Double Tap • Minchan

By Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... More

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♠️Seventeen♠️

4.3K 208 60
By Minho_Poptarts

Let me say it before anyone else does.

SAY THE NAME!!

Also, I barley know anything about drugs, only that they are bad for you and some make you a bit crazy.

So I'm just going to make up a drug name. The drug is in pill form.

S.E.I.19

If anyone knows what it is referred to than you're smart. I just used that part from Side Effects. You know "Sides Effects include...." and 19, because that's the year it was released.

(Do I make any sense?)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Minho stood beside Chan with his arms behind his back, watching a man open the back doors of the semi truck to reveal big wooden boxes. They where in a parking lot of an abandon building, a bit far from the city. A place where barley anyone went. There was three unknown cars filled with armed men beside the semi truck keeping guard.bman had silver hair and seemed very fashionable. turned to Chan and began to speak checking over the papers on the clipboard. "Everything should be in here according to Mr. Tuan. He also said to inform you that there will be no shipment next week due to a problem with the police. We are moving places, meaning there will be no time to make the drug." Chan hummed in response and took some papers that he was handed. "If sure you'll be fine taking a week off of dealing."

Chan sighed and nodded. "Well of course, I have other things to worry about." Chan scanned through the paper in his hand before giving that to Minho, who was busy fixing his glasses to realize. When Minho noticed he quickly took them and held the papers by his side. Minho tried his best to stay still and not draw any attention to him, but he couldn't help to move side to side. Chan ignored the movement, knowing that it wasn't a big deal. "I guess that's it, right?"

The silver haired man closed the doors of the truck and looked back at Chan. "Yeah, that's all."

"Thank you once again, BamBam." Minho looked put at the sky thinking. He had remembered that name, but couldn't quite exactly point it out.

"Oh, you look familiar." BamBam was now face to face with Minho. Startled Minho stepped back and tried to calm down. He didn't want the handsome man to notice his pink cheeks.

Chan smiled at both of them. "Well, three childhood friends reunited once again."

Minho looked at him confused. "What?!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why are you here Yuta? I told you that we didn't need you today." Taeyong scanned the red haired man in front of the door step with a crate of watermelons by his feet.

"I was enjoying my day, when these melons showed up at my door." Yuta began to speak as he motioned for the maids to grab the fruit. "I thought, well what the hell am I supposed do with them, and then I remembered your brother has an obsession with watermelons or something."

"OH MY GOD WATERMELONS!!"
Mark came in running with a big smile on his face, and Donghyuck waddling behind him. He then ended up following the maid into the kitchen where she had placed the fruit on the countertop.

Yuta leaned against the door frame and smiled at Taeyong. "See! Anyways, I got some information about Minho." Taeyong quickly motioned for him to go on about the news. "Do you remember Mr.Oh?"

"The guys who broke contact with us not long ago. Yeah, what about him?"

"Apparently he was also in contact with Skz, and met up with them recently. One of the guys, was said to resemble Minho. I was thinking, maybe we could use Mr.Oh to help us out. You know like have him call up someone in Skz and meet up." Yuta started at the older waiting for a response. Taeyong nodded. Yuta scoffed at him. "Is that all, really?"

"Thank you for the information, really I appreciate it. It's a good idea" Taeyong stared off. "But it could be risky. Are we really going off on a guys saying that he supposedly saw my brother."

Yuta hummed. "I guess that's true. So what about the watermelon."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What the hell is this?!" Taeyong and Yuta ran into the kitchen when he heard Mark yell out. Taeyong saw Mark looking down at a cut up watermelon and Haechan if a puzzle looked.

"What's wrong!"

"Look." Mark showed his brother a baggie. "It was in the watermelon."

"Ooh cool! Open it!" Yuta laughed as he grabbed the bag out of Mark's hand and open it up as fast as he could. "Its a letter." Yuta read the corner of the paper to see a 2 on it. He scanned it, until he reached the bottom. ' -Minho.' Yuta raised his eye brows surprised. "Its from.. Minho."

"What!?" Mark and Taeyong both yelled. They looked through realizing that it made no sense.

"Cut the others melons." Mark ordered his boyfriend, who did as told grabbing a knife, and cutting up the other two. "Okay, read them Tae."

"Okay!"

'Aah, my dear dumb brothers,
I want to let you know that I am doing fine. Maybe I got hurt on the way here, but that's all. Tell mom that I love her and miss her so much. Oh and Seungmin, tell him he still owes me some candy. I hope you guys are fine too, because the last time I saw you, you where on the floor bleeding out. Is Haechan good too? If you are seeing this then Yuta must have gotten the watermelons, don't questioned it. By the way the fruit isn't poisoned or anything so don't let them waste. I love you two so much but.....'

"But what!" Mark yelled out.

"I don't know IT STOPS RIGHT THERE!"
Taeyong raised his voice at his brother.

"You half eaten bananas!" Haechan began to shout at the two. "There are more letters!" He looked at Mark and glared. "Listen here you fart lover, grab the next letter and READ IT!"

'...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I would like to believe that I have done the most work when I comes to savings me! I have tried to escape more times then Mark has getting laid! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN A GANG HUH?! What happened to "NCT gotta go get'em.' Huh?! More like 'NCT gotta forget bout Minho!' Do I not exist to you. You have guns! More men than Skz and your asses are still not here. Now I understand if you don't know where Skz are located, something we have in common. Anyway, If I'm the one who frees me from here, I will personally hunt you two down and your boyfriends. Are you listening to me Haechan and Doyoung. I know Doyoung isn't your boyfriend, Taeyong, but stop lying to your- SKIP THIS PART MARK!" Taeyong stopped Mark from finishing the section about Dotae.

'Don't think I'm not capable. I stabbed many people and beat one up too. So, my lovely brothers, Find me Or I will Kill you. Do you understand me. Also tell Doyoung that I'm waiting for a wedding invitation to his and Taeyong's wed- "YOU HAVE TO STOP!!"

'I am glad that I got to write you this, but I might be some time before you get another. They might get suspicious. Well maybe not considering that they let me send some melons. Ha, big Melon! Melons.... Melooons. ilysm.'

-Minho

Yuta smirked looking at all the Lee's in the room. "Bet your glad I brought these over." Yuta stretched out his arms. Taeyong and Mark where still processing what they read. Yuta waved at Haechan and asked, "Want some watermelon?"

Haechan shrugged nodding. "Sure why not."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You are very handsome now!" BamBam squeezed Minho's cheeks and made baby noises as he did. "I used to have a crush on you, when we were younger." Minho was stunned to hear that. That time BamBam and him had talked was when they were around thirteen. BamBam seemed to ramble about the topic, with Minho listening carefully "I would have made a move, but Chan over here would've been jealous 24/7. Did you know that Chan also-"

"Yah, I think that's enough talking BamBam." Chan cut off the silver haired male. Chan removed BamBam's hands from Minho and pulled Minho close. BamBam grinned at Chan's action clapping his hands once. Minho was flustered when he felt his back against Chan's chest, not only that, but Chan was hugging his back. He did not know what to feel, but that pain in his heart was back. Was it really pain, if it was Minho was going to ask to go to the hospital for his next request. He felt a head rest on his shoulder making him stiff.

"Aaw, come on Chan, don't be like that." BamBam out on a sad look on his face. Minho fell for the look, feeling bad for Bam. "I just wanted to catch up, but I guess not." BamBam pouted looking at the ground. Chan huffed watching his friends bad performance. Chan knew exactly what he was doing. As much as he wanted to say in the position he was with Minho, he felt Minho leave him grip.

"Don't be rude to him, Chan." Minho walked up to BamBam and patted his head. Chan scoffed at the secretive look that Bambam was giving him. "He was just reminiscing." Minho smiled at BamBam remembering that he used to hang out with him all the time before he met Chan at the playground.

"It's all right, Minho." BamBam dramatically sighed shaking his head. "He's always like this. It's kinda sad."

Chan crossed his arms and groaned. "Oh come on. Your-"

"It's okay Bam."

Minho smiled at BamBam and then looked at Chan, his expression changed into a blank one. "Be more nice to people are they will stab you."

"I Gave You A Lollipop!" Minho shrugged at him turning back the boy beside him. A small smile appeared on Chan's face not getting noticed by Minho or BamBam. He watched as Minho Minho laughed with BamBam. He felt a bit annoyed, seeing as Minho smiled widely, something he never doeswith Chan. "Anyway, he have to go. I'll have someone drive the load of drug back to the building." Chan began to bid his goodbye to BamBam and grabbed Minho's hand walking to the car. Minho say bye to his old friend.

"Can you slow down!" Minho raised his voice when he felt like his arm was going to be pulled off. Chan let go instead and apologized.

"I'm sorry."

"Um..okay, but I said to slow down, not let go." Minho widen his eyes after realizing what he had said. He didn't mean to say that, but it just slipped out. He was scared to make eye contact his Chan, being afraid of his reaction. 'Maybe he will be mad! What do I do! Make up an excuse on why you said that, you idiot.' Minho was beating himself up. Chan felt himself heat up at the youngers words. He looked at the boy noticing his red ears. Even though Chan was in the same state as Minho, he did not want Minho to see him like this. So he reached over for Minho's hand, holding it once again.

"Let's go home." Minho gasped when Chan began to move. Although he did not want to admit it, he liked that Chan was holding his hand. Chan tried to get himself together, wanting to look serious in front of his men. Becauseif he didn't they might think that Chan would be soft and friendly to them. Which is not what he wanted. He wanted to be respected by them, but still hold Minho at the same time. He cleared his throat lookingat Minho, softening his look. "Do you want to stop for icecream?"

Minho looked away and mumbled. "Not with you."

Chan chuckled hearing his answer. "Your holding my hand, but refuses to get icecream with me. How cruel."

Minho sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess icecream wouldn't hurt."

"Great!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Wow handsome...

Oh and cute duh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.4K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
1K 67 16
"𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐢 𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞?" "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?" Seoul High, a HighSchool...
3K 370 27
Black Mask was one of the biggest mafia gangs of all times. But they couldn't be on the top, all thanks to their one and only rival, the Hyacinth. Le...
50.2K 2.6K 31
[COMPLETED] Minho was always left behind by his parents, they don't have time for him other than dinner time. Now that they have transferred in Austr...