Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

21. [M]

15.9K 671 408
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
TWENTY ONE:

After everyone had left, it was only Jungkook and Taehyung left in the room. Jungkook stood awkwardly for a while, contemplating on what to do, before he sighs, turning around, to already see that Taehyung is in his own bed, his body facing the wall. Jungkook's heart pulls, his shoulders slumping with sadness as he steps towards his bed, quickly pulling the window shut. Jungkook waits there for a second or two, waiting for Taehyung to complain about the cherry haired boy shutting the window, but not a peep escapes through Taehyung's lips, which makes Jungkook sad.

Jungkook pulls off his own shirt, quickly donning a baggy night t-shirt. Taking off his trousers, almost jumps into his shorts, before turning off the lights and melting into his own bed. Sighing, Jungkook tugs the thing duvet over his body, before he lies down, Jungkook glances over at Taehyung, giving him one more sad look before turning around to face his own wall. They had gone back to square one.

Out of nowhere, confidence seeps out from Jungkook. He's had enough. And all he wanted to do right now, was to snuggle in his best friend's arms like he used to do all those years ago.

Slowly and quietly, Jungkook creeps out of his own bed, the large t-shirt falling to his knees, softly, he tiptoes towards Taehyung's bed, seeing that Taehyung is now softly sleeping. Jungkook knew that he had no right in doing this, but he felt so stressed, and worrying about the days to follow, that he just needed to have a minute of distraction.

The blush on his cheeks reddened, his head and whole body beginning to feel hot, so he opened the window, hearing the rain pitter patter outside. It was always raining.

Jungkook carefully reached over Taehyung, trying to see the best place to sleep. But he couldn't see any place, sighing, Jungkook turned around, ready to walk away. There was no way. And the longer he stayed next to Taehyung, the more wrong it felt.

A soft hand creeps onto Jungkook's wrist, stopping him in his tracks. Jungkook's eyes widen as he sees Taehyung's large hands on his arm. "Taehyung?" He whispers softly, Taehyung doesn't say anything, but tugs on Jungkook's hand, pulling him into to the covers. Jungkook tumbles onto the bed, falling into the bed.

Almost immediately, Jungkook tries to get away. Knowing that explaining why he was next to Taehyung's bed was going to be super embarrassing, and he didn't need to go through all of that. But Taehyung pulls him closer in, covering his body with the already warm duvet. Jungkook stiffens when he feels Taehyung's head in the crook of his neck, "relax," Taehyung rasps, making Jungkook almost shiver. But he doesn't, trying not to give anything away.

Taehyung's hand snakes around Jungkook's slim waist, pulling him flush against his own body, mentally sighing in bliss. Even though he was still upset this was exactly what he needed to refresh himself. He doesn't understand why, but seeing Jungkook with others makes him want to push them away, and try his best to make the smaller boy smile.

Jungkook still feels his body tense up, so Taehyung decides to massage small circles into Jungkook's hips, trying to get the smaller boy to relax. But Jungkook knows that he can't relax until he talks to Taehyung.

After waiting a minute, he sighs, turning around, facing the beautiful specimen lying next to him. "Taehyung, are you mad at me? Or are you upset with me? Because Lucas was in the room with me and–"

"Jungkook," Taehyung whispers, stopping Jungkook in the middle, "let's not do this now, I just want to sleep." Jungkook starts to feel dejected, especially when instead of trying to make the smaller boy smile, Taehyung shuts his eyes and proceeds to sleep.

Jungkook shuffles around before deciding that it's no use, and he tries to leave Taehyung's bed, but the minute he unlocks himself from Taehyung's tight hold, and stands up, Taehyung pulls Jungkook back down.

Once again, Jungkook stumbles, but this time he falls onto Taehyung's chest, using his legs and hands to brace the fall, and also to protect Taehyung from the weight of his own body falling onto Taehyung's.

But then Jungkook doesn't realise the proacotive position he's in, legs on either side of Taehyung, hands placed beside Taehyung's head, their lips just mere inches apart from each other.

Jungkook clears his throat, sitting up, looking down at Taehyung with a slight blush, "I'm sorry, I'll just leave," but Taehyung doesn't let him, and in fact, places his large hands on Jungkook's milky thighs. "No...stay," he whispers, just loud enough for Jungkook to hear, his voice lowering an octave, making Jungkook's body twitch with nervousness.

Fire erupts on Jungkook's thighs as he looks down at Taehyung's hands, that were now caressing him. Taehyung's long, sleek fingers brushing up and down the middle of Jungkook's thighs, that was only comforting Jungkook. Jungkook's large shirt was now riding back, allowing Taehyung to imagine the least, his lower tummy on show, Taehyung's blue eyes burning with an unknown passion.

Taehyung can't describe the site before him, a flushed cherry haired boy that somehow was able to make his heart skip a beat with every look he gave.

Jungkook flutters his eyelashes, almost leaning in to Taehyung's warm body. Taehyung uses his right hand to brush up Jungkook's back, to his nape, making the smaller boy quiver in his arms. Taehyung holds Jungkook tightly, just looking at the boy. Nothing else. He just wanted to savour this moment before the tomorrow rolls around too early for his liking.

Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's chest, leaning in even more, arching his back, cheeks pink and lips formed into a cute pout, "Taehyung..." He whispers, hair falling into his wide eyes that were hinting Taehyung to make the first move, but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

He wanted to stay in this moment forever, and ever, forgetting all of the bad moments and remembering how pretty the younger boy looked on his own body.

Jungkook rubs Taehyung's chest up and down giving him a wink, "tell me, do you really want me?"

The older boy lets out a soft, shaky breath, "it's not that I don't want you," he pauses, looking from Jungkook's eyes, to his rosy lips, back to his eyes, "it's just that I don't want you to regret this tomorrow," Taehyung slowly takes Jungkook's hands in his own, holding them tightly.

Jungkook leans down, the ghost of his lips over Taehyung's, "how can I regret something that I'm asking for?" Jungkook whispers, his head falling into Taehyung's neck, his hot breath fanning over Taehyung's body, wrapping Taehyung in a warmth he didn't know that he could ever feel.

The cherry haired boy tries to move away, but Taehyung presses his hand against Jungkook's lower back, holding him in place. Jungkook looks into Taehyung's blue eyes and sees so many different emotions swirling around, but one stands out more than the rest. And Jungkook could see it clearly.

Fire breaks through Jungkook's mind as he waits in anticipation, waiting for Taehyung to move, the two were so close that their noses were touching, and their lips were a mere cm away from each other. Taehyung takes one last longing look at Jungkook. "Make me forget," Jungkook whispers, making the fire break through his own mind, body and into Taehyung's.

Taehyung sits up, holding Jungkook in place, Jungkook giggles softly, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gives Jungkook a heightened look before smashing his lips against the younger's with the most passion, and lust he could ever muster.

Tingles erupt in Jungkook's stomach as he tries to fight back in the kiss with as much emotion as Taehyung was pouring into it. Jungkook pushes back all of his worries right to the back of his mind. He knows how wrong this would be tomorrow but he can't help himself. Taehyung was stress to Jungkook's poor mind, but he was also Jungkook's salvation.

Taehyung bites onto Jungkook's lip, tugging and pulling harshly before using his tongue to lick, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's, which somehow made the whole thing seem more intimate. Jungkook feels the butterflies flying, flapping their wings, beating to get out, but he can't let them out, just not yet.

Once again Taehyung attaches his lips to Jungkook's, the pressure of their combined lips making him feel pure bliss, he pushes his tongue into Jungkook's small mouth, trying to give the younger boy as much bliss as he was feeling.

Jungkook moans out when he feels Taehyung's tongue massaging his own, his large hands now caressing his exposed thighs, moving up to his waist, before they slowly slither up to his chest, leaving a trail of burning fire behind them. Jungkook finally breaks the kiss, a string of saliva being the only thing connecting the two.

Jungkook sighs softly, wiping his plump lips before looking at Taehyung with doe eyes. Taehyung returned the look, but he couldn't get that inferno from out of his crazed look, which made Jungkook's stomach flip.

With all of his strength, the cherry haired boy pushes Taehyung on his back, and straddles the larger boy more comfortably, now being able to feel Taehyung's boner through his pants. Jungkook looks down, before looking back up to meet Taehyung's blushing face.

Jungkook smiles before kissing Taehyung once more, moving from his lips to his neck. Jungkook sucks at Taehyung's neck, biting at his pierced ear, licking down to his chest. Taehyung let's out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in, "your so...perfect," he whispers, holding Jungkook face, before moulding his lips onto Jungkook's, kissing him once more.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's tiny waist, flipping the two over, so that the the larger boy was ontop of him. Placing his hands on either side of Jungkook, he smirks slightly, "hello there," Jungkook immediately blushes, fireworks going off in his mind.

And then Taehyung does something which rocks Jungkook's absolute core.

Taehyung's large and calloused hands pull Jungkook's short right to his chest, revealing Jungkook's pale chest, and erect nipples. Taehyung licks his lips slowly, taking in the sight. Jungkook sees the mischievous glint in Taehyung's eyes, and he tries to wiggle away, however, Taehyung holds Jungkook in place, smirking at him.

Jungkook tries shaking his head, but in an instant, Taehyung's head is lowered, his mouth finding it's way to Jungkook's nipple.

"Oh God," Jungkook moans at, feeling the warm sensation of Taehyung's tongue on his nipple.

Taehyung bites down after a while of sucking, which results in Jungkook's whole body to jolt.

It was nice to know that he made the smaller boy's body react in such a way.

The blue eyed boy then goes to other, not neglecting even an inch of Jungkook's body.

Throwing his head back, Jungkook lets out a load moan, making Taehyung smirk. The larger boy begins to leave open mouthed kisses on Jungkook's tummy, leaving Jungkook to squirm under his every touch. This went on for a while before Taehyung decided to test his limits. His sleek fingers wrap around Jungkook's shorts, tugging them off with one pull.

Jungkook shivers, his mind not even being able to comprehend the amount of pleasure running through his body.

Taehyung smiles when he sees the smaller boy flushed because of him, hair messy, eyes glazed, nose pink, his breaths uneven and his cheeks tinted. Purple marks scattered all over his body. Oh how Jungkook was going to be angry at him, but he didn't care.

Jungkook babbles incoherent words when Taehyung takes Jungkook's legs and holds them up over his shoulders, placing a quick kiss on his calf, "you're so beautiful," he rasps out. Jungkook manoeuvres his legs to wrap around Taehyung's waist, which makes Taehyung's ego start to build even more.

Taehyung begins to suck on Jungkook's inner thighs, leaving large lovebites almost everywhere. Feeling Taehyung's tongue run, press, massage on near Jungkook's most sensitive part on his whole body, makes the smaller boy whine, writhing on the bed, wanting, no...needing more.

Shaking, Jungkook holds Taehyung's face, "god! Taehyung," he whispers, and Taehyung smirks, looking down at the tent in Jungkook's tiny boxers.

Slowly he pulls it off, revealing Jungkook's hard on. Taehyung's smirk widens, the grin and glint in his eye making Jungkook let out an apprehensive breath.

It was that look in his eye.

Jungkook grunted, thrusting his hips upwards softly, showing how itchy and uncomfortable he was. "Your wish is my command," Taehyung husks, his deep voice turning Jungkook on even more.

Taehyung takes Jungkook's cock in his mouth, taking it in whole. Throwing his head back Jungkook let's out a high and pitched moan, calling out Taehyung's name multiple times. He was so sure that the people four doors down could hear him, and they must have been red from embarrassment from hearing such an act.

Taehyung licks up from the bottom of Jungkook's cock right to the tip, before he moves away, staring at Jungkook with a heat that Jungkook had never seen before. Jungkook's body burns, his stomach tightening as Taehyung presses his thumb in Jungkook's slit.

"C'mon now baby,"

And that's all it takes for Jungkook to come undone, the white ribbons laying themselves on Taehyung's hand and Jungkook's tummy.

Jungkook pants, a light sheen on his body, hair sticking to his head, and that's when he realizes that Taehyung was not pleasured in the same way. After wiping himself, Jungkook pushes Taehyung down.

Taehyung watches as Jungkook's naked body straddles Taehyung's clothed one. Softly, Jungkook pulls off Taehyung's shirt, revealing Taehyung's tan, honey skin, making Jungkook drool at the sight.

Jungkook starts to rub his hands up and down Taehyung's chest, almost like he was a cat, making Taehyung's toes curl. That was his one immediate weakness, Taehyung sits up, holding Jungkook tightly, his cock twitching under his sweatpants. He lets out a loud deep, "fuck," before licking up from Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook shivers, and his body starts to move, on its own accord, Jungkook starts to grind on Taehyung's clothed cock.

Seeing the confidence coming from the smaller boy made Taehyung so hard, it was unbelievable. And now feeling his body grind on him, made his own body so sensitive. And Taehyung didn't know whether or not he loved it or hated it.

After a while, Taehyung leans into Jungkook's neck, groaning into Jungkook's ear, making Jungkook shivers. Taehyung's body shudders and he lets out one last grunt before falling back to the bed with a pant. He's never felt this good before.

Jungkook lays down on Taehyung's chest, not saying anything, falling comfortable with the silence, Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook, pulling the covers over him. Jungkook's tiredness overcomes him, and he immediately falls asleep. Taehyung waits until Jungkook's breathing regulates to speak,

"I think I'm falling for you...and fuck Jungkook, I'm scared. Scared to lose you to someone else."

------

I cringed right until the last moment while writing this. I've never written a scene THIS detailed so please, enjoy it if you want. Does this even count as a mature scene LMAO
Guys I kid you not I had to search up the weirdest things just so I could write this chapter.

Imagine my parents see this shit and then I have to explain it FFS

I literally deadass searched up "synonyms for nipple" and seen this shit imagine writing
"Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's mammary-gland"
LIKE WTF EVEN IS THAT

I don't even think we need a meme for this chapter cuz this whole chapter is a joke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 103K 98
Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what, you eventually run into your soulmate. ...
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2M 77.7K 42
It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung became mute. Eleven years since Taehyung went through something traumatizing and decided to stop talking. N...