3rd Scooby-Doo sequel/Scooby...

By Alexaslowell

You've faced a couple of ghosts in High school, you've defeated a witch and her lake monster at a Country Clu... More

Key items:
Fred x reader (Girl's Side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Just to let you know:
Sorry:
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Epilogue:
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Epilogue:
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Epilogue:
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Epilogue:
Author's Note:

Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase

1.1K 13 2
By Alexaslowell

(Y/N)'s POV:

After entering our old clubhouse, Velma turns on the lights. "Still works," then she lifts up a secret door from the floor. "Oh, look, all my old tools."

"After all our so-called success...we're back in this old firetrap," Fred says.

"...Hey, is that you guys?" Dean asks, pointing to an old photo.

I nod my head. "Yeah," I say, feeling nostalgic.

Back when the others and I were starting out as Mystery Inc., we took that picture near the beach at Daphne's uncle's country club to commemorate the moment. The seven of us: Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby, (F/A/N) and I were having the time of our lives back then. That day, we decided to have fun near the beach, throwing a frisbee at each other. When Shaggy threw it to Scooby, Scoob accidentally hit his head against a tree, trying to catch the frisbee. I smile sadly at the memory, wishing we could go back to those times.

"It all seemed so easy back then," Fred says.

"Yeah," Daphne says, nodding her head in agreement. "We solved mysteries for the love of them, not to prove anything to anyone."

I rub Daphne's shoulders, hoping to cheer her up.

(F/A/N) nods his/her head. "Yeah. Those sure were the good old days," he/she says with a sigh.

"Yeah. And the mysteries all seemed to unravel themselves. Sometimes, the answers would just appear like magic," Velma says. She then gets nostalgic by seeing one of her old inventions. "Hey. My first multiple-resonance imaging device. Made out of a crystal radio and old video games."

I slowly open my dad's journal, flipping through the pages. A lot of these pages were written by my dad, explaining how he solved each case he had taken part in. Looking at it makes me feel nostalgic, remembering how my parents would always make the mysteries they solved sound heroic whenever they told them to me. I stop at one page in particular, seeing the old photo that was taken of me and my parents, back when I was very little.

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be an amazing detective, just like my parents. But after today, I feel as though I've disappointed them. That's when I notice something.

As careful as I can, I remove the tape that's keeping the photo in the journal, then remove the photo, making something else fall out of the journal. I make the move to pick it up, and notice that it's another photo, but it's ripped. The ripped photo shows a younger version of my dad. Not only that, but both photos have something written on the back.

"What's this?" I ask, wondering what the writing says.

"What do you got there, (Y/N)?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. There's some weird writing on the back of these photos, but I can't read it," I say, then hand them over to Velma.

Velma takes the photos and examines the writing. Whatever she read, she becomes shocked.

"Wait a minute. This seems like instructions...Instructions on how to rewire the control panel!" Velma exclaims, making us shocked.

"Whoa, whoa, back up! Are you saying that (Y/N)'s old man might've been on a similar case that had something to do with the monsters and that control panel?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. But it says that randamonium has an algorithmic cross-currency of negative 4. 121. With it, maybe...Well, just maybe--" Velma tries to say.

"We can reverse the current," says Fred.

"And therefore reverse the monster-making process!" Sam exclaims.

"Yes. All we need to do is rewire the control panel by following Detective (L/F)'s instructions--" says Velma.

"Bring it back to the Monster Hive and we can plug it into the base," (F/A/N) says.

"Right. Then we'll push the button--" Velma says.

"And instead of creating monsters all the monsters throughout the city will be destroyed," Daphne says.

(Sorry about the video guys. It was the best I could find)

"Let's do it," I say, smiling, glad that we now know what we need to do.

With that, we all start getting to work on rewiring the control panel. I'm not sure what kind of case my parents were involved in before they died, but I'm glad that the instructions they put down have given us some new hope on how to fix things. And as dramatic as this sounds, I feel as though they're still watching over me, and that this was a sign to show us that we still have a chance to save the city, and possibly the world.

(3rd) POV:

What the rest of the gang doesn't know is that Shaggy and Scooby were watching them, sad that they couldn't be of any help.

"Like, they're totally having a montage in there without us," Shaggy says, sad.

"Reah," Scooby says, nodding his head.

"I'll tell you one thing for sure, Scoob. They don't need our help to figure it out," Shaggy says.

"Re're rewups."

"Yeah. The only time we ever do anything right is when we accidentally plow into the Snow Ghost because we've accidentally glued our feet to rocket-powered roller-skates."

"Reah. Eight stupid times."

"Face it, Scoob. We'll never be anything but our old goofy selves. I wish once...just once...I could do the right thing on purpose. You know, Scoob?"

"Reah."

"Like, be a hero...and save the day," Shaggy says, remembering all the times when him and Scooby were being a couple of klutzes. Compared to the rest of gang, they have always been the heroes, not him. Shaggy then grabs a pebble. "But who are we kidding, right?"

Shaggy then tosses the pebble into the water until a loud clank is heard. Then all of a sudden, Captain Cutler slowly appears from the lake.

"Captain Cutler's Ghost," Shaggy says quietly, scared.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Captain Cutler's Ghost!" we all hear Shaggy and Scooby scream from outside.

We become shocked to hear that they found us so soon.

"They found us. You'll have to finish that in the van when we get to the Monster Hive," Fred says as we all scramble to get to the van with the control panel.

"Come on, guys! In the van! Now!" Velma screams.

"Hurry! Go, go!" I exclaim, all of us getting into the van as quickly as possible.

"Rikes!" Scooby exclaims.

Fred starts up the van. But Captain Cutler used his harpoon gun, to make sure that we wouldn't be going anywhere. Then he slowly pulls the van towards him!

"What do we do?" we all ask in sync, scared and frightened about what might happen to us if we don't get out of here!

"Fine. Let's go back!" Fred exclaims, putting the van in reverse.

"Are you outta your mind!?" I question.

"That's the wrong way!" Shaggy exclaims.

It didn't turn out as bad as we thought, however, when Fred uses the van to knock Captain Cutler all the way to the lake. Now that that ghost can't bother us anymore, Fred quickly drives the van forward, getting us away from the area.

"Shaggy! Give me a hand," Velma says.

"This is tied for the most terrifying day of my life," Shaggy quickly says, holding the control panel still so that Velma can work on it.

"Tied with what?" Dean asks, keeping a lookout for any of the other monsters.

"Every other freaking day of my life!" Shaggy screams.

"It's done!" Velma exclaims.

Soon I hear an all too familiar screech from outside. Unfortunately, now the Pterodactyl Ghost is after us.

"Uh, guys? Tweety's back!" (F/A/N) exclaims, causing Shaggy to scream at the sight.

"Shaggy!" Fred exclaims.

"Yeah?" Shaggy asks.

"I'm putting her in cruise. Take the wheel," Fred says. "Go!"

Fred and Shaggy then quickly try to shuffle around. Before Shaggy could make it to the wheel, however, the Pterodactyl Ghost grabs the van, lifting the rear into the air, while also breaking the glass on the windows. This causes all of us to topple over. Eventually, the Pterodactyl Ghost lets go of the van.

Fred kicks the back doors open. "Take this!" Fred exclaims using a flame thrower on the ghost.

Sadly, though, the Pterodactyl Ghost snatches it from Fred, then breaks it in half.

"This is bad," says Dean.

"No doubt," we hear Shaggy say.

We then notice that he's not behind the wheel.

"Shaggy?" Fred asks.

"Yeah," says Shaggy.

"Who's driving?" Sam asks.

"Uh..." Shaggy says.

We then turn around, seeing that Scooby is the only one closest to the wheel.

"Rello," Scooby says with a smile, in the front seat.

"Scoob," (F/A/N) says.

"What?" Scooby asks.

Before any of us can say anything, the Pterodactyl Ghost rips off the floor mat, causing the rest of us to nearly fall out of the van. We all scream, trying to hold on to each other. While Daphne and Velma hold on to the van, Shaggy and Fred hold on to them, Sam and Dean hold on to Shaggy and Fred, and finally, me and (F/A/N) try to hold on to the Winchester brothers. And as if things weren't bad enough, there's a truck heading our way.

"Scooby, turn the wheel!" Velma exclaims.

"Wheel?" Scooby asks, moving to the driver's seat.

"Scooby, turn the wheel!" Fred exclaims.

"The round thing, Scoob!" Shaggy exclaims.

Instead of turning the wheel, however, Scooby pressed the van's horn. We all yell, trying to tell Scooby to turn the wheel, so that we don't end up crashing into the truck, which is getting closer by the minute!

"Scoobyyyyyyy!" we all exclaim in sync.

"Rokay," Scooby says, finally turning the wheel.

Just in time, too, because we manage to avoid the truck. While Scooby drives, the others and I somehow manage to get back into the van. It's not over, though, since the Pterodactyl Ghost is still chasing us! Thankfully, the Pterodactyl Ghost was too focused on us that it didn't notice Scooby had led it to crash into an advertising sign that read 'Derber Diapers'.

We all laugh, finding it funny, as well as relieved that that thing won't be bothering us anymore.

"You did it, Scoob!" Velma exclaims.

"Way to go!" (F/A/N) exclaims.

Scooby got us to the mines, but ended up parking into a building. We have much more important things to worry about than be concerned about the van right now, though.

"All right, gang. The Monster Hive is right over there," Fred says as we all get out of the van. "Let's get this control panel and plug her in."

Before we can do anything, however, the Black Knight Ghost appears, riding on a creepy horse. Not only that, but he's also blocking our path to the Monster Hive.

"You go nowhere, knave," the Black Knight Ghost says.

"You guys take the long way around," I say. "I'll hold him off."

"Come on," Velma says, urging everyone to get a move on.

"Go get him, (N/N)," Shaggy says.

With that, the others rush to the Monster Hive. Daphne gives me a sad look before going to catch up with the others.

(3rd) POV:

"Come on, Daph!" Sam exclaims.

"I'm coming!" Daphne exclaims, running behind the rest of us.

All of a sudden, the Ten Thousand Volt Ghost appears. "Not so fast!" it exclaims.

It then separates Daphne from the others by placing it's hand in the water, making electricity spark almost everywhere.

"You guys go. I'll take care of Sparky," Daphne declares. "Just get that control panel to the Hive."

"Go, go, go!" Shaggy exclaims.

"We've got it, Daph!" Velma exclaims.

"Be care, Daphne!" (F/A/N) exclaims.

"Ooh, scary," the Ten Thousand Volt Ghost says, not looking frightened one bit.

"Taste the pain, you glowy-ugly thing," Daphne says, getting into a karate fighting stance.

She makes the move to attack it, but the Ten Thousand Volt Ghost's electricity sends her flying.

(Y/N) POV:

Before facing the Black Knight Ghost, I grabbed myself a bike to ride on and a metal pole to use as a lance. When we started to go at it, jousting each other, I nearly got hit through the first try. The second time, the Black Knight Ghost knocked me off of the bike, while I knocked him off of his horse. All of a sudden, I notice Daphne being sent flying over some buildings, landing next to me.

"Daph? Daph, are you okay?" I ask, worried, wondering what happened to her.

"I think so," she says, some parts of her clothes and the ends of her hair looking a bit singed. "Guess this is it, huh?"

"Oh, baby. I'm afraid," I say, not sure what else to say. I then rolls my eyes, feeling pathetic. "What a wimp, huh?"

"That doesn't make you a wimp. Makes you human," Daphne says, giving me a smile.

(like I said before, if there are any sort of errors that need to be corrected, don't hesitate to point them out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 15
[Creepypasta x F. Reader] Vacations are often considered relaxing; a rare opportunity to unwind and do things that are enjoyable, whether that's spen...
1.4M 16.3K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
120 23 8
I've never believed in fairytales, superstitions or fears of fantasy worlds. It's the year 1871, and yet people still believe in such idiotic stories...
150K 2.5K 64
You and the Scooby Doo gang are back, and are ready to have a little summer fun! Over a year of solving mysteries has been great and all for you and...