THE SECRET OF MATT JACKSON...

By Alliereigns

Allie and Matt are married and nobody knows but family and Kenny omega and Nick Jackson and Cody Rhodes... More

the night before the wedding
the wedding day pics
wedding day part 2
their honeymoon
Their instagram pics
back home
telling our parents
Allie's instagram
@mattjackson
@alliejackson
going home
back home
family vacation

skip time nine months later

95 1 0
By Alliereigns

Allie's pov
I'm nine months pregnant and Matt has been worried a lot  because he has to work and he been so stress out.  I'm pregnant and close to due date. I feel like I'm the reason why Matt is stressing out. I was waiting until Matt got home.I knew he was coming home. It was 2:00am I was getting worried about him. Is he okay? Is he hurt? Just as I about to go to asleep the front door opens revealing Matt. I said baby are you okay. He said yeah. I said babe I. Cooked your favorite food. I was about to go to get his food to him but he pulled me gently. I said yeah babe. He said do you not what remember to day. I said oh happy birthday. Just then my water broke. I said Matt we need to go to the hospital. Matt said why. I said the baby is coming. Matt went get the keys.  I went to the car I was about to open my door, Matt  stopped me and said a lady never open.  We arrived at the hospital. They rushed me into the delivery room. Matt was there the whole time. Matt never left my side. It was the a baby girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 36.1K 30
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
840K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...