Aston

By justcallmesival

Aston Steele is a guy that only to wishes live life simply and quietly, but the only problem is is that he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

808 51 29
By justcallmesival

I'm baaacckkk! and I've brought a friend with me ;)
Nicolai is here! I've missed this character, he has been in with me for years and it feels so good to write him. Him and Aston are a long time coming and hopefully you like this chapter as much as I did writing it.
Also the song above is one I found while listening to his new album recently and I listened to it a lot while writing this chapter because it reminds me of Nico/Aston. (RIP Juice WRLD)

Nicolai stood watching the tiger servant before him, knocking on the hard oak of the double doors signaling to its occupants of the room of their arrival. The doors were large as he stared at the dark smoothness of the wood finding it impressive. Impressive was a word that stuck in his head as he thought about the rest of the home, his sisters still in awe of the main house. Upon arrival the Falcon Haven compound had looked enormous as they had gotten closer only to find it even bigger once inside its massive gates. He had remembered their arrival.

'If this is what the tigers have, I can only imagine what the wolves have up their sleeves,' he had thought, watching their SUV pull up to the entrance of the main house.

He had never seen anything like it, the home was beautiful and enormous giving him only one type of impression.

Rich.

"Gods, they could have told us they were loaded" a female voice from the back seat stated staring out the window.

Nicolai looked back giving the woman a blank stare. "You know Emersyn, money doesn't mean anything. We should be glad the tigers even decided to give us an audience," the woman sitting next to her answered.

"I'll be glad when they prove to not be like other tigers that we've met," Emersyn huffed crossing her arms over her chest, "Adria, I'm really not in the mood for more egotistical assholes."

Adria's face softened knowing that Emersyn was right, she looked at Nicolai for help hoping that he could help. He stared at both of his sisters breathing in and out slowly.

"Em," Nicolai said, gaining her attention, "If they end up being assholes they're all yours."

Adria rolled her eyes at her sister as Emersyn grinned evilly like a child given someone to do with as she pleased. Nicolai had given her a small rare smile before exiting the vehicle.

"Come in" A voice stated from the other side of the doors.

Nicolai snapped out of his stupor coming instantly back to reality focusing on the room and his sisters. The tiger servant opened the doors walking into the massive library presenting himself to the occupants standing in the middle of the room.

"My elders, may I present to you the King of the Pride."

Nicolai froze.

A roar bellowed from his inner world as the scent of roses and honey filled his nose overwhelming his senses sending them into overdrive. Power exploded from within him as his lion rushed to the surface clawing at his skin, he demanded to be released to find the source of the intoxicating scent. Nicolai clenched his fists, his control wavering as his eyes glowed. His sisters were taken aback by the heat that had slammed into them from their brother, their breathing shallow from the energy. The energy flow from beside them and from inside of the library was proving to be too much for them.

"Nicolai what's going on?" Emersyn breathed trying to not fall to her knees in submission.

"Are they attacking us?" Adria asked through clenched teeth, her eyes glowing as she resisted the energy.

Nicolai growled as his lion took over breathing in deeply, "Mate" he said walking towards the library entrance. His sisters watched with wide eyes.

In the library he was met with strained glowing eyes as he walked through the thick energy of his mates and his power. There in the middle of the room stood the most beautiful being he had ever seen staring at him with immense curiosity. Something about him felt right. Everything about the tiger was perfect from the ends of hair to the tips of his toes, he saw no flaw in the person standing before him. This was his mate, the person he never thought he would meet in the entirety of his existence.

Aston stared back at the lion before him as they mutually stood unaffected by the energy swirling around them incapacitating everyone around them. The man stood at 6 feet 5 inches, giving him a slight advantage over the blonde. His brown hair was cut shorter on the sides with a little length on the top, his facial hair framing his strong jaw adding to his tan masculine features. The lion was handsome. Unbearably handsome. His gold eyes bore into his hazel ones, as Aston watched him walk towards him leaving him mesmerized. He wore a loose fitting grey shirt that draped onto his muscular frame, Aston's eyes traveling to the fitted jeans that left none to the imagination. His face instantly flushed as he looked back into the King's gold eyes to see them looking him over as well.

Nicolai liked what he saw. His mate was gorgeous, something he could not see himself getting used to, his lion desperately wanted to mount him and claim him in front of their audience.

"Who are you, my tiger?"His deep voice rumbled as he watched a shiver run through his mate's body.

"Aston Steele" Aston breathed, trying to fight his tiger from wanting to be ravished by the lion, "and you, my king?"

"Nicolai Cross." He growled his lion rubbing against his skin wanting release in order to touch their mate.

Aston watched as Nicolai raised his hand slowly cupping his cheek caressing him with his thumbs. The touch electrified Aston, he leaned into the touch holding Nicolai's hand as he stared deeply in his golden eyes. The look sent all of Nicolai's blood south.

Aston felt overwhelmed and a little confused watching his mate swallow slowly trying to control himself. The hand on his cheek made him feel comfort, but it also made him feel submissive, something he was not used to. He knew that being a submissive was not something to be looked down upon as he himself was considered an Alpha-in-waiting for his clan. His tiger purred from within or what had sounded like a purr, the feline already deciding that he would submit to the lion before them.

"You're perfect, not what I was expecting at all" Aston's face turned a bright red at Nicolai's words slightly pulling away from his hand.

"What were you expecting in a mate?" Aston asked in a challenging tone staring at the Were-lion hard with glowing eyes.

Nicolai smiled back at his mate flashing his perfect teeth, "I was 'expecting' some helpless male or female lion that I would have to protect and treat them like I was walking on eggshells. I always thought I was going to have a submissive mate, but here in front of me stands a gorgeous alpha male tiger not backing down from my stare. Aston you look good enough to eat with that look of defiance in your eyes."

Before Aston could answer Nicolai grabbed him by the waist pulling him flush against his hard body making the man stare up at him.

Aston's eyes narrowed slightly as his blush returned, "You know Nicolai" his words were almost cut off by something rather large pressing against his hip, "Flattery will get you nowhere."

"You know before you two start fucking right here in front of our eyes, I think we would appreciate it if you guys cut off the energy supply. You know just food for thought."

the two stilled hearing Rhea's strained voice break through their moment as they had forgotten about the others around them practically on their knees. Aston looked at his best friend before looking at his mate remembering where they were. Never in his life had he had someone distract him the way Nicolai did, he was always able to keep a level head. This was new to him and something that he knew was going to take time getting used to especially with his coronation right around the corner.

Nicolai studied his mate seeing the deep thought on his features knowing that what the tigress had said to him had struck a chord. Using his mate as a catalyst he focused on the presence of Aston and his tiger within to silently subdue his lion back into his inner world. From a young age he had learned to control his growing emotions to where they were merely a dot on the radar of his priorities. He had always maintained strict control focusing on his sisters and keeping his pride alive and well maintained.

Aston relaxed against Nicolai surprising himself, still feeling the power lessen as he felt only his power circling around the group. He had never physically touched anyone as much as he had touched the were-lion. Tigers were usually solitary creatures, they could go long periods of time without socializing and physical touch from other beings with the exceptions of their mates. Aston rarely allowed himself to be touched, but Nicolai was different from the others.

"Are you okay, my mate?" Nicolai whispered, bringing his chin up to look into his hazel eyes.

Aston looked into the golden gaze once more feeling warmth, "I don't know how to reign in this power Nicolai. This power is foreign to me even though it's mine, I don't know what to do with it. It's overwhelming."

Nicolai snorted as Aston whispered into his chest with honesty.

"Focus."

Aston frowned looking at Nicolai with confusion, "That's easier said than done."

Nicolai smiled once more, something that was only meant for Aston and Aston alone. Aston breathed in feeling the air leave his body and his heart pounding louder in his ears, Nicolai must have not known his effect on him.

"Focus on ME" Nicolai stated.

Maybe he did know his effect.

"Close your eyes and focus on all of ME"

Aston closed his eyes listening to his mate as he evened out his breathing and focused on the man before him.

"Listen to my heartbeat." Aston did just that cancelling out everything around him, focusing on the strong arms at his sides. The world was gone as he finally heard the strong beats of Nicolai's heart, the sounds of his heartbeat thundering in his ears and body. Aston breathed in flooding his senses with a cascade of cedar and vanilla, warmth spreading throughout his body and inner world. All of his senses became alive with the feeling that was Nicolai, relaxing everything within him. His tiger released a mewl-like growl as he lounged around in Aston's inner world staying away from the surface.

"Now center yourself." Nicolai instructed, "Reach out and bring your power back within yourself, treat it as an extension of yourself that only you have control over."

Aston felt his power receding from their surroundings like Nicolai's had. His new found power felt like a part of himself that had always been there, something he knew he would have to explore at a later time. The last of his power started to trickle away locking itself within him lounging along with his tiger deep inside of him.

"I did it," Aston opened his eyes, flashing a genuine smile at Nicolai, making the lion's heart flutter and his body feel lighter.

"Not bad," Nicolai complimented, meeting his gaze once more capturing his attention.

"As adorable as this is, can we please just discuss what the hell just happened?"

the two men snapped out of their trances looking to the side seeing Viktor standing next to them with a child-like smile on his face. Now that the power was gone the others now stood staring at them with apprehension and confusion. Nicolai looked at his sisters, seeing their confused faces as they looked at their brother holding the tiger alpha.

'What the fuck' emersyn mouthed at her brother.

He looked back at her shrugging, 'Mate' he mouthed unconsciously reaffirming his grip on Aston. Both of his sisters looked at each other with shock before looking at each other with understanding, knowing that their only brother had found something amazing.

Aston looked at the faces seeing a mixture of emotions from them as his eyes travelled over their faces before landing on the smug faces of his best friends. River and Rhea looked from him to the lion and back clearly making suggestive faces. His face became cherry red with embarrassment as he realized that he was being held protectively in someone's arms.

"I can tell you what happened" Isadora spoke out, "Looks like our soon-to-be King found a King of his own."

"But he's a lion, this is not particularly normal to say the least." Lydia said, looking like a deer in headlights earning a growl from Nicolai.

"Leave it to Aston to find a mate in another species, since when do we expect normal from him?" Ephraim added, crossing his arms over his chest.

Aston glared at the male tiger with annoyance, "He's the King of a Pride, you two idiots should be grateful he is to be mated to another alpha" Kendric sneered at the two other elders shutting them up.

"He's right Ephraim" Aston growled stepping out of Nicolai's arms losing his warmth, "It should not matter who or what my mate is, this is my mate! Deal with it old man!"

"I'm not against it, but think about the commotion it is going to amuse at The Gathering. The others are going to think we are staging a coup, how are we supposed to explain this to the vampire coven or better yet the wolf pack?" Ephraim argued as Lydia stood there deep in thought.

Before anyone in the room could answer, "That is not something for you to worry about, leave that to me! I will deal with Ransom and Bianca when the time comes. NOT YOU!"

Aston's eyes glowed fiercely at the elder, rage radiating off the blonde making Ephraim slightly back down. His canines elongated as he asserted his power in dominance not taking his eyes off the brunette as he watched Ephraim look down in submission.

The others were shocked.

"Oh I'm gonna like this tiger" Adria whispered to her sister, getting a proud smirk in return.

"Me too" Emersyn chortled.

The elders looked at each other not sure as to how to take Aston's change in personality. Kendric and Viktor feigned shock as they knew that Aston had Alpha potential. Finding his mate had somehow awakened that within him through proxy with the Lion Alpha, Viktor looked at his lover knowing he agreed.

"I will ask again, who are you and what the fuck have you done with Aston?" Rhea asked coming into view with a smile.

"I'm still very much me Rhea" Aston replied looking away from Ephraim, giving his attention to his best friend.

"You sure? Because I'm pretty sure you just sent Ephraim's balls back into his stomach" She laughed seeing the elder turn red out of the corner of her eye.

"There's a first time for everything" Aston stated looking towards the other elders.

"Yes there is Aston, there looks like there's a lot to discuss", Isadora answered walking towards her future king, "Wouldn't you agree? Nicolai was it?"

Nicolai appeared behind Aston startling him with his presence as he placed his hands on his hips resting his head on his mate's shoulder.

"Oh I would most certainly agree, elder, a lot to discuss" Nicolai answered, dryly feeling Aston slightly tense up as he felt the lion against him once more.

Aston gulped turning red, seeing the elders look at the two men with curiosity.

"Oh this meeting just became..... Interesting" Adria said looking at her sister nod in agreement before watching her brother act in a way that she could only describe as out of character.

"Interesting is not even the half of it" Rhea smirked, hearing River next huff in agreement, "We have a long rest of the night ahead of us."

*Collapses*
Done! This chapter took forever because these two are special hahaha. Also there are more sisters and they are coming later on. A discuss for the Lions and Tigers next chapter what are they going to do? They have two kings. Both Kings feel some type of way right now plus the new feelings are helping.

Nicolai IS out of character due to the fact that he's normally quiet and stern, not one to show his emotions. Aston is emotional and sarcastic the opposite of Nicolai plus he talks back. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Until next time guys! :) please Vote and Comment anything helps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
9.9K 643 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
2.5K 94 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...
1.4M 40.6K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...