All Our Sins Collide | Bakude...

By -Violet_Fandom-

Izuku never intended to get involved with the mafia. But when a hot blonde who you met in a bush comes into y... More

1 | First Collision
3 | Kacchan

2 | Deku

102 7 1
By -Violet_Fandom-

I don't I have any warnings for this, Katsuki does get drunk but he doesn't do anything and it's not very graphic or anything. He's just drunk.

ALSO from the very little I know about getting drunk and everything I'm pretty sure I over exaggerated him being drunk but idk

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Once Izuku got home, he immediately peeled off his clothes. Throwing them in his laundry basket, Izuku put on loose pajama shorts, an oversized, pale yellow shirt and knee high black socks. He went through his nightly rituals before climbing into bed.

Wrapping the warm blankets around himself, Izuku laid down and grabbed his phone. Normally, Izuku would read a fanfic or two to relax himself before falling asleep. But tonight, after a moment's hesitation, he went to Messages.

Izuku

Hey, is this Katsuki?

Katsuki

Yeah. I'm assuming your Izuku?

Izuku

Yep! ( ' ▽ ' )b

Katsuki

Oh god, you use emoticons like my dumbass friends

Izuku

Clearly your friends have taste if they use them.

Unlike you

Katsuki

Do I need to remind you who you are talking to?

Izuku

Nope!!

Anyways

I wanna get to know you!!

Katsuki

Fine. But any question you ask me you have to answer yourself

Izuku

Fair enough

How old are you? I'm 23!

Katsuki

25

Izuku

+ᵒʰ(つ∀<●)゚ᵐʸ♪。

Katsuki

Don't be weird, nerd

Izuku

That is literally an impossible task for me but okay

What's your fav color??

Katsuki

Are you fucking 5 years old?

...I like red

Izuku

So you're not completely stupid

Katsuki

HEY

Izuku laughed, followed by a yawn. He decided that he needed to end the conversation soon.

Izuku

I'm getting tired. I think I'm gonna go.

Katsuki

Okay. Night, nerd

Izuku

Goodnight Katsuki!

Smiling, Izuku quickly changed Katsuki's contact before turning off his phone.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Izuku heard the familiar 'ding' of a notification. He smiled once he saw the contact name.

Kacchan 🧡

Deku wht are yuo up to

The greenette snorted. The two had been texting for a month now. They never really met up again, or even discussed meeting up, which was fine with Izuku. Katsuki's personal life was far too chaotic and dangerous for them to really do anything.

The nicknames had come quickly after knowing each other. Izuku had been teasing Katsuki, and he decided to give him a childish nickname. Katsuki had given him one in return. "Deku," which meant useless. Izuku wasn't thrilled with the nickname, but he could live with it.

Izuku

Are you drunk

Kacchan🧡

No

Mabye

S what iif I am

Izuku

Please tell me you're at least somewhere safe

Kacchan🧡

Im in my fckng offfice I'm finee

Izuku

Okay. That's good. Make sure to drink water and eat something.

Kacchan🧡

I knw how to takw car of myself shitty nerd

Hold on

Im gonna call yuo

Izuku's eyes widened. He was not mentally prepared for this. He started to type out a text for him to not call him, only to be interrupted by Katsuki calling him. He huffed, declining the call.

Katsuki called again. Izuku declined. The cycle repeated.

Eventually the greenette gave in, accepting the call.

"Fucking finally, Deku." Katsuki slurred. His voice was how Izuku remembered it. Rough and deep, a little raspy. It differed from his higher pitched voice, his words spoken more softly.

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Why are you calling me Kacchan?" He said. The greenette heard the blonde chuckle.

"I'm bored," The mafia boss replied. "And I wanted to hear that angelic voice again."

Izuku felt his face turn pink. He scoffed, choosing to ignore the flirt. "Why are you drunk, Kacchan?"

"We're celebrating a raid. I got bored of the extras. They're too loud for me." Katsuki confessed.

Izuku hummed in response. He figured he might as well just let Katsuki talk. Not like he had anything better to do.

And maybe he liked hearing the other boy's voice again.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"And the scene was just-,"

"Amazing?" Katsuki said.

"Yes!" Izuku exclaimed. The blonde snorted as the boy continued to ramble over the phone about the newest episode of an anime. It had been almost two hours now, but Izuku was so happy and Katsuki didn't want to stop him unless he needed to.

After a couple more minutes of rambling, Izuku took a deep breath. "How have you been, by the way?" He cursed himself for not asking sooner, he just got excited.

Katsuki grunted. "Alright." The blonde paused, as if hesitating before continuing. "Wish I could be with you again."

Izuku stopped breathing for a second. His heart was pounding in his chest. He took a shaky breath.

"Honestly? Same."

An airy chuckle was heard through the phone. "You wanna come over to my place? Just warning you, it could be dangerous. But I will do everything in my power to make it safe for you."

Green eyes widened. He bit his bottom lip. "Yeah." Izuku eventually said. "I'd like that."

Katsuki let out a shaky laugh.

"Send me your address."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Izuku waited outside his home in a soft, pastel pink t-shirt, a black skirt and his favorite red sneakers.

He was excited. Nervous, but excited.

Katsuki had told him that he wouldn't be able to pick him up personally, but he would send his most trusted members to pick him up.

A black car with tinted windows pulled into his driveway. A man with red hair, spiked up, stepped out of the car. He wore a white button up dress shirt, with black jeans. Izuku figured it was to blend in while still remaining dressed up.

The redhead smiled kindly at him, showing sharp teeth. "Hey, I'm Eijirou! You're Izuku, right?"

The greenette nodded. Eijirou smiled brighter. "Would you kindly follow me to the car?"

Izuku nodded again, and allowed Eijirou to open the car door for him to enter. A girl was in the backseat beside him. She had tan skin and pink hair. Her eyes were a golden yellow, and she wore an outfit similar to Eijirou's.

She smiled at him sweetly. "Hi! I'm Mina! I'm so excited to meet you!" Izuku smiled back, liking the girl's bubbly personality.

Eijirou chuckled. "I'm pretty excited to meet you as well. Katsuki is always smiling at his phone now, and I don't blame him now that I see the pretty boy behind the texts."

Pink blush spread across Izuku's face as Mina hushed Eijirou. "Your gay is showing, sweetie." She sang.

After a bit more chatter, Mina pulled out a black blindfold. She told Izuku that it was for his own safety. "The less you know, the better." Mina had said.

Izuku only nodded. Katsuki had explained that to him before, and he trusted their judgment.

He wasn't sure how long he was in the car for. And frankly, Izuku couldn't care. The butterflies in his stomach was all he could think about. He was glad that Mina and Eijirou were so friendly and chatty, it was a nice distraction.

When the car stopped, Mina gently took the blindfold off him. Eijirou opened the car door for him, and he stepped out. The three made their way inside the mansion that was their base. The three chatted and laughed like old friends.

A familiar voice came from behind them.

"Deku."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

thank you for reading!! stay safe, ily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
532K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...