S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

Autorstwa thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... Więcej

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 23

18.2K 494 38
Autorstwa thisisallthat

Lily's POV

I was not in the best mood today, but I had to be because we were meeting that girl and her husband today. Adonis and I already had our first fight because just as I was about to step into the shower and I had set up he ran in. It was a childish fight but he was being childish and I couldn't help be on edge because I wasn't sure what was about to happen at this meeting.

I was sitting in my closet clueless as to what I was going to wear. What does a businessman's girlfriend even wear to one of his meetings. I was kind of nervous I mean I've been for meetings with Kendall and my dad but to me that was easier because it was my family business. I don't know if I'm going just to accompany or if I'm supposed to be part of the meeting as well and participate.

I decided on a pantsuit because pantsuits are good I put it on the hanger so I can come wear it when it was time for the meeting. I had to drop off Anneliese at school and go to the office and tell them she was staying with us. Last night Adonis's parents had decided from now on we were Anneliese's guardians and they were going to travel the whole world. I was excited to be Anneliese's guardian it seemed like it would be fun but Adonis was not as excited as I was.

Lily's outfit to take Anneliese to school

I ran down the stairs and shouted ,' Anne we  have to go or we are going to be late.'

I walked into the kitchen and Adonis and Anneliese were having breakfast. I looked at Anneliese and she said ,'Let me go get my bag and we can leave.'

I nodded and went into the kitchen and greeted Mr and Mrs Camry. Mrs Camry handed me my smoothie and I said thank you. I ran into the garage and got into my Porsche and drove to the entrance so Anneliese could come in.

Adonis came to my door and I rolled down the window and he said ,'So I'll come pick you up for the meeting later?'

I nodded and he smiled and said ,'I'm sorry for jumping into the shower. '

I playfully rolled my eyes, laughed and said ,'It's okay, I was in a mood this morning.'

He gave me a kiss and Anneliese got into the passenger side. I turned back to Adonis and he said ,'So I'll come pick you up for the meeting.'

I smiled and said ,'You already said that.'

He blushed and said ,'Oh right, bye babe.'

I smiled and started the car and we went on our way. Anneliese turned to me and said ,'So you and my brother seem to be doing great.'

I smiled and said ,'I guess we are.'

The rest of the car ride was relaxed, it was a thirty minute drive to Anneliese's school. She was playing music and going through my instagram dm's and my messages.

Anneliese sighed and said ,'You have so many basketball and football players in your dms. There are actors and models too.'

I smiled and Anneliese said ,'Most of them are hot too.'

I laughed and she said ,'Why don't you reply?'

I replied and said ,'I was dating Damien remember.'

She shook her head and said ,'Yeah but some of these men messaged you again after.'

I thought about it and said ,'Well I'm with your brother now.'

She groaned and said ,'But these guys are really hot.'

I looked at Anneliese with my mouth open and said ,'Your brother is better looking than all of them.'

She gave me a look and I said ,'What? I believe it's true.'

We parked and jumped out and she said ,'Looks like people are going to be talking about you all day.'

I furrowed my brows and said ,'Why?'

She shrugged ,'It's a hunch and also because everyone is staring at us already.'

She waved at me and said ,'Bye Lily I'll see you tonight.'

I tried to call out to Anneliese but she was already walking with some of her friends. I rolled my eyes feeling annoyed that she left me to find the office alone. I walked into the school and I looked for any sign to go. The students had gone into classes so the hallways were empty and I couldn't find the office. I groaned for the upteenth time and decided to call Adonis.

I dialled his number and Adonis was not picking up. I tried again and as it was ringing I saw a really good looking guy about my age coming my way, who I'm guessing is a teacher. He got to me and said ,'Uhm hello can I help you?'

I inwardly swooned at his British accent.

I sighed in relief and said ,'Yes please, I'm looking for the secretaries office.'

He kept smiling and said ,'Yeah I've got you. Follow me.'

We were walking and I heard Adonis talking and I remembered I had dialled him so he probably picked up. I put the phone to my ear and I said ,'Hey.'

He sighed and said ,'Who calls someone then does not talk.'

I laughed and said ,'Sorry, someone is helping me now I forgot I was calling , I was lost.'

He hummed and said ,'Who is helping you?'

I looked at the man walking me to the office and said ,'Uhm sorry what's your name?'

He looked at me as we walked into the elevator and said ,'Oh I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Philip Brown.'

I smiled at him and said ,'I'm Lily Rose Hart.'

He repeated my name and said ,'Lily Rose Hart, as in the supermodel?'

I smiled with a nod and said to Adonis ,'His name is Philip Brown.'

There was a pause and Adonis said ,'Why do you need help?'

I said in a low voice ,'I'm still at Anne's school. Now before you say anything about me being late I couldn't find the office.'

Philip said ,'We're here.'

I hurriedly said to Adonis ,'I'm there, bye.'

I cut the call and turned to thank Philip. I smiled and said ,'Thank you so much.'

He said and said ,'My absolute pleasure Miss Hart.'

I smiled at his accent and said ,'Lily is just fine.'

He grinned at me and I walked into the secretary's office. I smiled at the lady behind the desk and said ,'Good morning.'

The lady gave me the sweetest smile and said ,'Hello sweetheart, how may I help you?'

I smiled at her and said ,'Hi, I'm Lily Rose Hart one of Anneliese's new guardians.'

The lady looked at me and nodded and started typing into her computer. She nodded and said ,'Oh yes we got the email. That would a Miss Lily Rose Hart and Mr Adonis Hamilton.'

I nodded and she said ,'Can I see any form of identification?'

I handed her my ID and she nodded and said ,'Please sign here and then we will be all good.'

I signed where she told me to and I thanked her and walked out. When I walked out of the office Philip was sitting on a chair outside. I smiled at him and he got up and said ,'Hey, I was wondering if we could go out for coffee some time?'

I raised my eyebrows and said ,'As friends?'

He nodded and said ,'Do you have a boyfriend?'

I smiled and said, 'Yes I do.'

He nodded and said ,'Then yes as friends.'

I smiled and said, 'I hope you really mean as friends?'

He put his hands up and said ,'As friends.'

I don't know if it's his British accent but I believed him. I narrowed my eyes at him and said ,'I'll have to see maybe if I meet you again.'

He gave me a charming smile and said ,'Okay agreed.'

I smiled and walked out of the office and made my way to the exit. I got into the car and drove off back to the house.

I got to the house and started cleaning up Adonis and I's closet. I just straightened things up on his side. Adonis leaves his watches and chains on top of his jewellery display and someone packs it up for him. I really like packing up for people it makes me feel like a wife. I just can't wait to be a wife, walk around barefoot and pregnant and all the sorts it's something I've always wanted. 

I was reorganising my clothes and seeing the stuff I had to replace because I had overworn them. It was almost time for the meeting with Adonis. 

I went and took a shower and I was sitting doing my make up whilst listening to music. Whilst I was doing my make up I got a call from Nicole. I answered and it was Nicole sitting in a make up chair getting her make up done.

Nicole grinned and said ,'Hey.'

I smiled and said ,'Hi Nicole.'

She sighed and said ,'I'm going on the show in like two hours.'

I made an understanding look and I said ,'Are you nervous?'

She nodded and said ,'Hell yeah I am. I haven't talked about Connor and I yet.'

I hummed and she said ,'You know what this is all your fault.'

I opened my mouth and said ,'How does this even become my fault?'

She huffed and folded her arms and said ,'You guys were being followed by the papparazzi.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'You know damn well they were following you too.'

She sighed and said ,'You aren't wrong. '

I smiled very proud of making her admit it.  I looked at her and she looked stressed and I said ,'Are you good, you look bothered?'

She huffed and said ,'On our way back from Cancun this morning Connor kind of said he loved me.'

I gasped with a grin on my face and said ,'That's great. Why are you upset about that?'

She furrowed her brows and said ,'Well we were you know doing stuff on his private plane and then we were cuddling and he just said damn I love you. I stopped breathing and we were kind of still for a long time then he apologised and said he didn't mean to tell me like that but he meant it.'

I picked up my phone and said ,'So why are you sad, I still don't get it?'

She sighed and said ,'Well I didn't reply and he said I didn't have to reply but it was so tense after. When he dropped me off at my apartment he kissed me on the cheek.'

She continued and said ,'I do love him but I was scared to tell him. I really love him but what if it doesn't work out.'

I gave Nicole a sad smile and said ,'Nicole with love you need to be able to take chances. It's the whole thing you can't live with what ifs. Your love has to be bigger than your fear and I know your love for Connor is more than your fear Nicole. You are one of the strongest ever, it's unreal how strong you are. '

Nicole was smiling and said ,'Your right I got this. I don't know what I would do without you and Jane. Thanks so much I'll sort it out as soon as I can. '

I grinned and said ,'Well I've got to go before Adonis gets here.'

She furrowed her brows and said ,'Where are you going?'

I made a face and said 'Adonis has a meeting with a business partner and the wife is none other than his ex from the wedding herself. '

Nicole gasps and said ,'You are joking.'

I nodded and said ,'No I'm so serious.'

Nicole gives me a look and said ,'Well you better put her in her place.'

I intended on putting her in her place but very subtly because it's still a meeting. I nodded and Nicole said ,'What are you wearing?'

I got up excitedly and said ,'I didn't know what to wear but I chose something.'

I walked to wear I had put the outfit and Nicole gasped and said ,'Dude, you guys closet is like a dream.'

I grinned because Adonis did an amazing job and it was gorgeous. 

I showed her my outfit and she said it was a good option.

She made me promise that we would call after the meeting tonight and after I watched her interview and we would talk about what happened in the meeting and she was planning on talking to Connor so we were going to talk about that too.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 27.2K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
1M 28K 42
Vixen Queen|25 The owner of the Queen Corporation empire the most successful business in the whole world but nobody knows that. To the outside world...
72.1K 3.4K 23
Hudson Cromwell is about to become a billionaire. At just the age of twenty-two years old, he is about to inherit billions from his rich aunt who had...
826K 24.4K 49
When college student Lily Evans pulls a prank on Dr. Vincenzo Genesis, America's most successful, richest, and youngest doctor, she has no idea what'...