The Black Death (Op reader x...

By 21Katerasaur

Y/N L/N, the dragon of Death and brother of Great Red, otherwise known as the Black Death. After killing the... More

Bio
Za Harem
Conquest of the soul
The Seeds of War
Meeting and Greeting
Day 2 in the Sitri Mansion
Day 1 out of the Sitri Mansion

Horror's beginnings

5.7K 79 49
By 21Katerasaur

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dimensional gap

Y/N: "Red! Help me!"

You scream out of your lungs as you continue running from Ophis.

Ophis: *emotionessly* "You can't run forever."

Y/N: "What really do you want from me?"

Ophis: "Be my mate."

She catches up, knocks you down and climbs on you.

Ophis: "Be my mate."

Great Red/Red: "All right, all right. That's enough."

Red picks Ophis up with his claws and you stand back up.

Y/N: "Whew, thanks for the save, Red."

Red: "No problem, Nii-san"

Ophis: "Put me down, Red-baka."

Red: "Are you sure you've calmed down?"

Ophis: ".....yes."

Y/N: "Suspicious, I'll let it pass."

Red puts Ophis down but as soon as he does so, Ophis continues chasing you.

Y/N: "Gahhh! I knew it."

10 minutes later

Everyone is currently chilling, well, everyone except you.

Y/N: "Ummm, Ophis-chan, could you stop staring at me?"

Ophis: "No."

Y/N: "This is why I don't stay in my human form. Aaaanyways, Red, is there anything interesting going on right now?"

Red: "Hmm, there IS a war currently going on."

Y/N: "That IS interesting. Could you explain?"

Red: "The war is being fought by three factions; Angels, fallen angels and devils. Each faction is fighting each other."

Y/N: "Why are they fighting though?"

Red: "I'm not sure why. Probably for power."

Y/N: "Which faction is losing?"

Red: "Actually, each faction has suffered heavy casualities and the war has gone into ceasefire. Two dragons have used this to their advantage to have a duel."

Y/N: "Dragons? Which ones and how strong?"

Red: "Albion and Ddraig, the Twin Heavenly dragons."

Y/N: "Never heard of them."

Red: "That's because you don't listen."

Y/N: "Fair enough. So, why are they fighting?"

Red: "They're fighting to see which is the more superior. Unfortunately, they have brought their fight to the human realm, causing non-supernatural casualities."

Your wings tense up and this doesn't go unnoticed by the two other dragons.

Ophis: "Why do you care so much for the humans? They do not deserve your recognition."

Y/N: "I just don't like how every supernatural being sees humans as lowly beings. I believe that those who are weak should be protected by the strong. I don't approve of discrimination, be it race, class or power."

Red: "You're really a big softie, aren't you?"

Y/N: "You're an even bigger softie. Don't you agree, Ophis?

Ophis: "He's also a bigger idiot."

Red: "Hey! Say that again and I'll drop you."

Y/N: "Wait, the dragons are still fighting?"

Red: "Yes, they're currently fighting in the underworld."

Ophis, who is riding on your back, moves towards your face.

Ophis: "You're going to interfere, aren't you?"

Y/N: "Are you going to stop me?"

Ophis: "I just want to know when you're coming back."

Y/N: "I won't take too long."

You pick her up and put her down on the floor.

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to come back, I promise."

You pat her head as she pouts.

Ophis: "If you don't come back, I'll get you myself."

Red: "In short, when she finds you, she rapes you."

Y/N: "Red, just shut up. I don't want to think about that. Anyways, I'll be going now. Bye!"

Red: "Bye, Nii-san."

Ophis: "Shut up, Red."

Red: "What's your problem with me?"

Ophis: "Nothing."

You chuckle at their antics as you open up a portal in the Dimensional Gap and enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes and see that you're in a forest.

'So this is the familiar forest. It's just as dark as I thought it to be.'

You close your eyes so that you can sense the energy.

'So the dragons ARE here. Wait, i can sense Holy energy, devil energy too. They must have chosen to work together to defeat the Twin Dragons. They might kill the dragons ahead of me. Hmm, how is there also dark energy here? I should check it first.'

You start walking towards the area where you sensed the dark energy.

(Mini-Timeskip brought to you by KING CRIMSON!)

After walking for a while, you arrive at a small church. Opening the door, you enter the dusty and abandoned church. 

???: "AAAAHHHH!!!"

Y/N: "A scream? It came from downstairs. Bone Guard!"

Your hand is covered in bone and a skeletal hand forms out of yours. You form a fist and smash the ground. You quickly dig through the rubble and find a young boy with a purple sword in hand.

'He's passed out. I should take him somewhere safe and leave this sword here."

You carry him on your back and exit the church. After walking for a while, you come across a small cave. You come inside and create a small bone bed. After laying him down, you notice the glowing sword beside him.

'Weird, thought I left it in the church. This means this is a cursed sword. I can sense the power of Excalibur in it, just dark and different.'

???: "Who dares to enter my cave?"

Y/N: "Hello, who's there?"

???: "How dare you address me like that, lowly being?"

A small silver-colored dragon crawls out of the shadows.

Y/N: "And who are you?"

???: "Hmph, you should learn superiority, filthy human. I am known as Tiamat, the dragon goddess and Silver Queen."

Y/N: "Never heard of you."

Tiamat: "Nor have I heard of you."

Y/N: "Sure you haven't? Name's Y/N L/N, brother of Great Red."

Tiamat: "Hahahahahaha, I haven't had a good laugh in years. You? The brother of Great Red? I don't even sense any draconic sense in you."

Y/N: "Oh, I forgot about that."

Tiamat: *still giggling* "W-what do you mean?"

Y/N: "Aura Release."

Your whole aura overflows from your body and hits Tiamat like a wave. Her arms give way and she falls to the ground.

Tiamat: "S-such power! You're really Great Red's brother?"

Y/N: "I didn't stutter, did I? Did I also mention that I don't like people who think thy're superior? It just happens that you're one of them. Wave Roar!"

The ground starts cracking as Tiamat is further crushed to the ground. Suddenly, the pressure is relieved and Tiamat gets up.

Tiamat: "W-why did you not kill me? I insulted you and even laughed at you. I deserve death."

Y/N: "As much as I hate people who think they're superior, I believe some people deserve second chances. I sensed that you actually had a good heart, so I freed you. Though you act superior, you chose to be humble and stay in a small humble cave, rather than a cave full of riches. That is why I chose to save you."

A cloud appears around her and it disappears, showing a cute girl in rather revealing clothes.

Y/N: "So you also have a human form. I must say, you are incredibly beautiful."

Tiamat: "T-thank you master."

Y/N: "Master? When did that happen?"

Tiamat: "Well, I am also a familiar and I have chosen you as my master. Do you accept?" 

Y/N: "Are you sure you want me as your master? I wouldn't want to disappoint a beauty like you."

Tiamat: *Blushing* "Thank you. Also, I'm sure I want you as my master."

Y/N: "Ummm, I guess if you want to."

Tiamat: "For the ritual, you have to kiss me for three minutes."

Y/N: "What?! Not that I wouldn't mind, but Red told me that familiar contracts are created with a recitation."

Tiamat: *pouts* "Mou, you're no fun master."

Y/N: "Hehe, but you're quite bold aren't you."

Tiamat: "It is my pride as a dragon that pushes me to impress others."

Y/N: "Can't disagree with that. Anyways, I Y/N L/N, choose you, Tiamat, as my familiar. To serve me with honor and dignity and to follow every command I make. Do you accept?"

Tiamat takes a knee and answers; "I consider all the conditions and I accept."

A glowing circle appears above her head and a dark magic circle forms on her nape.

Tiamat: "Thank you master."

Y/N: "No need to thank me. Also, please just call me Y/N."

Tiamat: "Yes mas-, Y/N."

Unsurprisingly, all this noise woke someone up.

Senri: "Huh? Where am I?"

Tiamat: *whispers* "Y/N, who is this? I sense no magical energy from him. Could he also be a dragon?"

Y/N: *whispers* "Actually, he's a human I found in an abandoned church. There was a cursed sword in his hands. It was like Excalibur but just corrupted."

Senri: "Hello?"

As Senri looks around, his eyes land on you and Tiamat.

Senri: "Woah, you're handsome and you're beautiful. Are you gods?"

Tiamat: "Ye-"

Y/N: "No."

Senri: "Umm, so who are you two and where am I?"

Y/N: "We're dragons and you're in hell."

Senri: *shocked* "Wh-what?"

You're suddenly hit on the head.

Y/N: "Ouch!"

Tiamat: "Don't just throw it at him like that. He might go into shock. Little boy, do you believe in the supernatural?"

Senri: "Wh-what kind of supernatural? Vampires and Werewolves?"

Tiamat: "More of the Christian Bible type of supernatural."

Senri: "Do you mean Angels and Devils? I-I guess I do."

Y/N: "Well, Angels and devils do exist."

You're again bonked on the head.

Y/N: "Owie!"

Tiamat: "Just let me handle this. Little boy, Angels, Fallen angels and Devils do exist. This man here found you in one of the forests in the Underworld. Could you tell us how you got there?"

Senri: "O-ok, I guess I'll start at the beginning. I was a bit of a lonely boy in school. I was always being bullied."

This causes you to be interested and you listen in.

Y/N: "How so?"

Senri: "Well, I always liked baking, so on the first day of class, I baked a bunch of snacks for my classmates. During lunch break, I started giving them out when I was approached by some bullies. I thought they wanted some so I handed them some. They got the snacks but they suddenly threw them at my face. They took all of my snacks and threw them at the ground. As I tried to pick them up, they knocked me down and started kicking me. I thought someone would try to help but everyone just laughed at me, even the teachers."

Y/N: "Damn, what happened after that?"

Your head is hit for the third time.

Tiamat: *whispers* "Be sensitive."

Senri: "After that incident, people started calling me the Bread bitch and I was always teased. But last week, the cool kids invited me to join them in exploring this creepy forest near our school. We entered the forest and they let me go ahead. I was so excited because I thought they were finally being nice to me. I found a small hole and I called to them when I was suddenly pushed inside the whole. They told me to just die and started burying me with dirt."

Senri starts tearing up so Tiamat pats his back.

Senri: *sniff* "I was really angry but I couldn't breathe. I think I passed out and by the time I woke up, I was in another forest. I found a small church and went inside. I also found a small opening and there was a sword inside. I broke the chains holding the sword and I picked it up. I was examining it when I suddenly felt dizzy."

Senri starts downright crying and Tiamat lets him cry into her shoulder.

'This kid has also suffered because of others who think they're superior. Maybe I could help him find recompensation.'

Y/N: "Hey kid, can I ask you a question?"

Senri: *sniff*"I-I guess s-so."

Y/N: "Do you want revenge?"

Senri: "R-revenge? On the bullies?"

Y/N: "Not exactly those bullies, but people who are like them. People who like others to suffer. People who think they're supeior. Tell me, don't you hate people like that? Don't you hate people who would kill for their own satisfaction?"

Senri: "Y-yes."

Y/N: "Do you want to teach these people a lesson?"

Senri: "Yes."

Y/N: "DO YOU WANT TO HURT THEM LIKE THEY'VE HURT YOU?"

Senri: "YES!"

Y/N: "Then join me, as my first horseman."

You reach out your hand to the enraged child. He confidently takes your hand and stands up.

Y/N: "Then welcome, the first horseman of the apocalypse, the horseman of Famine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed. You're all open to critique.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 4.1K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
62.2K 844 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
47.9K 753 31
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
207K 2.7K 19
Koneko leaves the peerage on a certain day, every month. No one knows why. So one day, they follow her and spot her and Kuroka. Before they could do...