Always and Forever (Merlin)

By Dollophead111

Modern AU Merthur. Everybody knows not to mess with Merlin because then you'll have to deal with Arthur. Appa... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

219 13 2
By Dollophead111

Ding.

'Hey Merlin. Want to hang out?'

'Sure. Meet at the coffee shop in ten?'

'Yeah. See you then.'

I look up at Arthur and see that he's still sleeping. We decided to have a relaxing day instead of going out.

"Arthur."

He doesn't budge.

"Arthur."

I poke his stomach and he just rolls on top of me.

"Arthur! Move. I have to go."

I hear a mumbling but can't quite make out the words.

"What?"

"No. Go to sleep."

"Arthur. I told Mordred I'll meet him at the coffee shop in ten minutes."

"No. Stay with me."

"Can't you call Gwaine to cuddle with you? He's a really good cuddler."

Arthur picks his head up and looks at me seriously.

"What do you mean? You've cuddled with Gwaine before?"

Oh no. Arthur is going to go into possessive boyfriend mode.

"It was just once or twice."

"You've cuddled with Gwaine."

"It's not that big of a deal. Anyways, you always have every girl and boy fawning over you."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Because I have you."

Arthur leans down and kisses me, hard.

Completely forgetting that I have to meet Mordred, I kiss him back. Arthur slips his hand underneath my shirt and I put my hand in his hair.

I forgot how good it is to kiss Arthur. Like, really kiss him.

"Hmm. You taste like strawberries."

I laugh to myself. Of course he would say that.

"Well, I did eat strawberries."

Arthur lifts my shirt over my head and begins kissing along my jaw into my neck. I can't help but groan. He always know where my sweet spots are.

"Arthur."

He gives me a hard kiss on the lips.

"Shh. Don't speak."

I give a slight nod and Arthur starts kissing down my chest. I feel myself hardening with each kiss and can't help but arch into Arthur. I need him.

When he reaches the top of my pants, instead of going down further, he gives me soft kisses around my stomach.

"Arthur. Please."

I look down to meet Arthur's eyes on mine. His eyes are full of lust, like mine are probably too. He gives me a smirk.

"Needy, aren't we today."

I look away in embarrassment. Arthur's right, I shouldn't be talking.

"Shut up."

Arthur slowly makes his way back up to me, slowing kissing up my torso.

When we get face to face, he begins kissing my neck.

"I'm going to take my time with you."

"Arthur I-"

He stops kissing and looks right at me.

"What'd I say about talking?"

"Not to?"

"Good, you're learning."

Arthur goes back to kissing my chest, especially my left nipple. I reach down and begin to pull at Arthur's shirt. Arthur helps me by pulling off his shirt. I run my fingers down Arthur's chest and hear him groan in the process. That puts a smile on my face.

I feel Arthur's hard through his pants on my thigh. Wanting to tease him, I roll my hips.

Under my fingertips, I feel Arthur clench his stomach. Right when I'm about to make a joke to him, the somebody knocks the door.

Arthur and I freeze at the knock.

"Arthur! Are you in there? It's Morgana."

After Morgana speaks, I realize what we're going and push Arthur off. I jump out of the bed, grab my shirt, and run into Arthur's bathroom. I hear Arthur yelling behind me.

"In a second Morgana."

"Is Merlin in there? Mordred texted me asking if he was because apparently they're supposed to meet up for coffee or something five minutes ago."

Oh shit. I completely forgot about Mordred. How am I supposed to explain why I'm late to him. 

"Merlin will be out in a second. He's getting changed."

"Why is Merlin getting- Oh! I'll tell Mordred Merlin was taking a shower. Thank god I didn't walk straight in."

I feel my face redden at Morgana's comment. This isn't the first time we've been caught by Morgana, but it's always awkward for a few days afterwards.

I throw on my shirt and walk over to the sink. I throw water over my face and through my hair. One, to make it look like I took a shower and two, to wash the heat from my face. I don't want Mordred asking any questions.

"Merlin, you can come out now. I'm decent."

I dry my face with a towel and walk out of the bathroom. Arthur is standing at his bed with a flushed face.

"Hey."

"Awe, stop acting like a baby."

Arthur walks over to me and hands me my phone.

"Don't forget to call me later."

"Why? Afraid I'm going to have too much fun with Mordred?"

Arthur does a little chuckle and leans in by my ear.

"I bet he couldn't do what I just did to you."

He pulls back and smiles at my newly flushed face.

"Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

With that, Arthur gives me a quick kiss and pushes me out of his room.

Why is Arthur want me out of his room so bad?

I begin walking down the hall when suddenly, I come face to face with Uther.

*Ten Years Ago*

"Arthur, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course Merlin. Father and Morgana will love you."

I decide I will put on my brave face and meet Arthur's family.

For the past few weeks, Arthur and I would meet up at the bench in the park. He would always bring me a sandwich and we would play ball. Arthur's my first real friend and I promised him that I would meet his father and sister.

"Okay, we're here."

I look up to see the biggest house I've ever seen. The house is really white and the grass is really green. There is also a big fountain on the front lawn.

"Wow. You live here?"

"Yep! Now, let's go!"

Arthur takes my hand and pulls me to the front door. He opens it up to reveal the prettiest house I've ever saw.

"Wow. It's beautiful. I can't believe you live here."

"Meh. It's nothing special."

I gape at his words. My entire house could fit in this one room.

"Nothing special? It's-"

"Arthur! You're back!"

I look up to see a young girl about our age run down the stairs. She has wavy black hair and pale skin. This must be Morgana.

"Morgana! I want you to meet Merlin."

Morgana walks up to me and stares at me for a minute. I look at my fiddling hands, feeling awkward.

"So, you must be the famous Merlin that Arthur couldn't stop talking about."

I look up at Arthur and he looks away, embarrassed looking.

"I guess? You must be Morgana. Arthur speaks a lot of you."

She gives me a laugh as she responds.

"All good things I hope?"

"Nothing else."

Arthur gives me a snort and Morgana gives him the stink eye.

"Sure."

Morgana's attention turns back to me.

"Let me show you around! You'll love it here."

I already know I will. Everything is so white and clean and big.

She takes me hand and leads me off in a random direction. While we're walking, I look around. It's really amazing in here.

I look back at Morgana and realize that she has been talking to me.

"-and this is where we eat breakfast. And over here is-"

"Morgana?"

Morgana and I turn around to see a man standing there. He looks middle aged with light brown hair and blue eyes. This must be their father.

"Father! This is Merlin. Merlin, this is my father, Uther."

The man sticks his hand out to me and smiles.

"Hello Merlin. It's nice to meet you."

I hesitantly stick my hand out and shake it back.

"H-hello Mr. Pendragon."

"Uther. Please call me Uther."

"Okay. You have a very nice house Uther."

"Thank you. I should leave you kids on your way now."

He gives me one last smile and walks away. He seems nice.

"Merlin! Where are you in a rush too?"

After the initial shock, I finally respond back.

"Oh, hi Uther. I'm just heading out to meet a friend for some coffee. I, umm, lost track of time and are running late."

Uther gives me a chuckle and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, try not to get distracted again on your way there."

I feel my cheeks redden and I look at the ground. Uther couldn't know what we were doing, could he?

"Umm, yeah. I better be going now. Bye."

Without waiting for a response, I walk around him and quickly walk down the rest of the hallway. Too much embarrassment for one day.

When I'm outside, I realize that it will take me about ten minutes to walk to the coffee shop. I silently curse myself and take out my phone.

'Hey Mordred. I'm really sorry I'm running late. I wanted to quickly shower and it took longer then I anticipated. I'll be there in ten minutes.'

I put my phone in my pocket and begin jogging. Then, I hear my phone buzz in my pocket.

'It's okay. Would you like me to order you anything now?'

'Sure. A small, black coffee sounds nice.'

'Sounds good. See you then.'

I continue running for what feels like forever and stop to take a breather. How do people run?

I look at my phone and notice I've only ran for two minutes. How? I swear I ran for at least an hour.

Deciding that I probably shouldn't run anymore, I briskly walk towards the coffee shop. I should hopefully be there in five minutes.

Bing.

I take out my phone and see who texted me.

'Hey Merls. Want to go shopping today after you get coffee? Need new heels.'

'Sure Morgana. But, I though you just bought new heals?'

'One can never have too many heels. I'll see you then!'

'See you.'

I look up and see the coffee shop two block ahead of me. Finally.

I run the last two blocks and stop to catch my breath before walking inside.

I probably should run with Arthur.

"Hey Merlin!"

Walking in, I hear Mordred yelling my name, sitting down, by the windows. Smiling back, I wave to him and walk over to him.

"Hey Mordred."

"I don't think that I've even seen somebody tire out so quickly from running."

"Hey! It was pretty far."

"It was two blocks."

"Exactly. Two whole blocks. I also ran a few minutes before that two. You should be proud."

"Sure. Now drink your coffee before it gets cold."

While talking, I notice how whenever Mordred laughs, he always puts his hand over mine. Or, sometimes our knees would brush under the table.

I never realized how touchy Mordred is with his friends.

"Merlin?"

"Hmmm?"

"I couldn't help but notice how nobody wants to mess with you because of Arthur. Has he always protected you from bullies?"

*Six years ago*

I look down at my feet while walking next to Morgana to her house.

The tears silently flow down my face.

I can't really see out of my right eye as it's swollen and I can taste the blood in my mouth from my bloody lip.

I should probably thank Morgana for saving me, but I can't bring myself to do it. I just want to go into a ball and never see the light again.

"Merlin?"

I look up and see that we're already at her house.

"You go head in. Arthur should be back soon from football practice."

I give a slight nod and walk inside, straight to Arthur's room.

Kicking off my shoes and throwing my backpack to the side, I crawl under the covers and finally curl myself into a ball. I close my eyes and let my tears fall.

Not knowing how long I fell asleep for, I feel a warmth underneath me. I let out a groan of pain while trying to open up my eyes.

"Merlin? Are awake?"

I open my eye and look up to face Arthur. Apparently my head is in his lap.

"Shh. Go back to sleep."

Arthur continues putting his fingers through my hair which is really soothing for my headache.

"What time?"

"Don't worry. It's only five. I'll have my father drive you home in a few hours. Just sleep right now. It will make you feel better."

Too tired to argue, I nod and close my eyes once more.

From that day on, those boys never went near me again.

"Arthur has always helped me whenever I got into a..... sticky situation. He's got the strengths and I got the brains of this relationship."

Mordred laughs and I look at my phone.

"Crap. I promised Morgana I'd go shoe shopping with her. One can never have to many heels."

"Sure. I'll see you at school?"

"Yeah."

I take out a five and hand it to Mordred. He looks at my questionably.

"For the coffee?"

"No! I asked you for coffee and I'll pay for it. You cover for next time."

Smiling, I put the five dollars back into my pocket.

"Fine. But I will pay next time."

"Of course you will. Bye Merlin."

"Bye Mordred."

With that, I walk out of the coffee shop and text Morgana.

'Just finished. Where are you?'

'Look in front of you.'

I look up across the street and notice a familiar Lamborghini.

Shaking my head, I quickly run across the street, into her car.

"We're going shoe shopping. What's the Lamborghini for?"

"Nice to see you too Merlin."

"Please tell me we're not going to one of the fancy malls."

"Of course we are!"

"How long were you parked here?"

"For a while."

Morgana gives me a curious look.

"By the way, Mordred seems very touchy."

"Oh, he's just very friendly with his friends."

"Of course. Now, let's go shopping!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 2329

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
103K 5.8K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...