If Foxface won

By TheHungerGames67

//WARNING: MAJOT TWIST// Foxface has been chosen for the 74th annual Hunger Games. she'll leave everything, e... More

The Reaping
The Train
Firefox
The Games
The Hunt
Author's Note

Training

276 5 3
By TheHungerGames67

                                                       "Why, isn't it the Capitol's pet, Foxface."

Luke and I walk down the hall to the elevator. We were put in matching training outfits. When we get inside, I push the button.

"Training day, eh?" Luke says. I nod but stay silent. "Come on, Foxy." He says.

"It's Finch," I say finally.

"Ok, Finch. Come on, be my ally." Luke says, grabbing my shoulder.

"No," I say, pushing his hand off. We walk in the training center. A lady named Atala reads of the rules and sends us out to work alone. I grab a bow and begin to practice shooting. I'm pretty good, I have to say. I keep going until I hit the center of the target. I do a little performance for me, shooting and rolling, shooting then summer-saulting, twist and shoot. I hear slow clapping.

"Not bad, Foxface." I hear a voice say. I turn around to find the Careers. I nod and continue shooting. Someone grabs my shoulder. I turn to see the monsterous boy from two.

"We want you." He says. They want me to be a Career?!

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes," a boy from behind the other boy says immediately. He had been staring at me. "I'm Marvel." He says. I nod.

"What's your real name? I'm Cato, that's Glimmer, and Clove." He says.

"Finch." I say.

"Cool." Cato says. "Come on, we fight together, train together." He says. I nod, and notice Luke staring at me. I shrug and walk off with my new pack. I still can't believe I'm a Career. Training ends and I go through the same cycle of eating and sleeping. I train with the careers the next day, and before I know it it's time for the interviews. My stylist put me in a beautiful orange party dress with a white trim that reminds me of mountains. I have cute foxtail ratings and my hair is done up in a bun with two loose pieces of my orange locks curled down in front of my eyes. I have a necklace with a female pendant on it, and black gloves with matching black flats.

"Ah, there she is, Foxface!" The audience cheers as I walk out on stage. I take my seat. "So, does Mrs. Foxface have a real name?" Caesar Flickerman asks.

"Yes, it's Finch. But I'd prefer Foxface." I say. Caesar nods.

"Don't you love this dress?" I ask the crowd, standing up. The crowd cheers as I twirl, per Lucinda's request. The bottoms of my dress go up in flames, glistening with orange light. I stop and sit down.

"Lovely! Beautiful! Stunning! Now, that boy at the reaping. He's your... boyfriend?" Caesar asks. I'm taken back by this comment.

"No! He's my brother!" I say. Caesar puts his hands up in defense.

"Oh! Sorry sorry. Now. What did you say to him before you left?" He asks.

"I said I'd try to win," I say. "For him."

"Of course you did," Caesar says, standing up.

"Mrs. Foxface!" He says, holding my hand high as I stand up. The rest of the night was a blur. The last thing I remember is going to bed filled with fright from the Games that take place tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 26.3K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
58.5K 4.9K 132
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
27.7K 1.6K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
19.8K 203 28
This is my twist (with 4 additional main caricatures, that I will focus on more than the well known demigods) of the popular fan fictions. Just a war...