Wish Upon a Star (Twisted Won...

By poke-fangirl

(Y/n) was just an ordinary girl, when she finds her self transported to a world full of magic and fairytales... More

🌌 Chapter 1 🌌
🌌 Chapter 2 🌌
🌌 Chapter 3 🌌
🌌 Chapter 4 🌌
🌌 Chapter 5 🌌
🌌 Chapter 6 🌌
🌌 Chapter 7 🌌
🌌 Chapter 8 🌌
🌌 Chapter 9 🌌
🌌 Chapter 10 🌌
🌌 Chapter 11 🌌
🌌 Chapter 12 🌌
🌌 Chapter 13 🌌
🌌 Chapter 14 🌌
🌌 Chapter 16 🌌
🌌 Chapter 17 🌌
🌌 Chapter 18 🌌

🌌 Chapter 15 🌌

2.4K 103 19
By poke-fangirl

"Whoa..." The girl awed as the two rushed in the mines. "This place is so pretty."

"What's so pretty about a bunch of sparkly rocks?" Ace asked, frowning.

"How can this not be pretty? Look some of these are loose!" She managed to stop the male in his tracks as she dragged him to a rocky wall. She released her hand from his as she grabbed some of the jewels. "This could cost a fortune!"

"But they aren't magic crystal." Ace sighed. "Let's get a move on now."

"Oh right." After placing some jewels in her skirt's pockets she grabbed the male's hand and went back to traversing the caverns. As they walked they saw a small blue light in the distance. "Think that's Grim?"

"Bet." They rushed their steps, seeing the Grim crossing his arms while stomping his paw.

"There you guys are!!" He exclaimed, rushing towards the two. He jumped right into the girl's arms, causing the two human's to let their hands go once more. "How dare you let me be alone in this place!"

"There there cat, you'll be fine." The girl cooed.

"Aw, how sweet." Ace said sarcastically. "Now you two scaredy cats can comfort each other."

"Oh shut it, like you weren't gripping my hands tightly whenever the wind made a noise in here." The girl scoffed, causing Ace to flush a bright red.

"Why you-"

"Wait!" Deuce called out, now seeing the two had caught up to Grim.

"What?" Ace asked in annoyance, face still flushed. Suddenly a voice broke out into a fit of giggles. The group looked at each other to see who made the noise, but no one did.

"I can see where this is going." Grim muttered, shivering in the girl's arms. She nodded in agreement.

"Something's here!"

"Hehe." A ghost faded into view of the group. "Our first visitors in ten years!"

"Make yourselves at home, for eternity!"

The group screamed as they ran from the apparitions. The spirits laughed as they chased them.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"This place is haunted by ghosts too?!" Ace cried as the four hid.

"We don't have time to deal with them!" Deuce exclaimed. "Let's quickly find a crystal and go!"

"Don't think you can just order me around." Ace said, eyes narrowing. "If you hadn't done something so idiotic, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!" The black haired male yelled.

"It started when that furball and girl burned the Queen of Hearts' statue!" The red head screamed, pointing at the girl inbetween them.

"That's-"

"That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" Grim exclaimed.

"All of you! Do you understand the situation right now?!" Deuce screamed. "We're all expelled if we don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow!"

"Stop patronizing me, it's really ticking me off." Ace grumbled.

"Guys quit it, let's calm down-" The girl said, trying to defuse the argument. But soon a low growl interrupted them.

"...on't...ive..."

The groups heads perked up in fear.

"Wh-what's that sound?" Ace asked.

"You heard it too?"

"St....one...sss...mine..."

"I think it's getting closer." Deuce stated. The group stood up, now seeing a giant figure before them. It looked almost humanoid, if it wasn't for the glass jar used as a head. Black ooze flowed from the container as it limped forward.

"Stone...IS MINE!!"

"It's here!!" The group screamed.

"What the heck is that thing?!" Deuce screamed in horror.

"Fnya!" Grim tried to snuggles himself into the girl's arms more in fright. "Crowley didn't say anything about that!"

"That's so nasty!" Ace yelled, seeing the black ooze drip onto the ground. "Wait...did it mention a stone?"

"St...one...won't...give!!"

"So there are some Crystal's left!"

"N-nope! Nope!" Grim screamed. "I may be a genius, but I can't beat that!!"

"But we'll be expelled without it..." Deuce steeled himself. "I'm going!!"

"You're kidding!" Ace responded.

"But that's impossible by yourself!" The girl reasoned. "We have no idea what that thing can do!"

"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!" Deuce exclaimed. He raised his magical pen, ready to fight the monster.

"Leave...leave...LEAVE!!"

The monster swung its claw at the boy, hitting him square in the stomach. The girl immediately dropped Grim to tend to the injured male.

"Stand back if you have no control, Mr. Serious!" Ace said, raising his pen. "I'll stop it!"

A strong gust of wind hit the large figure, but it had no effect. It screamed as it felt the wind hit its 'face', swinging its other claw to hit the red head. Ace flew into the wall behind him at a great force, falling over in pain. Grim screamed as he noticed the monster was targeting him.

"Stay away!!" He cried, blasting a large wave of blue fire. It also had no effect on the creature, only angering it even more. "It's not working at all!!"

Soon, the girl noticed the light the fire gave revealed one of her jewels, a small diamond, had fallen put of her pocket. The monster took notice as well, releasing a loud growl.

"Mine!!"

"You want it?! Take it then!!" She yelled, throwing the small jewel as far as she could. When the monster raced at high speeds after the jewel, the girl quickly rushed the two males to escape with her.

As they escaped, the girl asked them about their injuries. She sighed in relief when they told her it was only light bruising. Once they escaped the tunnels and reach the cottage did the group stop to catch their breathes. The girl collapsed, panting heavily.

"Did we lose him?" Grim asked, moving to lay in the girl's lap.

"I...think so." The girl answered inbetween gasps.

"Ow...what in the world was that?!" Ace asked out loud, leaning against a tree. "No one said anything about that!"

"It didn't seem like any old ghost." Deuce said, not seeming to be having trouble like the rest.

"Let's give up and go home." Ace sighed. "I'd rather get expelled than fight that thing."

"What?! Don't screw with me!" Deuce yelled. "I'd rather die than face expulsion!"

"There's a magic right in front of us and you wanna go home?!"

"Ha. You talk big for someone worst at magic than me." Ace said, smirking at the other male. "Go alone if you want, I'm done."

"Guys-"

"Ooh, that right?" Deuce asked, pupils dilating and fists clenching. Both the girl and Grim looked on in shock as the male suddenly grabbed Ace by the collar of his shirt and shouted in his face. "You're done eh? Then stay right here like a spineless coward!"

Ace didn't seem fazed, his smirk widening. "Huh? Coward? Who exactly are you talking about?"

"Look, I don't think-" The girl started, only for both to glare at her.

"Like you can say anything!" Ace, who Deuce now released when he realized how he was acting, said. "You're not even supposed to be in the school!"

"Yeah! You can go back home anytime without repercussion!" Deuce agreed.

"No I can't!" The girl screamed, surprising them. "I have no where to go! I have no home!"

"Eh? The hell-"

"I'm not from this world!" She cried, gripping Grim closer to her chest. The monster cat was in shocked silence as the girl buried her teary face into his fur. "I have no way to get back home...Headmaster Crowley is supposed to help me find a way."

The three males stayed silent as they heard her cry.

"I have no family! I don't know why I'm even here!" She screamed, tears flowing faster. "I know I'm not supposed to be here...I want to go home as much as anyone else does."

After a few moments, the girl felt arms wrap around her. She looked up to see Deuce with a guilt stricken face.

"I...apologize." He muttered. "I didn't know of your situation."

"No one knew." She answered. "Crowley asked me not to tell, who knows how people would react."

"So that's why you lied..." Ace stated, crouching down to join the group. He scratched the back of his neck, unknown on what to do. "Also explains why you don't know much..."

"How does that explain it?" Deuce asked, glaring at the male.

"Well-I mean, she has to come from somewhere without magic right?"

"How did you get that?!"

"Well it makes sense!" The two continued to bicker, causing a fit of giggles to escape the girl. The two stopped when they heard her bubbling laughter.

"Are you guys always gonna get into spats? Man I feel bad for your dorm." She stuttered between giggles.

"Wha?!"

"Rude!" The three laughed, confusing Grim.

"What's happening?"

"Don't worry about it Grim." The girl said, scratching the furball's shin. "I just needed a laugh, everything was starting to overwhelm me."

"Makes sense, I certainly would be overwhelmed with this happening in a span of a day." Deuce chuckled.

"So is there any way magic can't help at all?" The girl asked, bringing the important topic back. "We have to do something if we want that crystal."

Deuce shook his head. "Like the headmaster said, magic isn't all-powerful."

"If you can't imagine it then it won't materialize." He explained. "Large-scale or complicated magic require a lot of training to use."

"But that's why we have schools for magic." Ace said, smiling at the girl. He ruffled her hair, causing her to weakly glare at him.

"But then how come you can use it willy-nilly like this morning?" She asked, slapping the red head's hand off her head.

"Stuff your good at can go on instinct." He said.

"At any rate." Deuce said, releasing the girl to stand up. "I'm going back in there. I'll figure out how to beat that thing and come back with a magic crystal."

"However." Ace smirked, standing up as well. "Judging by the chandelier incident, you're a complete idiot."

"You couldn't land a single blow on that thing earlier, but now you'll 'figure it out'? It's going to end the same."

"Come again?!" Deuce took a step towards the other male. "You try to think of-"

"Here they go again..." Grim sighed, facepalming as the two bickered. The girl sighed as well, shaking her head. Grim adjusted himself in the girl's lap, causing the crystals in her pockets to make noise. She noticed and took one out, she thought over how they escaped.

"Guys." She said, stopping to two from their mid brawl. "I think I have an idea!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, but it's gonna take all of us to do it." She explained. "I can't do it on my own, and neither can you guys."

"You saying we need to work together?" Ace asked, narrowing his eyes. "Ha, lame. Like I want to work with this guy."

"Agreed." Deuce said. "No way I'm working with this loser."

"But...isn't getting kicked out the first day way lamer than working together?" Grim asked, causing the two to flinch.

"Uh..."

"That's..."

"Wow, two tough guys not wanting to work together? How lame~" The girl sighed dramatically.

"Fine!" Ace sighed. "We just have to get it done, right?"

"So, what's your plan?"

"Okay so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh boi, this one is very long. This chapter is almost as long as how I would write chapters...oh well more content

Also I swear to god I thought there was a line where Deuce said in the heat of the moment during the mine argument:

"You're not even supposed to be here! So you can leave whenever you want!" Or something like that, did I get it from another fic? Cause I swear I saw it when I first looked at Shel_BB's translation on youtube.

I guess not...I've quadrupled checked and nothing...weird. Oh well, I added it in so I can have the revelation and breakdown part. Fun bonding moment eh? Lol

Anyway, here's a fun fact about me! So you know those cliches love stories of best friends turned lovers? Right?

Well I have the exact opposite happen to me...it's a strange pattern. Several best friends have admitted to me they had huge crushes on me before either of us become awesome friends.

It shocks me every time cause like...how? Why? I'm not that pretty?? I literally am just the fat, quiet, and geek girl hiding in the corner?? (Although this is only when people first meet me if I'm alone, if you see me with a friend I'm annoying american loud)

This is just something I find funny. I haven't seen anyone else mention this anywhere of this happening? Idk, just something weird that happens in my life!

...now that I think about it...this would probably happen with Ace and Duece if I was MC...

FU-

*sees overblot monster* Ya ugly *poofs away*

^Placeholder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 22 2
π“π–πˆπ’π“π„πƒ π–πŽππƒπ„π‘π‹π€ππƒ ʸᡃⁿ!α΅—Κ·Λ’α΅— Λ£ ᡐᡃˑᡉ!ʳ˒ᡃ!Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ❛ i'm going through to many things to handle these crazy guys, i'm so fucking done...
38.8K 1.7K 34
[Riddle Rosehearts x fem! reader] Y/N Pinka, the younger twin sister of Alchemi Alchemivich Pinka, born with the same disappearing powers, and the sa...
3.2K 114 6
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...
3.5K 90 21
A teenage girl, named Briar wakes up in a coffin to finds herself in an all boy's academy with little memories of her past, and no way to get home. S...