๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

18

487 28 12
By purple_luna97

• 18 - EATEN UP WITH •
Emotions are powerful.

| Someone's POV |

'How are you doing?'

The room I'm in is dark and the only source of light is the lamp beside my bed and the moon peeking through the curtains. I sat down to the chair in front of my dressing table as I peer at myself in the mirror. 'I'm doing fine.' I answered to her. 'I already saw him too. The killer.'

'You already have a plan. When are you going to start?'

Her question rang inside my mind and it brings a smirk in my lips. 'Don't you worry, because I'm already starting and you wouldn't know, he will feel the pain he gave me as soon as he kill.. him.' my smirk fades as my eyes darken with my hands balling into fists when I mention him.. the most precious person I used to have but now because of that killer.. he killed him.. he fucking killed my brother.

'Well, I can't help but to worry. He is powerful, child. He can also kill you like your bro--'

'I won't let him!! He will beg in his knees to spare his' and friends' life in front of me! A single victory won't be felt by his but mine.' I yell inside my mind and because of that, she go into silent but I know she is still connected in my mind. "I will kill him for the sake of my brother's wasted life but first.. I need to know his weakness.. someone so precious to him and by that.. I will get my first revenge." I whispers, eyes glowing in the darkness.

| Nisha's POV |

I groan as I creak my eyes open, gloomy surroundings meeting my eyes. I pushed myself to sit up in my bed.. bed? I look around. Right I'm inside my room but how come I'm here? As far as I can remember, I'm still at the library and Scythe -- oh yeah Scythe, maybe he's the one brought me here. I sigh as the memories of that time I'm talking with Scythe in the library flash inside my head. I speak out to him and I felt relieve that as much as possible I let out my frustrations to him. I drag myself out of my bed and walk towards the window. I pushed the thick curtains to the sides and saw that it's just the right time to watch the sunrise. How beautiful.. violet and blue mixing with the hues of orange and pink, shading the whole sky as the sun rose up.

I gaze to the wall clock and it's just six in the morning. I go towards my bathroom to have some shower as I remember that today's monday already and start of the classes here in Semideus Academy. The bathroom I have in my room is huge. More bigger than our bathroom back in Class Virgo's, fact that I have a room all by myself is already enough and immense. There's also a bathtub in here, big enough to fit two persons, and I'm still not feeling to have a bath so maybe soon I'll use that bathtub. After taking a shower, I just put on some normal clothes such as tee and shorts since we have our class still at nine am. I dried my short hair with a blower and let it fall on my shoulders after.

I went out of my room and got meet with gloomy corridors. Looks like no one's still up. I made my way downstairs and it's more gloomy, the only source of light is the one coming from the large sliding door towards the balcony that is peeking through the thin curtains. I am about to walk towards the balcony to get some fresh air when I heard murmurs from afar making me halt. My gaze travels towards the kitchen doors. I centered all my senses there and it click.. faint heartbeats. I silently walk closer the kitchen door as the voices inside the kitchen starts clearing but I instantly stopped noticing that the doors are slightly crook open. I stares at the door for awhile, listening to the voices speaking inside that is both owned by men.

"What's wrong, son?"

"It's her...."

"Her... who, son?"

There's a long pause making me decide to peek inside, curiosity already kicking in, not to what they're talking about but to whom he is talking to. I know, listening someone else's conversation is bad but I can't just help it, fact that I can feel his emotions that is full of worry and pain that I can't explain. That is also the first time I ever feel his emotions this open not before that I just feel his pain because it's too much for him to take it in and hide it. He have his back facing the door where I am and the one he's talking with is facing me making me have a clear view of the man. The man is.. so unfamiliar to me but based to what he called him, I already have an idea who that man is. The man's tall, have this albino like white skin, shoulder-length black hair and intense black eyes. I subconsciously steps back when the man's eyes meets mine that caught me off guard. His gaze didn't take long on looking at me and quickly avert his gaze back to him.

"The girl from my dreams.." he finally answers after the pause. I quietly steps back for a couple of times until I'm far from the kitchen. That man over there already caught me eavesdropping but he looks like he already expects me there. I just quickly turn around and go towards the balcony. I didn't care if the noise from the sliding door may be heard along the living room even the kitchen where they are. I can just act like I just came without knowing anything, I didn't pay attention to what they're talking about anyway and I quickly forgot it. I sigh as I lean forward the balcony railings. I don't know but I felt so unfamiliar eerie in here. In the whole Class Hydra building to be honest as if there's something in here.. well there's always 'something' in here anyway. I turn my gaze down to the open area outside beside the Class Hydra building. There's a garden like down there, complete with benches scattered around and a forest afterwards. My eyes squints when a figure caught my eyes.

"Abby?" I mumbled under my breath after recognizing who it was. What she's doing outside this early and why the hell she's going towards the forest?

"Nisha?" I turn around, feeling someone's new presence behind me and saw Juliane poking her head between the doors. "Breakfast is already served and you need to eat since you didn't eat dinner last night. Good morning too!" she smiles. Right, I unconsciously skipped dinner last.

"Okay." I said giving her a smile, she nod her head and get inside while I turn around to look over where I saw Abby is but she's nowhere in sight. I wonder what's with her. She looks so damn serious awhile ago and she's angry.. I can feel it. I just shook my head slightly and get inside our dorm. I go straight to the dining area where I found them already eating. Kendra and Elaine greet me 'good morning' that I politely said back. A boy with red hair which is Cole and the other boy with black hair named Cliff give me a smile. Raiden's, on the other hand, didn't pay any attention to me and just continue eating and I don't mind at all. Draven, as usual looked so dead and bored as if he just wanted to be a rock all these time. I quickly pulled away my eyes on him and just act cool. I sat between Naomi and Scythe.

"Morning, Nisha." Naomi greet me with a smile. I give her back a smile and a nod. I turn at Scythe when I felt a slight nudge from him. I raise a brow at him. He is still wearing his famous black hoodie that is hooked over his head and have his dark and intimidating aura he used to be as the son of death here.

"Morning." I mumbled that only him can hear. He duck his head more to take a bite from his food that I take as his answer. I just turn my attention to my food. Hungry. Food. That's the only thoughts running in my head right now. I quickly dig in. I don't care in my surroundings anymore and just eat since I felt hungry to death.

After awhile, we're still eating.. well not all of us anymore since it's just me, Elaine and Raiden are eating. "So, Nisha how's your stay here? Did Juliane exhaust you yesterday?" Elaine asks placing her mug on the table that if I won't mistaken is chocolate coffee.

"It's great in here and Juliane didn't exhaust me that much. She's actually fun to be with." I answers and she nod.

"Juliane is just so excited and hyped that's why she have all the energy yesterday." she chuckles. A sound of screeching makes us look at Raiden who stood up with his plate and put it over the sink before going out. "Don't mind him. He's always like that." Elaine says, taking a sip from her drink.

I hum. "I'm used to it somehow." I says as I reach out for my water and have a drink. "Anyway, where's Luana and Aeron? I didn't see them." I said remembering those two that I haven't seen this morning.

"Oh, Ms. Jones called for them. We don't know why but Luana unnie and Aeron oppa will tell us eventually when they get back." Elaine answered making me nod. I stood up and go towards the sink where I put my plate. I glances at Elaine and decides that I will wash the dishes already. "Huh? What are you doing Nisha? I'm the assigned dishwasher today." I heard Elaine said as she stood beside me.

"Uhm. I don't know you have assignments about washing the dishes. Well, let me just help you then." I said looking at Elaine who stares at me for awhile before she blinks and nod afterwards. She wash the dishes while I help her by rinsing it.

"Nisha." I look at Elaine when she called my name. "Do you know, you have a pretty voice?" she asks causing for me to furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Pretty voice? What do you mean?"

"I mean," she twist the faucet crank close and wipe her hand with a clean rug while I put the last plate inside the cabinet. "Your voice have this unique soothing vibes that I can't explain and you looks like you're not aware of that." Elaine continues, looking at me.

"I'm.. not aware of that." I admitted, looking away. Honestly, ever since I'm young, people tend to tell me about my voice, about how my voice suddenly hyped their emotions especially when they're feeling down, actually also Scythe told me about it but I tell them that it's just normal and there's nothing at all but now.. I don't know what's with my voice.

"I --"

"Class Hydra!!! At the headquarters now!" Kendra's voice echoed all over the dorms, eventually cutting Elaine's statement.

"Luana unnie and Aeron oppa must arrived and I don't feel we will stay here for awhile." Elaine sighs while I just look at her slightly puzzled. "Let's go, Nisha!" Elaine hold my wrist and pulled me out of the kitchen and run towards the elevator where we meet Naomi, Juliane, Cliff and Scythe. We reached the headquarters in no time where the others are already there. All of us sit down to the round table with silence quickly engulfing us.

"So," Kendra spokes out, breaking the wall of silence. "What's up? Mission again?" she ask, looking so done as ever. Luana nod her head, agreeing, pulling a groan at Kendra. Kendra really shows how she doesn't like missions at all. Missions.. South already told me and Naomi how Ms. Jones used to always gave Class Hydra missions and actually find it exciting.

"But this mission is not about finding someone anymore." Luana says, sliding a folder in the middle of the table.

Juliane, who looks curious, take the folder and read it. "Unknown strong force coming from the north part of the forest in Arcadia?" Arcadia... I already heard about that place.. but I can't remember.

"Arcadians sent a letter to Ms. Jones last night talking about this force that they can't discover what and how it is in their territory. That's why Ms. Jones want us to go there and find out what's this force is and stop it." Luana explains gaining a nod from half of us.

"When do we go then?" Kendra ask, boredom and annoyance written all over her voice.

"We will go after we pack our things." Aeron answered and Kendra rolls her eyes.

"Why they sent us at the very first day of class?" Kendra groaned standing up and go towards the elevator with Raiden following her and go.

"Wait, are Nisha, Naomi and Scythe also going?" Cliff ask which makes me look at Luana and Aeron who also gazes at each other.

"Ms. Jones said, it's up to you if you'll go." Luana said. I look at Naomi and she nods her head giving me an exciting smile causing for me to also crack one.

"Of course, we'll go." Naomi finally said to Luana who hums with Juliane grinning excitedly.

"Yey! They're going!"

"Wait, how about you Scythe hyung?" Cole ask making all of us to turn our attention at Scythe who didn't even move an inch on his seat.

"I'll go." he plainly answered.

"Okay then, go back to your rooms and pack your things that you can use in our 3 days mission." Luana announced taking the folder that consist our mission from Juliane's hands. I stood up from my seat however my eyes meet Draven's deep black ones. He is still sitting in his seat which is three seats away from where I am. Luana and Aeron are also still on their seats. I quickly tear my eyes away from him and follow Naomi and the others towards the elevator.

| Third Person's POV |

"Did you talk to you father?" Aeron ask the guy sitting across him once the elevator doors slides close. "His faint aura is all over the dorms." he continues and Draven nod his head as a yes. It is Draven and his father, Hades whom Nisha saw in the kitchen awhile ago and as one of the known 'the big three', Hades' dark and intense aura is lingering all over the place.

"Is there something wrong, Draven?" now it's Luana's turn to ask. She and Aeron know, something must be up or bugging the latter. Fact that Draven talked to Hades when everyone knew Draven used to hate his father because of it. As the leaders of Class Hydra, Luana and Aeron are the ones who observes everyone and everything in their group. They might not be the ones who notice something first but they'll be surely the one to approach first.

"I just told him something that he didn't helped me with." Draven answers, his cold voice fading as it turn deep but soft.

"Then you can tell it to us. You know, we can give you our ears to listen, Draven. We can also help you." Aeron says but Draven shook his as he stood up and shove his hands on his pockets.

"It's nothing to worry about." Draven's icy voice coming back as his cold stare rose up to look at Luana and Aeron without any other emotions. "It's nothing for you to listen cause it's nonsense." Draven turn around and walk towards the elevator that automatically slides open. He goes in and lean his back to elevator wall. Luana and Aeron, on the other hand, just watch him as the elevator doors closed. Aeron sighs, his eyes turning to Luana who avert her eyes.

'Emotions are so powerful that a single one can change a person to a new one.'

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
[A/U] Hope you all like it!♡ Also! Good luck to those readers who have online classes! Hwaiting!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 673 26
Having another restart for her wasn't anything that she expected. Especially, a chance to live once again in one condition, it's to be a matchmaker i...
987K 36.2K 141
*cover made by @ annamcdonalds67* requested ๐Ÿ’— Female Reader Imagines with Ryujin of ITZY ๐Ÿ’ž Requests are always open! No smuts or personal imagines...
42.3K 1.2K 14
After setting his own restrictions of never harming any women, Akaza is forced to take care of an injured Hashira he fought in battle. (Y/n), after...
5.4K 373 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...