Realize| Book 1

By The_AlphaKing

OMEGA -The lowest status that a wolf could get in a pack. Regarded as the scapegoat, the pack's personal s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors' Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 (Epilogue)
Author's note
It's Out!!!!

Chapter 83

2.4K 110 9
By The_AlphaKing

Jayden's POV

I walk back into the packhouse. Louren and Raph had arrived back so everyone was there. Christina saw me and immediately went towards me.

"Jayden did you find her??" She asked me hopefully.

"No. " Her face fell and you could see worry in her eyes. "But I think I know where she is."

They all perked up when I said this. "Where??"

I took a deep breath as I looked at the Luna. "Marcus."

Their eyes widened in shock at what I said. "W-What?? Why would... T-That's impossible Jayden she would never do something like that."

I looked away from the Luna as my guilt was building.

Garreth must have noticed this cause he spoke up. "Did something happen Jayden??"

"I-I..." My breathing was a little shaky as I didn't look at their waiting eyes.

"I-I... Made her... do it..."

You could hear a pin drop from the silence that enveloped the room and that's when Timothy walked up.

"What do you mean??"

"I-I said things.. terrible things that shouldn't have been said. Things that deeply hurt her and made her do what she did right now." I felt Timothy  grabbing me by my shirt, slamming me against the walls with a loud bang startling everyone.

"Y-You.." Garreth and Jonathan immediately tried to pull him off of me as Timothy's eyes darkened meaning that his wolf was taking over but I didn't do anything.

Even after what they did to me, the abuse. What I did was still wrong, and now because of that mistake Maddison's life was on the line.

So Timothy had the right to beat me and I was willing to let him cause I had just put his daughter's life in danger.

Timothy pulled away from Garreth and Jonathan before slamming me harder against the wall and holding me by my throat.

'Like what I did to Maddison.' I thought as his hold on my neck tightened but still I did nothing.

"Tim don't do this." His beta tried to get some sense into him but all he got was a growl from his alpha.

The other just looked on, not knowing what to do. Lina and my mom looked on worried at what might happen. Sebastian stood shocked at the scene. Raph had his arms around Louren who was looking away from the scene while Mason held his tear streaked mother, worried for the life of their daughter.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I managed to choke out.

I looked into Timothy's eyes and saw myself. A parent, worried about their pup.

"I'm sorry." I said again as his tight hold lessened.

Someone hand then appeared in Timothy's arm and the alpha immediately looked to see his mate beside him.

"Let him go Tim." I was a little shocked.

Why was she helping me??

"Please Tim. Let him go."

The Alpha's shaky hands lessened their grip on me and before I knew it I was dropped om the floor.

Jonathan immediately went beside me. "Are you alright??"

"I'm fine." He had his hand on my shoulder. I wanted to shrug it off of me but decided not to since he only wanted yo help, I guess.

"Alpha!!" Anthony ran in with James right behind him. "Vampires are at the boarder."

You could clearly see them all tense up on hearing the news.

"Another attack??" I heard Garreth say as I got up from the floor.

"I don't think so Alpha. It's a group of three and..." James turned towards me.

"They have Lucas with them."

Maddison's POV

Marcus himself led me through the halls of his castle. I didn't know where he was taking me as he walked a few feet in front of me.

' We're alone in the halls and he's in front of me which means that he can't see me if I decided to attack him and end all of this.'

I thought as I weighed the odds of me succeeding.

"If you plan on attacking me from behind, I suggest that you don't. I'm already kind enough on giving you a room instead of the dungeons where I usually put my prisoners."

I stopped in my tracks as my body froze at what he said.

How did he...

"You wolves are so easy to read. And, very predictable. Do you really think that I'd open myself for an attack if I wasn't prepared for it??" He stopped and turned back towards me.

"That's why I suggest that you don't go on with your plan Ms. Mclaire. Cause I assure you that the result won't be as what you expected. "

He didn't wait for my reply and walked on. "Now lets go on."

I stood for a few seconds before continuing to follow the Vampire Lord.

We finally reached a door, and when he opened it I was guided to a large room.

Dark stone walls and floor. Bloody red curtains and a large king sized bed along with other furnitures. And everything was illuminated by a fireplace.

"This will be your room from now on. The bathroom's over there." He pointed to a door. " Explore the room, I don't care. I don't have the time to tour you."

He stood by the door as I was in the center of the room looking around.

"Dinner will be served later. I'll send one of my men to fetch you."

"And what makes you think I'll eat with you??" He raised a brow at me.

"Our deal was that you obey my command right?? Well, you can start with that. And if you refuse then I will let my men have their way with you. Your choice." I gave out a growl as I glared daggers at him as he just smile and exited the room but not before saying...

"See you then, Ms. Mclaire."

So now I lied on the bed, my mind going to different things. My pack. My parents.

Jayden.

I really hope that Lucas is with him right now. I also hope that they managed to save Anna so that she can finally be with her mate Sebastian even if she doesn't know it yet.

I will gladly accept this life if it mean they can be happy and so that they would carry the heavy baggage that I am.

"Take care of them for me, my Goddess."

Jayden's POV

Upon hearing my son's name, I question my two warriors immediately. "Where??"

"Northern border." I then shifted to Ros and ran towards the place where my son was.

As I neared, I could smell his scent mixed with that of strawberries...

Maddison.

Was she here too??

I saw mixed warriors of the three packs eyeing the three vampires that stood just at the edge of the border.

But one vampire caught my eye cause I wouldn't mistake it. Cause she looked like a female version of Raph.

This must be his sister.

She held a small bundle in her arms and with one smell I knew that it was Lucas. But then I looked around for the owner of the strawberry scent.

Where is she??

I shifted back to myself, not minding that I was naked as I stood in front of the intruders.

"Seb, I need you in the northern borders." I mindlinked.

"I heard. I'm on my way." He then blocked me out.

"We've come to do our end of the bargain. The bargain in which your mate made." One of the male vampires said.

"What bargain are you talking about leech??" I growled.

"Before that..." He lightly pushed Raph's sister. "Here's your pup."

I stepped forward and met with her halfway and carefully took Lucas from her.

I then caught Maddison's scent on him which meant that she must have held him just a while ago.

I immediately held him close to me, inhaling his scent to calm Ros down. We finally got our pup back.

"She bargained her freedom for your pup's return." I heard Raph's sister say making my eyes widen at what she said.

"She what??" I whispered in disbelief.

"You heard her right. Your mate gave her self in exchange for your pup."

"Where is she?!?!" I didn't notice that Timothy had arrived along with the rest.

"Oh don't worry mutt. Our Lord's keeping her company." Timothy snarled at that.

I handed Lucas to my mom as I saw Raph hiding behind the trees slowly headed for the male vampires.

"I would gladly give her a message for you. How about you Dark Wolf?? Wanna give your mate a kiss?? Cause I'll gladly give it to her for you." I clenched my teeth as I turned back ti the vampires who were chuckling.

I saw that Raph was now behind one of them so I trained my sights on the other one.

"Your brother's here with us." I said in a very low voice to the female vampire in front of me and her eyes widened.

"Even if I do give you a message for her..." I started making them stop chuckling and look at me. "Both of you wouldn't even live long enough to give it to her."

I then half-shifted just as Raph attacked the vampire on the left while I took the one on the right.

They didn't even have a change to react as Raph was quick on dealing with his target and I had quickly stabbed mine with my claws.

The vampire started coughing up blood as I dug my claws deeper on his stomach, making him scream out.

Seeing that he was still alive, I used my other clawed hand to make him look at me and as he did his eyes only held one thing.

Fear.

"I will get her back, and I will make sure that your Lord will die an excruciating death." I quickly took out my claws from his stomach and stabbed him on his chest and another scream echoed.

"I'll make sure of it." Was the last thing he heard before the life in his eyes left and I dropped his body on the ground with a thud.

"Raph??" I turned to see Raph looking at his sister who looked like he saw a ghost.

"Hey sis." She then rushes towards her brother, trapping him into a bone crushing hug.

"I thought you were dead. They said you were dead." She said as she sobbed.

"Sorry about that Anna. I had to do that to get away. Jayden here was going to help me get you but I guess it all worked out I guess."

"Ms. Mclaire only wanted me to bring Lucas back here. She didn't trust the others."

Anthony approached me, handing me a pair of shorts which I wore.

"It's a miracle Marcus agreed. Cause I would have thought that he'd just keep both the pup and Maddison." Anna pulled away from her brother and shook her head.

"That's what Marcus planned to do but, Ms. Mclaire said that if he gave Lucas back then other than her freedom she'll also do as he pleases." A growl left me making them look at me.

"She what?!" I clenched my fists. "Idiot.." I seethed as I pictured Maddison as Marcus's personal slave. The look of depression on her face as he did his every will.

Then I remembered that I was the one that drove her to do this and a sharp pang on my chest came.

"Tell me where my daughter is." Timothy's commanding voice came as he questioned the female vampire.

"She's back at the castle Alpha. But I'm afraid that it would be very difficult to save her."

"I will not just stay her as she could be getting hurt by that bastard." The Alpha growled.

"It will be very difficult to attack the castle. It's too heavily guarded and you would lose so much of your warriors before you could even get inside." Raph said as he stepped in front of his sister.

"I don't care. I'm going to get her back."

"We have to think this thoroughly Alpha. We can't just attack without making sure that we even have a chance to win." I tried to explain.

"Oh like you would care. This is what you wanted right?? This is why you drove her to do this." I stopped myself from attacking the alpha cause I knew that he only wanted his daughter safe, but I still had my limits.

"Even after everything that happened between us I would never wish for Maddison to get hurt. Ever." I said in a very serious tone, surprising everyone around us.

Timothy looked at me in the eyes as I continued. "I made a mistake Alpha, I know that and I deeply regret it. I regret hurting her like I did." I whispered the last part.

"Jay??" I looked behind me and there my brother stood. He lifted his nose in the air, inhaling deeply.

His eyes scanned around and his eyes landed at the hiding being behind Raph.

Anna came out from behind her brother, her eyes not leaving Sebastians.

"Mate." Was all my brother said before rushing towards her and lifting her off her feet. "I finally found you."

A smile made its way to her face as she hugged back. "And I you. I thought I'd never get to meet my beloved."

I couldn't help but think. ' I'm glad you finally found your mate Seb. '

"Now I have to save mine." I said out loud without thinking and sucked in a breath cause of what I said.

Back then, I never thought of Maddison as my mate after what she did, but now...

No.. this can't...

Am..

Am I...

Falling for her again??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
You know guys, I'm the one writing the story but even I am getting confused about what Jayden feels sometimes hahahah

So here's the next chap. What do you all think will happen?? Comment it down below.

Until next update then guys and please...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
152K 7.5K 134
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion. But...
603K 15.3K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...