Chocolate Girl || Yeorry

By yeojinthestar

"Hey did you hear? Choerry dyed her hair purple!" Choerry receives chocolate anonymously once every few days... More

#0 - Hair Dye
#1- Why care?
#2 - Why now?
#3 - Stargirl
#4 - One
#5 - Who is it?
#6 - That was you?
#7 - Interests
#8 - Close call
#9 - Set up
#10 - The project
#11 - Tablemates
#12 - The triplets
#13 - Your type
#14 - Just a hint
#15 - Friends...?
#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju
#17 - Sunlight
#18 - Date
#19 - Teammate
#20 - Game
#21 - Followed
#22 - Pizza
#23 - Who?
#24 - Not Sent
#25 - Harsh Grip
#27 - Home
#28 - Dream
#29 - Baby
#30 - Surprise Road Trip
#31 - Baguette
#32 - Missing
#33 - Buried Past
#34 - Gay
#35 - The plan
#36 - House-sitting
#37 - Star
#38 - The Plan 2.0
#39 - The Search
#40 - The Confrontation
#41 - Guns & Chocolates

#26 - Phone

1K 64 236
By yeojinthestar

"i'lL bE woRkInG oN thE chApTeR foRreAl tHis tiMe"
-me last chap before dying again

Yeojin's POV

Choerry was basically stomping up the stairs dragging me to wherever she's going. She was moving so quickly I tripped over my own feet several times and almost fell down the stairs once. I've never seen her so agitated like this before. Why is she being so.. weird?

When we got upstairs, I notice Choerry was leading me to her room.

This is the part where I die. My heartbeat quickens and now I'm actually nervous.

Not slowing down, she pulls me through the entrance, my other shoulder hit the wall. Hard.

For fucks sake I can't even breathe without fearing my bones are going to disintegrate.

I let out a small yelp Choerry heard. She turns to look at me, eyes filled with worry.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I could hear that she cares, but I could only scoff. I wanted to tell her "No shit I just slammed my shoulder in the fucking wall and it's a miracle we don't have to call the fucking ambulance right now" but I didn't want to hurt Choerry, so I just said

"I'm fine."

Sadly it came out way more aggressive than I anticipated. Probably because I wanted to say something actually aggressive. Choerry was quick to wear an expressionless face again as she closed the door, locked it, and dragged me to where her bed was. The fuck.

She forced me to sit on the edge of her bed, and proceeded to drag her desk chair in front of me and sat on it, facing me. She wore this 'detective' look, had her elbows on her legs and her intertwined hands hiding her mouth, like the same position as someone who was about to question another person. At this point I could hear my heartbeat banging in my ears as I rub my hands against my skirt to try and remove the humidity coming from them.

An uncomfortable silence settled in for a few minutes. In the first seconds, we were intensely staring at each-other until I felt my ears burning and had to find entertainment looking at the very clean wooden floor. That's when I looked around discreetly and noticed how Choerry's room was actually really clean and organized, the opposite of mine. I would just throw my books wherever and never do my bed. I also noticed her Harry Potter collection, ranging from the books and the movies to merch and even a music box. That was actually really fucking adorable and couldn't help but crack a small smile. A nervous smile, but one nonetheless.

Unfortunately for me, Choerry noticed that. I swear I saw something change in her eyes for a split second, but she put back her detective facade again so quickly my brain is probably just messing with me.

For the first time in what probably lasted five minutes, someone spoke up.

"What are you smiling for?" Choerry coldly asks.
Ouch, that kinda hurt.

"U- uh, n- nu- nothing! I- I just thought of something- uh- really funny in my head, t- that's all!" I hastily replied, stuttering so much to the point I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand shit of what I just said. But somehow she did. Her intense gaze still burning through me, who was now counting how many planks there were, did not faze one bit.

"Really? I would love to know what you just thought about." She told me, and god I've never been so scared of someone. Well- maybe except for when I had a gun pressed against my temple.

"U-uh.. you wouldn't understand.."

"I still want to know."

Since I didn't actually have something funny to say I just let out the first thing I had in mind.

"Uh- well- I just thought of how funny it was I almost got shot by that same dude at the- wait shit-"

And to say the least I fucked up big time. It was already too late when I realized what I said and covered my mouth. Choerry's eyes went wide.

"He what?"

"Wait no I meant like- you know- uhm..." I couldn't come up with an excuse. I remember how he told me to not tell anyone. I am so dead. I hung my head down, once again not being able to meet the eyes of the girl in front of me. I run my palms over my skirt again, this time worrying for my life.

"He threatened you." She claimed. My head shot back up faster than Gowon can rap. My hands start trembling at the memory of almost dying and fearing that might actually happen.

"Haha what? Noo he didn't why would you think that?"

Yeah Yeojin why would she think that? It's not like your body was literally shaking like a chihuahua on steroids right now.

"You're shaking like a chihuahua on steroids and your voice is trembling like someone was doing a drum performance on your back. Literally anyone would realize that you weren't supposed to expose him." Choerry raises an eyebrow. Probably waiting for me to say something.

"Hah.. hahah.." I couldn't reply. I turn my head, finding interest in gripping the soft sheets.

"Yeojin.. what happened?" My grip slightly loosens hearing the now surprisingly soft tone coming from Choerry, especially when she was the most terrifying person I've ever met just seconds ago. Minus when I was held at gunpoint. Having enough courage to turn back now, all I could see in Choerry's eyes was worry. I sigh, unsure of what to say, or even if I should say anything. I shake my head. Choerry catches on that I couldn't tell the whole story from start to finish my myself.

"When did it happen?" She asks, voice so soft I could fall asleep right here and now. I feel a lump in my throat, stopping me from saying anything, as if it was warning me that something bad would happen if I spilled. Despite that, I manage to muster up the courage to answer. My voice was small, very small, and I couldn't make up actual sentences.

"After I left the house.. Hyunjin's trip to France goodbye party.."

Luckily, Choerry understood what I was trying to voice out.

"..What did he do?" Choerry continues.

"He chased me.. I ran but I wasn't fast enough. I tried texting you for help.. but he took my phone.. and-"

I get interrupted by a the deafening sound of my phone ringing. I look at Choerry to ask if I could answer. She smiled softly; I could feel my shoulders relax significantly and my face reciprocating the smile.

"Go ahead."

I gently pull out my phone from my pocket and take a look at the screen. I couldn't identify the caller's number to someone I knew. The number was... odd. It felt off. I could feel my heart bang against my ribcage as I answered the call.

"..Hello?" I asked. Then the line went silent for an uncomfortable amount of time. I was about to ask again when I heard the stern voice of someone uncomfortably familiar.

"I told you not to tell anyone about it."

Then the line cut off.

Choerry's POV

I saw Yeojin's eyes go wide as she loosened the grip on the phone, the case falling on the floor with a loud thud. What happened? She was trembling and her breathing was getting more and more erratic by the second. Her hands were holding her head as she bends down to try and calm down, but to no avail.

I rush to sit by her side, sliding my arm over her shoulders and using my hand to pat her head. I nudge her closer to my side when she throws herself onto me, her hands now tightly gripping to my shirt as she finally lets out a son. I wrap my arms around her small body and I lay down on my bed. Keeping Yeojin on top of me, I wonder if she could hear the rapid beating of my heart. It's been a long time since I've this close to someone.

"What happened?" I ask quietly. There was silence for a few seconds before she answered.

"H-he called. The guy from before called me... but I never gave him my number..."

I furrow my eyebrows. This is bad, it was too late for her to turn back. I felt really sorry for her. She was living a perfectly normal life until she suddenly got dragged into something she probably didn't even know existed. Oh lord..

I could hear her speaking through her tears.

"Why me? H- how did he know my number? H- he told me not to tell anyone.. how did he know?? He isn't even here.."

I shush her, running my fingers through her soft hair, attempting to calm her down. It seemed to work; Yeojin wasn't crying anymore, only letting out small sniffles from time to time. I was relieved, but I was wondering too. I thought about what Yeojin told me before her phone rang.

Jaehyun chased after her.. she tried texting me for help.. he took her phone...

Wait.

He took her phone.

With my free arm, I reach for Yeojin's phone on the phone, trying not to move too much.

"Hmm, what are you doing?" Yeojin asks, her face buried in my neck, her now calmed breath tickling my skin. I smile softly at the contact while telling her I was just checking something.

My hand blindly searches for the dropped electronic when I finally made contact with it. Trying not to drop it, I pick it up in between my thumb and my index finger with Yeojin watching in amusement. After getting a better grip on it, I look around her phone, noticing the very cute design. I found the addition of a frog sticker on the case to be adorable.

I take a look at the phone's speakers and found out that some of those holes had black dots on them. One of them looked like a tiny camera. I knew what it meant, but still opted to ask Yeojin about them.

"Hey.. do you know what this is?" I show her the tiny speaker holes. Yeojin frowns, gently taking the phone out of my hand, brushing against hers in the process, leaving an unfamiliar feeling. How strange.

"What the fuck..." She curses under her breath. As much as I felt like reminding her to not swear, I could only find it cute.

"Never seen this shit before, sorry." She passes me the phone. I needed something to take them out, so I sat up on the bed, still carrying Yeojin in my arms. She lets out a surprised yelp.

"How the hell are you so strong?" She asks.

"Hang on tight." I simply chuckle, standing up. Yeojin wraps her legs around my waist and does the same with her arms on my neck.

I decide to wrap Yeojin's phone with a blanket to block the camera and make sure to muffle the microphone if there is one, and there probably is. I search my room, looking for the right tools to take out the tiny devices.

Bad news, I couldn't find them.

Bad news, that meant the tools were in the basement.

Horrible news, that meant I had to get Yeojin off me. I didn't want to get Yeojin off me.

"What are you looking for?" She asks me.

"I'm trying to find something to get the dots out of your phone." I kept my voice low.

"Why?"

"Ever since you met the guy, you've been watched."

There was silence for a minute.

"Well that shit's embarrassing." Yeojin whispers.

"Huh??" I honestly did not expect her to react like this.

"That means they saw me accidentally burn my pasta!" She exclaimed.

I burst out laughing as Yeojin buried her head in my neck again in pure embarrassment.

"How did you burn pasta??" I struggled to breathe, still laughing. Yeojin whines.

"It's not funny!" She complains.

"It kind of is." I wheeze.

"Argh! Just take out the dots shit or something please.."

"Alright, but that means I'll have to let go of you." I wrap my arms around her back.

"..Nevermind then."

I chuuckle at Yeojin's response and an idea appears in my head.

"Hey, I can still carry you, but you'll have to close your eyes."

"Sure, but why?"

"We're going to the basement." I hear Yeojin gasp.

"The forbidden room?"

"You could say that." I chuckle and start making my way downstairs.

"I've been wondering, why do you guys never show us the basement?" Yeojin suddenly asks. I hesitate.

"Uh.. reasons." Nice going, Choerry.

"Do you kidnap people or sumn?"

"What? No! Not unless we're told to."

"Wait what."

"Just kidding! But close your eyes alright?" I open the door leading to the basement. If Hyunjin and Hyejoo were here right now I'd be dead. That was long overdue anyway.

"Hmm.. what if I don't?"

"Then I'll have to actually kidnap you." I joke as I go down the stairs.

"Holy shit okay yup I'm gonna close my eyes goodbye."

I laugh, patting Yeojin's head.

I go down the last step and was greeted by the shelf full of different weapons, ranging from simple guns to sniper rifles to daggers none of us three even know how to use because we'd rather shoot someone's brains out.

"Really, how do you burn pasta?" I tease and Yeojin groans.

"..I forgot to stir and then it burned."

"Pfft-"

"Shut."

I walk past the weapons shelf to find the toolbox I was looking for. I press my finger against the button and wait a few seconds for it to finally open. Yes, the toolbox has fingerprint recognition on it. Why do we not have it implemented on the basement door instead? I don't know ask Hyunjin, she keeps saying the toolbox is special.

"You're pretty good at cooking though." I say.

"How do you know?"

"You cooked at our house once and there was some leftover in the fridge. Hyunjin told me you made it and she said it was good so I ate it and I really liked it!" I cheer.

"Th-thanks.."

It doesn't take long for me to find just what I was looking for. I close the box and quickly make my way back to my room again. Yeojin probably felt that I was in a hurry.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you can open your eyes now."

"Finally, geez I actually thought I was gonna die." She huffs and I chuckle.

"You wanna get off?" I ask her.

"Hell no, you're stuck with me forever!" She exclaims.

"Well I definitely wouldn't mind." Being with Yeojin for the rest of my life definitely sounds entertaining.

"Alright then- Let's get these little thing out of your phone." I sit on my bed and scoot my way to the headboard. Yeojin gets off and lays down, resting her head on my lap as I get to work. I first get the camera out, then what seemed to be a microphone and finally the last one that seemed to have connected to the inside of the phone. Was he stalking what Yeojin was doing on her phone too? What a creep. Finally getting that part out, I finished the job in a few minutes and making sure there was nothing else.

"Alright! Your phone's clear now! Also you might wanna change your password." I tell Yeojin who wore a confused expression.

"Thanks, but why should I do that?" She questions.

"He could see what you were doing on your phone."

"The fuck?" She curses, which was absolutely understandable.

"Yeah.. but everything's clear, so you won't have to worry for now!" I cheer and Yeojin lets out a smile so soft, I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"Thank you Choerry, I mean it. Oh wait! I actually brought something for you. It's not much.. but I know you like chocolates so uhh here!" Yeojin reached into her pocket and handed me a KitKat bar.

My mind started running. I thought about the strange person who sent me chocolate but then suddenly disappeared, I thought about how Yeojin asked me what type of chocolate I liked, I thought about how her eyes would widen when I approached her right after receiving a chocolate bar.

I smirk. It seems like Yeojin knows who this person is, and I'll get her to spill. I mentally pat my own back for being so smart.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much Yeojin!" I grin and pull her into a hug.

"A-anytime." She stutters. Gosh she's adorable.

"Hey, how much time do we have left?" I suddenly ask, afraid the day with Yeojin was already over. Yeojin takes a look at her phone.

"We still have a few hours left. Let's have fun, shall we?" We both smirk.

__________

not @ me ending this chapter abruptly because there are way too many words skygdjwjfkgkh

hi fuess who's back from the dead? me
this time because of the loona teaser
and fromis9 cb
and my bday
ok bye see you in either the next month or the next year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 501 15
Member X Member Member x Fem!Reader - Slow updates, I take my sweet time 💀 Fluff Smut (I'm more likely to do memberxmember) Angst (but always w fluf...
14.8K 601 20
Jeon Heejin is a schoolgirl who is living normally until one day a boy come in her life and turn out to be a vampire. He just needs help from her to...
2.5K 143 21
"i love you." #1 in loona july 20 2022 #1 in hyewon july 23 '22 #1 in kimlip july 25 '22 #1 in gowon august 17 2022
158K 9.2K 76
//달소온크랙// ! romantic comedy ! jinsnatched: who took the strawberries a loona chat fic. many chapters but really short chapters ! 110518 - 160320