Female Crush X Male Reader

By Luigitails789

Just a bunch of stories and oneshots about you being with your crush. Don't expect this book to updated on a... More

Unbosom
Nonacceptance
Attune
Celebration

Lacuna

7.8K 72 51
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/N) - Crush's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(C/FC) - Crush's Favorite Color

===========================

Lacuna
/ləˈk(y)o͞onə/

Noun

an unfilled space or interval; a gap.

===========================

(Author's POV)

(C/N): (Y/N), we need to take a break.

(Y/N): W-What?

This was NOT what you were expecting when (C/N) wanted to talk to you after school. You two have been boyfriend and girlfriend for over half a year, and it was everything you ever wanted.

However, I guess this wasn't the case for (C/N).

(C/N): I just feel like we need some distance from each other for now. I'm sorry (Y/N)...

(Y/N): W-Wait! Was it something I did?! I'm sorry, I promise that I'll do better!

(C/N): It's not you (Y/N)... It's me. Please forgive me.

(Y/N): T-This doesn't mean we're done r-right?

(C/N): ...I don't know.

(Y/N): ...

You felt as the entire Earth was crumbling upon you, crushing you under it's weight, and then God was jumping on the rubble just to add on to it. (C/N)'s eyes went emotionless as she turns around, getting ready to leave.

(C/N): Goodbye, (Y/N)...

She then runs off onto the sidewalk, leaving you standing there with a shocked and sorrowful expression. Even though you and (C/N) didn't officially "break up", it still hurted you to know that she probably almost lost the feelings she had for you.

Your bright (E/C) eyes turned into a darker and duller color. Rain clouds started to form as you started slowly walking home.

You didn't feel anything. All those feelings such as happiness, sadness, anger, disgust, and fear became void, as if they didn't even exist. It was a good thing both of your parents are on a honeymoon on the other side of the world, because if they saw you in this state, they're gonna go ballistic.

(scene break)

A two weeks passed by, and honestly though, (C/N) wasn't handling the situation any easier than you.

When she woke up every morning, she was expecting a kiss on a cheek, breakfast already made for her, or a sweet "Good Morning". However, she got a whole load of nothing.

She never knew how to properly cook either. So unfortunately, she doesn't know how to properly make pancakes, fry bacon, or even cook eggs. Usually you make her a delicious hot breakfast every morning, which she never got tired of, but with you gone... Yeah you get the picture.

And concerning her time at home, it has gotten... Pretty dull to say the least.

When you were with her, you would always bring your Nintendo Switch to her house and play hours upon hours of videogames. Either that, or you two will be cuddled up while watching some entertaining anime while eating some pizza you ordered.

If you both weren't cooped up in either of your houses, then you would take her somewhere to go to enjoy yourselves. But now it's just her eating microwavable foods, watching TV, doing more homework, and sleeping more.

If that was the case, then why did she decided that you both needed a break?

One word. School.

Her parents parents were really strict on her studies and grades. It got very overwhelming for her since her parents decided to put her in advanced classes.

And she obviously didn't ask you since she knew you weren't into studying and such. She knew that she'll be a bore to her once she brings up studying and junk.

At one point, she thought that maybe focusing on her studies for once could change her attitude about grades at school. Maybe even allow her to make more friends. On the other hand, she had to give you up temporarily.

It worked out in the end, but at what cost?

Her own happiness.

She missed the times where you give her your signature smile, stare at her lovingly with your (E/C) orbs, and the way you treated her like a princess.

These two weeks were some of the worst times of her life, and she's regretting it.

(C/N) sat on her bed, looking at her phone's lockscreen. It shows her taking a selfie with you wrapping one arm around both of her shoulders. You were both standing by a pier while the sun sets in the distance.

(C/N): ... (sniff)

Tears fell onto her screen as (C/N)'s heart started aching. Memories of all the fun times you and her had flashed through her head. Eventually, she started sobbing. She buried her face into a pillow and started bawling her eyes out.

After about a good ten minutes, she finally stopped crying. She now has a determined expression on her face.

(C/N): (Y/N)... I have to apologize to him. I made a huge mistake...

Wiping her eyes from any leftover tears, she grabbed her (C/FC) jacket, grabbed some shorts and shoes, and dashed out of her house.

She didn't care anymore. If her parents scold at her. or if they punish her. She only had you on her mind. It was time for her to make things right.

A quick fifteen minutes later, she reached your house. She reached out to the knock at your front door, but was surprised to find it unlocked. She then started looking around to see if you were anywhere.

Seeing you were not on the first floor, she went upstairs to your room. Fortunately, it was unlocked, and she slowly opened it to reveal you laying in bed, sleeping on your side. You looked pale, and it looked as if you never ate for the entire week. She could see dried tears on your cheeks as she silently pulled up a chair to sit next to you.

She grabbed your hand, which was freezing cold, and started speaking softly.

(C/N): (Y/N)... I know you can't hear me, but I just want to say sorry... Taking a break from you was one of the worst mistakes in my life. I thought that if we were separated, I could do better in school. While it did, I c-couldn't get over the fact that you weren't there by my s-side with me. Y-You were always there for me, and I just threw it all away...

She couldn't hold her tears back anymore. Once again, (C/N) started crying while holding onto your arm.

(C/N): I'm so so sorry... (sniff) I was so wrong to just do that to you... (sob) I just want you back...

(Y/N): ...I forgive you.

(C/N)'s eyes widen as she looked up to see (Y/N) weakly smiling at her.

(C/N): H-How much did you hear?

(Y/N): Enough to know that you still love me.

(C/N): (Y-Y/N)... (sniff) I-I...

You gently wiped her tears away with your thumb. You then cupped her cheek and smiled.

(Y/N): Shhh... It's fine, don't worry.

You then leaned for a gentle kiss. (C/N) immediately kissed back as more tears roll down her cheeks, wrapping her arms around you. Eventually you both pulled back and stared into each others eyes.

(C/N): I'm sorry...

(Y/N): (chuckles) I told you I forgave ya. I'm okay now.

(C/N): I'm so glad... I was afraid you wouldn't after I just left you there a few weeks ago.

(Y/N): I know... I was really upset that day. But I knew that maybe, just maybe, you still cared for me.

(C/N): Of course I cared for you dummy! I wouldn't just leave you without a reason!

(Y/N): You should've asked me to help you with yout studies. To at least lift a weight off of your shoulders. You shouldn't have to carry all of your life on your own, you know.

(C/N): But... You haterd studying... So I thought you would've just-

(Y/N): I mean, that's true. But if it's for you, maybe I'll make an exception. You did told me how your parents are on to you about studying.

(C/N): You're right... I should've asked for help.

(Y/N): Hey, cheer up. I'm still here for you, right?

(C/N): (giggles) Yeah. Thank you...

(Y/N): (kisses her cheek) I love you.

(C/N): (blushes slightly) I-I love you too. Hehe...

(Y/N): Now... (sits up and stretches) What do you say we get out of here and grab something to eat somewhere?

(C/N): Of course! That would be nice.

(Y/N): Good, because I'm starving!

(C/N): It looked like you haven't even eaten all week!

You both laughed it off as you both gained great smiles on your faces.

===========================

Not too sure on this one, but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 15.6K 34
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
741K 106K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
226K 17.2K 24
"ู…ุง ู‡ููŠ ุฑูŽุบุจุงุชููƒ ุงู„ู…ูุธู„ู…ุฉ ..ุฏูƒุชูˆุฑ ุฌูŠููˆู†ุŸ" "ู„ูŽุฏูŠ ุบูŽุฑุงุฆุฒ ุชุงูŠู‡ูŠููˆู†ุบ ..ู„ุง ุฑูŽุบุจุงุชุŒ ูˆูŽ ู‡ูู†ุงูƒ ููŽุฑู‚" ุขุฏุช ุฃููƒุงุฑ ุชุงูŠู‡ูŠููˆู†ุบ ูˆูŽ ูุถูˆู„ู‡ ุญูŽูˆู„ ุฑูŽุบุจุงุช ุงู„ุฃู†ุณุงู† ุงู„ู…ูุธู„ู…...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...