Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day ✔️
Forever ✔️
Alpha ✔️
Jacket ✔️
Gift ✔️
King Of Falls ✔️
Pee ? ✔️
Hobi ✔️
Jimin ✔️
Yoongi ✔️
Jin ✔️
Jungkook ✔️
Namjoon ✔️
Taehyung ✔️
Elders ✔️
We Need To Talk✔️
Ecstasy ✔️
Rejection ✔️
Puppies ✔️
Forgive Me ✔️
Hurt You ✔️ +18
Sanity ✔️
Lifeless ✔️
Abomination ✔️
Unconscious ✔️ +16
Ceremony ✔️
Home ✔️
Fabric ✔️ +18
Painful ✔️ +18
Sore ✔️
Bathtub ✔️ +18
Wild ✔️
Uncomfortable ✔️
Please You ✔️
Bouncing ✔️
Queen ✔️
Relax ✔️
The End

Heat ✔️

1.3K 56 15
By MinYeorum

"Please, please Alpha, I need to come ,I need more, I need you." He spoke after a few minutes with my tongue working his perfect length. I was holding him firmly by the base so he wouldn't come while two fingers fit perfectly inside him.

"How about another finger?" I asked after popping his shaft out of my mouth as he whimpered trying to create more friction by moving to meet my fingers.

"Yes, please, please." He spoke almost whispering in a hoarse voice and tightening around my fingers, making my wolf almost take control and knot my perfect mate.

I'm so hard that it's starting to hurt, but I can't go too far, it wouldn't be fair since we agreed on a time split, right? I thought, trying to convince myself that I could deal with it with a cold shower and decided to make my sweet mate happy.

His cock was dark red, pulsing in my hand, and I could see that he was on edge so I decided to allow him to have the relief that he was so in need. As soon as I put him in my mouth again I thrusted another finger inside him, loosening the grip around his base, making him come immediately. His legs were shaking, while he was bucking his hips. And I could somehow feel how intense was his orgasm and how good I had made him feel. 

He kept moaning my name as he whimpered, probably because of my mouth that was still around him, and my fingers deep inside as far as it could reach. I'm addicted to his taste and maybe I wanted to make him come a few more times before going to take care of Kookie, but before he got completely hard again I stopped my assault, on my beautiful mate.

"Are you okay Tae?" I asked getting up. And after covering him with a blanket and giving him a kiss on the forehead as he yawned I turned off the lights.

"I'm fine, but can't we all sleep together again today? I know today is Jungkook's day with you, but maybe by the time everyone actually goes to sleep we could be together like always.."he asked me, making me smile.

"Of course Tae, I didn't intend to sleep without you guys around me, and I know you also feel the need to be close to each other, I just need to figure out how exactly are we going to resolve this "sleep all together" situation. Anyway, I'll be right back." 

I replied and left the room intending to check on Jungkook before talking to the others about the arrangements we will make so that we can sleep in a real bed. I was about to enter Jungkook's room when the door opened.

-  Kookie, why are you up,where are you going?

 "I was trying ... trying to go down there but I'm ..." He started to talk but stopped holding tightly to the door with his face completely flushed and avoiding looking directly at me.

- "He's in pain, isn't it obvious? maybe we haven't been as gentle with our baby omega as we should have been." My Wolf spoke, making me notice the way he was shifting his body weight from foot to foot, not seeming to find a comfortable position.

"What do you need? Are you thirsty or hungry?What do you want to eat, cookies with banana milk?" As soon as I finished my question he blushed even more and finally looked me in the eye.

"What ?" He asked, looking anxious and the smell of his arousal made me confused.

"I asked if you want me to -  I started to repeat my question but he cut me off getting a little closer to me.

-   I - I understand your question mistress.

"Then what do you wanna eat my little omega? " I asked, holding him by the waist, closing the distance between the two of us, feeling even more affected than before by the smell he was giving off.

"This."He said touching the tent that had been formed too long under the dress I am wearing, making me moan in both pain and pleasure.

-  So that's what you're hungry for huh?!

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I woke up I felt my body hot, and my head was light, is it that I'm sick?

- "We don't get sick idiot, of course we are in heat, in fact it started last night." My wolf replied, with his usual sweetness, making me get up a little faster, completely forgetting that last night we decided to sleep together. Y/N said that today she would solve this problem, since apparently none of us can sleep away from each other anymore.

"What are you doing Joon? You smell funny .." Jin spoke waking up, while I tried to leave the room without waking the others.

"I need a shower, we'll talk later." I said leaving as fast as possible ,going straight to the bathroom. I really need a cold shower.

As soon as I felt the cold water in my body, the relief was so great that I finally managed to think more objectively about what was happening. Of course it had to be me first, it couldn't be Hoseok or Jin, of course not, I'm the lucky one.

"It's simple to solve, just let our mate knot us and you'll feel good, and the heat will be much smoother, I don't know why you're so reluctant, I need it and so do you, and you know that cold water won't help you for long".

"You know exactly what the problem is, I can't be a good beta and fight for my Alpha whenever my pack needs me wile I'm carrying puppies. Or at the very least be afraid eveytime I'm out there with the possibility of beening preg and hurt my baby".

I replied but got no response, instead I felt a new wave of heat making my legs go weak, and my body felt like it was on fire leaving me desperate for the relief that I didn't know if I was ready to have.

Y/N's POV

"I really wish I could spend the day here with you, but we need to leave." I spoke giving a kiss to Jungkook and Taehyung, who were each on one of my sides.

- But I don't want to go ...Can't we place an order online?

- You don't have to go, you can stay with Jin and Hobi, but unfortunately I need to get up, I'm sure Jimin is already waiting for me and Yoongi hates to wait. Besides, I want to test the mattress options they have there, it needs to be comfortable and resistant enough. You can't have this experience online.

"Then I..I'm going too." Taehyung replied, already running towards his room.

"What about you baby boy, haven't you changed your mind?" I asked Jungkook who remained in the same position." I don't know if I could walk a lot, I'm still a little ... feeling kinda ..."

"Sore" Jimin said entering the room and making Jungkook blush even more, while I tried not to laugh.

- I'm sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to make you sore.I said stroking his back, trying not to show how pleased my wolf was by this.

- It's okay Mi-Alpha, it's not that bad...

" Ooooh come on Kookie, I'm sure you loved it, I can't wait to be knotted too. And you can call her whatever you want, we kind of heard some things last night ...You weren't too worried about blocking your thoughts, but it's okay, we all have our kinks or fetishes, whatever.But now I need to take your Mistress, we have shopping to do." Jimin responded winking at Jungkook, making my poor little mate hide his face from embarrassment.

"Stop being mean to him Jimin, and Kookie, don't be ashamed of anything, I love you , and you can call me the way you feel more comfortable with." I replied removing his hands that were covering his face, now even redder than before, and gave him a peck.

"Don't take too long Mistress, I'll miss you." he replied hiding himself under the covers again, while Jimin and I tried to contain our laughter.

- I don't know, I couldn't see him before we left, but he said he was fine, just sleepy and that he was going to sleep some more.

"How strange, he doesn't sleep much during the day." Yoongi spoke, speeding up a little more, seeming to feel the same urgency as me to get home soon.

"Maybe he didn't sleep well at night, after all we slept on a sofa, as comfortable as it is ,it's still a sofa." Taehyung replied leaving me a little less worried, but I was feeling that something was wrong. It was like he needed me.

" We're here." Jimin spoke, drawing my attention.

As soon as we entered the store I noticed that everyone who worked there were wolves, except for two salespeople who smelled like fairy. The boys were feeling pretty comfortable since most of them were omegas and the only two alphas in the store were from our pack.

All the omegas and the two alphas as soon as they saw us greeted us bowing a little, making me a little uncomfortable, I don't know if I'm going to get used to all this show of respect anytime soon, I'm not the alpha of the pack yet, I don't understand why they are acting like this."They can feel your power" My wolf answered me, reminding me exactly what power she was referring to.

"Alpha, what a surprise, I didn't imagine that we would see you so soon, how can I help you?" Taeyeon one of the alphas, and the one I least wanted to approach my mates at the moment asked me. "Was it my impression or did I hear sarcasm?" My wolf asked, getting agitated by the way she spoke, and perhaps by the way she looked at my mates too.

"You don't have to call me like that, I'm not the Alpha yet, but I'm having a little problem with our bed." I replied, trying to ignore both my wolf and Taeyeon checking on my mates.

"Ah, I can imagine the reason, please follow me, let's see the models we have and then we talk about the size and values." As soon as we approached the beds that were arranged around the store , Jimin and Taehyung went towards one while Yoongi stood beside me just watching them.

"Go ahead and try it, I'll stick with the one you like best." I spoke to him, and immediately he waved and went towards the nearest mattress pushing it with his hand, unlike Jimin and Taehyung who had already thrown themselves in two different beds, making me laugh.Yoongi finally shrunk his favorite mattress, and I was approaching the guys when Jimin tried to climb onto the bed Yoongi chose, but the bed was a little too high for him.

"Oh my, you are so cute, here let me help you." Taeyeon spoke with her hands inches from him, while Jimin froze, not even seeming to breathe, reminding me immediately of when those motherfuckers dared to touch him.Adding the memory to the situation and feeling my mate's anguish, before I could stop myself I growled so loudly that everyone inside the store looked in our direction.

And in the blink of an eye I was in front of her, holding her tight by the neck. It was possible to feel the tension of everyone around me, and in a strange way I could feel they fear, admiration and the excitement of my mates. I was about to break her neck for trying to touch one of my mates when I felt Jimin hugging me, asking me not to hurt her.

"I need you now, can you please hug me?" he asked me for our link, and of course I would never deny what my mate needs.

As soon as I released her neck she pulled away, taking a deep breath and exposing her neck in submission, calming down a little the desire I was feeling to take each finger from her hands one by one, for trying to touch what does not belong to her.

"I'm sorry Alpha, Lunas, I had no bad intentions."

Taeyeon said bowing and I managed to notice that she was not lying when she apologized, and I have to admit that if they weren't my mates, I would have wanted them too, but I can't allow her, nor anyone, to touch what belongs to me, especially without their permission. Without answering I moved towards Tae and Yoongs and after helping jimin to lie down comfortably on the bed I sat down next to them.

- So this is the chosen one?

"Hell yeah, it's the best bed I've ever laid in my life.Yoongi has a good taste." Tae replied, looking like he wanted to relieve the tension that was filling the whole store, and as soon as Yoongi approached me and tried to climb up, having the same difficulty that Jimin, I couldn't help laughing and just like that all the tension that still lingered in the air dissipated.

"I was terrified when I realized that she was about to touch me, she has a familiar smell, but maybe because she is also alpha and so tall and strong I freaked out." Jimin spoke up, trying to look like he wasn't bothered by the situation anymore and failing miserably.

"And as soon as our alpha got all possessive you got so excited that the mattress will smell like your slick for years." Taehyung spoke as he drove towards the convenience store, making me and Yoongi laugh, while Jimin blushed avoiding to look in my direction.

After buying half the store and a lot of teasing by my three mates, in a contest of who got more horny with my growl and display of possessiveness and strength, we finally went home.all the way until we got home my wolf was agitated and sensitive my instincts told me that something was " wrong".

I was almost relieved to finally get home, but as soon as I started to pick up the bags that seemed heavier from the trunk Hoseok came running towards me making me distressed again.

"Thank goddes alpha, you finally arrived, I thought you were going to be out all day." Hobi spoke, looking relieved, as he tried to take the bags from my hand.

- What's the problem sunshine? Did you miss me this much? These are heavy, there are others in the trunk.

"No, I mean yes, I missed you, but Namjoon needs you more than this bags." Without waiting for answers I handed over the bags and as soon as I approached the stairs I understood exactly the reason for my distress. Namjoon heat started, probably before we left early, which is why my wolf was so sensitive.

"He's blocking us, I couldn't tell what was going on because he blocked us completely. Our mate is really strong, that would be impossible if he weren't really powerful". My wolf spoke, in a mixture of concern and pride, but the only thing that mattered to me was not losing control.

I knew exactly how their heat would affect me, but I would never be prepared for it. The smell was making me want to eat every bit of him and possess his body and spirit, knot him until I couldn't produce even a drop anymore.

And something inside me said that it still wouldn't be enough. But my rational side, which was minimal now, was telling me that I needed to be careful and respect our mate's limits.I was standing in front of my bedroom door trying to maintain as much control as possible when I finally decided that I would be able to approach him without totally losing my senses. 

But Damn, I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...
452K 26.4K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
1.5M 59.7K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
176K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...