The ARCANE Princess

By introvert_2001

" So Harsha Vardhan, what is that you regret the most? And if possible what will you do?" The anchor asked. "... More

Character Overture
Her Harbour
The Feud
The Little Abet
The Alliance
Her Invisible Ficher
The Princeps
The Varacity
The Seize
The Gainsay
The Toffee Nosed Begetter
The Hitch
The Providence
Against The Swing
Epilogue

The Perfect Blue Bloods

529 36 1
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

The day where Harsha and Avaya will be crowned as the further successors have come.

Every person of the kingdom is present. Shlok, Arihant, Nidhi, Aayod, Aditi, everyone are present to witness this devine ritual of coronation.

Harsha and Avaya are brought to the personal courtroom of the palace where only the limited no: of staff are allowed which include the families of the royals and the ministers along with the priests.

Both of them are looking eye deceiving. Neither of them are able to turn their eyes away from each other.

The 5 holy priests read the holy hymns and drenched their prince with the holy oils and the water of the river Ganges.

Then Indranil removed his crown and placed it on Harsha Vardhan's head passing his heredity, control and responsibilities to his successor.

Avaya's eyes glistered with tears seeing her husband as the King.

" I expect you to never let us down King Harsha Vardhan." Indranil spoke firmly.

" I'll neither let you nor the people of our kingdom down father!" Harsha Vardhan spoke. His voice held that kingly base and authority.

Harsha took the holy oils and the holy water of the Ganges river pouring them over his princess's head. He took out his sword out and cut his palm letting his blood flow. He filled his wife's hair partition with his blood and crowned her as no one are allowed to touch his Queen.

The priest read the hymns and declared them as their King and Queen.

Indranil and Kaivalya took them to the open balcony where the whole people of their kingdom are waiting to see their King and Queen.

" Now, I present King Harsha Vardhan and Queen Avaya as your future rulers and Trinity." Indranil said and the crowd cheered merrily.

They took them inside the palace and took out the evil eye. Avaya and Harsha are sent to their chamber and asked to take the baths. The royal servants helped them in bathing.

Once both of them are in their comfortable clothes, they heard a knock on their door.

Avaya opened the door to be greeted by her in laws. She felt a little shy wearing those shorty shorts and damp hair. Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

" Nothing to get embarrassed Queen Avaya." Indranil spoke caressing her hair.

Harsha closed the door and walked them to the couch.

" Please call me Avaya uncle. I'm always your princess. Nothing changed with this coronation." Avaya spoke warmly.

" You have made it very good so far Harsha and Avaya. You both proved that you are The Perfect Blue Bloods. " Kaivalya said blessing them.

" Can we expect our future grandchild anytime soon my Princess?" Kaivalya asked with a naughty glint in her eyes. Indranil coughed indirectly asking his wife to stop embarrassing the couple.

Both Harsha and Avaya turned like the ripen tomatoes with his mother's words.

" What say Princess?" Kaivalya asked again.

Avaya looked at Harsha to see him already looking towards her.

" Soon aunty." Avaya blushed hiding herself in her husband's arms.

The elderly couple chuckled and left the newly crowned King and Queen to have some privacy.

" Soon haan?" Harsha asked his wife.

" Then what am I supposed to answer them Harsha?" Avaya asked hitting his chest lightly.

It was a fine evening and Avaya's birthday. Harsha himself decorated their chamber with lots of flowers and candles giving it a romantic touch.

Avaya walked into their chamber after her hectic day dealing with the regular problems of their kingdom.

She looked angelic in the red saree and tired face. Avaya stopped in her tracks when she looked at their room.

It looked refreshing after a hectic day. Tears swirled in her eyes thinking that her husband didn't even wished her on her birthday but surprised her like this.

Harsha came from behind and hugged her taking her by the surprise.

" Happy birthday Princess." He whispered kissing her ear.

" Thank you Harsha. It look wonderful." Avaya said.

She left to the washroom to change but seeing all the set up made by Harsha compelled her to take a warm, soothing bath.

Harsha changed himself into his shorts and she came out in a simple white floral frock.

She sat infornt of the vanity mirror combing he hair but the sly comment passed by Harsha made her comb fell from her hand.

" What's the need of combing when it is going to be dishelved?" Harsha smirked.

He walked to her and pulled to him capturing her in his embrace.

" It's time to fulfill your promise Princess." Harsha said kissing her crook. Avaya knew there is no backing out this time.

She let him kiss her like never before. Avaya looked into his eyes to see lust and love combined.

Harsha lifted her and gently placed her on the bed and pulled the canopy down.

They are isolated and both their hearts are drumming loudly.

Harsha gently kissed her lips and Avaya gave in kissing him with the same passion.

He literally worshipped her body. Harsha kissed each and every part of her with so much love.

He was about to kiss her feet but Avaya stopped him.

" What are you doing Harsha? Please don't touch my legs." She said.

" When a man can spread his woman's legs touching her legs, then why can't he touch her legs my princess?" Harsha asked. She felt the most respected person right now.

Harsha kissed her feet and touched her feet to his eyes making her cry.

" Harsha?" She called and he immediately stopped.

" Do you want me to stop princess?" He asked concerned.

" No. I just.... Just wanna say that I Love You to the moon and back Harsha." Avaya said and it doubled his enthusiasm to make her his.

With in seconds both their clothes are off them. Harsha left few bold hickeys on her and Avaya scratched his back due to ecstasy. The whole room is filled with their moans.

" It hurts princess. I'm sorry." Harsha said and entered deep inside her making her yell her lungs out. Tears are flowing out of her eyes and he kissed her genty to subside her pain.

The whole night Harsha showed his wife how much he love her. He showered her with all the love which he hid from the past 23 years.

He buttoned up his shirt on Avaya's body and made her sleep peacefully.

She looked devine in his shirt with the vermilion, nuptial chain and those toe rings.

If a man can open her clothes to explore her body, then it is his duty to take care of her body along with her dignity. It is Harsha's policy.

The bed looked almost destroyed. The white sheets covered with her blood. It is continuously reminding him that he took her virginity giving her his.

He left no chance in taking care of his wife.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 230 16
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
His Wife By

Romance

1.1K 80 4
A woman in her 20's cooking late night maggi with sleepy eyes, her eyes are screaming emptiness, after 5 minutes she took her hot maggi to her room a...
120K 5.6K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...
5.9K 287 12
"Why always in a hurry, you girl? Huh? You can't escape from me. From the second you lost." His grip on her arm tightened making her wince arching he...