The Special Pokèvendture of S...

Autorstwa PokeAuthorFan

In the world of Pokémon, there are many types of different creatures living alongside humans. A group going b... Więcej

~2~ Logan's Ace ~2~
~3~ Thomas' Ace ~3~
~4~ Janus' Ace ~4~
~5~ Roman's Ace ~5~
~6~ Remus' Ace ~6~
~7~ Patton's Ace ~7~
~8~ Virgil's Ace ~8~

~1~

168 4 0
Autorstwa PokeAuthorFan

"Remus!" one could hear being screamed by multiple boys deep in a forest.

Inside the forest a group of 7 had set down a camp with 4 tents, but one of them was on fire.

3 of the boys and their pokemon was doing their best to put out the burning tent while three others chased after the last one who ran around laughing hysterically.

"Remus, get back here right now!" yelled the one dressed in yellow, black and a top hat.

"Why would I?!" laughed Remus who was the one dressed in mostly dark green and black. "You're just going to poison me with your snake, Janus!"

"Not just him!" yelled the one dressed in purple.

"Virgil, I got a plan" said the last one chasing after Remus.

"And what's that, Thomas?" asked Virgil slowing down to jog next to him while Janus continued to chase after Remus.

Thomas whispered the plan to Virgil who gave out a grin nodding.

Virgil stopped and pulled out a pokeball and nodded to Thomas who nodded back then sped up to inform Janus.

Remus didn't know anything that was happening behind him as he was to busy laughing hysterically and running away from the others.

Thomas was soon able to catch up with Janus.

"Janus!" called Thomas making him stop.

"What?" he asked and turned around. "We still need to catch him!"

"We got a plan" grinned Thomas. "Follow me"

Janus studied him for a second until he understood and grinned back.

The two swiftly and quietly ran behind some bushes without Remus noticing.

Not to long after Remus had noticed that something wasn't right and looked over his shoulders.

"What...?" he asked outloud. "Where is everyone?"

Everything was quiet as Remus looked around for anyone.

"Guys?!" he called out.

Suddenly all the trees and bushes started to violently rustle.

"Very funny guys!" yelled Remus and walked over to a bush. "You're not scaring me like that-"

He looked behind the bush, but there was nothing behind it. He looked around, but no one.

"What?" he asked confused.

Suddenly the surroundings started to darken intil it looked like a void around him.

"Uuh~!" oohed Remus. "I love the dark!"

Three floating lights then appeared not to far infront of him in the darkness.

"Oh~!" beamed Remus. "Floating flames! Gimme, gimme!"

He ran towards the flames, but they seemed to get farther and farther away as he went towards them.

"No, don't leave!" yelled Remus trying to reach them. "I want to play with the floating flames!"

The flames completly vanished making Remus stop and look around.

"Awe..." pouted Remus disappointed. "I wanted to play with the flames..."

He turned around and was suddenly touching the nose of a dragon looking face.

It was a Drampa staring right at him.

"Oh, hello there" said Remus. "You wanted to play with the flames too?"

The Drampa seemed to sweatdrop, and if he had listened carefully he could here someone facepalm from nearby.

A light was then shone behind him.

Remus yelped as he felt something grab him from behind and held him up.

He looked down and saw a Drapion was holding him.

"Oh-oh..." said Remus recognizing the pokemon.

The darkness started to vanish and it grew to the natural lighting showing that the others were standing around them.

"Um... hi...?" said Remus and gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Of course he wouldn't get scared" said Virgil.

"But the plan was a successful" said Thomas. "Just not how I planned..."

"At least we caught him" said the one dark blue and who had glasses.

"Patton, calm down..." said the red one to the light blue shivering person.

"Is it over?" asked Patton turning to the dark blue clothed one. "Is it over Logan...?"

"Yes, it is Patton" sighed Logan. "Roman, did you finish with the tent?"

"Got rid of it" nodded Roman who was the red one.

"Sorry, Popstar" said Virgil. "But you don't need to be afraid anymore"

A Trevenant and Chandelure then came out from behind the bushes and went over to Virgil.

"Good job, you guys" nodded Virgil to them.

"Trevenant!"

"Chandelure!" beamed the two of them happy.

"Doesn't seem like your Ghost type tricks works on Remus" said Roman.

"Yeah, of course" said Virgil and returned his pokemon. "It is Remus we're talking about. He just lit one of our tents on fire. Again!"

"That is like the fifth time this month, Remus" sighed Thomas and returned his Drampa.

Janus sighed and gave a nod to Drapion who nodded back and dropped Remus.

"Ow~" he said as he landed on the ground.

"Don't make us use Toxic on you" said Janus to him.

"That would be delightful~" beamed Remus.

"Omg...!" said Virgil throwing his arms up, giving up.

"Now we need to buy another new tent at the next town..." sighed Logan annoyed.

"At least we got the money for it!" said Patton.

"Yeah" nodded Roman. "Who knows how broke we would be if not..."

"Especially with Remus here" said Janus.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"Well, I'll start on making dinner now" said Patton.

"Alright" nodded the others.

"I'll take care of Remus" said Janus and grabbed the scuff of Remus' clothes dragging him behind him as he went while Remus squealed in excitment.

The others sighed at them and turned to eachother.

"So how do we divide the tents now?" asked Roman.

"We got three tents, so we can divide after our teams" said Logan.

"So Light Sides, Dark Sides and Neutral?" asked Roman.

"There is no way I am going to sleep in the same tent as Remus again!" said Virgil. "I'll just sleep outside again"

"No you're not!" yelled Patton from afar while making the food. "You are not sleeping outside, mister!"

"I agree with Patton" said Logan.

"Yeah, last time you got really sick" said Thomas.

"You wouldn't even tell us about it" said Roman. "And we had to force you to stop to get rested"

"That was only that time" scuffed Virgil.

"Was it now?" asked Logan as everyone started to remember the times Virgil had got hurt, sick or something else while sleeping outside.

"Alright, fine!" said Virgil. "But I'm still not staying in the same tent as Remus!"

"You can sleep in my tent" said Thomas. "You are somewhat part of the Neutrals and I don't mind"

"Thanks, Janus is the only one who can survive with Remus" sighed Virgil in relief. "We need to get Remus a fire proof tent... If that exists..."

"Agreed" nodded the others.

"Why did his ace have to be a Bug-Fire type?" sighed Thomas.

"He met Sizzlipede when we were little and they grew real close together" said Roman. "Closer then our Scythers"

"Yeah..." said Virgil. "You did say that your parents each gave you your own Scyther when you were little"

"Yeah" nodded Roman.

"You are a Steel type trainer while Remus is a Bug type trainer, so it was perfect when they evolved" said Thomas.

"That was very coincidental" nodded Logan.

"Didn't we all become the type of trainer from our first pokemon?" asked Roman.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, we all did" nodded Thomas.

"How about we all take a turn to tell how we met our first pokemon?" asked Roman excited.

"That sounds great!" beamed Thomas.

"Indeed, intruging" nodded Logan.

Virgil flinched a little at the thought.

"You okay, Virge?" asked Thomas concerned.

"I'm fine" he sighed. "It just gave some unpleasant memories, but I am truely grateful for that time"

"Did something happen?" asked Logan.

"Yeah, but I'll tell later" said Virgil.

"Then it's decided!" yelled Roman.

"What is?" asked Janus when he and a down looking  Remus came back.

"We will all take a turn to tell everyone how we met our first pokemon to become the trainer we are today!" said Thomas.

"Really?!" they heard Patton squeal from by the camp. "Oh, and dinner's ready by the way!"

"Alright!" yelled the others and went over to the camp and sat down.

"So how do we do it?" asked Virgil.

"We can draw sticks to see who goes first" said Thomas.

"First we need to eat dinner" said Logan. "We can do it afterwards"

"Fine" pouted Roman.

They all began to eat their dinner like normal.

"Can I-" began Remus.

"No!" yelled everyone and glared at him.

"But I-"

"No!"

Remus gave out a sad sigh and began to slowly eat his food.

A normal dinner at a camp they set down.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.2K 1.7K 18
--------------------------------- You were sent to the dark side to retrieve Virgil But- Neither him or you want to leave. Not anymore.
121K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...
3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...