โœง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐...

By _0ya0Ya0yA_

โ ... ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐จ๐๐š ยน
๐ฎ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ยฒ
๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ โด
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ค๐จ โต
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โถ
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ โท

๐ค๐ข๐ ยณ

3K 121 125
By _0ya0Ya0yA_

  " i am your second examiner, menchi. " she introduced herself as her arms rest on the couch.

  " and i'm bukhara. " another one greeted; he stood behind the girl with a smile.

  silence fell in the atmosphere until the sound of buhara's stomach grumbled, " sounds to me like you're hungry. " menchi exclaimed.

  " i'm famished ! " he whined as he rubbed his belly.

  " welp ! there you have it guys ! the second phase will be . . . cooking ! " she announced with excitement seeking through her voice.

  complaints were thrown towards the examiners. (y/n) took a deep breath with her eyes were closed as they let the cool breeze run through her silky hair.

  they were at peace.

  a rare smile rose from her peach lips; its seemed genuine. that smile would only appeared around her siblings, the peaceful birds chirp through the baby blue sky.

their peacefulness came crashing down when the sound of footsteps clashing onto the solid floor, causing a small earthquake as it shook some of the applicants. " todays special ingredient will be pork ! "

killua stood in front of them as she slowly opened her eyes; he repeatedly waved his hands in front of her to gain her attention.

she hummed, " my bad. "

" we got to go space head. " he grabbed her wrist and led her to the forrest . . . again.

they all sticked together as they depended on gon's super senses; however, they were not excepted giants.

" don't tell me they're . . . " before kurapika could finish his sentence, the giant pigs started to charge at the group with a incredible amount of speed.

they all ran in reflexes; however, they all led the pigs to the other applicants that were now crashed onto the ground with crimson blood. it was like race, but it was who could survive without getting crushed. as (y/n) was looking back, she saw a small rock slightly hit the pig's forehead, causing it to hit their soft spot. bingo !

her pace slowed as her friends started to become ahead of her now.

   " (y/n), what are you doing ! " killua yell.

   " get back over here ! " kurapika scolded.

  more warnings came through all of their mouths, but it went in one ear and out the other as she continued her target.

  she stopped at a safe distance as she backflipped onto the pig's back and carefully balancing on top of the creature. as she punched the pig's forehead, the pig fell unconscious on the grassy land, and (y/n) hopped back off.

" nice going (y/n) ! " gon congratulated, now running towards the pigs with confidence.

killua smirked as she spoke, " alright, our turn. "

the other applicants stared at them in awe as they now followed their actions; they all came back with dead pigs.

(y/n)'s parents had never taught her how to do normal things that kids were suppose to know at such a young age, and one of them was cooking. the only way she knew how to cook decently was her personal maids that she made friends with when she was alone. they weren't good at it, but she now had to hope on their luck.

  the dead pigs were getting sizzled onto the grills as it slowly turned crisp as time flies by. all applicants had the same meal while (y/n) stuffed lettuce underneath the well-cooked pork. she drizzled delighted sauces onto the pig that had meat, tomatoes, and curry inside of it to have more taste. they found it on the way back to the second phase.

not many applicants were finished or was too scared to go up. they waited until some of the other applicants had the guts to check out their food towards the examiners; however, none of them passed the test without even tasting their food.

they sighed before bringing her dish towards the quiet platform; the examiners looked at the meal in amusement with a hint of sparkles in their now satisfied eyes.

" finally ! " menchi examined before continuing, " a meal that i can finally taste ! "

they both picked up their forks before digging in with a small bite, " this is the best pork i ever taste ! " bukhara cheered.

(y/n) shrugged unamused, " it's not really good. "

the applicants eyes were now on the unimpressed female before turning their gaze on the female examiner. the tension in the air grew between everyone as they waited for her answer.

she chewed slowly, " hmm . . . it is quite delightful, but just not enough to pass the second phase, i'm sorry darling. "

menchi patted her head out of empathy, and (y/n) melted in her touch. the touch she always starved for. " it's okay. "

i mean . . . she didn't come here to become a cooker; she came here to become stronger.

" seriously ? you're just babying the little girl ! " an angry applicant cussed as the attention shifted to him now.

" babying ? how so ? " (y/n) questioned as she slowly walked up towards the guy. everyone went on the side to let the little girl through. they knew not to mess with them even if they barely knew her because they had the guts to go against hisoka and got away with it. who knew what she was capable of.

" you know what exactly what i meant, you brat. " he yelled as (y/n)'s lips curved into a sneaky smirk which pissed him off more. his knuckles turned white as cotton as he clenched harder and harder.

" (y/n) what are you doing ! " kurapika hissed.

" are you trying to kill you self or something ? the guy is like 8 feet taller than you ! " leorio dramatically stated, his first was swinging in the air.

" but height doesn't matter, " she answers, tilting her head in innocence but that didn't make the random guy stop him from arguing from her.

" yeah, listen to your little buddies. " he snickered, causing (y/n) to look back at him again.

" or what ? " she teased, earning a loud punch onto the girl's face. her face turning to the side at the impact, and her cheeks now turning slightly red.

the applicants gasp and watch the girl that was now on the floor. killua's fist unconsciously clench as he was ready to stop the older man.

" you should really learn how to shut your mouth, little girl. "

" and you should learn how to become more mature, kid. you really just punched a girl who's not even a full teen yet, it is quite sad to be honest. " killua spoke, now moving up to the front of the crowd.

  (y/n) had a hands js stuffed in her pockets as she lifted herself up with ease. they chuckled at killua's insult as she spit the blood formed in her mouth by the weakling old man. " your punch is really weak for a 40 year old man. "

  she walked up to the old man again — observing the guy's face with every step she took. " i think you should also learn how to control that little tantrum you just had by punching me. even my little brother could control his anger, it's quite embarrassing. "

  the immature man's blood boiled as his fist was about to meet the girl's face again, but got stopped from (y/n)'s strong grip on it. " what a shame. i thought you had just learn. do you need me, a thirteen year old female, teach you how to show some respect ? " her grip tightened more at every word they spoke, causing the guy to groan in pain.

  his eyes were glossy as he tried to hold back his unwanted tears; however, (y/n) showed mercy towards the poor — immature dude. " it was nice meeting you though. " and with that, she let go of the guy's wrist.

kurapika pulled (y/n) in as he scolded her multiple times.

" in my defense, he put. upon himself and hit me first. " she answered.

and killua came behind as he wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s neck, " she is telling the truth; i was the witness. "

" y-you broke his wrist . . . " leorio pointed out as they now watched the examiner wrapped bandages around it.

" looks who's getting babying now. " (y/n) spoke as she chuckled.

he scowled at the laughing girl which she stopped playfully. " i see . . . you are not in the mood i suppose ? you were quite a few seconds ago, weren't you ? "

he fell silent as she sighed, " fine. ill be mature and apologize. i'm sorry for defending myself from someone who couldn't keep his hands to himself . . . and for hitting you. "

he didn't take the truth too well and glared at the female. (y/n) returned the deadly glare back with boiling passion.

everyone relaxed when the immature guy left the exam for doctor check up. but before he could, menchi looked back at her and winked at her with a thumbs up.

  gon skipped his way over to her with excitement as he complimented her, " how'd you do that ? "

  however, a loud thud interrupted their short conversation as dust covered their vision, waving off the little particles away. the cough out the dirt specks out of their mouths as an old man with a long gray beaded appeared in the middle of the dust mess.

a confused sound escape everyone's lips, " this is the head of the exam committee and is responsible for the hunter exam. he is, chairman netero. " the second examiner said, walking towards the old man with a white-haired ponytail.

" it's not really an impressive role; i just work behind the scenes. and i pop out when little issues like this pop up, now dear menchi— " she already knew what she did wrong and quickly answered back without letting him finish his full sentence.

" i'm sorry sir. i snapped when a candidate insulted gourmet hunters, and i may made the exam harder than i necessary should've. "

" i'm glad that you're completely aware from your unacceptable exam; therefore, you will be participating along with this year's applicants and complete whatever challenges you chose ! " the chairman suggested, demandingly.

" i accept, and we will be makinn boils eggs as the new challenge. " she stated. everyone's faces had confusion written all over them, but little did they know that it wasn't going to be that easy . . .

  the unsuccessful applicants could now redeeem themselves; people were surrounding each other on the airship to take an easier shortcut.

the retake of the second phase began. the examiner wasted no time and jumped straight into the creak of the rocky path, depending her life on the stable string of the nest. she felt a gust a wind to signifying it was her time to shine. she dropped into the deep pit towards the above average eggs, and ripped the eggs out of the home of its species.

  everyone's eyes widen in pure shock as they witness their examiner committed sewer slide. but all that disbelief vanished when a strong wind blew her back up, she landed perfectly in front of her students with the egg rested in between her arm and body.

  applause were heard as they were amazed at their examiner. " now i just need to boils it and i'll be set, let me ex — " she was quickly interrupted by the five reckless kids diving in the ditch. as they barley knew nothing about the methods, many other applicants joined the party. however, they didn't think straight as they were now holding onto dear life onto the unstable webs.

  everyone stilled, waiting for gon's senses to kick in. they slowly started to doubt the kid's senses; for fuck sakes, they were depending on a kid that was years you get than them.

  the boy closed his eyes as he sniff the air for any green flags; however, the air grew thin and the tension grew more while the white string started going thinner than paper. everyone started to doubted the boy more as the time was ticking, but his friends remained calm and collected as they trusted the boy even if their life depended on it.

  a few other applicants couldn't handle the undying growth of stress while they joined the dead bodies at the end of the dark pit.

  the string was one second from snapping, " okay now ! " gon shouted as everyone dropped straight forward and snatch the eggs before the strong wing blew once again.

they gazed at the city lights presented in the airship's windows. the stars beaming at them as silence flew in the cold air; nobody dared to speak up. kurapika and leorio were finding rooms for them.

" hey . . . i was sorta' wondering. " a hum escaping their thin lips as (y/n) kept her eyes on the aesthetic view. " your parents . . . are they — i mean — where are they ? " gon asked.

   " they are alive . . . probably ? " killua answered, nonchalantly.

  " what do they do ? " gon asked genuinely.

  " they're assassins. " killua answered as gon started getting more interested in his answers.

  " they both are ? " 

  killua gave a closed eye laughed, " that's your response ? i told a lot of people about my parents . . . " he pushed as he looked at them both, locking eyes with (y/n) specifically to see her look at him with no expression. " they are in a business of murder and my entire family . . . they got high hopes for me. but i couldn't stand it so i stood up for myself, they flipped out because of that — it was crazy. " gon nervously laughed while killua kept his eyes on (y/n) while telling the whole story.

  the duo kept talking to each other with such passion while (y/n) continued dazing at the stars. their name kept on being called, but she didn't once noticed. you were sitting on the dark blue counter while the other two sat on the bench, trying to gain your attention.

  until a harsh slap was brushed against her cheek, they instantly rubbed her now red forming cheek. a red tick forming onto your forehead, " what was that for, idiot ! "

  " while pay attention the first time, stupid. " killua yelled back while gon sweatdropling from another argument formed against the two of you.

  " there are easy ways and nice ways to do so ! " you shouted back; however, he chose to ignore him so you slapped him back out of pay back.

  " ow ! what was that for, dumbass ! " his hands rubbing the spot (y/n) hit viscously. 

  " it seemed like you weren't paying attention so i slapped you. " she mocked with a smirk forming upon their lips. it went on and on as gon repeatedly looked back at  the both of (y/n) and killua.

  " okay okay ! fair enough, just shut up already. " killua ended with exhaustion.

  a heavy feeling of someone spying on the trio kept roaming in (y/n)'s mind. he found those immature kids quite interesting as they reminded him of someone. but he decided to play with them a little to add a little spice, he made noises of him clapping from the corner. however, as he saw their eyes landed on the spot he was once in, he switched by running off on the other side.

  their eyes were still on that spot as he walked in on them on the other direction of their eyes, " something wrong ? " he asked as their eyes now fixed onto him.

  " mr. netero, you didn't see anyone coming from that side, did you ? " gon asked, pointing at the side that they heard a random sound from.

  killua and (y/n) eyed him out, knowing what exactly the old hag did like a cute couple.

  " no i didn't, " the chairman lied, innocently. (y/n) and killua stayed quiet.

  " you're quite fast for an old timer, " killua complimented weirdly.

  " yeah, i'm pretty impress. " (y/n) added, killua and the old timer looked at her — more like observing her.

  " how did you know ? " killua asked in surprise that you knew also.

  " oh ? that trick, i just barely more, that's all. " netero answered, all three of them stealing glances at one another as the aura started getting slightly intense.

  the three of them became to asked questions, intensely. they both giving off a orderly vibe to him, which he didn't take so seriously.

however, the conversation turned into him explaining that he just wanted to get company since he was getting quite bored in the boring airship.

" by the way, i was meaning to ask you all, any thoughts on your first time taking this exam ? " the old man asked with a closed eyes smile.

" yes actually ! it is lots of fun ! " gon answered with such excitement.

" i'm disappointed, honestly. i expected this to be a lot more challenging, rather then, cooking meat on a grill. but i do asusume that the next phase will be interesting, am i right ? " killua spoke in feedback.

" i'm not really worried. i just came here to become a stronger person so i'm just chilling here " (y/n) answered with no certain look on their face.

" i may have a little solution to your problem, would you like to play little game with me ? " the chairman asked the three reckless kids.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ @/_𝟬𝘆𝗮𝟬𝗬𝗮𝟬𝘆𝗔_

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

unedited

bare w me lol

also i'm trying to change the "relationship" with menchi and (y/n) to try and make her like a mother to (y/n).

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 30.6K 81
"แดกแด‡ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด…, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด€แดœษขสœแด› แดแด‡ แด€ แด แด€สŸแดœแด€ส™สŸแด‡ สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดษด..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...
183K 3.6K 21
โ ๐๐€๐Š๐€! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž...๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐„! โž โ€โžท ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐œ๐ค ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™...
688K 18.7K 29
โ› you took my breath away โœ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
30K 1.1K 39
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...