π˜”π˜’π˜₯ 𝘈𝘡 𝘠𝘰𝘢 ; π˜₯𝘴 [βœ”]

By -AestheticAvery

Leigh Frantzich life was finally working out, she had the guy of her dreams, Daniel Seavey, along with her be... More

Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
please choose
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
choices
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.7
8.8
8.9
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9
10.10
Here we go...

8.6

169 9 60
By -AestheticAvery

Liked by Corbynbesson, Luna.Hill Ava_stanford and 9,286 others

Jadesspam i call this one: the boys stealing my phone at every possible chance and spamming my camera roll with photos of them

View all 8,619 comments

Seaveydaniel you should post the other ones of me

Imzachherron who's the second one? he's hot

starsaremylife0128 shirtless Jack, Zach, Daniel and Levi. Thanks for blessing my feed

Levi.Hill ofc you use the ugly one of me

Choosezdh ugly Levi? guess I'm blind then

Sarahbesson the last one of daniel i-, girl you're so lucky

Leighjade @sarahbesson I know<3

"Okay so for starters, are we actually gonna let go of Randy?" Jonah said as we all sat around the living room.

Today was finally the day that we all sat down and talked everything out. We are planning dates of when we are going to come out and say things we've been forced into. Talking about my exs, past friendships, and being kept quiet. My situation now along with the account who exposed me back in Europe. Everything.

"Can we? I know he isn't good but you know how hard it is to sign with people." Corbyn said.

Christina nodded her head, "I remember the long process of you guys trying to find someone. All of you were young and didn't have a voice when you signed with him. If you guys don't end up dropping, you need to be the one to lay down ground rules. Remember, you're the band and you're the ones preforming, not him." She said as she leaned back into Corbyn's arms.

We ended up all agreeing with her, and it was starting to look like our safest option so far.

"Even for you Avani," Jonah said as he looked at her, "You aren't gonna be forced to tell him everything and we'll all make sure of that."

She smiled as she looked at us, all of us nodding. "Thank you."

"So let's talk about the exposing account." Daniel said as he leaned on me. "It's always signed by "KK" so that's a hint. Plus who would want to do something like this and have all the old information."

"Kaylee."

"Kylar."

"Kelani."

Daniel, Jonah and Jack all said in union, staring at each other as they said it.

"Look, if it was Kaylee, why is there two K's? Her last name is Wilson so that doesn't add up. Yeah you two might have a thing against each other buy you blocked her on everything the day she went home. How would she post the new things from two months ago?" Jack said as he was thinking it's Kelani.

"Okay true but how would she know about Kaylee and Dylan? She knew all the shit Dylan did because she was here, and that's what the first post was about. Kaylee knows nothing about them except him name." Jonah said as he was thinking it's Kylar.

"We all know Kaylee hates all of us, especially Leigh. I don't know how she got the information but you just can't forget she expised her on her main account too, even before the exposing account existed." Daniel said as he said it was Kaylee who did it.

"Could it be both the twins?" Zach suggested. I was thinking to myself about it as Zach spoke up. "I mean in Hawaii when you first met Kylar you told him about Dylan and Kaylee. It's not that hard for him to go tell his sister just as he comes down to live here with her."

Zach was starting to have me convinced, but definitely not Jonah.

"Kelani isn't that type of person." Jonah said as hs crossed his arms.

"Okay Jonah she may have your heart in her hands, but this is your sister we're talking about." Corbyn said as he stunk a hand out.

"Wait! The very first post on the account was posted before either one of them followed my finsta. I remember because Kylar called me the next morning confused on what was happening."

Daniel groaned as he let his head fall backwards, "Why is this so hard to find out?"

"Yeah and when we were at the twins party the account also posted that night. I was my Kelani side the entire night." Jonah said.

"And I was with Kylar." I said.

"Seems like both of you are just trying to protect them. Not in a bad way but you two are the one's closest to them. And I'm STILL questioning as to why you keep posting flirty pictures with Kylar as Daniel has his arm wrapped around you right now." Jack said as he stood up.

Daniel lifted his arm off my shoulder awkwardly and I looked down.

"Well of course I'm gonna protect my girlfrien-"

"Randy made me." I said, interrupting Jonah.

"Leigh." Daniel said as he looked at me like I was insane.

"He what?" Both Jack and Zach said at the same time, everyone else thinking the same thing.

So I explained, Kekoa having chemo and that Randy was paying for it. In return, we had to post each other. I refused to say no because of what he would do, and Kylar wasn't going to give up someone paying for the treatment. But before Kylar and Kelani signed, I didn't have the time to tell them what they were going to get in to.

"So that's why he said we can stop posting each other, right?" Zach said.

I nodded my head.

"That's it. I'm tired of Randy ALWAYS pinning you out to be the bad guy. He has made you look bad from day one and I'm tired of it." Jack said.

"But we can't just tell our manager something so harsh like that." Jonah said as he stood up. "I would love to agree but none of us can risk our career."

"Can you giys just try to see this from my perspective?"

I watch Daniel and Jonah smirk at each other. Jonah gets on his knees while Daniel crouches down to Jack's level.

"I will choke you in your sleep."

"Eh I rather choke Leigh." Daniel said without hesitation.

Both Christina and Jonah let out a cough as Corbyn laughed. Zach and Jack couldn't stop snickering at his comment that he made. I felt my cheeks heat up as Daniel smiled to himself. "Watch it Daniel." Jonah said as he glared at him.

"Oh God you're giving me Hawaii flashbacks." Jack said as he rubbed his eyes.

Daniel laughed and I smiled, remembering I said almost the same thing in the airport lobby going to Hawii.

"You're making it worse Jack!" Jonah said as he covered his ears.

"I mean who doesn't like it? I know I enjoy it." Christina said with a smirk.

"Uhhh no." Corbyn said as his voice cracked, his face turning red.

"I like it almost as much as you liked being called daddy back in-" I said but got cut off.

"Okay okay okay!" Daniel said as he gently slapped his hand over my mouth.

"My ears!!" Jack said as he faked cried.

He moved his hand and Christina gave me a high five. "You boys really think we can't turn the awkward situation back to you." She said.

I love it when Christina and the boys make jokes during times like this. It makes me feel better and not so stressed, they know what happens to me when it gets that bad.

"How about this," Jonah said as he stood up. "Today I'm hanging out with Kelani, so Leigh try to get Kylar today. It's bound to happen that the exposing page posts any videos or photos from the airport last night of you and Daniel. If they do, we know it can't be them cause we're with them. Just don't raise any suspicion."

"That's a good plan. And when you get back when can talk about a date to when we are finally going to tell your story Leigh." Jack said.

I stood up and rubbed my hands on my jeans, "Okay, I'll go get ready and text him."

I said my byes to everyone and walked out of Jonah's place, Daniel right behind me.

"Leigh wait."

We both stood in the hallway as the door closed behind him.

"What's up?"

"We all need a break from this, especially you. So tomorrow night, you, me, date night. No arguing because you aren't going to get out of thi-"

I stand on my toes and gives him a small kiss, pulling away to see him smile.

"How could I ever argue about a date night Seavey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 251 54
After getting cheated on by her high school sweetheart a young woman finds her life turned upside down when she realizes she needs a career to suppor...
90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...
40K 847 22
One night changed everything for y/n, she met five boys, under terrible circumstances, they changed her life. Now becoming her very close friends, th...
184K 3.2K 23
a story where one is forced to date another while falling for his best friend at the same time. completed.