๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

13.

44.3K 1K 213
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

I got up and did my regiment very quickly as I have a surprises for Camila: today is one month anniversary of our wedding. I want to spoil her. Today I am all about Cami.

I got dressed in more casual clothes, sprayed my cologne on my neck, fixed bracelet and ring; I added the hand-watch from my wife that I grew to love more than any other. I took my phone and left the room.

I went downstairs and took the bouquet before going to Cami. I opened the door and raised my brow when I noticed empty bed and wide awake dogs. 

"My heels are not exactly what you need to play with, but sure, go ahead, Corrado."- spoke angelic voice from the closet.

 I couldn't help, but chuckle at that. Corrado tends to chew shoes from time to time. I walked in the room and took a deep, greedy breath divine fragrance that lingers here. 

"Cami?"- I asked and heard cute gasp in reply.

"One tiny, itty-bitty moment."- spoke sweetly Camila, making me smile at her adorableness. 

Just like she said, one moment later she appeared in my sight, looking too good to be true.

Flawless makeup, curly hair are done to perfection. Nothing is out of place. 

White dress with see-through sleeves looks sinfully good on her delicious, sultry, hour-glass figure. The neckline gives very tempting view, leaving dry feeling in my throat. Black belt compliments her tiny, slender waist, showing off her gorgeous curves just right. White heels look very elegant and give nice touch to her attire.

Heart shaped locket reaches just above her chest; rings are coruscating proudly on her dainty finger, just like the bracelet on her small wrist. 

Beauty beyond any compare and fuck, she is all mine. 

"Happy 1 month anniversary, bambina."- I said as I walked up to her and gave her the bouquet while placing gentle kiss on her forehead. 

"Happy 1 month anniversary, Leo."- replied Camila with enchanting smile and kissed my cheek, creating wide smile on my face. 

"They are beautiful."- stated Cami with cute face expression and astonishing smile that I adore. 

"I have surprise for you, Leo."- said Camila while looking at the bouquet before placing it on a night stand. 

"And before you say anything, I wanted to, so don't waste your breath. Come on."- spoke cheerfully Cami and I chuckled as I nodded that I got the message. 

She giggled winsomely and took my hand in hers, leaving me out of the room; our little devils followed us. Camila lead me in the garage and walked further into it with me before stopping. She walked to stand behind me and closed my eyes with her soft hands. I just followed her instruction as to where to go; I trust her with my life. 

"Ready?"- asked excitedly Cami, making me grin widely. She is so precious. 

"Sì, principessa."- I replied and she removed her petite hands. 

In front of me is the latest model of Ferrari in mate navy colour. It came out just 4 days ago. I didn't have time to get my hands on it, but she sure did, being such sweetheart. 

"Open any door."- encouraged Camila and I complied, grinning even wider at the sight of custom-made tread plates. It says "L. V. Russo.". 

"I love it, Cami. Grazie mille."- I stated sincerely with a smile and wrapped her in my arms as I kissed the top of her head. 

She definitely knows that I like Ferrari the most and damn, it is one out of billion things that make her utterly perfect. 

"My absolute pleasure."- spoke happily Cami with breathtaking smile.

We went to eat breakfast while talking about anything and everything.

"Time to spoil my wife."- I said as I took her excellently manicured hand in mine. 

I lead Camila outside, but not before giving her blindfold which she put on without any questions, adding that she trusts me. Honestly, that made my day. I will always put her above anything and everything; she is my priority and I glad that she knows it.

"You can take it off, principessa."- I whispered in her ear, smirking at her reaction: she took a deep breath and bit her plump lip. The mere thought of how responsive she is drove me crazy. Great to know that we affect each other. 

Her. 

At the feeling how his hot breath against my skin, I automatically bit my lip to contain that unknown feeling. 

I took off the blindfold and grinned unrealistically widely at the sight. 

The garden looks astonishing: measuring, pink flowers grow on tall bushes; everything is green and so fetching. Shiny Mustang in white colour is parked in in front of me, brightly reflecting the sunlight. On the bonnet there are the most beautiful arrangements. One is huge bouquet of fresh, white roses and the other is in shape of a bunny, which is made of white roses too. 

"They are incredible! I love them!"- I chirped and turned around, hugging Leo securely in gratitude. 

"I am glad you like them, bambina."- said Leonardo and I kissed his cheek. 

"Care to show your driving skills, principessa?"- he wondered and I eagerly nodded, earning deep, melodic laugh in reply. His laugh is exceptionally beautiful.

We went to the car and placed the arrangements in the back, but not before I admired the bunny; I love it and he is going to posses very noticeable place in my room. 

I took drivers seat and Leo took passengers seat, we buckled up and I easily began driving. 

"What?"- I wondered, addressing Leonardo's eyes on me all the time. 

"You look gorgeous, but as I keep looking at you behind the steering wheel, I am tempted to replace gorgeous with hot."- explained casually Leo, making me gasp and blush. 

"And you can add cute to the mix."- he added. I bet he is smirking right now.

We chatted while I drove around the city. Then we stopped for a tour around Florence. Leo is my incredible private tour guide.

We visited museums, Ponte Vecchio, Plazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Baboli gardens and Piazzale Michelangelo. The two of us took rather a lot on pictures together; I photographed him along the way, coming to conclusion that he doesn't have bad angels, he looks incredible in each picture, even in those that I took without him looking.

"Are you hungry, bambina?"- he asked warmly as we walked hand-in-hand.

"Not really."- I answered honestly.

"Yeah, no. You are tiny, Cami. You have to eat more."- stated Leonardo softly, but seriously. 

"I am not tiny. I am 5'7."- I pouted and Leo chuckled as he stopped and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. 

"Sì, you are tall and that's very attractive, but to me, you are tiny, bambina."- he said and kissed my forehead as I wrapped my arms around his biceps. 

"You are 6'7. Everyone is tiny to you."- I spoke, giggling, and he smiled charmingly at me, laying one more feathery kiss on my forehead. 

We walked a bit more til I spotted familiar restaurant. 

"Sì! We are going to one of your restaurants."- I chirped excitedly as I eyed building with authentic Italian details. 

As much as I like Spanish cuisine, Italian is my utmost favourite one; that is the most delicious one. 

"Our restaurants, principessa."- corrected me Leonardo as I blushed and he smiled in amusement. 

We walked inside and were lead to secluded area

 Him.

I glared at the men, who stared way too long at what's mine. They quickly backed off when their eyes met mine. 

As we sat down, we looked through the menu. We ordered beverage shortly. 

"Buon pomeriggio. Io sono Giani e sarò il tuo cameriere per oggi. Cosa vorresti ordinare?"- stated Giani and looked at us with polite smile, his eyes stopped at Camila's chest; she is busy reading the menu. His luck, he quickly remembered who she is and who am I. (Good afternoon. I am Giani and I will be your waiter for today. What would you like to order?)

"Vorrei Panzanella, per favore."- replied politely Cami with friendly smile. (I would like Panzanella, please.)

"Avrò reggiseni di manzo con pappardelle e menta."- I said and shoot the waiter warning, threatening glare. (I will have beef brasato with pappardelle and mint.)

"Tornerò con il tuo ordine tra poco."- stated Giani and scattered away. (I will be back with your order shortly.)

To not spoil my euphoric mood, I focused on Cami, who is looking around with curious and excited twinkles in those spellbinding eyes of hers. 

We talked about everything and nothing as we ate and then, we left; no need to pay when the restaurant is ours. 

After that, we went to the car and drove to the spot that I am sure Camila will like. 

"Wow."- she whispered as she leaned on the railing. 

The bridge offers clear view of the city. The sky is mixture of yellow, purple, blue, grey, pink and black. Indeed, the view is beautiful, but I have even better scenery. One that takes your breath away. 

Light blonde hair is gently swaying to the wind, sun-kissed skin is glowing and looks so smooth and delicate. Green eyes are shining million times brighter as they catch last rays of sun. Plump lips are curled into dazzling smile that makes you drop to your knees. 

She is unutterably arresting. 

"It is magical."- said in astonishment Camila as she turned to face me. 

We just stood there, getting lost in each other's eyes til I caved in my greatest temptation as I couldn't take it anymore. 

I closed space between us, placing my hands at the sides of her slender waist. I leaned in slowly, keeping my eyes on entrancing green ones. Once our lips brushed against each other, I waited, giving her time to pull away if she wants to. 

Dainty hands rested at the sides of my neck and pulled me closer, allowing me to know how heaven feels like. 

Her as soft as rose petals lips danced with mine in slow, tender and fond manner. She tastes unbelievably dulcet. The kiss set my heart is ecstasy and soul on fire; one touch of her honeyed lips and I am gone, I am at her mercy and disposal. The way she kissed me was so gentle and devoted, it made my heart beat like a drum, making me feel like it will burst out of my chest any second. 

Fuck, I have never like this. 

Her.

My first kiss couldn't be more perfect. 

Leo kissed me so gently and sweetly; no rush and no pressure. The kiss clouded my senses and made my mind go blank. His tender hold of my waist, fond caressing of our lips - all about this moment was enough to set my entire being on fire. Every inch of me ached with one feeling that Leonardo made me feel. The feeling that will always belong to him.

We pulled away just enough for our lips to part a little bit and foreheads to touch. Leo's thumbs softly rubbed sides of my waist; both of us have smiles on our faces. 

"This was perfect."- spoke Leonardo with hazel eyes fixed on mine. 

"It was."- I agreed, feeling blush creeping upon my cheeks. 

We just stood there, gazing into each other's eyes with happy smiles on our faces. 

Small raindrops fell us.

"Guess we better get going."- chuckled Leo and I nodded, giggling. 

His warm hand took mine in secure hold and we went to the car. The drive was filled with comfortable silence.

By the time we arrived, it was pouring rain. I took the bunny and Leonardo took the bouquet. We  run inside, but still got drenched to the bones. 

Once we stepped inside, we broke into laughter with joyful grins on our faces. 

"Come, let's get you warmed up, bambina."- stated with charming smile Leonardo as he touched my as cold as ice hands. I gladly complied. 

We went to our rooms to shower and change. I took off wet dress, as well as my underwear and hopped in warm shower. I washed my hair and body before getting out. I towel-dried my light blonde locks and did my routine. I changed into my cozy pyjamas as it is 10PM. 

Knock on the door caught my attention. 

"Come in."- I replied while applying hand cream. 

Him.

After I showered and changed, I made Camila tea that she likes so much. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. After I got "come in" in reply, I opened it and smiled at the cute sight. 

Cami has silky pjs on in powder pink colour; it consists of pants and long-sleeved, button-up shirt. Light blonde, velvety hair is damp and loose. Nicely tanned skin is clear, glowing, dewy and looks very touchable. 

"Leo."- she spoke sweetly and walked to me with lovely smile on her face. 

"Here is your tea, principessa. Drink it up."- I said softly and kissed her forehead. 

"Grazie mille."- replied Camila and offered me bright smile. 

We chatted some more while she drank the tea, laughed along the way and played with Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado. At midnight it was time to go to sleep. 

I leaned on the doorway and as we gazed at one another, my eyes wondered off to rosy, luscious, plump, full lips while my mind filled with the memory of their heavenly taste. 

"Can I kiss you, Cami?"- I asked, hoping to get to relish in her sweetness just one more time. 

She nodded while keeping her eyes on mine. That was all I needed to close space between us. I placed my hand on her soft cheek while the other rested on the side of her slim waist. I slowly leaned in and she met me half way, making my heart soar from joy. 

Her.

The second his plump lips touch mine, I really wish I could stop the time. The feeling he grants me is out of this world and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

 The kiss is tender and doting, nothing is out of place. My hands found their way to his neck, stopping at its sides. My heart beat is faster than ever and I can't focus on anything, except Leo. 

As we retreated our lips from each other, I took a deep breath of his alluring cologne and locked my eyes with hypnotising hazel ones. 

"You are my remedy that I have never known I needed."- almost whispered Leonardo and closed his eyes briefly as he leaned his forehead on mine. 

My heart skipped a beat at his statement. 

"The feeling is mutual."- I replied just as quietly with delicate smile, earning charming and breathtaking one in return. 

"Sweet dreams, principessa."- stated Leonardo and kissed my forehead gently. 

"Sweet dreams, Leo."- I wished him and he leaned down to my level, so I could kiss his cheek. 

I walked in my room and laid in bed, rolling back and forth in pure happiness. 

God, I can't wait to say those words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 471 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
502K 13.5K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
694K 11.2K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
504K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...