𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 ✰

By kenjixo

Read to find out luv. • Read it in dark mode for a better experience. • The pictures that are used aren't mi... More

Cast.
𝒪𝓃𝑒.
𝒯𝓌𝑜.
𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒.
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇.
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒.
𝒮𝒾𝓍.
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒.
𝒯𝑒𝓃.
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒.
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

1K 50 18
By kenjixo

( Don't forget to vote ty ❤️ )

Nov 22 🌑
                                  Queens, Ny

8:59 pm

" You never told me why you and omar ( balla) broke up " Kaylaa said as she packed some clothing in a suitcase.

" I did say I was gonna tell you" India said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

" Go ahead we are waiting" She rubbed her growing stomach.

" So basically..."

( Flashback)

India slowly walked up the stairwell to balla's building, her head started pounding as the closer she got to his floor. She pulled out her phone and called him. " I'm outside" she said before she quickly hung up.

" I'ma see you later" he said as a female walked out of his apartment. India rolled her eyes as the female walked past her and grilled her.

" Whose that bitch ? " India questioned. " What you want ? I thought you said you was done with me " He  stood in his doorway.

" Move out my way" She pushed past him and looked around his apartment.

" India here you go" He said. " I just broke up with you yesterday balla, how can you already have a bitch in here ? " 

" Bro you really think i'ma wait up for you ? India the world don't revolve around you" He shook his head as he popped two pills in his mouth.

" Everyone was right about you, I stuck by your side when you done me wrong so many times but you always wanna make me out to be the bad person" She raised her voice.

" Bro honestly just leave cause you about to get me upset fr " He grabbed a bottle of vodka out his cabinet.

" No ! cause wtf are you really mad about let's figure this out, is it the abortion ? you didn't even want it" She began to tear up.

Balla watched as she broke down, he cut his eyes off of her while he took a shot. " You done ? " He asked.

" I don't know why I came here " She crossed her arms and slowly made her way to the door. " Nah where tf you going" He roughly grabbed her.

" Nah it's my turn to talk, you were the one that wanted that fucking baby I told you I wasn't ready for that shit you wanted to trap me so bad cause you was desperate to keep me in yo fucked up life" He gripped harder on her arm.

" And when I'm ready to be there, because of your dumb ass insecurities you think somebody fucking cheating on you, so you go abort it out of spite ? you fucking grimmey asf " He aggressively pushed her against the door.

She didn't say anything she just began crying even harder, " Now you got nothing to say ? " He grabbed the vodka bottle and chugged it down.

" Fuck you omar " Her voice cracked. She fiddle to unlock the door but he gripped her arm and flung her on the ground.

India wanted to scream out but as much as she opened her mouth nothing came out, she felt her life was over as she saw balla walk over to her. Before she knew it everything went black and she was in the hospital bed.

(Present)

" I don't even remember how I got bruises on most part of my body but I guess he kept going but I blacked out" India shrugged. 

For a moment the room was filled with silence, from the look on kaylaa's face she didn't know how to feel or what to say. " I will go beat his ass right now say the word " She plopped herself down next to her.

" You don't gotta beat his ass, i've slowly moved on from it, But I still have moments where I have flashbacks" She sniffed a bit.

" Would you ever want closure from his ass ? " Kaylaa asked as she gave her a side hug. " Maybe" She looked at her.

" I think you should ask kayden and see what he says but do that after the funeral " Kaylaa said.

" I'll see.. " She looked down. " But i'm proud of you cause you are a fighter and a survivor, always remember that " kaylaa gave her a tighter hug.

" Thank you bestt" India hugged her back. " But lets pack cause we gotta be outta here by morning" Kaylaa yawned.

                                             $

                                     Nov 23 ☀️
Atlanta, GA

3:56 pm

Kaylaa leaned her head on india's shoulder as she was experiencing jet lag. " You good back there ? " sha asked.

Kaylaa closed her eyes and ignored him as he tried to speak to her. " Whatever" He mumbled as he turned back around.

As Kayden approached the house his face became pale, he was still in disbelief that he was just there a couple weeks ago and his mother was fine.

" We here" He said as he parked the car.

India and kaylaa went to the porch and rang the doorbell until someone came. " So y'all not gone take y'all shit out of the trunk ? " Sha questioned.

" That's a man job" India snickered. Sha and kayden shook their head as they grabbed the belongings out of the car.

" Who the hell is ringing my door bell " Ma said while opening the door.

" It's just them" Kayden said as he walked up the steps.

" I missed you so much" India hugged her. Kaylaa smiled and waved at ma as they all headed inside.

" When you plan on coming back to ny ? " India asked. " Hopefully soon cause I know that house is mess" Ma nudged Kayden's shoulder.

He gave her a fake smile as she could tell he wasn't in the mood. " But I didn't know you were pregnant miss kaylaa" Ma said as she noticed her bump.

" I was keeping it a secret but I'm getting so big" She smiled as she rubbed her 13 weeks stomach.

" Congrats, I just hope you two are ready to take on this responsibility" She looked at shamel and kaylaa.

Kaylaa rolled her eyes as she already was annoyed by his presence. " Thanks and I know I am" Kaylaa mumbled.

" I've always been ready" Sha glanced at her. " You ready to be a dad but not a boyfriend, I'm surprised" Kaylaa said under her breath.

" Kaylaa how many fuck-" Sha tried to say. " This isn't the time for this and what did I tell you about cussing" Ma slapped the back of his head.

" Y'all go upstairs or outside and figure it out, y'all don't have to be together just have an understanding relationship for the baby " She said.

They both got up and headed towards the backyard. " I'ma head upstairs you need anything ? " Kayden asked india.

She shook her head as she watched him bring the luggage's upstairs. " These damn kids having kids" Ma said as she headed into the kitchen.

" They gone be fine, kaylaa gone be a good mother" India followed behind her.

" I'm not doubting that I just think sha needs to get his ass outta them streets if he really wanna be a dad" She said.

" That's for them to figure out, you just worry about being a grandmother" India smiled. Ma snickered a bit " Look at you giving me advice"

" How you two been holding up ? " She continued to snicker.

" His mother death really took a toll on him, he hasn't been the same, he's more distant and he just wants to be alone" India sighed.

" I think he just needs space right now, he will come around" Ma rubbed india's back.

" I'ma just go to see if he's okay" India said as she walked out the kitchen.

                                            •••

" When are you gonna grow tf up sha ? " Kaylaa walked back and forth.

" This is why we neva gone work out stop trying to do that grow up shit" His voice got louder.

"You could never man up about shit so yes you need to grow tf up " She squinted at him.

" I told you what was up you chose to stay, fuck you mean" His tone got louder.

" If I didn't find out I had an STD you wouldn't have told me shit- I'm just done going back and forth" She rubbed her temples.

" Kaylaa you right about the STD shit, I completely fucked up, all i'm saying is give me the chance to be in my child's life" He lowered his tone.

" Okay" She gave in. Kaylaa didn't wanna seem petty or a bitter BM cause she knew that sha would be a good dad, it was just that he was a terrible boyfriend.

" So we straight ? " He asked. Kaylaa nodded as she felt her eyes get teary. " Aight " He said as he made his way to the front of the house.

Kaylaa began breaking down as she started to feel stupid, she decided to keep the baby to hopefully keep sha in her life and to please him since he was the one that insisted on keeping it. With that choice she messed up her relationship with her parents.

" Calm down kay" she said to herself. She lifted her head up and fanned her eyes to not mess up her makeup.

•••

India slowly walked up the stairs as she notice kayden was standing in the doorway of his mothers room. She watched as he stared at her wheelchair.

" You good ? " She said as she came behind him.

"Yeah shit just don't seem real" He sniffed as he wiped the few tears coming down his face.

" She was just fine bruh, the doctors said she was doing good, how did this shit happen" He held his head down.

" Come here" India said as she gave him a hug from the back . " Thanks dia, but I just wanna have a moment to myself rq" He said as he slightly pulled away.

" Oh-" His words threw her off. " I'll be downstairs if anything" She watched as he went into the room and closed the door.

$

7:30 pm

" Y'all come down here dinner is ready" Ma shouted throughout the house.

Kaylaa and India came down the stairs and was presented to a fully set table with amorous amount of food on it. " I swear ma don't play when it comes to cooking" Kaylaa licked her lips.

" Where's Kayden and Shamel ? " Ma asked. " They probably in the front" India suggested.

" Alright i'll go check" Ma said as she went to the front door.

" I'm tempted to eat all of this right now " Kaylaa stared the mac and cheese salad down.

" You and that baby need to calm down" India laughed. " Maybe After 3 plates" She teased.

" I can't wait to find out the baby's gender" India said as she rubbed her stomach. " I might just do a baby shower and a reveal in one but my broke ass can't afford that right now" She rolled her eyes.

" We gone figure it out just wait" India smiled. " Y'all hurry up the food getting cold" Ma said as she came into the dinning room.

" I'm not even hungry" Kayden said as he sat down next to india. Ma looked at him with that " You better eat my food" glare.

" You good ? " India asked as she looked at his low red eyes. He nodded as he licked his lips while leaning back against the chair.

" Who these extra plates for ? " Sha asked as he sat down. " You'll see" Ma said while going into the kitchen.

" What you two were doing ? " India asked. " Man getting high" Sha chuckled.

" I figured you got this one smacked" She glanced at Kayden who was into his phone. She looked over a little to see who he was texting and she was able to make out " Imani ❤️ ".

" Who you texting ? " She questioned. " Just a friend" he put his phone in his back pocket.

" Where everybody at ? " A deep male voice said from the front of the house.

India's and Kaylaa's eyes widen as the voice sounded familiar. " Kaden" Maia said as she ran into the dining room.

" Wassup Lil me" He smiled while giving her a hug. Heavy footsteps came closer to the dining table, it was kayden's pops. " How y'all doing " He said as he smiled at everyone.

Kayden ignored him as he focused on his little sister. " I'm getting bigger" Maia tried to smiled.

" Yeah you are getting big" Kayden smiled as he saw his mother resemblance in her.

" Omg Keith you're back already "  Ma entered back into the dining room.

" Take a seat let me just get the mash potatoes out and we can start dinner" She said. " Take your time ma" Kayden's pops replied.

" Let me talk to you outside real quick" He tapped kayden's shoulder. Kayden rolled his eyes as he got up and followed him outside.

" Wassup ? " Kayden said as he tried not to make eye contact. " I taught you how to show respect right ? " He said.

" Uh huh" Kayden mumbled. " Listen I don't know what this attitude about but figure that shit out" He said firmly.

" My shit is figured out, you think sending some money and checking in every other month is being a father ? " Kayden got louder.

" YOU THINK IF I COULD'NT BE AROUND MY FAMILY I WOULD'NT ? I GOT RESPONSIBILITIES YOUR MOTHER WAS DYING, I HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE" He got closer to his face.

" You still don't get it huh ? it's many times I heard you visited atlanta and not once have you come to ny to see your son" Kayden snickered as he shook his head.

" Whatever, you still ain't shit to me" He brushed passed him and headed to his rental car.

" Kayden !" His pops called out. Kayden ignored him as he kept on walking.

His dad stood there and watched as his son reversed out of the drive way. As kayden got onto the main street he pulled out his phone and began facetiming " Imani ❤️".

" Hey " She said softly as she answered.

" You home ? " He asked.

" Yeah you can come over if you want " She smiled.

" Aight i'm on my way" He said as he pulled over.

                                          $

                                            5+
                              For next chapter.

—————————————
\\\ Vote + Comment //
         Kenji ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
33.2K 249 48
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Cringy ass shit, Sexual content, strong language, r@pe, and self harm If you are sensitive or don't like any of...
103K 1.5K 46
where it all happens.. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable,so here is a warning. There will be the following: •smut •violence •adult themes •c...
65K 615 44
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Cringe shit, Sexual content, strong language, panic attack(s), and gang violence So if you are sensitive or don'...