Book one the Bella Rosen ser...

By LisaMurphy909

Bella Rosen a girl who's whole life has been spent trying to please her father and prove that she is capable... More

Chapter 1 The mission
Chapter 2 The Reunion
Chapter 3 The confrontation
Chapter four The Apology
Chapter 5 The Date
Chapter 6 The Job offer
Chapter 8 The ball
Chapter 9 FINALLY!
Chapter 10 Travis back story
Chapter 11 A conversation that is long overdue
Chapter 12 The blow up
Chapter 13 When Cindy finally lays down the law
Chapter 14 Heartbreak of the worst kind
Chapter 15 The proposal
Chapter 16 The plan
Chapter 17 Father's apology
Chapter 18 The negotiation
Chapter 19 The wedding
Chapter 20 Surprise!
Chapter 21 First Christmas
Chapter 22 Christmas Day

Chapter 7 The shopping trip

4 2 0
By LisaMurphy909

Finally after all that job drama I am sitting in Starbucks sipping my caramel latte filling in time while I wait for Amber. It really is confusing to be in my head these days so I decided to take advantage of the quiet and start making a list of what I need to get today.

· Sexy ball gown

· Shoes

· Sexy underwear

· Work clothes

· New makeup

The list making stops when Amber flops into the seat across from me.

"Hey Bella how are you?"

I can't help but smile this girl is powered by sunshine.

"Hey Amber, yeah I am great. I have so much news to catch you up on. "

I fill her in about everything the ball, Jasper, the job and my father. She just stares at me with her month hanging open.

"God Bella! I don't see you for a couple of month and everything changes. Know that I am here to help. First things first let's finish our coffees and off to Victoria's secret. Honey you are in desperate need of some sexy underwear to impress that hunk of a man." She giggles.

Today is going to be a long day, I can feel it already. Thank god I had the brains to order got an extra large coffee! Powered by caffeine and horniness nothing will stop me today!

Victoria Secrets I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the choices. There are just so many beautiful things. I seriously have no clue were to start. Amber is being super helpful and has already pulled about twenty things for me to try on. I can't help but laugh.

"Amber I think that's enough for now. Let's head to the changing rooms."

Arms overflowing we head to the back of the store. Amber sits outside the change room chatting away while I look at the underwear she has selected. Crutchless panties! Seriously?

The need to stir up my friend is quickly replaced by checking on her availability for the ball.

"Hey Amber. You come to the ball on Saturday with me and Jasper?"

"Sure why not? Is it possible Jasper has a friend who can be my date? I seriously don't want to be a third wheel all night."

I open the change room curtain and I am greeted by her pouting followed by the usual giggles.

"I'll ask him. I am sure he could find someone."

Flashing her pearly whites she starts to give me some lip but is interrupted by my ringing phone. Jasper is video calling me!!! I start to panic. I am half dressed and this isn't how I wanted him to see this outfit.

Amber who can't stand unanswered phones calls out.

"Hey Bella why aren't you answering that?"

"It's Jasper and a video call and I'm in a corset and thong! That's why!"

Throwing open the curtain Amber joins me in the confined space. I am really feeling panicked now! Clearly she is cooking up something.

Amber on the other hand seems to be having the best time can't control her laughing "Answer it Bella, this is perfect. You wanted to seduce the guy. This is the perfect opportunity to start teasing him! Give him a little taste of what's on offer."

"I can't do that!"

Amber snatches the phone out of my hand and answers it.

"Hey Jasper, remember me? It's Amber Bella's Bestie."

"Amber; Hi, how are you? Where's Bella is she ok?"

Jasper is looking all shades of concerned and I have to say he looks too damn cute and hotter than usual. That is probably because I have spent the best part of this shopping trip imagining what he is going to do to me when he unwraps this present.

Amber laughs "Bella is fine. We are in Victoria Secrets. She is in the changing room and too shy to answer, so I did!"

Clearly just hearing where I am was enough to raise his blood pressure.

Jasper's face flushes as he squirms in his leather office chair

Clearing his throat his voice is noticeably deeper than when he started the call.

"Oh, ok can you get her to call me when she is finished than? I just wanted to see how she was."

Amber giggles again "I'd say she is doing pretty well wouldn't you agree?"

Quickly sweeping the phone over my corset encased torso.

I grab the phone off Amber.

"Hey Jasper sorry Amber went rogue." I smile at him.

Amber mumbles "you can thank me later!"

Poking her tongue out as she backs out of the change room giving us privacy.

"It's ok Bella I just wanted to check up on you and see if you are ok after our call earlier."

His response has made me feel a little braver than before and more than a little naughty. I feel like having some fun.

I smile in response keeping the camera focused in such a way that the lace at the top of the corset was included in the shot. The whale boned structure pushing my breasts up so they seductively peep over the top. Just enough cleavage to make the man sweat. Poor Jasper is looking extremely tortured right now and keeps adjusting him pants.

I angle the camera so he can now access a rear view via the reflection in the change room mirror. Suddenly the thong seems like a very good idea.

"I'm great Jasper, thanks again for the opportunity to work with you. You have no idea how much I appreciate it." I adjust my stance parting my legs ever so slightly.

I bite my lip.

"Jasper baby are you ok? You are looking a little uncomfortable there."

"Bella you know exactly what you are doing. Don't play the innocent right now."

His discomfort fuels my confidence; I can see that he wants me and I'm liking the feeling. I cup my breast with one hand. I too am turned on but there is no way I am going to share that information. I'm having way too much fun.

"Jasper you can hardly see anything. It could be worse I could be naked".

This statement causes Jasper to take in a deep breath. I am seriously loving that I can get to the big bad playboy so worked up his reaction causes me to grow bolder.

"Maybe we need to do something about your problem Jasper?" I purr and wink.

Jasper groans and shifts again. The teasing has got the results I wanted he is extremely turned on right now.

"As much as this pains me to say this Bella this isn't the best time I have another meeting in five minutes. Baby I am sorry."

I pout causing Jasper to laugh

"I would give anything to bite that lip right now baby but I have to calm myself down before the meeting. Now behave and I'll see you later. Have fun with Amber"

I give him a sexy smirk "ok fine but you'll have to make it up to me later."

"Ok baby you can count on it!"

"Before you go do you have a friend who could be Amber date for Saturday? She doesn't want to be a third wheel the whole night."

Clearly relieved at the change of subject he looks thoughtful for a minute "I might have someone who will work I will text him and let you know. Ok I really have to go now baby. Now be good I love you."

Jaspers point of view

Shit what have I done! I hang up the video call quickly after I let slip I love you to Bella. That girl has seriously got me so turned around. I have no clue which way is up. Yeah I think I am starting to fall for her but am I in full blown love with her? I am not sure. I think a serious case of blue balls is affecting my brain. Who can think straight and that call certainly didn't make it any easier.

I have always been in love with Bella probably why I always teased her and gave her a hard time. The more I think about it the more I can't believe what an absolute fool I have been all these years! I have been trying to cover my feelings for Bella by sleeping around with other women. That worked well – NOT. All I have done is waste time when I could have been with the only woman who takes my breath away with just a smile. What is making it so much harder is half the time Bella has no freaking idea how sexy she is. No other woman affects me this way. I literally spend most of our date thinking of grannies in underwear so I don't embarrass her in public by walking around with a permanent woody. I want to be her lover, her protector, her forever. There is nothing that I don't like about her. The slightest thing and she blushes which is so damn cute. When she bites her lip when she thinking or trying to solve a problem it takes all myself control not to tell her "let me do that". I groan in frustration. This girl is really testing me. I am trying my best not to rush or pressure her into anything but if I have anymore cold showers things might start snapping off.

She deserves to be treated like a princess and different from the other women I have been with I am really feeling the pressure to be a better man for her. Bella has never put up with any crap from me because of that I want to be my best self for her. I just want to give her everything. I look into those big brown eyes and I am lost. Holy crap I am whipped by a sassy, sexy, smart mouth girl! I have wasted so much time.

Why the hell did I put up so much resistance in the first place when it came to the possibility of marrying Bella? Bella was always going to be the girl I married and had kids with one day. So why the hell did I run?

If I am honest here I probably did a little to piss her off because she is so damn cute when she is worked up but little. Being such a smart arse has backfired I am well and truly on the back foot. Who could have guessed how much Bella would change in the four years. Yeah I had updates from mum and dad about how good she was doing at school and I was proud as of my girl.

She may have left a girl but what she walked into my office that first day was pure woman! I damn near swallowed my damn tongue at the sight of her. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Bella has always been pretty even with braces and baby fat you could tell she was doing to grow into a stunning woman. Knowing that did nothing to prepare me for the reality. The day she walked into my office it took me awhile for my brain to register that this curvy knock out in front of me was my Bella girl. The instant I realised who it was I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life and I had to do anything I could to make it up to her. As soon as she spoke all the old feelings that I had been doing my absolute best to run away from came back in full force. I knew then I couldn't run away from this anymore. It was time. I had to man up, grow up Bella had to be mine.

Enough! I have a meeting to go to but first I need to keep my promise to Bella.

I quickly send a text to my best mate Rhys. I have known him since kindergarten, I would trust him with my life and that is why I am confident he is the perfect guy to be Amber's date. He is single at the moment so great timing.

Jasper: Hey mate what you up to Saturday night?-You up to going to a charity ball my mum is hosting?

Rhys: Ok what's the catch?

I respect this guy way too much to lie to him.

Jasper:" Well.... I am taking Bella. You remember Bella right? Uncle Brian's daughter. Her best friend Amber needs a date. I said I would see who I could find and thought of you instantly"

Rhys:"Yeah sure I'm in."

"Wait hang on! Bella? Do you mean the Bella chubby, pigtails and braces?"

Jasper: "Yeah that's the one. Trust me she is all grown up now. Bella is a freaking knock out! Wait till you see her she definitely grew up nice. We have been dating for three months and I have a serious case of blue balls."

Rhys: "lol- I can't wait to see her. If she is turning my bestie into a softie she must be amazing. Let me guess you are still head over heels in love with Bella or are you still in major denial or please tell me you have finally woken up."

Jasper: Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll see you Saturday -don't be late. I'll send you invite. Come to my place we can pick the girls up together."

Rhys: "FYI. I know you are totally avoiding answering my question but sure thing buddy see you then."

Now back to Bella!

He hung up before I could answer "wait did Jasper just say he loves me? OMG!"

I can't think about that now I have a whole day planned and I am behind schedule already. He actually said he loves me!

The rest of the day is spent with Amber going shop to shop, spending up a fortune; luckily my family can afford it. Getting everything I needed and more. We flop down on the couches at Starbucks after six hours of shopping, badly in need of coffee and food to refuel. Amber is looking a little smug. Ever since I got off the video call with Jasper she has been teasing me. Telling me how right she was about Jaspers' reaction to what I was wearing. I just roll my eyes. I will let her gloat because she was one hundred percent right. I have to give that to her she definitely knows how to drive men crazy and I also enjoyed driving that man crazy! Sipping our coffees and reflecting on the day I am impressed at how productive our day has been. Tomorrow is dedicated to a full beauty day nothing will be neglected. Everything will be getting the treatment hair, waxing, massages, facials and body wraps so we are going to bring our best pampered selves to the ball on Saturday night. We are leaving nothing to chance booking a makeup artist and hairdresser. They will come to the house to help us get ready. I even found the most perfect dress poor Jasper will not know what hit him. I just hope his mate comes through and can be a date for Amber. I don't want him to feel left out as my brother is still out of town and won't be coming - big shocker there. My brother always leaves me feeling that I don't really know him. I do wonder what he does when he disappears all the time. Hopefully one day he will tell me what his big secret is. I guess I have to be patient and trust he will come to me when the time is right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 8 8
A sudden tragedy changes the course of Isabella's life, forcing her to take stock of who and what's important, who and what's not and who exactly she...
458 2 52
"Falling in love with him was the best thing ever happened to me. But, will he love me till end?" "I travel across the world for my love. But he aban...
55 0 11
Miya struggled to come to terms with her lack of courage, and inability to speak what she truly felt. Usually it never caused much issue or grief for...
52.1K 1.5K 39
(Edited) Clair Matthews, an independent young woman not having a second thought about marriage or wanting any relationship is forcefully married to f...