Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

I Just Got You Back☽60☾

797 25 10
By hailsnikita

•|•

Klaus returned to the study and anxiously filled in Freya and Elijah on what he'd just learned.

"It was him. It was Gaspar Cortez."

Freya sighed knowing they weren't getting a break soon. "I assume this is someone from your box of letters?"

"The youngest son of a particularly vile family of warlords I dealt with in the 17th century."

"Didn't they burn that philistine pigsty into the ground?" Elijah asked in distaste.

Klaus scoffs, visibly appalled by Elijah's tone. "Pigsty? Belaga was my favorite artist retreat! Someone had to pay for that, so I murdered Gaspar's brute of a father."

"And?"

"And one or two-"

Elijah sighed and closed his eyes in annoyance in frustration as he interjected. "-Five-"

An annoyed look crossed Klau' face as he corrected himself. "Five of his bloodthirsty brothers."

"Don't forget the mistress." Elijah added.

"That was an accident!" He defended himself as his brother rolled his eyes and turned to Freya.

"The point is that Gaspar was but a footnote." Elijah explained.

"Until he became a vampire, hell-bent on hunting me." Klaus informed his sister. "He's a cunning deviant, known to compel hoards of the helpless to aid him with his tasks. You see, this is exactly what I was concerned about. Devils of all kinds, crawling out of their crevices to strike at me." He paused when he heard footsteps and unintelligible murmuring approaching him with his hybrid hearing and scowled. "Speaking of which..." he trailed off before vamp-speeding downstairs into the courtyard, where he found Davina strutting inside the front gate and immediately pinned her against a support beam by the shoulders.

"Rather foolish of you to come here alone."

Davina looked only mildly afraid of him when suddenly another figure vamp-sped toward Klaus and tossed him backwards across the courtyard. It's Kol, and when Klaus got to his feet he saw not only his brother but Andrew. His face grew stunned by the sight of the very alive hybrid and Original.

"She didn't come alone." Andrew growled as he stood protectively in front of his girlfriend.

After hearing Klaus' fall, Elijah and Freya walked downstairs to figure out what was happening as Klaus continued to stare at his resurrected brother in shock and disbelief.

"I'm very much alive you can stop looking at me like I'm some sort of illusion." Kol told his brother.

"It can't be."

Davina side stepped Andrew and looked at Klaus. "It's Kol. When I broke your sire link, it created a surge of power."

Freya gave Davina a cold look. "You stole the nexus vorti."

Davina rolled her eyes in frustration, clearly unhappy that they were not more grateful for what she'd done for them. "And brought your brother and Andrew back from the dead!"

Kol walked toward his siblings to defend her. "You should be thanking her, really." Surprisingly, Klaus walked forward swiftly and hugged Kol tightly, which both pleased and shocked Kol. Once they've pulled away, Kol turned toward Elijah. "Hello, Elijah."

"You haven't aged a day." Elijah started as he looked his youngest brother over.

"Where is Bella?" Kol asked, one of the whole points of coming here was so Kol and Andrew could see Isabel and they may have to go searching for her if she wasn't there.

Freya and Elijah simultaneously tense and glance at each other knowing that Kol would finally be learning about Jacob. "She is just upstairs taking care of the kids," Elijah said. "She should be down soon."

Kol pursed his lips noting that when he was done with his siblings he'd find her before turning to Freya, frowning, not recognizing the woman.

"And you...?"

"Freya." She introduced herself.

"Right. Long-lost older sister. Speaking of twists and turns in our family tree, where might Rebekah be?"

"That's a long story. And one reserved for family. Davina and Andrew can see themselves out."

"You have got to-"

"As per usual, our family faces a multitude of threats." Klaus cut him off. "The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better. I won't have them here listening."

"I think it's best we go anyway," Andrew told Kol. "Just tell Isabel that Davina and I will talk to her later."

"Yeah. I will." Kol gave him a nod as Andrew took Davinas hand and left.

"Must you drive my friends away before I can say hi?" Isabel asked as she stepped forward and leaned against the balcony with her hands.

"You know I don't want-"

"Got it." She cut Klaus off. "You don't like nor do you trust Davina but as you can see she was only trying to get Kol and Andrew back. Though I do wish she found another way that was all she had. Give her a tiny break. You'd do the exact same thing."

"Bella." Kol called out as if he couldn't believe he was seeing her, as if she was the one that came back from the dead.

Isabel turned her attention to Kol and she smiled. "Kol." She quickly gripped the bars and swung herself over and landed in his arms just as Kol sped in her direction. He let her feet touch the ground before he embraced her in a tight hug.

The bond had never been as strong as it was in that moment. Both having heightened senses, their vampire sides, and finally alive. Isabel inhaled deeply not wanting to let go but eventually she pulled away and grabbed both his hands in hers ready to tell him now that he was back. "I have something to show you."

Isabel looked past him and at the other Mikaelsons. Freya smiled at her and made a shooing motion while mouthing, 'go on.' And before Klaus could say something she said "Klaus' situation can wait, can't it?"

Kol looked confused as he looked between the three.

"Yes. He can." Elijah cut in as he gripped Klaus' shoulder and tightened his grip. "And he will."

"What is it?" Kol asked confused.

"You'll just have to see." She dropped one hand and then walked them up to Jacobs nursery. She stopped in front of the door abruptly and turned to him. "I need to know if you can handle your bloodlust before you walk in."

Kols eyes bore into her as he cupped her cheek in his hand though he was confused he said, "I got it. I promise you. Davina worked with us all yesterday to control it before we came out. I even had a blood bag before we came here."

Isabel smiled before turning away and opening the door after she let go of his hand.

She led him to the light blue crib and she carefully picked their son up. "This here is my son Jacob." She introduced him to Kol. Kol felt his stomach clench at the sight of the young baby and was very confused for a short moment. "Jacob Mikaelson."

Kols face softened and he almost couldn't believe his ears. He let out a soft breath but didn't move as he stared at the babies cute blue eyes, dark brown hair, puckered red lips, and button nose.

"I know he isn't genetically yours-"

"He is. I feel the connection to him. I feel the bond. The longer I was in that new body the more I became... me." Kol cut her off, smiling as he felt a tear in his eye. "He's amazing."

"You- he's-" Isabel was in shock and couldn't believe what she heard. "What?"

"He's mine, Bella."

She grabbed a hold of him and smiled. "Well I think it's time for you to meet your son." She backed away and wiped the tear away. "Do you want to hold him?"

Kols eyes shot up to hers in concern. "I don't know how and I don't think I should."

Isabel could sense his fear and smiled. "You'll do just fine. Mimic my arms." She told him and watched him hold his arms out in a half circle. She carefully handed the baby over so that his head rested on Kols elbow. "Now put your other hand under to support his butt." Kol did as said and smiled at the baby. "There you go." She smiled lightly. "Don't be so stiff. You won't drop him."

Kol relaxed his posture and got comfortable with the babe in his arms. "Hi, Jacob." Kol cooed.

"You know I later realized he was the reason why I wasn't able to save you," she said though Kol didn't look up at her, to busy staring at their son. "The dark magic had to go through me before it went into the object and it would have killed him which is why I stopped because it hurt my belly."

"Then for the first time since then I'm glad you didn't save me." He looked up at her.

She smiled. She had her doubts about Kol being able to nurture a child and be a father but she erased it all away in that moment. With just a little bit of help, Kol would be a great father.

"I've never been so happy to be alive before now." He bounced lightly as if it was natural and grinned at the baby all the while Isabel still couldn't believe that Jacob was an actual Mikaelson.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kol marched into Klaus' room after hearing from Isabel what Klaus did to her while she was pregnant with his kid. He stayed calm through her explanation and eventually put Jacob down for his nap. His older brother was pulling out what he needed Kol to look over and as soon as Klaus turned around Kol landed a punch to his cheek. Surprised, Klaus stumbled back only to be thrown into a wall causing some things to fall. He immediately regained himself and vamped himself up rubbing his jaw and giving Kol and unamused look.

"You done yet?"

"Not nearly." He sneered. "That was for trapping Bella in her wolf form for months while she was pregnant with my child."

"And of course you decide to get a few hits in. How nice of you." Klaus snarked.

"I'm tempted to do it again." Kol shrugged.

"Boys please." Isabel stood at the doorway of the room and gave her two parabatai's a disapproving look. "Stop fighting and Kol." She looked at the man she loved. "Leave Klaus alone. He's learned his lesson." The two begrudgingly nodded. "Don't kill each other while I'm not here now. Thank youuu," she said before going down stairs to get some food.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kol now sat on the bed in Klaus' room as he read the letters from Klaus' trophy collection after having to put Jacob down for his nap then being dragged away by his brother. After a moment, Elijah walked in and joined him.

"Well, isn't this the welcome home." He spotted the mess from Klaus being thrown into the wall and sighed. "Already had a fight?"

"Retribution for him trapping Bella in her wolf form with my kid." Kol replied.

Elijah made an understanding face. He and everyone else downstairs had heard what Kol said. "He had it coming. And now you are at the mercy of Niklaus, and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess. Do you miss being dead yet?" Elijah asked jokingly.

Just then, Klaus came in with a glass goblet full of blood.

"Keep up your ceaseless whining, and I'm sure he will." Klaus retorted as he held out the goblet toward Kol.

"Here." Kol's eyes widen at the sight of the blood, and Klaus' voice took on a sing-songy tone. "I compelled the housekeeper."

Kol took it as he said, "next time, a blood bag will be fine. I'm meant to be off the fresh stuff."

"Attempting to be a better man for Bel and your baby I assume?"

Kol gave him a look. "I'd rather be with her and my baby, but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, I suppose they ought to be murdered before Hope is left without her father. So remind me, who is this Cortez?"

"His family decimated Belaga."

Kol groaned and laughed at the same time. "Ugh! Belaga. That place was hideous."

Elijah, happy to hear someone agreeing with his opinion of Belaga, smiled and gestured toward Kol as he gave Klaus a smug look. "Thank you, Kol!"

Klaus looked between Kol and Elijah, both appalled and exasperated by their opinions. "No taste. Either of you!"

"As amusing as everything I just heard is. Shouldn't you be working on how to find your enemies Nik?" Isabel asked being the party pooper for once. "Not some dumb place?"

Kol sighed and stood to his feet as he grabbed the letters. "Well, I know exactly how to find your enemies, as long as our new sister doesn't chafe at me for teaching her a quick spell." He held up the letters in his hands. "Mind if I burn these?"

Both Klaus and Isabel gave Kol a curious look. "You can seriously find them through letters?" Isabel asked in disbelief.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kol and Freya stood next to each other at the coffee table in the upstairs living room, where Kol was starting to burn the letters that Klaus used as trophies while Klaus, Isabel, and Kol watched from nearby.

"Mixing the ashes of these letters with your blood, Nik, will show us where your enemies are." He crushed the ashes up with a mortar and pestle, and Freya handed him a gold goblet with Klaus' blood. Kol sprinkled the ashes into the goblet before handing it back to Freya. Freya poured the ash-blood mixture onto a map of the world, which was pinned down by white candles, as Kol pulled a spell written on parchment out of his jacket pocket and handed it to his sister.

Kol smirked at her. "With feeling now."

Freya laughed and gave him a look as she took the spell from him. She let out a deep breath before reciting the incantation. "Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros."

The blood started to break apart into eleven small beads, which scattered across the map. Listed are the closest approximations: four total in North America -one near Chicago, Illinois; one in New Orleans, Louisiana; one in Southern California, and one in South-Central Mexico; one is in Southeastern Brazil; three are in Europe -Belgium, Southern Italy, and Western Russia; two in Africa -one in Nigeria; one in South Africa or Mozambique; and one in what looked like South Korea.

"Behold your greatest hits, Klaus," Freya said. "All over the world. But only one is here. Which means the legion of enemies you were worried about is an army of one."

"And I assure you, this is your Gaspar Cortez," Kol said as he circled the drop of blood on the map that is right on the dot indicating New Orleans, Louisiana.

Just then, Klaus got a text message from Cami.

Problem. Rousseau's.
-C

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus and Elijah have returned to the compound, where they have joined Freya Isabel, and Kol in watching the map as the drop of blood headed straight for New Orleans, some faster than others.

"So this may only be a fraction of our potential enemies." Freya informed the group.

Kol chuckled. "In hindsight, we could've been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors."

Neither of his siblings seem impressed by his glib comment especially Isabel.

"We don't know all their motivations." Klaus told Elijah. "Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart! End the sire war with the pull of a trigger."

"I have an army devoted to keeping me alive. The only people that care to protect you are standing in this very room." Elijah gave Klaus a serious look for a moment before he continued. "As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way."

Klaus sighed and Isabel's shoulders slumped, they both seemed to know that Elijah was right.

Freya looked confused for a moment before she realized what they mean. "You're going to run?"

"There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson was little more than a rumor. A shadowy figure who cast fear into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him. I don't run, sister. I disappear. And tonight, the three of you are going to make that possible."

"You can't run." Kol stood as he looked between Klaus and Isabel. "I just got back."

Isabel looked at Klaus sadly before looking back at Kol.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

The siblings had already left the room to give Isabel and Kol space to talk.

"You can't just leave with Jacob after I found out about him." Kol practically pleaded.

"Do you think I want this?" She asked in an offended tone. "I don't want to take him from you and I don't want to leave but this is the only way to protect them."

"Isabel please." He walked briskly to her and picked her hands up in his. "Let me come with you then."

Isabel sighed. "The less with us the better. Besides we need you here."

Kols face dropped and without warning he dropped her hands and brushed past her angrily.

Isabel's eyes welled up with tears before she glanced at the ground.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel was sitting in front of the lit fire in the fireplace in her bedroom, her eyes red and wet with tears, when Kol walked in slowly. He talked with Klaus and he seemed calm.

The Original stopped right behind her while she looked at the list of names with one missing and she knew exactly who to ask. He sat next to her on the bench as she put the list away.

There was a moment of silence before Isabel said, "I love you, Kol. I always have loved you." Kols brown eyes bore into the side of her head as she finally said the words he's wanted to hear for a while. "And Jackson knew that. And he died loving me, despite it. And now that your back I feel like I'm hurting him by being happy that the guy I truly love is here. He died because of me." She looked up at the ceiling to stop herself from crying again and wiped stray tears from her eyes. "Maybe that's part of the reason I don't want you to come. And out of respect for him I think I should put some distance between us."

"Bella I never want to hurt you." He told her swallowing his heartbreak. "And I'm sorry about storming away earlier. I just didn't want to say goodbye so soon."

"Perhaps a FaceTime call?" She said after the idea popped into her head. "Call me every night when you can and you can see Jacob. I know it's not the sa-"

"FaceTime call it is." He interrupted her. "I'll take whatever I can get." Isabel looked at him and the tears shined from the reflection of the fire. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I guess this is goodbye for now." He stood up and Isabel watched as he walked away.

"Goodbye." Her voice stopped him in his tracks before he disappeared. "For now."

Kol pursed his lips slightly before he finally left.

Once he was gone, she burst into a fresh set of tears wishing her life didn't have to be the way it was.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Freya, Elijah, Kol, and Hayley are standing on the balcony overlooking the street as Isabel placed Jacob carefully in his car seat, being the last kid in.

Klaus met up with her as she opened her door. "I trust you've said your goodbyes."

"Something like that," she said as she got in.

"We may be gone for quite some time," Klaus said sadly as he got in as well.

"It's worth it to keep our kids from what's coming. Besides, we need a break from New Orleans."

"Well, then... we agree on something."

Klaus smiled at her kindly before looking back at Rose, Hope, and Jacob, who were all in furry coats and buckled into their car seats.

"Blankey." Rose made grabby hands and Isabel grabbed the half blanket/half animal out of her bag before passing it over. She smiled as her daughter snuggled into it and the car started to back up.

As they drive away, Freya, Elijah, Kol, and Hayley all had a look of worry on their faces. Hayley having come back with Elijah after he found her killing the last Strix member on Isabels list. At first she wasn't sure but the idea of getting revenge for her Alpha and sister made it appealing as Isabel wouldn't be able to do it since she had to leave town fast so she had been silently tracking her kill down most the day before finally getting her chance once he was alone.

"It's going to be quiet around here." Freya noted.

"I wouldn't bet on it." Elijah countered.

"It's still New Orleans." Hayley added.

Kol just continued to stay silent not willing himself to look away from his family that he just got back.

Elijah noticing his youngest brothers saddened state said, "they'll be back brother."

Okay so basically the longer Kol was in the body and the weaker the host was made it so that that was Kols body which is why when he died Kaleb didn't come back.

And I finally made another gif banner for the rest of the book ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13K 47
"I had a dream my life would be, so different from this hell I'm living." Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson was the second born daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson...
96.5K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
404K 12.7K 27
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦�...
376K 11.8K 60
[Completed|UNDER EDITING] 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧�...