ONEUS KINGDOM (Seohoxreaders...

By Aesthetic_EJ

Someone well said "The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles in the world" . Did U guys agreed? W... More

Intro
Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
New Book cover😍😍😍
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
New Book πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15(The Day kingdom)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18(Him)
Chapter:19(Willing)
Chapter:20
Chapter:21(The Scar)
Chapter: 22
Chapter:24(Mixed feelings?)
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27(surprise babe)
Chapter:28
Chapter:29(His possession)
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31(Black blood)
Chapter:32(Yellow eyes made the most honest promise")
Chapter:33(What if its true?)
Chapter:34(She'll never forgive you)
Chapter:35(My little angel)
Chapter:36(Part 1)
Chapter:36(part 2) Flash back
Christmas Eve special.πŸŽ„β„β›„πŸŽ‰
Chapter:37
Chapter:38(Close to you)
Chapter:39(Witch?)
Chapter: 40(Jealous)
Chapter:41(Antique shop)
Chapter:42(What have I done)
Chapter:43(Hatred?)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part:1)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part 2)
Chapter:45(preview)
Chapter:45(part 1) Awakening
Chapter: 45(part 2) A devil in disguise.
BOOK 2πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Chapter: 23

358 35 1
By Aesthetic_EJ

Y/N'S POV:

~1 week later~

"That will never gonna happen until I am alive. " Ravn yelled back for the forth time. Lilly rolled her eyes and take a sip of her wine.

We were back in Vampire World. Today we got a letter from other royal. In which they wrote to meet me. Who in the first place told them about me?

"Its not like they will gonna kill her or something. Remember Caroline also visited other royals. They gave her a warm welcome. Right Seoho" Xion asked. Seoho didn't replied and just continue eating his dinner.

He is kind of acting weird since we came. He don't really make eye contact with anyone of us or even reply.

"But still y/n is not going anywhere. Can't you all see. She  almost get killed in the forest. Plus I don't trust anyone of them" Ravn said. Xion opened his mouth to protest back but Ravn gave him a look of "End of discussion" which eventually shut him up.

"Y/N you should take some rest." Seoho said out of nowhere making us aware of his presence which I bet everyone forgot. Ravn noded and smiled at me. I wanna laugh so bad bcz literally this guy have mood swings.

"Good night" I said and leave for my room. I sat on my bed. Today's conversation don't really leave my mind. Why Ravn don't want me to meet the other royals. If they don't hurt Caroline than they surly won't hurt me. Then what's the matter? No one will gonna tell me either.

I sighed and fall on the bed. My wound haven't healed yet plus I haven't saw taeyong  this whole week. One thing I figured out that he was a vampire. Who the hell have red eyes and fangs. Vampire duh!!

But his voice and his red eyes that scared the hell out of me becomes a living nightmare for me. For the first time I was scared as hell and can't even tell anybody about it. Or about him!!. He warned me. With his venomous voice. His threat was slowly snatching the peace in my life. Every second I felt like I was watched by someone. I often woke up at nights screaming for help. I saw that night in my dreams again and again. His face and voice is so unforgettable.

I stand up and decided to take some fresh air. I make my way down the garden. I hope I will meet Seonghwa. I can ask him about the royals. He will surely tell me. I inhaled the minty air and sat down on the cold grass. This was relaxing. All of my worries and stress just flew away.

Then a memory flashed through my mind.

I giggled and run downstairs to the kitchen and hide in the cupboard. Daddy's foot steps came rushing into the kitchen. I cover my mouth so I won't make any noise.
"Y/N I know you're here" Daddy laughed and walk around the kitchen. Opening and closing every cupboard.
"Cmon y/n come out" Daddy said and opened the cupboard that was right next to mine. My heart started throbbing inside my chest.
"Daddy gonna tickle y/n until she apologize" He said earning a giggle from me. He opened the door of my cupboard.
"Got ya" He shouted and lift me up in his arms. I struggled but failed eventually. Daddy put me on the counter and started tickling me.
"Say sorry kiddo" Daddy grinned. I shook my head and kept on laughing like a crazy person. But that didn't stop him. Finally I gave up and apologize for drawing cartoons on his face when he was asleep.
"Thats my girl. Now who wants to eat ice cream?" Daddy grinned.
"Me . Me . Me . Me" I jump in delight. Daddy chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"I wanna go too" Edison whined as he approached usMe and daddy laughed at him.
"We will take ed too right daddy?" I asked daddy. He smiled and noded. Eddison got so happy and hug daddy. I join the hug.

This was beautiful. I was living in my euphoria. This was everything to me. Everything.....

I opened my eyes and the tears trolled down my cheeks that were threatening to fall. I released the breath that I was holding for who knows how long. My family. Two words but meant the world to me.

I miss them more than anything. I wanted to meet them and hold them again so badly. Just wanted to felt loved again.

"Why are you always alone?"

I snapped my head at the voice. I wiped my tears and smile up at the handsome man. As always Seonghwa was in his golden armor. But hella he was looking breath taking.

"Why are you crying y/n?" He asked. His voice filled with concern. I shook my head.

"Its nothing. How are you?" I asked. He sat beside me.

"I'm tired and you?" He asked and gaze up at the stars.

What should I say? I'm OK? I'm far from being OK

"I'm just fine I guess" I breathed out. He noded and kept his eyes at the sky above us.

"I heard what happened to you back in Werewolf kingdom." He said and finally his eyes met mine. They were glistening with purity and some hidden emotions. He was staring right into my soul. Therefore lieing to him will only make him doubt on me more. Which is the least thing I don't want.

"Yeah I hope you won't question me. I don't have any answers to your questions or anyone else's. I'm too stressed up to deal with your interrogations" I plainly said. He noded and lay down on the grass. I lay down next to him.

"The sky was filled with tantalizing stars.
The cold breeze was a mere touch to make it more ethereal."

"How is your wound?" He asked. After some minutes of silence.

"It will take time but I'm worried it will leave a scar." I said. He nodes and close his eyes.

"Did you missed me sweetheart" He said and grinned. I chuckle and shook my head.

"Who will miss a moron like your" We laughed and stay there for quite some minutes. I almost forgot to ask him about royals. I sat up.

"Seonghwa I wanted to as ab......"

"I want to heal your every scar y/n. I wanna take away your pain. Can you let me??" He said and sat up. His eyes boring into mine. My heart skipped a beat and I forgot all of the questions I wanted to ask.

She was different. She was not like those lustful bitches he meet in this world or another ones. She was pure but held scars in her heart. Even though she don't share any of her problems or her past with him. But he was aware of the fact that if he will ask her it will only break her more. He don't know why he even wants spend time with her. Maybe because she was a replacement of Caroline. The girl who was like an older sister to her. Caroline was brave and a very kind person. For her power or immorality was nothing. Love and trust was more important to her. But y/n,she was a fragile flower.

My lovely readers thank u sooo much for 1k views.😍😍 I am soooo happy. *simply dies*😳😳😳 And sorry about the late update.
Love ya😚😚❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 270 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
66.2K 3K 81
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
520 32 17
In Seoul theres two mafia groups, The Parks. And not only are they just mafias but they're also vampires. Everyone associated with them is also vampi...
24.2K 1.3K 62
" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 ππŽπ“ πŽππ‹π˜ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„οΏ½...