Altered

By Phaereedarh_

Two complete opposites but from the same world meet at a point. Relive Nazneen Umar Bahzad's and Khalil shei... More

Copyright©
Chapter One👑
Chapter two👑
Chapter three👑
chapter four 👑
chapter five👑
chapter six👑
Chapter seven👑
chapter eight👑.
Chapter nine👑
chapter ten👑
Chapter eleven 👑
Chapter twelve 👑
Chapter thirteen 👑
Chapter fourteen 👑
Chapter fifteen 👑
Chapter sixteen👑
chapter seventeen 👑
Chapter Eighteen 👑

Characters

102 18 4
By Phaereedarh_

The Bahzads

Nazneen Umar Bahzad – Nazneen
Alhaji Abdullahi Umar Bahzad –Abba
Hajiya Maymunah  Umar Bahzad – Ummi

The Al-farsis 

Khalil Sheikh Al-farsi – Khalil
Alhaji Abbas Al-farsi – Abbiey
Hajiya Asiya Al-farsi – Mammiey
Fatima Zulfa Al-farsi – Zulfa

Others

Aaman Ahmad Shafiq – Aaman
Aisha Minaal Shafiq – Minaal
Muhammad Mas'ud Ibrahim – Mas'ud
Inarah Yusrah Abubakar – Inarah
Fauziya Tahir Galadima – Fauziya

   Brief intro on the main characters

Nazneen Umar Bahzad. The beautiful, shy, gentle, talented and patient twenty one year old Nazneen Umar Bahzad. Only child of her parents and half Hausa, half Fulani.

Khalil sheikh Al-farsi. CEO of the Al-farsi enterprise and only son of the Al-farsi house. He's twenty seven years old. A very playful player,funny and sometimes a talkative but quite reserved in public. Hausa by origin.

Fatima Zulfa Al-farsi. Khalil's darling little sister and also a fashion diva and love anything that has lenses and takes pictures,loves to meet new people. Nineteen years old and studying business administration at the Nigerian Nile university Abuja.

Aaman Ahmad Shafiq. One of Khalil's best friends and partner in crime. A self made billionaire with a million dollar worth software designing company. He's the same age as Khalil.

Aisha Minaal Shafiq. Aaman's little sister and as cliché as it sounds, she's also Zulfa's best friend. Same age with her she is studying law  at the same university.

Muhammad Mas'ud Ibrahim. Another of Khalil's best friend and grandson of the Emir of the Zazzau with a side hustle as Khalil's business partner. The only one with sense among the three of them. He was calm gentle and at the same time mischievous.

Fauziya Tahir Galadima. Top slay queen of Naija and the face of Arewa modern society. Twenty one years old and only child of her parents.

Inarah Yusrah Abubakar. Nazneen cousin and best friend. She's the only one she trusts apart from her immediate family member. Same age with Nazneen only that she's older than Nazneen with a few months.

So this are the main characters of the story but more shall come in time Insha Allah.

So please don't forget to vote
Comment
Share
And follow 💕

Stay happy
Stay blessed
And don't forget to be nice to each other

💖 Flawless diamond💎

arrivederci amici miei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 18.2K 52
He was now striding purposefully towards her as she tried as much as she could to compose her self. She wasn't wrong. It was Umar. Umar the brashly a...
20.3K 971 31
"She fell first, He fell harder❤️" I am going to write the emotional and beautiful love story on Farjaad and Umeed which make you fall in love with t...
140K 7.7K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
99.8K 11K 41
Copyright© 2019 All Rights Reserved UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING! ________ The story of Muhammad Ayaan Qureish and Ummulkhairi Abubakar Qureish...... Rea...