𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒...

By -DADDYGUK

'maybe i do have a shot, just go for it.' "m-me?" sebastian chuckles, "you? are you a dancer?" jimin shakes... More

C H A R A C T E R S
⌗ 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍.
#THREE: DID THIS FUCKER JUST SLAP ME?
#FOUR: SHE'S THE HOTTEST WHEN ANGRY.
#FIVE: BLOOD BATH.
#SIX: DELICATE.
#SEVEN: THAT'S WHERE ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
#EIGHT: WHEN IT COMES CALLING.
⌗ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎.

⌗𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

378 16 4
By -DADDYGUK

warning: mention of guns, and drugs.

-

"are you fucking psycho? - huh? are you trying to get yourself fucking killed today?" it came like a bullet to jimin's thoughts that was in his head whenever he heard his best friend, taehyung spoke to him.

jimin was trying his hardest not to slap taehyung's hand away from his shoulder. taehyung should know by now jimin hates whenever people push him around like a rag-doll. it was a hard no.
jimin felt the anger up in his chest, he sharply puts the plate of drinks down at the nearest bar opening, not caring about giving the floor people their drinks anymore.

jimin turns his shoulders to face worried taehyung. he was about to set him straight. he needed to explain himself.

"tae - i need the extra money. you know i need it." jimin peached, clearly. he really wasn't trying to pick a fight with his best friend, that was the last thing jimin wanted to do.

and that answer wasn't good enough for taehyung, it wasn't. jimin has more than enough ways to get money in one night to satisfy his needs for the unrealistic reality jimin planted in his brain. it made taehyung want to sucker punch jimin so hard sometimes. "those shifts at the diner should cover that, right? c'mon jimin, selling coke while you work will put you in a jail cell. don't be this fucking stupid."

jimin sighs, clearly taehyung wasn't going to listen to why he wanted to pick up the drugs in the first place. jimin's mind jumped whenever he made bank selling the coke and flashed it in taehyung's face. he couldn't wait to do that again. jimin turns his shoulder back around, not looking towards taehyung anymore. cause fuck it, if he gets caught again. at least he has money waiting for him. he picks the metal tray back up.

"minnie, please don't do this. please. we can find another way to make real money."

jimin turns around, almost kissing taehyung because of how close they got. "taehyung! look at us-we're strippers for fucksace. you dance on a pole and i don't. you make good money, i don't. i work the floor. we aren't the same." and jimin was speaking the truth. the only reason he ever came to this stripper business was to make: money. like everyone else.

taehyung works the pole and dances simply because he was good at it, he had a stage presence everyone looked for to see, whatever money is thrown on stage belongs to the dancer and taehyung gets bills on top of bills, bags of money he couldn't even count by himself. taehyung was at the top and jimin was at the bottom. jimin money intake doesn't even come close to what taehyung can make in a night.

and taehyung really was standing there, telling jimin he could make real money in one night? it was bullshit.

taehyung eyes were filled with fire. they've been best friends since diapers and he concludes this was probably their biggest fight yet. "yeah, okay, but whenever you get into that jail cell. what's going to happen then? cause last time you did this, you ended up there-"

"and now i learned how not to get caught."

the whole point of selling the coke was for the customers, and VIP, really. jimin just didn't go around asking random people to do drugs for money. it wasn't like that. the owner of the club, charlie was giving all the girls mini size bags of drugs to sell out on the floor and stage. it was a new routine no one complained about because it was money. the only person who had a brain was indeed taehyung. he wasn't selling anything for charlie. and multiple girls, including jimin ran into jail cells because of it.

jimin was surprised that taehyung didn't continue on the arguing. he usually does because taehyung was always right, apparently. he had to be right. taehyung was thinking, he was thinking about a way to get jimin to not take the same path that ended him up nowhere, losing money rather than receiving it. he wasn't about to let his best friend run down that road again.

and then he thinks about it.

"a girl called out sick today, she was working on the floor just like you. just only in the VIP section though. if i get you in there, you'll stop bitching - you'll see how much bank you can make. c'mon." taehyung doesn't let jimin hold up a fight, jimin's small body was moving quickly with taehyung's longer legs. jimin was basically skipping behind.

taehyung was bringing him back to the locker rooms where they changed, girls still naked and talking in there. it was less girls, but more talking than whenever he and taehyung left. taehyung began taking jimin's clothes off one by one. bring a light blush onto jimin cheeks. he was fixing him up. "tae-"

"listen to me jimin, you know sebastian, mafia boss?"

jimin nods, he actually hasn't seen him before, but he knows who that is because of how big and powerful he was whenever people talked about him.
sebastian was the biggest mafia boss there was to date. the numbers of what he makes was blinding to the eye. money was sebastian, anytime someone mentions sebastian - it was either about money or some type of drug. everyone, everyone feared sebastian simply because he would put a bullet in anyone's brains if they talked too much or too little. he was a hardass, head-strong. he was the boss of everything.

sebastian and his crew have been coming to their club: 'cherry bomb' for the past month now. it was said sebastian liked the women more, he liked less clothes on workers and naked women working the pole. and everyone knew he was always into men as well. he was interested in them not too long ago, maybe two years ago sebastian found out that he liked boys and girls. nobody did anything to make him feel bad about it, because nobody wanted a bullet in their head.

taehyung has been working in that VIP section since the first day sebastian walked through those doors. charlie was on everyone's ass that night, making sure all the dancers were up to standard with what sebastian wanted. taehyung was his first pick because taehyung could work the pole like no other. taehyung's money intake was through the roof that night, taehyung having to put his money into actual bags to carry to his car. it took him weeks to count the money he made just by being in that room with sebastian and his crew. they smelt like money whenever they walked in.

money, money, money...

jimin couldn't see himself working in that VIP section only because he wasn't a dancer like taehyung. taehyung knew how to handle business. all he was good at was memorizing drink orders. he could make a killer bloody mary if he put his mind to it. that's all. and he didn't want to disappoint this mafia god.
nobody did, with sebastian everywhere - nobody did anything bad in front of his face because that would just raise hell later and that would cause somebody to die within the next few hours if sebastian found out something fishy. jimin was actually terrified to work on that same level with taehyung. 

shit, maybe he shouldn't have taken the coke. he didn't know it would bring out a serious taehyung. jimin could see the panic in his face. taehyung was never serious about anything and here he was... like before, taehyung was always right.

"listen to me, whenever he walks into those doors. you put on your baddest bitch image you got. you understand? because if he tells you to do something, you do it. and do a damn good job at it. don't flash your bag to him. these people aren't fucking around jimin. one slip up will cost you the whole night. this is the way to make money. serious money. he's going to come and you ask him, 'what would you like to start off with?' - not too preppy, not too nonchalantly, you follow me?"

jimin nods, simple. he was just confused by taehyung dressing him up like a doll, other than that...jimin really took the time to envy taehyung's drive he had for this job--taehyung held himself up well in every situation. especially under pressure. jimin could never be like him. taehyung went out of his way to make sure jimin could get the same opportunities he was getting as well. jimin now fully understood what it took to be one of  those hand-picked strippers who worked VIP, they had the hardest - it paid well.

"he likes boys who wear short shorts - i mean like tiny. and a bit of blush on the nose, a glittery chest, and messy hair." taehyung elaborated deeply.

sebastian hand picked everyone that was in that room with him. taehyung being first on his list. only dancers, he didn't pick floor works because they just do that same thing. so sebastian had no clue that jimin was going to be there, jimin was silently hoping sebastian wouldn't mind.

needless to say, the night was upon them to make their living. taehyung was fixing jimin up by messing around with his hair and forcing him to put on some more revealing clothes, those shorts were so short that jimin felt his whole ass being out. but if sebastian liked it then he couldn't complain. the shirt wasn't no better, it was basically a bra, taehyung threw glitter on his chest to top everything off. "sebastian should take a liking to you..if he doesn't, he's an idiot."

a floor worker called everyone to the their spots because sebastian just pulled up, taehyung's heart was beating so fast because he was nervous for jimin to not fuck up this job. not only would it cost jimin's job here, taehyung's as well.
it would be easy to make real money and to please a mafia boss who sat at the top.
jimin and taehyung walked to the VIP room, the room was actually on the smaller side, there were two stages for two dancers and there was a small bar where only one person worked which was going to be jimin, the rest of the room was couches and tables for the hotshots.

jimin never worked there, so it was his first time seeing what it looked like. the stage lit up the entire room. the LED lights were around the stage-flashing a neon purple for tonight. jimin breathes, 'fuck me.'  jimin and taehyung standing almost shoulder to shoulder, looking at the door whenever they came in.

taehyung and jimin find themselves checking each other out for one last time. "is there any lipstick on my teeth?" taehyung questioned rushly. jimin sees him smile hard to show all his teeth and jimin checked, no was no sight of the rosy pink lipstick shade jimin and taehyung shared. jimin shakes his head, "no, you're good."

taehyung lighty breathes out a stummered laugh to calm both of their nerves, "it's okay, we're okay. just breathe. we're going to be alright." the door opens right after taehyung last lays that comment on nervous jimin. god, he was so nervous. he really didn't want to fuck up this night. he would be done for.

the first who walks in was on the shorter side definitely, jet black hair like all of them. jimin was actually taller than him on a good day, he walks past and they all come in, each one of them coming in with clothes so expensive that jimin swears he saw it flash a bling. real gold on their wrist and necks. chains being so heavy, i'll probably give jimin back trouble in a few days if he wore it and then sebastian was the last one to come in, taehyung nudged him a bit to let him know that was sebastian.

jimin was confused.

sebastian was a female.

the only reason he knew that was because of the shirt she was wearing, a black silk shirt with a few buttons being loose so he could see her bra---exposing her chest clearly. what the fuck. why'd everyone call her a boy? jimin could see why though, she had short black hair: undercut. 
jet-black hair strands of hair being in front of her face, covering her forehead. her body was built so nicely although. she was lean and tall. jimin knew she would tower over him. her shoulder was broad, but nice and tall. her torso was snatched into the gucci belt she was wearing. 'fuck me.'

overall, sebastian looked rich, but real calm. there wasn't anything alarming about sebastian whenever jimin looked at her. how scary could she be? she was kind to the ladies that were offering her drinks and offering to take her coat off. she was kind and had a soft voice, being real politie

jimin hears her speak whenever the girl takes off her coat for her. "thank you, sweetheart." taehyung leaves his side to go entertain the night, getting up on the pole.
jimin turns away as well. determined to please sebastian.
just as sebastian sits on the end of the couch-- being the closest to taehyung, jimin walks up to her, forgetting about what standard he had to meet. 

"what can i start you off with tonight?" jimin questioned, just like taehyung said to. his voice wasn't too preppy nor was his voice nonchalantly. it was jimin's pretty voice.

his mind was clear, he was good at working the floor because he was good at remembering things like a large number of orders of different kinds of drinks.

sebastian looks at who is speaking, because she definitely hasn't heard that voice before. it was almost an off guard moment for her. she looks at the fairy-looking doll that was speaking, 'my god..' and her head tilts.
"two shots of your hardest liquor would be nice," jimin nods, he goes over to collect all the drinks that sebasitan's crew wanted.

all of them eyeing jimin's goods, especially sebastian, jimin asking them flirty questions - making them laugh because that was his job: to relax.
sebastian had the best view of jimin's ass as he was slightly bent over to get an order from one of sebastian guards. she shifts uncomfortably in her seat looking at jimin. cause fuck...jimin was just in his natural state of talking and sebastian was loving it.

she hasn't seen jimin before, but she really didn't mind. she kinda wanted to snap charlie's neck for keeping jimin away from her. she liked the way he looked in his shorts, she had to look away because she didn't want to creep out the fairy-doll out. she looked at taehyung, watching him dance.

jimin's shorts were riding up on him. he didn't even bother pulling them down - he liked all the eyes that glued to his bottom. jimin hears conversation with sebastian with one of her friends. her eyes being on taehyung, he was working pole like magic. jimin could dance like that, he couldn't do all the fancy tricks like taehyung.

jimin sits at the bar, pouring their drinks, he kept looking at sebastian.
he couldn't even wrap his head around 'him' being a female. jimin likes that twist although. jimin hasn't dated a girl since high school probably. jimin started to zone out-thinking about sebastian. he gets a tap on his shoulder. one of sebastian guards.

"he doesn't like to wait. hurry up." jimin jumps at the sudden tell, jimin immediately starts pouring their drinks at a pace only elite drink makers could go at. jimin finishes fast. he plates them on a metal tray that was the bars surface. he gets it and plates them, he really was scared he might trip and drinks flew. (it happened before.)

and puts them on the metal tray, hearing his heels click rhymney, he starts strutting his way back over to the area. sebastian eyeing jimin, she was confused. why is she just now seeing this fairy like doll come and work for her? why now.

sebastian snaps out of her trance - jimin was bending right over, cause those shorts to ride up so much sebastian again has to shift very uncomfortably in her seat, her jeans being tighter - less air to breathe. "here you guys go," jimin, one by one handing their drinks to the men. like a good servant should. jimin getting a tiny blush across his face whenever he started picking up on the sweet pet names they were laying on them. 'baby, pretty boy, lovely.'

jimin was a tease and he knew it, whenever he was handing the drinks, he was bent over in the air, exposing more of his ass which was right in front of sebastian face. she chuckles slowly to herself cause she doesn't think jimin knows he's playing with fire with those moves.

"and for you." jimin hands her two shots of hard liquor, just like she asked.

sebastian perks up to look at the floor worker. jimin was in arms-reach so sebastian takes out two hundred dollars bills and tucks them under jimin's bra strap, winking at the worker. "what's your name?"

jimin toys with the hem of his shirt before replies, "minnie,"
sebastian shakes her head, she laughs though. it was a cute name for a cute boy.
"no, your real name? you have one of those, right?" in the back of jimin's head all he could think about was taehyung voice saying 'do what he says'.
jimin slightly rolls his eyes, liking the way she talks to him.
"my names jimin,"

"have a seat next to me, jimin." sebastian continues, she points to her lap, and that makes jimin's heart sink only because her voice is deeper than most females, it dropped an octave whenever she was looking directly at jimin. her eyes on his goods. she was loving what she saw. jimin scooted his body near sebastian's, not sitting in her lap directly. that was good enough. her body being very laid back on the couch.

her body being laid back like that exposed a few things: jimin can now see she has a strap-on her waistband, a gun. and she had tattoos on her chest. he couldn't read them out, but 'fuck, how hotter can she get?' jimin thinks.

"don't worry, fairy, i won't use it. there's no bullets in it." sebastian queried lowly, answering jimin's question that was playing in his mind. the smirk that was pressed against her face made jimin get goosebumps...jimin wanted her to kiss him. it was different.

"my name is sebastian," jimin knows that.

he knows she's killed people before, he also knows she probably killed someone before she got here considering she had a gun strapped to her side. and probably a strap-on every single of those big rich men that was in that room with jimin. jimin was stuck in a limbo of trouble, but he liked it.

"i-i know that. i know who you are." jimin imports shyly. he felt his face heat up due to all her attention being on him. the biggest mafia boss had all her attention directly to jimin. jimin could never have thought this could happen to him. a mafia boss taking interest in him? jimin owed taehyung the biggest kiss after this was all done. taehyung was right.

sebastian touched jimin' knee that was closest to her, she hums,  liking the bunny soft feeling that jimin's skin made her feel. it was so soft and nice to touch. "fairy, why are you working here? hm? stole someone's job?" her voice was full with a gleaming smirk, teasing jimin a bit. he didn't steal anybody's job...at least he didn't think so...

jimin shakes his head. "no, but i got offered just tonight to floor this section. tomorrow i'll be back where i originally worked." sebastian pays attention to jimin speaking, yes. she was all over his body with just that one hand. touching up on his stomach, jimin was embarrassed because he didn't shave his body-so naturally he had hair on his stomach. just a bit. he's hoped it didn't turn sebastian off. that was the last thing he wanted.

"s-sorry."

"don't apologize, fairy. i actually like hair. at least you're comfortable, hm?"

jimin nods, softly. sebastian looks at his lips, 'fuckfuckfuck...' he's lips were to die for. they were just like dolls. nice and plump, pink. the shade of lipstick topping it off-making it even more plump-like. sebastian touches the lips. feelings jimin breath on her fingers. sebastian wanted to destroy jimin. "minnie-baby, i am getting real impatient here. do you have any type of recommendation of what girl can satisfy me and my crew?" sebastian asked, simply. she was still touching up on jimin's stomach, jimin getting all red in his neck that traveled up to his ears.

and that hurt jimin, was she not into him? why would she go through all this to only say she wanted a female this whole time? jimin blinks his attention to his hands, feeling embarrassed. "momo's really good, nayeon as well, kira, and allison. they're all very good at pole and pretty-"

sebastian leaned in, jimin thought she was about to kiss him. jimin freezes in sight. holy fuck. "that's awesome, fairy. now for me? i prefer a boy. not too much into women these days...who's at the top for that?" sebastian questioned, making jimin bunny-soft skin crawl with a heat that was in his stomach. 'maybe i do have a shot, just go for it.'

"m-me?"

sebastian chuckles, "you? are you a dancer?"

jimin shakes his head. "no, but i can show you a good time..." he challenges and sebastian takes it, she hasn't backed down from a challenge, she was going to rock jimin's world.
she snaps her fingers, one of the guards was by their feet within seconds. "yes sir?"

sebastian snakes her arms around jimin's waist, pulling him closer to her side. jimin feeding into it, he scoots closer to her ear-slightly biting at the shell, giving it kisses. god, jimin wanted her so bad... sebastian having a very hard time finishing the conversation she was having with her guard. "-fuck, um- give us a room, make it fast." sebastian tries not to moan when jimin starts rubbing her thigh, her chest. whenever the guard leaves. jimin's bratty side arose when sebastian was looking at him. "you're going to be the death of me, huh?"

jimin nods. "yes, i will be."

and the two were foaming each other's body like it was the end of the world. it wasn't nothing animalistic, the touches were slow and it had a story to tell. jimin was getting fed up with how long it was taking to a room. and honestly, he wanted to see how threatening sebastian could get, since she hates waiting.

"they're taking too long...i wanna go play right now. tell them to hurry up," jimin taunts, sebastian was stunned at the behavior difference. she liked it. sebastian is really horny now, she says out loud:
"i swear to god, if someone doesn't give me a room in the next two minutes... i'll fucking blow someone's brains out." and everyone stops, taehyung who was still on the pole-stop dancing. her crew members look at her and jimin now.

sebastian gives them a puzzled look. "don't look at me, someone get a room." making jimin chuckle, everyone hears it too. everyone went back to what they were doing. 'that's so hot.' jimin thinks. she had such power and authority over everyone and it just made things harder for jimin. now, the two really couldn't keep their hands off each other. jimin running both hands through her locks, pushing her hair back-exposing her forehead.

sebastian's hands dance around with jimin's lower half, touching up on his ass, messing around with the hem on the shorts. she wanted to pull them down so bad. she wanted to see him, truly. "fuck baby, i really want you to sit on my face." sebastian teases wet, and raw in jimin's ear. jimin blush pink once again. sebastian looks at the guard. him singling they got a room.

"let's go have some fun."

. . .

music was already playing so jimin started dancing on the pole-not really looking at sebastian. jimin touches his own body and he watches as her head follows along with his hand. jimin teasley touched his own hardened cock, he shook his head whenever sebastian said, 'continue'. jimin bites his lip-bottom lip tucked in between his teeth. jimin is tired of dancing now, he makes his way over to sebastian and sits on her lap.

sebastian groans, liking the way his hips grinder against herself. this is what she needed. this fairy princess.

she grabs his hips and lets him move his hips to the beat of the song. "let me take you home? i can shower you in hundreds, baby." she imported, factly.  jimin doesn't talk. what he does do is, he opens her legs and moves up his hands to 'the thing' that was in her pants-hard cock. she flinches and stops his hands. "you're playing with fire, princess."

"it's minnie, not princess. i am not your princess."

"baby, let me make you feel good..." jimin felt the mess he was making in his pants, it was so wet and hard down there. all because sebastian's voice was raw and raspy, it caught him off guard. jimin makes her open her mouth, slightly. jimin using his thumb to touch her soft bottom lip. 'i wanna kiss it so bad.' she leans to kiss him, but he rejects. jimin could hear the steam being blown off of her.

jimin knew how bad she wanted him, it was obvious.

"princess, baby, fairy, sweetheart...please, i am so fucking horny-..." 

jimin doesn't let her finish because he places a wet kiss on her lips. only a peck. it was enough to shut-up talking sebastian. "shh, baby." he teases. jimin turns around and grinds his ass on her pelvis. sebastian groans at the feeling. head falling back, eyes closing. "fuck." sebastian needs more, "i want to fuck you." she says simple and jimin chuckles. "you can't, baby. only dancing."

sebastian controls jimin's hips. both of her hands on his ass. the feelings of the friction she was making made jimin lightly moan. fuck. "you did all this teasing just to tell me that?" sebastian question, hopefully that wasn't the case. jimin nods. "yes, daddy. i did." jimin swats her hands away from his now red ass due her touching up on it.
jimin turns back around, to sit on her lap again.

"i want to do something with you..."

this could go all wrong or all right.

jimin pulls out the drug bag that charlie gave him. sebastian looks at the bag, eyes narrowing at it. sebastian sits up now, back completely straight. "where'd you get that?" jimin curses himself because she didn't sound happy. jimin points to the door. "um, charlie gave it to me, i just go around and...ask. fuck-sorry. i just thought-don't shoot me." jimin mouth rambles, cause he really just fucked up this whole thing.

sebastian takes the bag from jimin's sweaty hands. she could tell he was getting way more nervous. "fairy, i am not going to hurt you. i couldn't do that. i mean...you were just following orders. are you sure charlie is the one giving you these bags?" sebastian asked, again. she needed the right information to do the right things.

jimin nods, and jimin is now actually thinking about it... jimin doesn't even know where this is coming from. why did charlie want it in his club?

"where does it come from?"

sebastian points to a name that was on the seal, jimin didn't even know it was there. 'RICK'. sebastian cursed, "i can't tell you everything... but don't take these bags anymore for your boss, you understand?" sebastian grips jimin's waist a bit more tightly to get his point across, jimin really wanted to know why it said: 'RICK' - was that the bad guy? why did charlie do business with someone like the bad guy? there were so many questions jimin wanted to ask her. jimin feels her tap on jimin's stomach.

"um, fairy - i am sorry, but i have to take care of some newly business." sebastian says, calmly. and jimin hated it because jimin could actually see how angry she was, her eyes being way more dark than whenever they started. jimin whimpers, not wanting her to leave him. "did i ruin this? i am sor-"

sebastian shakes her head, that was the last thing jimin did. she was pissed that his boss was a snake and that she trusted him, she was about to rip someone's head off and it was about to be charlie's and anyone who worked for him - she was over it.

"no, fairy, don't think that please. listen - i really appreciate you this night and i am going to talk to your boss to let you on the stage way more. here." sebastian takes out hundreds of bills of money jimin couldn't even count to the eye. his mouth waters... that was the type of money taehyung makes. jimin nods, feeling a light blush flush his face once again - everything she said made jimin blush or get all getty. he really liked it. "ok-ok."

sebastian leaves jimin there, on the bed thinking about what type of business she needed to talk about to his boss.

-

A/N: first upload!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.2K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
1M 45K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...
22.4K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...
204 5 4
Jimin drags Taehyung out for a night of clubbing, he's hoping to get Taehyung laid. Jimin chooses the club they go to for a very specific reason, whi...