roger!" The three ran out of the entrance, quickly following the cat past the monster.

"That...is...MINE!!"

The monster swung its claws around, blowing out the fire and knocking the cauldrons off of it. It roared in anger, giving chase to the teens and cat. Soon the group reached to the clearing near the cottage.

"You're kidding!" Ace screamed in shock. "It chased us all the way back here?!"

"Ugh...give...it...back!!"

"It's gonna catch up soon!" Deuce exclaimed.

"Wait!" The girl yelled. "Look! It's weaker! It must be tired out! Maybe we can beat it this time!"

"Aah! Fine!" Ace said, glaring at the monster now in front of them. "Let's finish this! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!"

"You too!"

"I'll show off my true power!" Grim exclaimed, smirking as he stared down the monster.

"Let's do this!"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Ace! On your left!" The girl yelled, dodging a set of claws aim for her.

"Got it!" The red head sent out a whirling vortex towards the beast, making it roar in anger.

"Grrra!!"

"Watch out!" Deuce grabbed the girl, who didn't noticed a blast of magic was aim straight for her, and jumped away from the blast. "Cauldron!"

Another cauldron hit the monster, landing on its jar like head. The glass cracked, oozing more black liquid down the monster.

"Urgh!!"

"Thanks."

"Y-yeah!"

"Grim! At the head! That's gotta be the weak point!" She yelled, seeing how the monster cry as more black ooze dribbled down.

"Leave it to me! Fnya!" He blew a large blast of fire at the giant figure, creating more cracks in the glass.

"Gah!!"

"All together now! One more big hit should do it!" She exclaimed, now standing behind the three. Ace and Deuce pointed their pens, sending a large blast of magic with Grim's fire. The blast sent the monster flying back, completely shattering the glass head.

"AAAAA!!"

As the monster hit the ground, the group panted as they saw it disappear in a cluster of sparkles.

"We...did it?" Ace huffed, eyes widening in shock.

"We won!" The three males exclaimed in happiness. They proceeded to give high fives to each other in celebration. The girl stared on, smiling.

"Great job guys." She said. "You guys seem to be getting along now."

The three stopped.

"Ah, no! This is nothing like that!" Deuce exclaimed.

"Yeah! Can you stop saying weird things?" Ace agreed. "And besides you did nothing but give orders!"

"What?! Please! If it wasn't for me then you guys would've run around like chickens with their heads cut off!" She replied, not noticing Deuce flinch.

Ace sighed. "I guess making excuses is pretty lame. I hate to admit it but you're right, we won thanks to you."

"True." Deuce agreed. "We got through the fight with your level headed instructions."

"I wouldn't say it was level headed..." The girl mumbled. "More like instincts telling me what to say..."

"Either eay, we prevented our expulsion!" Deuce sighed, smiling in relief. "Thank goodness."

"I'm just glad we're alive." She replied.

"Yeah yeah, we all are." Ace said tiredly. "I'm seriously worn out and battered, let's go home."

"Home?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at his word choice.

"Well since you have no way of getting home...the school is your home now." Ace explained sheepishly. "Just forget it..."

"I'm so hungry from using so much magic..." Grim whined, suddenly his nose twitched. "Hmm? What's this?"

He trotted over to where the monster used to be, finding a black stone in its place. "Remnants from that monster maybe?"

"A magic crystal?" Deuce asked, looking closer at the stone. "I haven't seen one that stayed pitch black like coal before..."

Grim sniffed the stone, picking it up with his paw. "It smells really good."

"Eh?! No way!" Ace exclaimed.

"This has to be candy the monster was hiding! Ooh, I can't hold back!" Grim cried, quickly putting the rock in his mouth.

"Grim! No!" The girl quickly rushed, picking up the cat. "Spit that out! You're not supposed to eat rocks!"

As she tried to force the stone out the his mouth, Grim immediately swallowed it whole. The three humans stared at him in shock, seeing him then stiffen in shock.

"Grim!"

"You alright?!" Deuce asked.

"This is why you don't eat things off the ground." Ace sighed.

"De...Delicious!!" Grim screamed.

"Wha?!"

"It's full-bodied but also rich! With an aromatic sweetness that blooms in my mouth!" He exclaimed, having a foodgasm. "Like a whole field of flowers in my mouth!"

"What the fu-"

"Ew. Monsters really do have different tastes from us." Ace said in shock, gagging in disgust.

"I guess so..."

"But more than that." Deuce said, shaking his head. "Most people wouldn't even put a mysterious object in their mouth without a thought."

"Is he really going to be okay though?" The girl asked, looking down at the creature. "I mean, you swallowed that thing whole. I'm surprised you didn't choke."

"Don't worry! My stomach isn't weak like yours!" Grim replied, before muttering to himself about how tasty the rock was.

"Don't come crawling to her when you get sick later." Ace sighed, shaking his head along with Deuce.

"Switch gears." Deuce said. "Let's get this to the headmaster!"

"Right!" The group rushed back to where the Dark Mirror transported them. They could see the portal was still open. They rushed through, filled with relieved excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another small announcement, I made a tumblr blog for my twst ocs! There's about 10, but I hold them all dear to my heart. Here's a list;

7 dorm ocs (1 for each dorm)

1 MC self insert

And 2 of my own dorm that's based on Captain Hook!

They're all girls, and lots of shipping will happen lol (cause I'm a simp). It'll be in what I consider a au. One that has NRC with female students. (but still in the low numbers due to various/unknown reasons) And Grim having the ability to turn into a human form.

If you're interested in seeing them, you're free to! And ask any questions (shipping or otherwise) and I'll answer in character (as a sketch, like those drawing ask blogs)!

The blog is called twstedgrils (yes grils...I'm funny)

You're free to dm me here or on tumblr! I really want to talk with more of those in the fandom! If anyone knows what discord servers I could enter I'd appreciate leading me in those directions. Fair warning though, I'm extremely shy (like almost Idia levels) so I need to be approached when it comes to interactions. But I swear I'm funny and will talk your ear off with random ideas and brainrot lol

Anyway let me ask a funny question;

If you somehow got transported into Twisted Wonderland, what would be the first thing you did?

Me? Heck, I'd immediately talk to everybody and try to become fast friends with as many as I could! I mean it would be better to be on their good side, no?

Even tho I would most likely piss off Vil or Riddle with how I act/look. I'm a walking disaster lmao

I don't get paid enough for this you stupid bird man!
^Placeholder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 90 21
A teenage girl, named Briar wakes up in a coffin to finds herself in an all boy's academy with little memories of her past, and no way to get home. S...
286 0 22
The meek Yuna Solace wakes up without her memories in a world completely unlike her own. She meets a troublesome cat-like monster who consistently dr...
20.3K 920 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...
7K 22 2
π“π–πˆπ’π“π„πƒ π–πŽππƒπ„π‘π‹π€ππƒ ʸᡃⁿ!α΅—Κ·Λ’α΅— Λ£ ᡐᡃˑᡉ!ʳ˒ᡃ!Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ❛ i'm going through to many things to handle these crazy guys, i'm so fucking done...