Finn [Merman]

By bonbonsandbooks

Sydney Shoopman's world is changing fast. It has since she graduated high school over a few years ago. Her pa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
New Book Cover:
Sydney:

Finn [Merman]

1.6K 35 3
By bonbonsandbooks

Sydney Shoopman's world is changing fast. It has since she graduated high school over a few years ago. Her parents split on her. One wants her to go to college. One wants her to move in with her and be best friends. And that would be her Mom who was discovering her midlife crisis while her Dad was planning a wedding to wife number two who was so young she could be Sydney's sister!

The only normal thing in Sydney's life was her annual summer trip to her Grandma's down by the ocean! Sydney looked forward to spending time with her kooky old Grandma & her stories of the sea. It was too bad Sydney could not swim during the summer while she was there. Maybe it was time she learned to swim out when things got too deep...

A Merman Tale!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 63 19
Follow three friends journey as they travel across the sea on the adventure of a lifetime, while two of them fall in love. ...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
133 7 6
A story similar to a classic fairy tale, but with a major twist ... What if the little mermaid were a deep sea merman instead? And what if the human...
129K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...