《Rivalry or Love? (Soudam and...

By Chemical-Soul

‼️SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA 2‼️ What if Gundham wasn't executed? what if Komaeda wasn't brutally murdered? wil... More

🔧𝕄𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝?🐹
🔧ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕🐹
🔧𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖🐹
🌟ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ🍊
🔧𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟?🐹
🔧𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣🐹
🔧𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤🐹
🔧𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪🐹
🌟𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🍊
🔧𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖🐹
🔧𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤🐹
🔧𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥?🐹
🌟 She's not on our side 🍊
🔧𝕠𝕙 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕🐹
Quick a/n
🔧𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🐹
🌟ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀɪꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ🍊
🔧𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜🐹
°Future Books°

🔧🌟𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨🍊🐹

4.6K 143 837
By Chemical-Soul

A/n: This is the final chapter, I'm kinda sad. I had a lot of fun writing this book ;-; but soon enough I'm gonna start up another book- not sure what it'll be buT yUh also have the strange picture above I-

-Kazuichi's POV-

"KAZ!"

"My love, wake up!"

"Jesus I will b*tch slap a hoe if he doesn't wake up-"

"FUYUHIKO N-"

"OWWWW WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I jolted upwards to see Fuyuhiko in the frame, anger and worry itched on his face with his hands in his pockets.

Man, he slapped the shit outta me-

"Hey hey! Why'd you slap me- oh" Fuyuhiko backed up away from me to where I could see everything else around me, that's when I realize I'm no longer in Gundham's bed, and now on the floor of a schools gymnasium.

Excuse me what.

Excuse me, W H AT T H E F U Q

"Where the hell...are we?" I soon also noticed nagito and hajime stood a little ways away from the rest of us, staring at me unsurely.

Gundham helped me stand up by taking my hand in his and tilting backwards, cashing me to fall into his chest "we do not exactly know, my dark prince..." 

After a little more confusion, I looked around the gym from every corner in a rush until I saw a big sign on the top of the stadium..

No way..

"Hopes Peak Academy...HOPES PEAK ACADEMY? ARE YOU SH*TING ME RIGHT NOW?!" Fuyuhiko face palmed at my sudden outburst, leaning onto the side as if the situation wasn't that bad.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either f*ck face"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, man his nicknames are getting more and more offensive. Out of the corner of me eye I saw hajime slowly walk over in my direction, nagito chilling on the floor in the bacc.

"So, while you were passed out. Monokuma explained this is our last class trial...were gonna look around the place. Nagito is gonna stay here though, since his injuries are still untreated. You mind staying here with him? You know, just in case something bad happens?" I watched as the unknown ultimate shuffled nervously in front of me.

I couldn't say no to my best friend.

I owe him for making Him wear that stupid swim suit-

I looked over at Gundham, who was giving me a sheepish look like he was going with the idea.

You know what, why not. What could possibly happen?

"ugHhh! Fine fine fine...only because my head hurts from passing out earlier.." hajime seemed to beam at that, and soon left along with Fuyuhiko.

"I must go to, my dark prince" I turn around and give my boyfriend a quick hug.

He leaned in and watched as nagito shifted in the corner. "I'll see you later" I give his neck a quick peck before he flusteredly walked out of the gym.

Instead of standing up, I opted on sitting down across from nagito. Maybe I can get to know him a bit better from this?

"Ahahah...im sorry your stuck with trash like me....So....do you like hope?"

Well, this is gonna be fun.

-Hajime's POV-

I anxiously left that dusty crusty gymnasium and found my way around the rest of the school.

But none of it made sense.

Everything around me was like some big video game.

Things were upside down, things were glitching. Things were mFinG FLOATING.

I don't understand how the hell this happend.

I constantly pass Gundham and Fuyuhiko but it's like they aren't real. I try to talk to them but all I hear is glitching.

I shuffles my way past the rooms, checking everything around me to make sure we can make it out of here. But nothing still didn't make any sense.

Then, as if my brain cells decides to reappear, I remembered something.

-" just let me warn you, I'm not real"

My eyes widen a bit at that sudden remembrance of Chiaki's last words.

What if none of this is real...are we all...fake? No, I definatly feel real..

In annoyance, I brush it off and continue my way down the hallway. I've looked in almost every room, finding odd things such as a news article of hiyoko that didn't make sense. Various manga books based off a tradgedy I don't even remember.

Maybe Monokuma is just lying to me..

I walk my way down the huge glitchy hallway, looking for any more rooms I haven't uncovered yet.

So I stopped in front of this huge brown door that's set up in front of me, and of course I open it.

When I find myself inside the room, I see a big holo gram of what looked like a girl...

You know what, Monokuma is just playing with me at this point.

I steadily walk my way up to the girl, and started talking.

...neo world program..
    ....hopes Peak tradgedy..
..
Makoto Naegi....

....f*ck...

-Gundham's POV-

I hurriedly ran around the place, a weird replica of Sonia chasing me down the hallways as I turn around the various halls and rooms this place holds.

Now, your probably wondering how the hell I got into this situation?

Well, I have no idea either.

"Cease yourself, fiend!" My devas sprang from my scarf without warnings and began kicking and scratching at the hologram, but with no luck nothing happened.

I ended up concerned in the hallway, thinking my life would end here...but then..

Alllllrighty kids! Go over to the red door to get this show over with!

The hologram vanished from my sight, and I was left on my own to find the door.

I guess this is where It all ends, huh?

My devas retrieved themselves back into my scarf as I walked myself around the place to find the red door, casually seeing the others already gathered by the entrance. 

I really hope this doesn't end badly.

-THE last class trial, mid way through-

"So, I've got a guest for you all..."

Oh great. What now? Another hajime-

Suddenly, a short young man with a huge ahoge stood before us, a determine look on his face that I've never seen before.

....oh, so a SHORTER hajime-

"WHAT THE HELL!" Fuyuhiko's jaw dropped, scanning over the person before us. "HOW DID HE JUST APPEAR?! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR EVIL- "

"Well...um...chille anyways...I'm Makoto Naegi. I'm from future foundation. I'm not sure if you already knew but, I'm familiar with this killing game." I stood in shock from what I could tell, this guy is here to help us. So he knew about this? How come he didn't come and help is before?

"S-so you're here to save us, right?" Kazuichi pointed his finger at what we now know to be Makoto.

"Oh my God you're...so full of hope!" Naegi took a second to look at nagito who was having a full on hopgasm over by his corner. For once, Fuyuhiko didn't comment on it.

Hajime looked a little upset by that, so he slapped the back of nagito's head."hey! No simping for Naegi.."

Naegi looked a little Disturbed, but didn't comment on it either. "A-anyways. As Monokuma already explained the two options. I need you to click the graduate button...although your school memories will be gone.. you've got to do this!"

-Hajime's pOV-

Suddenly, a quick memory from that email I saw came to me.

"Wait...but that email you sent doesn't make sense to what you just said.."

Makoto looks slightly shocked for a second, before putting his composer back on. "What are you talking about?"

This seemed the gain the others attention as well.

"This completely contradicts what this person is saying! In that case...your not the real Naegi are you!"

Suddenly, the whole room began to break, pink started to spread across the room as if it were a video game arena.

Naegi seemed to disappear in front of us, and a Giant, and I mean GIANT girl   arose in front of us. A cell phone in her hands before she smashed in right in front of us to see.

For a mere second, we all just stood in silence, waiting for something to happen.

"Holy...she got big boobs..."

"SOUDA THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!"

"HELlo! Are you not gonna comment on my grand entrance?!"

....

Well I be damned. 

"Who...you...your Junko aren't you..?"

The girl on the cellphone seemed to falter at my answer, mushrooms growing on top of her head.

"Oh..what a shame..didn't even give me a chance to introduce myself..."

"I'm about done with this bulls*it-"

Junko then forcefully silenced Fuyuhiko with her odd power over the room to continue her speech.

"So, are you considering your options? Stay here with your dead friends...or...graduate and see the cruel world." I stared into junko's fake eyes, still a lot unexplained. She never  told us why the world was like that but..

"But the tradgedy, how did that go on...the reserve course student is...me isn't it?" No one else dared to talk, only letting junko doing the talking for now.

"WELLL! You've heard of izuru kamakura right? Well... Suprise! Your izuru kamakura! Congrats!"

What...?

That's....impossible.

"It's not impossible dummy!"

What?! Can she hear my thoughts-

"Of course I can, I control this game anyways. Geez, to think you'd figure out this isn't the real world already.."

"What...are we gonna do hajime...?" I looked over to nagito, who seemed to have a horrified face on, like he remembered something he didn't want to.

Well..I don't know what else to do.

Maybe I'd we just stay here...

We could see all our friends again.

Even if the world outside...we wouldn't have a future...

The world outside isn't even safe.

So what's the point...?

She said no one could be revived even if it's just a game anyways...

If we stay here, Fuyuhiko could see Peko again.

If we stay here, Souda could make jokes with akane again.

If we stay here, gundham could talk it out with Sonia...

And Chiaki...

B O O M

OKAY WHAT THE S*T IS HAPPENING NOW-

"NO, that's wrong!"

-kazuichi's POV-

Right as I thought hope was lost.

Naegi is here again.

What- how did he come back?

"Your the real Naegi aren't you?"  Gundham spoke up without his godly persona, which worried me.

"Yes, now. I have barley any time. I need you guys to push both buttons at the same time! I know, you're considering it's not worth it?-"

"But, We believe you can make your own future. Don't let yourselves get caught up in Junko's lies"

Out of no where, a tall, blonde man appeared that looked like...byakuya..

"Babbeee! That was my line of the inspiring speech..."

"BYAKUYA?! DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT OR SOMETHING HOLY SH-" I couldn't believe me eyes, how the hell are they getting in!

"do not associate me with that imposter! Watching him through the camera's at future foundation was painful enough..."

Everyone stood in shock, although this isn't the weirdest thing today. We've decided to trust them. Why the hell not?

"Alright! What are you guys waiting for!" In shock, I turned over to see hajime , fired up more then ever. Nagito, looking like he's about to hopegasm again but hyped up either way.

I felt a hand slip into mine.

"We can do this, my dark prince"

"Do whatever you please! It don't going to work anyway-"

"AHHHHHHHHWHSHSHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

All at once, we pressed the buttons at the same time . At the same moment, another unidentified member of future foundation appeared. But we didn't focus on that at the moment.

"Ahh! N-NO...WAIT- YES! SUCH DESPAIR!"

The giant junko began to crumble into peices as if she was nothing. The room started glitching and falling into as at one as well, like a earthquake.

My ears were ringing, my heart was pumping, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I gripped gundham's hand, staring into the crashing sky before me. It was like that euphoric moment at the beach when we first came here before the killing began.

"Gundham...I love you."

I wonder,

How we got this far.

How we've grown.

We used to be rivals..

I remember questioning, if this was love or rivalry?

But now, I know the answer to everything.

"I love you too, kazuichi"

Now, we can create our own future .

-The end-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
37.9K 581 25
Let's face it, Sabigiyuu is probably one of the best ships in demon slayer. Anyway, if you don't ship, don't read. There will probably not be any smu...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...