Wish Upon a Star (Twisted Won...

By poke-fangirl

(Y/n) was just an ordinary girl, when she finds her self transported to a world full of magic and fairytales... More

🌌 Chapter 1 🌌
🌌 Chapter 2 🌌
🌌 Chapter 3 🌌
🌌 Chapter 4 🌌
🌌 Chapter 5 🌌
🌌 Chapter 6 🌌
🌌 Chapter 7 🌌
🌌 Chapter 8 🌌
🌌 Chapter 9 🌌
🌌 Chapter 10 🌌
🌌 Chapter 12 🌌
🌌 Chapter 13 🌌
🌌 Chapter 14 🌌
🌌 Chapter 15 🌌
🌌 Chapter 16 🌌
🌌 Chapter 17 🌌
🌌 Chapter 18 🌌

🌌 Chapter 11 🌌

2.3K 118 24
By poke-fangirl

"Eat this!" Grim shot a wave of blue fire towards the red head.

"And I'll just change the trajectory with the wind like...this!" Ace waved his pen, creating another vortex of high speeds wind. The girl could only look on in shock as the fire followed along the moving air, heading right for the statue.

"Wait! Not there!" She cried, but it was too late. The fire landed head on the Queen of Hearts statue. The top half turned black as the fire charred it. "...shit."

"Aah crap!" Ace yelled in shock. "The statue is completely charred!"

"It's because you're blowing the fire everywhere!" Grim exclaimed, also in shock of what transpired. "Just let me fry you!"

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?!" The male turned towards the monster, glaring.

"This wouldn't happen if you both didn't-"

"Enough!!" All the students froze. "Just what is going on here?!"

"Headmaster!" Ace exclaimed in surprise.

"He's gonna tie up up with his 'lash of love's! Gotta get out of here!" Both attempted to make a run for it, before said lash hit by their feet.

"Ah!"

"It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me!" Crowley yelled, crossing his arms at the two. He then turned to the female now next to him. "I thought I told you to not cause any trouble, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry Sir." The girl apologized, looking down in shame. "I tried to stop them..."

"No you didn't!" Ace yelled. "You're the one that started it! You told him to fire!"

"Well maybe if you didn't act so rude, I wouldn't have responded that way!" She growled, raising her fists. "Maybe I should've been the one to do the first blow!"

"Hah?! If you wanna fight so bad, come at me!"

"Oh yeah?! I'll gladly punch you right in the-"

"Enough!" Crowley cried, making the girl lower her fists. "You three charred one of the Great Seven statues! I should have you kicked out of this school!"

"Ah! Not that!" Ace cried, causing the older man to look at him.

"You, what's your grade and name?"

"Ace Trappola, first year." The boy sighed, regret settling into his features.

"Then. Trappola, Grim, and you Miss." The man started. "As punishment I order you three to wash one hundred windows around campus!"

"What?!" Grim cried. "It's his fault for making fun of us!"

"Grim." The creature flinched, looking up at the now crouched girl. "Let's just deal with it, we kind of deserve it...even if what he said was uncalled for."

"But-"

"I'll do most of the work, since I let this happen." The girl whispered. "I'll treat you later too."

"Mmm...fine." Grim grumbled.

"Eh? Me too?" Ace asked.

"Most definitely!" Crowley said, crossing his arms once again. "After school, meet in the cafeteria. Understood?"

"...Fine." The red head sighed.

"Good, now." Crowley looked around at the students still crowding around. "I believe class is about to begin."

All the students froze, only to quickly rush down Main Street towards the castle. Ace included, who hissed about 'getting back at the girl and tanuki later' under his breath.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

As the school bells ring, (Y/n) and Grim sat at one of the tables of the cafeteria.

"I'm already beat from cleaning all day..." Grim groaned out, laying in his back on the table. He was panting from working so much. "And now we have to wash a hundred windows too..."

"We've got no choice." The girl replied, taking a break from chugging down a whole water bottle. "If you're over it then let's just get it over with."

"Hmm..." The two waited a few minutes for a certain male to show up. "That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time..."

"Who does he think he is, making me wait? I'm pissed!"

"School did just get out Grim." The girl reasoned. "He might be on his way."

The two waited a few more minutes. And then a few more minutes, and then even more minutes. Eventually almost half an hour passed.

"I don't care what happened..." Grim growled. "This is too late!"

"It is taking a bit too long..." She agreed.

"Wait. He wouldn't just skip out, right?" Grim asked, eyes widening in realization.

"Well considering his personality...I wouldn't put it past him." She said, frowning.

"I'm not gonna let him get away with putting the punishment on us!" Grim exclaimed, now up and running out the room. "Let's go henchman! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!"

"I'm not your henchman." The girl groaned, quickly following after him. As they ran, the two talked of where the male could be. Luckily the girl remembered seeing Ace in one of the classrooms before reaching the cafeteria. Once they found the room, they sped in.

"Oil! Where's Ace?!" Grim yelled. "We're not gonna let you get away!"

"Uh Grim...no one's in here." The girl pointed out, looking around in the empty room. "I think we missed him."

"What?!"

"No, I'm here." Another voice said, surprising the two. They looked to see a painting smiling at them.

"Ah! That painting talked!" Grim exclaimed in shock, scampering behind the girl's legs.

"What now? It's not uncommon for paintings to talk at this school." The picture huffed in annoyance.

"That's so cool!" The girl said, walking closer to the artwork. "I've never seen paintings talk, oh imagine what you guys see and hear all the time!"

"Let me tell you!" The picture laughed. "There's many secrets we hide."

"Amazing."

"Oi! Ace!" Grim shouted, bringing the topic back on track.

"Oh right, we're looking for someone." She stated. "He was supposed to help us with cleaning, but it seems he's bailing."

"My word! On a lady? How ungentlemanly!" The artwork cried. "Who is this scoundrel?"

"His name's Ace, got a heart on his face. Spikey orange hair." Grim said, describing the male in question.

"Ah! Yes I remember him, a first year." The picture recalled. "He went back to his dorm not too long ago in fact...you should be able to catch up to him if you hurry."

"Which way?" The girl asked.

"The hall of mirrors, the entrance is behind the east building."

"Thank you! Maybe we'll talk later! I have so many questions!" She exclaimed, rushing out the room with Grim behind her.

"I look forward to it little Miss!" The painting smiled. As he couldn't see the two any longer he muttered to himself "Seems Crowley was right...that little lady is interesting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing for this note...

EXCEPT TO FLEX ON MY SSR AZUL

Y'all I wanted SSR Riddle, but I'm mega happy with this!! I have 3 so far, 1 being the free 1 (Which was Leona, the other SSR is Ruggie)

I'm still hoping to get Riddle at some point, I want my boi ;3;

At least I still have Groom Riddle...

I probably shouldn't waste my gems when the Star even is upon us...b-but Riddle needs to come home

Oh also, I think I'll keep doing the joke placeholders. They make me laugh, so I'll keep them at the end of these notes lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 261 16
-- ❝ 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 ❞ -- (/ə𝘯𝘦ɪ𝘳𝘰ʊˈ𝘯ɔː𝘵ɪ𝘬𝘴/) 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮...
7.2K 218 11
What if Kagome didn't go to feudal era but instead was transported to a world full of magic and creatures. On her 15th birthday, a mirror appeared a...
36.7K 1.4K 22
DÉVOUEMENT anthology ~ a collection of stories related to my other twst book called "DÉVOUEMENT" that are canon to the story. kindly read my other...
26.4K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...