Sisters? (Catradora)

By ShortHairCatra

Warning: This story contains, Sexual Content, Drugs, Alcohol, Self-Harm and many other Mature Themes. Adora... More

Chapter 1: Sisters?
Chapter 2: Goodnight I Guess?
Chapter 3: Study Hall?
Chapter 4: Harder?
Chapter 5: She's not back?
Chapter 7: Why are you so nice?
Chapter 8: Fever maybe?
Chapter 9: Too.. Close?
Chapter 10: Cops?
Chapter 11: Catra Wouldn't?
Chapter 12: Stay?
Chapter 13: Sleepover?
Chapter 14: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 15: Practice?
Chapter 16: Something Different?
Chapter 17: Mark me?
Chapter 18: Cold?
Chapter 19: Torture?
Chapter 20: Can you kiss me?
Chapter 21: You like that?
Chapter 22: Let me clean you up?

Chapter 6: Gang?

5.6K 203 260
By ShortHairCatra

(Trigger Warning - Drugs and Alcohol)

(Catra)

    Catra woke up the best she'd felt in a long time, she was comfortable, really comfortable. She enjoyed the feeling of the blanket, the mattress, the pillows. Mattress? Pillows? She had woken up in Adora's bed. The feline girl felt her heart begin racing, she instantly panicked, throwing herself out of the bed and standing in the center of the room. Catra pushed her hands through her long brown hair and tried to make sense of the whole situation. She had fallen asleep in Adora's bed, where was Adora? She glanced around the room to find the blond girl laying across the couch in a tight white tank top. Catra felt her breath hitch as she examined the sleeping girl. She was right, Adora was really hot. The feline tried to look away but her eyes were glued on her sleeping foster sister.

    "Fuck." She whispered to herself. It was pretty early in the morning, the sun was up but it must have been easily before nine. Catra changed into some of the stolen clothes from earlier this week mixed with some hand me downs from Adora. Quickly and quietly, the girl grabbed her backpack and headed out of the house. She had to get as far away as she possibly could from this house and from that gorgeous blond girl. She could feel herself wanting to get close to Adora but everyone and everything she'd ever gotten close to in life was ripped away by her parents or by the system. That or she had driven them away on her own. Nobody could love the attitude she had, or the things she did. Nobody could really care about her. As much as Adora seemed to be trying now, soon enough she'll get fed up and stop. Everyone does. Catra shook the thoughts out of her head as she walked down the side of the road. She needed something to take the edge off of the past few days. She'd met some people at this school that she assumed was more of her crowd. They called themselves "The Snake Men" she assumed they were probably the only sort of "Gang" around here. She'd fallen into that kind of life while jumping from place to place in foster care. Her real parents used to be involved in a lot of criminal activity and she knew that. Sometimes there were even people that would help her out or give her stuff because they knew her parents. Right now she was on the way to a faunus named Tung Lashor, he was really muscular and intimidating for a snake faunus but Catra knew how to act around his type of people. She had gotten his address at school and knew he could probably get her what she needed. She saw a young man walking down the street in her direction, he was skinny, looked harmless. This was a perfect target to get a little cash from before she got to Tung's house.

    "Hey, can you help me out really quick!" She said acting bubbly and smiling at the boy while she basically skipped up to him. She hated acting like this, but it was all part of the gimmick.

    "Uhhh. yeah okay. W-what can I do?" He said looking really nervous.

    "What's your name?" She said rubbing her hand on his forearm and looking into his eyes. She noticed he was only about an inch or so taller than she was.

"It's uhh, It's Kyle" The boy spoke slowly and he was glancing down to where her hand was not holding lightly on his forearm.

"Kyle, do you think you can walk me to my friends house? I feel so scared walking through town alone. It would help sooo much if I had a strong man keeping me safe." she felt sick but she continued the charade. She needed money and this was the best way to trick him into feeling comfortable.

"Ohh uhh. Yeah sure. Of course......" Kyle said as he still looked nervous as all hell.

"You're the best! It's just up ahead." The two of them walked next to each other all the way to Tung's house. Kyle was nervous and didn't say much the whole time but Catra was extremely glad he wasn't trying to be talkative. When they walked into the driveway she turned to Kyle.

"Thank you soo much!" she giggled out as she reached around his waist for a hug. Bingo, within a few seconds she had his wallet in her hand. Right as she broke the embrace she slipped it away into her back pocket.

"Uhh no problem, what's your name by the way?" Kyle said, turning to leave the driveway.

"It's Catra! I'll see you at school Kyle!" She waved as he walked away.

"Fucking idiot." She said to herself as she pulled Kyles wallet out to count how much she'd made. This kid was carrying around about forty dollars in cash and he had his debit card in his wallet. Score.

She knocked on Tungs front door while she finished searching the wallet. She took what she needed from it and then threw the wallet itself out into the street. The large snake faunus answered the door and ushered her in.

"Catra, whats up?" He spoke with a deep voice.

"Just hoping to buy some bud." She said stepping into his house and sitting down on the grimy looking couch.

"Yeah no problem, you need something else?" He said as he opened a few drawers to show her a couple of different glass pipes.

"Yeah, my last bowl broke so maybe I can just buy one off you?" She said leaning back and getting comfortable.

He held out a small plastic bag full of pot and a black and red bowl.

"Twenty for each. You got forty on you?" He said holding both out to her.

"Actually, yes I do." She smiled and held the money out.

"If you stay, hang out, I'll smoke you up for free." He spoke after they made their trade. He was counting the money and continued speaking.

"Got a couple of the guys coming over later to hang out. I could introduce you, maybe get you thinking about joining up?" His voice bellowed as he sat down on the couch next to her.

"Will there be booze too?" She asked, glancing over with a huge grin on her face.

"I wouldn't have a saturday party without booze." He laughed out before moving from the seat to show her a few bottles he had stored in the other drawers.

"Fuck yeah I'll stay." She said as her mind trailed back to Adora's house. She closed her eyes hard and tried not to think about how her goody two shoes foster sister would feel about this.

After a little while, people started to show up. They were all talking, smoking, drinking, and having a good fucking time. Catra was already pretty high and starting to feel pretty tipsy as the gang were all pouring more drinks.

"You want another kitty cat?" One of them said as he poured a drink and held it out to Catra.

"Don't call me that." She said blankly before taking the cup from him and downing its contents.

"Why not? A sweet little kitty like you? I mean just look at you." The man said as he reached for Catra's tail. Just before he grabbed it, she pushed him back.

"Don't ever touch my fucking tail." She cursed out before reaching into her bag that was sitting on the couch. She pulled out her switchblade and twirled it around in her hand. The man put both his hands up.

"Okay sweetheart. Tails off limits." He smiled while keeping his hands up.

"All of me is off limits alright?" She popped the blade out and held it in his direction before nodding at him.

"You're a feisty one. You'll be good for this gang that's for sure." He laughed and put his hands down walking into the other room.

Tung walked over to Catra after catching the little scene out of the corner of his eyes. He handed her another drink before sitting down next to her on the couch.

"You're a tough bitch, I like that. If you want a spot here, you got it." He spoke as he watched her down another drink. By this point she was beginning to really feel it.

"Thanks.. I'll see. I should really get going." She said as she glanced outside noticing it was pitch black.

"Sure, you need one of the guys to walk you home?" He asked

"Nah, I'll be fine." She mumbled before standing. She waved just before opening the door and heading outside. It was a cold september night. Fuck.

Catra was stumbling and shivering. High and drunk. All these feelings at once were really overwhelming to her senses. She was trying to remember the way home in her impared state. All her drunk mind was thinking about was Adora, she wanted to get back and see the girl even though she knew that eventually they'd never talk again. She wanted momentary comfort. All she's ever had in her life was momentary comfort. Nothing was ever permanent and she knew that.

Finally she stumbled in the front door after three attempts at using her key to open the door. It must have been somewhere around two in the morning. She barely made her way upstairs and opened the bedroom door to see Adora laying back to back with some girl in her bed. The couch was taken by a darker skinned boy who was using Catra's sheet.

What the fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...