the d'amalio twin

By character56

~Charli d'amalio has a twin sister named Chloe~ ~Started July 5th 2020~ More

chapter 1: who's on first
chapter 2: wishing
chapter 3: rooms
chapter 4: talking
chapter 5: still softish
chapter 6: hype house fight
chapter 7: Texas
chapter 8: space invader part 1
chapter 9: space invader part 2
chapter 10: twitter fingers
chapter 11: the fans wanna know
chapter 12: boxing
chapter 13: hospital
chapter 14: the fans wanna know pt. 2
chapter 15: nose surgery
chapter 16: poor Dix
chapter 17: going back home
A/n: thank you
chapter 19: Olivia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chapter 20: Sway fight
chapter 21: living meme
chapter 22: Lights camera action
chapter 23: Flying
chapter 24: FML๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 25: Falling
chapter 26: be happy remix
chapter 27: bad news
chapter 28: restaurant 1
chapter 29: restaurant 2
Chapter 30: I Love You
chapter 31: 100 million/The shade ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Chapter 32: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: Big News
Chapter 34 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 37: Christmas
IMPORTANT NOTES
Chapter 38: New years
Chapter 39: New years part 2
Chapter 40: The new life

chapter 18: birthday

2K 29 36
By character56

At the mall there were a couple of fans I had to say Hi to but most of them were really nice some weren't but they didn't really bother me. I bought these...

then we went back to the car and I drove us home. We all went home and gemma and I went live. After the live we had dinner with her family then we went to get her packed cause she's coming to L.A. with us for Dixie's birthday. After I helped her pack, I went back home and went to bed.

The next day I woke up got dressed and got ready to go to the airport. I walked downstairs grabbed an Apple and went over to Charli and Dixie who were sitting on the couch waiting for mom and dad to come downstairs after packing. I also dyed my hair pink yesterday because I was bored.

They came back downstairs and we went to the car and went to go pick up gemma and go to the airport. We got to the airport got on the plane back to L.A.

We landed and got our luggage off the possessed spinny thing. We got to the car and drove off into the busy L.A.traffic that I didn't miss. We got home and I took my car back to sway to pack my stuff cause we're moving into a bigger house.

I arrived at sway and walked in to see like everything gone basically. I walk to my room and started packing the rest of my stuff. I finished packing after 2 and a half hours so I went to get a bowl of fruit. I walked back upstairs to Noah's room to see him watching tiktoks. " Hey!" I said as I walked in. " Hey." He said getting up giving me a hug. " We need to talk." I said looking anywhere but him. " Ok. About what?" He said pulling me to the bed.

"What is all of this homo accusations about?" I asked. "I don't know, first they think I'm gay and dating James, then the day I'm homosexual and am making fun of the feminist men, I don't understand." He said with his head in his hands. " Hey, it's ok I understand, accusations on the internet can be crazy sometimes." I said I at him. We went outside and cleaned the pool before we drove to the house.

I drove Josh and jaden to the new house and it's huge. Today is also Dixie's birthday so I have to leave. I got to the house and Charli is filming her surprise. Mine isn't as cool but that's ok. I got her this.

⬛⬜

⬜⬛

Charli d'amelio ~ happy birthday to the baddest bitty I know!!! @Dixie d'amelio

User - happy birthday Dixie!!!
Dixie d'amelio - thank you!!!

Chloe d'amelio ~ mines better 😝
Charli d'amelio - we'll see about that 😡

User - happy birthday to you
Charli d'amelio - happy birthday to you
Chloe d'amelio - happy birthday dear Dixie
Heidi d'amelio - happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu
User - damn, she got the whole family to comment under hers 😳

Swayla - happy birthday Dixie!!!

⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬜⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜

✈❤💬

Chloe d'amelio ~ happy birthday Dixie, you're an ok sister! ❤

Dixie d'amelio - Thanks, you're an ok sister too! ❤

Charli d'amelio - just ok is not ok!
Chloe d'amelio - your just salty I'm her favorite!

Charli d'amelio - lemo, emo and Doug!
Chloe d'amelio - like a good neighbor, stay over there 👉
U

ser - alright, Chloe wins! 🙌
Chloe d'amelio - awe, thank you 😘

During the party I got cake on me at a failed attempt to get Dixie's face full of cake but it didn't work. Clearly.

After the party we got dressed and went to bed.

The next day I woke up and drove back home to the new sway house. I got there and saw Bryce and Josh sitting on the couch. I walked over and laid on there laps. " I'm tired!" I said making them laugh. " Why? What kept you up all night?" Josh asked. " I cleaned the house last night then stayed up with Charli and Dixie till 3 in the morning." I answered shutting my eyes. " Have a good nap." Josh said not moving me off of his legs.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke on a bed with Josh and jaden next to me.

Chloe d'amelio ~ Snapchat

I got up and went to the kitchen to get food for lunch. I walked back to the living room and ate my fruit. I finished eating and turned on vampire diaries. (A/n: Who's team are you on? Damon or Stefan?)

After watching a few episodes I went upstairs to set up the house for Bryce's 21st birthday. After 3 hours of setting stuff up for the party went to the kitchen and ordered food for all of us from IHOP.

Our food came and we were all talking when Griffin started freaking out about something. " What's your problem?" I asked laughing. " I reached a million on YouTube!" Griffin said really excited. " GOD DAMN IT!!!" Bryce yelled as the rest of us laugh. We finished talking and eating, so we watched a movie. As I was getting the popcorn, I dropped my homemade slushies and dropped a long f bomb with it.

I made more and we started the movie. After the movie ended we all went to sleep on the couches because the rooms aren't finished, we just have the boxes away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.6K 47
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 322 40
Griffin and Grace Johnson are twins in their senior year of high school. Life is hard enough to navigate, but how will things change for Grace when s...
22.1K 1.5K 30
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Lilly gets adopted by the Damelio's at a young age, after being kidnapped from her real family and abused until her neighbors heard h...
253K 3.5K 111
Charli D'Amelio๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Dixie D'Amelio๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ Avani Gregg๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’— Lauren Kettering๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž Nessa Barrett๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“ Hannah Rylee๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜š Madi Monroe โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Gabby Morrison๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ Ad...