𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

12.

47.9K 1K 521
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

My mood was ruined way too fucking early. At 5AM Martin called me and said that I am needed in the warehouse right now. Needless to say that I am pissed off and very irritable. 

I showered, did my routine and got dressed in black suit with black dress shirt, pairing it with black shoes made of leather. I put on the watch, which Camila gave me, fixed my band and sprayed my cologne on my neck before heading out. 

Of course, I went to my wife first. I do feel bad for waking her up this early, but I need to see her, otherwise I will be in extremely shitty mood for the rest of the day. 

I opened the door quietly and dogs woke up as it is only 5:30AM. I walked up to Cami, smiling at her adorable self. 

"Camila?"- I whispered and gently rubbed her back through silk covers. 

"Sólo 5 minutos más. 5 minutos y me levantaré."- spoke sleepily Cami. (Just 5 more minutes. 5 minutes and I will be up.)

I was fucking right: her voice sounds even better in Spanish - exceedingly sexy, velvety, pleasant and so mellifluous. 

I didn't understand what she said, but I can imagine possible meaning. Now, that also reminds me what I should do, but that's task for later.

"Bambina, woke up."- I said softly. Guess she reacts to nicknames faster than to her name; that's cute. 

Enchanting green eyes fluttered open just a little bit, scanning surrounding, but as soon as they landed on me, they opened and breathtaking smile formed on her rosy lips.

"Good morning, Leo."- spoke drowsily Camila and rolled on her side to face me. 

"Good morning, principessa. I am sorry that I woke you up so early. I wanted to see you before I go. There is emergency that requires my attention now."- I replied with soft smile. 

"Don't be sorry, Leo. I understand and I am very glad that you woke me up."- said Cami with dazzling smile that lightened up my mood. 

"I will try to see you throughout the day or call you."- I stated, getting wider smile in return.

"How about you concentrate on work and I will come to see, let's say, around lunch time?"- offered sweetly my wife and I grinned. 

"You are perfect."- I commented in gratitude. That will ease my day.

"So are you."- almost whispered Camila with dreamy smile. 

"I will text you later."- I said and kissed her forehead, remaining closely to her face. Cami looked at me with confusion.

"I am waiting for my kiss, bambina."- I stated seriously, but softly, earning adorable blush and small gasp. After seeing that I meant it, I got my kiss on the cheek and grinned. 

"That's my girl."- I spoke and rose on my feet. 

I didn't miss how her blush got more noticeable; that only proves how winsome she is. 

"Have great day, Leo."- said sincerely Camila as I walked to the door. 

"You too, principessa."- I wished her and left the room, letting her relax before she has to get up. 

I drank my coffee that Aaron made me, thanked him and got in the car before drove to work.

"What took you so long, dude? Usually you are here in 10 minutes and there you are, 20 minutes later."- whined Martin while drinking coffee. 

"I got my dose of happiness that was cut short by shit that went down, so do not push me."- I warned him coldly as we walked to the stocks. 

I am soft, caring and all of that only for Camila. The rest will have to deal with Capo. 

Her.

Leonardo coming to see me before work because he wanted to see me is absolutely priceless to me. 

My girl. Two small words made my day.

I am waiting for my kiss. Needless to say that it made my heart beat faster. Knowing that he actually wants me to kiss him, stopped my pondering about last night's action of mine. 

He is making it easier to feel for him certain way more and more with each day passing by.

I laid in bed til 7:15AM. I showered, did my routine, makeup and hair followed. I got dressed and sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist. I added elegant watch, fixed my locket and rings before taking my bag and heading downstairs. 

"Hello, Aaron."- I greeted my friend with bright smile. 

"Hello, Signora Russo."- chuckled Aaron and went to the living room with me

"It's beautiful."- I spoke in awe as I walked up to the table next to huge, white arm chair

Stunning bouquet, sweet treats and my favourite cinnamon latte are on the table, making my happiness turn into euphoria. 

"Happiness looks good on you, Signora Russo."- smiled widely Aaron and I blushed with shy, but cheerful smile.

I don't know about how it looks on me, but it definitely feels phenomenal. 

Aaron kept me company while I had my breakfast. After that, I went outside, spotting light grey Rolls Royce and 5 bodyguards waiting for me. 

We drove to the headquarters and arrived shortly. 

"Marcel!"- I chirped as soon as I saw bright blue hair in the hallway, a.k.a. the best advisor/fried/assistant in the world.

"Señora Russo!"- replied cheerfully Marcel. 

We talked; turns out Marcel is ready to start today, much to my luck. 

"Your office is ready for you. Mine is right next door to yours."- spoke Marcel while noting down something. 

I opened the door and eagerly examined my new office. 

As my eyes stopped at the coffee table between velvety sofas, I walked up to the cutest arranged I have ever seen.

"It's adorable."- I said in astonishment while crouching down to the level of the prettiest thing I have seen. 

Stunning bear made of red roses is paired along with lovely bouquet of red roses.

 I excitedly admired gifts and after a moment I noticed black matte card and red, velvety box. I picked the card up and grinned from joy. 

"Congratulations on new beginning, bambina. 

Yours Leo ."

The card said in his elegant, very neat, beautiful cursive handwriting and God, my heart fell deeper in that all too familiar warm feeling. The heart is the end just makes everything even more perfect. 

I opened the velvety box and spotted breathtaking silver bracelet with tasteful engraving that says "Russo". I instantly put it on and smiled at the sweetest gesture. 

I placed teddy-bear on my desk, finding him too cute to stay far from him. I got to work, attending 2 meetings about skin care line. We discussed ingredients and what smell should be noticeable: big no to perfume like scents and immediate yes to natural smells. I also set musts for the line: vegan, cruelty free and eco-friendly.

At 12:20AM I took my bag and went to the private lounge, where my bodyguards are relaxing, and informed them about us leaving for a while. I stopped by Leo's favourite restaurant to get him his favourite for lunch, along with black, sugar-free coffee. I got myself salad and orange juice. Then, we drove to warehouse. 

Him.

I know that Camila will settle in her new office today, so I sent her flowers and bracelet that has different purpose; basically, it has nothing to do with moving in. 

When I saw that bear, I knew that she will like that. I wish I could see her reaction to it, but  I fucking can't because of tons of work. 

I want to see Cami, I really want to hold her. Time is going by way too slowly for its own good. 

"Then fucking search for him. He was responsible for keeping an eye on the shipment, so he is going to bear the consequences."- I stated angrily before leaving the stocks. 

"Idioti."- I sighed as I entered the main room. (Idiots.)

Whispers started among people, especially men, making me look around. 

Sinfully gorgeous, criminally sexy and cazzo, all mine. 

Black pants hug those never-ending, slim legs, delicate and impeccable hips remarkably well. I am certain that her toned, round, firm ass looks just as incredible and fetching. Belt compliments her slender and tiny waist. Lacy, black top displays just enough, creating dry feeling in my throat. Black jacket matches the look, giving it nice touch. Matching, red-bottom heels suit the look. 

Light blonde, velvety and shiny hair is loose and the ends are curly. Makeup is sophisticated and very appealing, especially bloody red lipstick that stains those full, plump, juicy lips that now look hundred times more tempting and irresistible. Shimmering eyeshadow makes my favourite pair of eyes pop out and strong wings catch your attention. 

My wife looks absolutely perfect.

I walked up to her, meeting her half way, and placed my hands on her beautiful hips. 

"You look spellbinding, bambina. Very very seductive."- I sincerely complimented Camila, making her blush. 

I could see how she was battling the urge to look away; she didn't, but God, instead she did something that I didn't even know turns me on. 

She bit her plump, juicy bottom lip, setting me on the edge. Fuck, it's sexy. 

I sucked in a deep breath, feeling too aroused for my own good. 

"Grazie, Leo."- spoke innocently Camila with lovely smile and pink blush on her flawlessly sculpted cheeks. 

The way she looked at me and said my name did not help. 

We went to my office and ate together while chatting; she thanked for the gifts, but thanks are not needed; all I need is her happiness. 

I did my best to not look any lower than Cami's eyes, but fuck, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't slip up a few times. How can someone be so innocent and sensual at the same time?

For the first time I caught myself with wild urge to touch someone in intimate manner, to explore one's body, to make one feel good. But it is not just anyone. 

It is Camila that I want. 

However, as much as I desire that skin to skin contact with her, I will not touch her until she wants me to do so. I want her to want me just as much as I desire her.

Her.

Leonardo has meeting in 30 minutes, so we don't have that much time left.

"Bambina, don't pout."- said warmly Leonardo and wrapped me in his arms as I sneaked mine around his neck. 

Shivers ran down my spine at the contact, sensation of his embrace. I am still getting used to this, but right now I know one thing - his soothing, vigilant, very tender embrace is my favourite place to be at. His arms around my frame feel so right, so good.

"I am sorry."- I spoke and took a deep breath of his masculine, spicy scent. 

I can't help my longing every time we are apart. I can't help but feel like something is missing in me. 

"Don't be sorry, Cami. I want to spend more time with you too."- stated Leo and moved his hands to the sides of my waist that is slightly exposed, making me shiver from such contact and something cold brushing against my warm skin. 

I trailed my eyes to the source and full-on grinned. 

"You have the same bracelet?"- I asked happily and Leonardo chuckled.

"I do, principessa. Do you like them?"- replied Leo with charming smile.

"I love them."- I chirped and hugged his robust, very tall frame. 

I felt kiss on the top of my head, making me smile contently and blush. We just stood in the middle of the office, holding each other. 

When Leonardo had to go to the meeting, he walked me to the car first.

"I will try to make it before 9PM, bambina, so we can spend some time together."- stated Leo and gave my hand soft squeeze. 

"Take your time, Leo. I understand."- I reassured him and hugged him affectionally. 

I know how much works he has to deal with and I know how much Mafia men value their businesses. I don't want to be a burden, I understand everything he has to do and now I know that things are going well. That's all I need to keep going.

"Grazie mille, Cami."- replied Leonardo and kissed my cheek, making me smile widely. 

As I was about to slip in the car, my hand was taken in secure, but gentle hold.

"Not before I get 2 kisses, bambina."- said Leo, making emphasis on how much kisses he wants, making me blush, but I gladly did what he asked for. 

I kissed his both cheeks and he pointed at his nose too. 

"That's 3, not 2."- I giggled and kissed his nose.

"It is your fault, not mine."- spoke casually Leonardo as my eyes widened.

"How is that my fault?"- I asked in confusion. In reply I got velvety humming and kiss on my nose.

After that I got in the car and drove off to the headquarters. 

Him.

Three little words were itching to escape from me. I have never wanted to say something so bad. 

"You are whipped."- laughed Martin and I smirked.

"I am."- I admitted shamelessly, getting him to shut up and eye me in curiosity.

"I am surprised that you didn't tap her yet. I heard pretty good ideas from a few lads and on top of that, I must agree, she does have great ass."- spoke Martin, earning glare from me. 

"Keep your eyes to yourself. Who spoke about her?"- I said in anger. Martin gulped and told me names.

"Hold up the meeting."- I spat and walked in the building, fuming in anger. 

I spotted fuckers right away. No wonder: Daniel, Kurt and Ben - they sleep with everything that breathes. Not bad spies, but nothing useful to keep.

"You three, follow me."- I said coldly, not showing any emotions. They obeyed. 

I lead them to "play room". 

"Legateli."- I commanded my 3 other men, who instantly got to work. (Tie them up.)

3 must began begging to let them go, saying that they didn't do anything and that they will do all that I say. 

"Care to share what you think about my wife?"- I asked, making emphasis on "my". 

"S-she is lovely."- stuttered Kurt, shaking. 

"That she is. But what else flooded through that fucked up mind of yours? Certain something that you boldly said out loud."- I said, leaning on the wall. 

Morons gulped and looked anywhere, but me.

"Risposta."- I said sternly and coldly. (Answer.)

"Capo, we are s-sorry."- wept Daniel, making me angrier.

"I didn't ask whether you are fucking sorry or not. I asked what else flooded through that fucked up mind of yours?"- I spoke grimly and glared at them.

After I got another round of "we didn't say anything", I decided to not waste my time.

"I don't like liars and you know it damn well."- I rolled my eyes and took my gun out, twirling it around.

And finally, there it is. Confession. 

"We talked about how we would fuck her."- rushed to say Kurt, making my blood boil.

In split second, all 3 morons has bullets between their eyes. 

I warned each and everyone to not even as much as breath on my wife. What mutts decided to do? Not only did they disobey my order, they disrespect my Camila, my wife. That is more than enough for them to end up 6 feet underground. 

"Puliscilo."- I said and left the room, heading to the board room right away. (Clean it up.)

None dared to say something. Good because I am pissed off as it is. 

The meetings went by and finally, at 7PM I could go back to Cami. I canceled the other 3 meetings as they are minor and can be done later. 

I got in the car and drove to our house. 

Her.

I reached the house at 5PM since I was done for the day. When I came home, I changed and ate small snack, played with 4 little devils and now I am laying on the couch in the living room, talking with hermanos on FaceTime. 

I told them that everything is very well and that Leo is gentleman. As I can't go in details, everything is a bit harder to explain.

Him.

I walked in the house and heard sweet, angelic voice that I missed so much. I followed it and stopped in my tracks because of one gorgeous reason: Camila has white, loose, big, oversized, knitted sweater on that falls off her dainty shoulder, offering peek of her lacy, white bra. Her long, slim legs are exposed, taunting me from afar. 

"You are beaming with happiness, hermanita."- asked Emanuel. 

"Because I am happy."- spoke softly Camila. My heart brimmed with joy at the heard.

I could wait til she finished talking with them, but fuck, I have been waiting long enough. 

I walked in the room, sat next to Cami and wrapped my arms around her, laying my face on her shoulder. The most melodic giggle escaped from her, erasing my crappy mood.  

"Hi, Leo."- said heavenly voice and I felt small hand on my forearm, rubbing it ever so lightly.

"Hi, bambina. Hi, brothers-in-law."- I spoke, never removing my face from her shoulder. 

"Is that him?"- blandly asked Dante with shock in his voice. I couldn't help my chuckle. 

"Sì, it is me."- I said and looked at the brothers. 

"You were really honest when you said that he changed."- stated in awe Miguel while eyeing me attentively, just like the rest of them. Cami leaned her head on my shoulder and I looked at her, smiling softly. 

We all talked some more, the brothers asked me tons of questions and I politely, gladly answered them all. Camila had bright smile on her alluring face all the time that obviously meant that she is thrilled about us finally getting along. There is a lot of ice to break yet, but it is indeed start of better relations. 

When we finished, I quickly snatched her phone away from her petite hand and hugged her properly, taking deep breaths of her divine fragrance. I placed her on my lap, getting her to straddle me; my arms are around her dainty back, holding her securely.

If I thought that she couldn't get more perfect, I was wrong. 

Instead of million questions, her daily arms wrapped around my neck and hands moved to my hair, playing with it, twirling it around her delicate fingers. God, it is extremely relaxing. 

When I sighed contently, she stopped.

"Keep going, bambina."- I said and took a deep breath of her appealing scent. 

That was all it took for Cami to start doing the same thing. I placed my face in her neck and relished in the peaceful feeling that she grants me. 

Her.

I am swimming in the ocean of happiness. 

1 - Hermanos and Leo are getting along. All of them apologised and decided to start over. 

2 - I am being hugged by him.

3 - I got to run my fingers through silky, beautiful, lustrous, midnight black hair. I wanted to do it for so long. 

Leonardo's steady breathing is tickling my skin, sending shivers down my spine. His strong arms are wrapped around my back, creating that safe, comforting and homely feeling for me. 

After some time, hazel eyes looked into mine with such soft gaze that I gladly returned. 

I bit back my tongue when certain words itched to leave my mouth. 

We got up and Leo went to change. I headed to the kitchen and Aaron wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"You have been doing that for a while. What is it?"- I asked while taking 2 bottles of water. 

"Nothing."- said amusedly Aaron and held back his laugh. 

"If you say so."- I said with raised eyebrow and left the kitchen. 

I walked in terrace and spotted Leonardo already there; he is smoking. I placed bottles on the small, black table and went to him. He wrapped me in his arms and got rid of the cigarette. 

"Leo?"- I asked while taking deep breath of his delightful cologne.

"Sì, Cami?"- replied Leonardo and wrapped his other hand around me too.

"Can you stop smoking? I don't want you to get sick because of it or worse."- I pleaded softly and politely, earning kiss on my forehead. 

"I'll try, bambina."- promised Leonardo and offered me his pinkie, making me smile widely. 

We shook our pinkies and Aaron called us for supper just in time. We ate lasagna and chatted about nothing. Then, the two of us went to the yard and played fetch with Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado. 

"Good boy."- I giggled and patted Corrado as he brought me the toy. 

Ambrosi, Rocco and Flavio quickly rushed to me, demanding attention, making Leonardo and I laugh wholeheartedly. 

This feels like home.

At 11PM we went upstairs. We stopped in front of my room, per usual now. 

"I will see you in the morning, principessa. Sweet dreams."- said Leonardo with tender smile.

"Sweet dreams, Leo."- I replied and stood on my tip-toes to kiss his cheek; this time it was easier since he leaned down to my lever. 

I slipped in the room with our little friends following me. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I took my journal and wrote down my feelings, emotions and other things. 

When I finished, I placed it all away and laid on bed, curling in a ball as always. In no time, sleep took over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 39.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
575K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...
22.7K 532 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
503K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...