Quirks don't make a hero

Od Unalive

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... Viac

Chapter 1: The start
Chapter 2: The exams and a new...friend
Chapter 3: The not-a-date, the letters, and the twisted truth
Chapter 4: The first day
Chapter 5: The USJ attack
Chapter 7: Fluffy...?
Chapter 8: The sports festival part 1
Chapter 9: The sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: The sports festival part 3
Chapter 11: The sports festival part 4
Chapter 12: The date
NEW BOOK
Chapter 13: Class 1A
Chapter 13.5: After the date
13.6: After the date part 2
School 😔
Chapter 14: The tests
Chapter 15: Stain
🍋Smut🍋
Chapter 16: Recovery
NEW BOOK...again
Chapter 17: Mei gets screen time
Chapter 18: ✨Therapy✨
Chapter 19: A lesson in morality
Chapter 20: Pre Game Chatter
Chapter 21: Midterms
Chapter 22: Shopping is fun
Chapter 23: Camp Camp
Chapter 24: The calm and the storm
Chapter 25: The eye of the storm
Chapter 26: The whole fucking hurricane
Chapter 27: Hospitals galore
Chapter 28: Comfort
Chapter 29: Awake
{Indefinate Haitus}
Discontinued (Sorry)

Chapter 6: Dad-fucking-zawa

22.2K 484 1.1K
Od Unalive

"You're my son now."

"Ok."

~~~

White.

That's the first thing that came into Izuku's mind when he woke up.

He slammed his eyes shut to not melt his vision spheres due to the Sun's light shining in his face and tried to fall back asleep.

"Hey you, you're finally awake."

Izuku shot right up from where he was previously sleeping, to see Recovery Girl.

"How long have I been asleep?" Izuku asked her.

"About two days." She told him.

"Two days..."

As he thought, he heard a little groan.

Turning his head, Izuku sees Hitoshi sleeping peacefully on the chair next to the bed.

"He's been here the whole time," Recovery Girl told him.

"He has?" Izuku asked softly, tears slightly welling up in his eyes.

Izuku reached over and started playing with Hitoshi's hair. As Izuku was caressing Hitoshi's mane, Aizawa, wrapped up like a mummy, came into the room.

"Problem child..." Aizawa whispered.

"Hello, Aizawa," Izuku said to him, smiling softly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling ok, just slightly sore,"

"Yeah, at least you're not wrapped up like me," Aizawa said to him, with a little huff. "I can't even breathe properly."

"Yeah," Izuku replied, snickering a little.

Recovery Girl came back to check on Izuku while he was speaking to Aizawa.

"Well, it seems like you're all healed up, dearie. I want to keep you overnight to make sure everything's okay. You'll be able to leave tomorrow," Recovery Girl told him.

"Wait, I have one question," Izuku asked her softly.

"Yes, what is it, dearie," she asked him.

"Have Inko and Toshinori visited me while I was asleep? Or asked about me?" Izuku asked her.

"No, they haven't. I'm sorry," Recovery Girl said to him, pity shining through her old eyes.

"Even if they say they're sorry, they don't even visit me when I'm injured..." Izuku whispered sadly, tears slowly coming back into his eyes.

"Kid," Aizawa said to him, surprisingly soft.

"Yeah?" Izuku asked him.

"You're my son now," he told him bluntly.

"Okay," Izuku said, also bluntly.

"Good, I'll tell my husband, then I'll get the papers. You won't have to deal with the shit bags you call family." Aizawa told him, getting up from the chair and exiting the room.

"I don't have to deal with those assholes anymore," Izuku said to the sleeping Hitoshi.

About fifteen minutes later, Aizawa comes back with papers in hand and Present Mic behind him.

"SHO-" Present mic started before Aizawa, and Izuku sent him a glare that shut him up.

"Please be quiet, he's sleeping, which he doesn't often do, so I'd appreciate it if you were quiet," Izuku told him, hand still playing with Hitoshi's hair.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake up your boyfriend," Present Mic said.

Izuku blushed a deep red and stuttered, "H-he's not my b-boyfriend."

"Yet," Aizawa added with a smirk.

"Yet..." Izuku whispered, face still a deep red.

Hitoshi sat there, pretending to be asleep, while also fighting the blush on his face as not to give himself away.

"So Shouta, this the listener you wanted to adopt?" Present Mic, or Yamada-sensei in class, asked his husband.

"Yes," Aizawa replied.

"Does he want to be adopted?" Yamada asked.

"Yes." they both firmly replied.

"Why?" Yamada asked.

"Oh! I never did tell Aizawa my past, so I might as well do it now." Izuku said, putting his forefinger and thumb on his chin in thought.

So Izuku told the two adults, three because Recovery Girl was also listening, about his tragic backstory.

After listening to the whole story, the adults were furious with the Yagi family. How could they do that to a sweet, smart, funny, talented boy?

"So I'll have Nezu help me get these papers signed, as he was probably listening to the whole thing," Aizawa explained, looking suspiciously up to the ceiling.

"I'll come with you, let the listener have some alone time with his 'not-boyfriend,'" Yamada said with a smirk.

"What?" Izuku asked, before turning to look at Hitoshi, who was wide awake.

"Hey," Hitoshi said, giving a little wave, before being crushed in a hug.

The two adults smiled before walking out of the room.

~~~

"So, you're adopting a child, who also happens to be the number one hero's child," Nezu said to the adults while sipping his tea.

"Yes, if you could call that blonde trash can a hero at all," Aizawa said. Yamada nodded determinedly.

"Ok, I'll tell the Yagi's to come here to sign the paperwork," Nezu chirped, setting his tea down and picking up the phone.

"Ok, we'll bring Izuku," Aizawa said, standing up and heading for the door.

"Of course, let him bring that Shinsou boy too," Nezu said, with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Sure," Aizawa said lazily, walking out of the room with Yamada trailing after him like a lost puppy.

~~~

Aizawa, Yamada, Nezu, Izuku, and Hitoshi were sitting in Nezu's office, drinking tea, when there was a knock on the door.

"Sir, it's us," Toshinori said while knocking.

"Come in, Yagi's," Nezu said, setting his tea down.

Walking into the room, the three Yagi's see Izuku calmly sitting there, drinking tea.

"Izuku!" Inko said, fake happiness in her voice, trying to keep her act of a loving mother.

She ran to Izuku, trying to hug him when Izuku pushed her away.

"Izuku?" Inko asked, real confusion in her voice.

"Save it, I'm not your son, don't try to act like I am," Izuku told her coldly.

"But we're your family!" Ikaru said to him.

"Actually," Nezu said, pulling out the adoption papers from who knows where "that's what we're here for today."

"What do you mean?" Toshinori asked.

Nezu puts the adoption papers in front of him.

"ADOPTION PAPERS?!" Toshinori exclaims.

"Yes, these two gentlemen," Nezu motions to Aizawa and Yamada, "wish to adopt Izuku over here."

"Two men, as in...fags?" Inko said, her nose scrunching up a little.

Izuku's eyes flashed with anger, before Hitoshi took his hand in his own, lightly squeezing, calming Izuku down.

Ikaru saw this, planning on telling Kokoro.

"I would like to ask you not to refer to these two as that derogatory term in my school, as they are my precious staff," Nezu said, eyes also brimming with anger.

"But why would they want to adopt Izuku if he's our son?" Toshinori said, ignoring what Inko said.

"Izuku has told us about what you've all done to him in the past, and we agreed that Izuku should be moved to a different household, as yours is very damaging to his growth and development, physical and mental. The physical repercussions of getting beaten up every day, while also being ignored by his parents isn't healthy for him." Nezu explained.

"Inko slapped me once." Izuku chimed in.

"WHAT!" Everyone, minus Nezu, who just looked angrier, and Inko, who looked calm, said in surprise.

"Inko! Is that true?" Toshinori asked his wife in disbelief.

"Yes! He's a fucking fag! He wouldn't stop hanging out with that boy," pointing at Hitoshi, who looked extremely angry, "When I tried yelling at him, he ignored me, so I became angry and slapped him! It was completely justified!" Inko explained.

"Well, if you don't want to have yourselves arrested for child abuse, you'd sign the papers," Nezu said.

"Fine! I don't want a fag as my son anyways," Inko said to him, quickly signing the papers.

"News flash, lady, I was never your son!" Izuku told her.

"If this makes him happy..." Toshinori said, sadly signing the papers.

He turned to Izuku and said, "I hope you're happy in your new family," then walked out.

Before he left, though, he heard Izuku say, "Thank you, I will." He left, smiling sadly.

"Why don't you want to be a part of our family?" Ikaru asked him, small tears in the corners of her eyes.

"If you were in my shoes," Izuku told her, looking into her eyes with anger and resentment in his, "would you?"

She silently walked out, going to find her parents, and call Kokoro about her failing crush.

...

"That went well," Izuku said, making everyone else huff in amusement at him.

"That it did," Nezu said to him.

"Then I guess now," Izuku said, standing up and pointing at Aizawa, "Dad," then looked at Yamada, "Papa."

It was silent for a moment before Yamada burst out crying and hugged Izuku.

"Well, son," Aizawa said, smiling at the word, "you better get ready because the Sports Festival is in two weeks, and I expect you to make it into the heroics course," Aizawa said, before turning to Hitoshi, "you too, kid."

Hitoshi looked surprised, before filling with determination, "Yes, sir!"

"This should be fun," Izuku said, thinking about all the gum he gets to kick all of the asses he gets to chew at the Sports Festival.

"That it shall."

They decided to move Izuku's stuff into their apartment before the Sports Festival to focus on training.

~~~

Word Count: 1501

Special Thanks to @natopotat and @AfraidOfCheese for editing this I really appreciate it.

I gave @natopotat permission to post this series on ao3, so this is on ao3 now!

Until next time!

Fire out~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.1K 23
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
86.2K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
7.2K 218 5
Izuku Yagi is the son of Toshinari Yagi and Inko Yagi or are mostly called All Might and Green Teleck and he has a twin girl named Izumi Yagi They bo...
382K 5.6K 53
Izuku Yagi had a great life. His Dad was the number one hero All Might, his Mom was the number 5 hero Green Magnet, and his twin sister Izumi Yagi wa...